One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 am

The older man gave a grin brushing the stone dust off of his shirt "My name is Vice Admiral Mitsukai Saizo and folks call me Tekkan Ryouken (Iron hound) remember it well lad, because Its the name of your new boss The admiral straightened up scanning the scene for others from this rag tag bunch in the training courtyard "Maybe there's hope for this navy yet" He wondered If there were others left in Marine Ford worthy of becoming "Bloodhounds"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Arriving at Marineford with all of the other Marine seamen Dolf looked out at Marineford which was before him. He took a deep breath and looked at the place with amazement. He'd heard of the place before but never seen it and now that he was seeing it he couldn't believe what he was looking at . It looked amazing. Dolf walked towards the buildings of Marineford unable to stop staring, he had heard speech of battles here and many that may be coming in the future but he didn't know how much of them were true. He felt honoured to be walking upon this ground and as he walked around gazing up at the buildings he eventually began to notice he had no idea where he was.

Looking at his surroundings he realised he had walked in between two other Marines who seemed to be in the middle of...something. He looked up at one wearing a white suit who had a long grey ponytail and green eyes and he noticed a scar under his eye. The man looked pretty daunting and like he'd been through some battles.

Dolf thought to himself, this must be a high ranking Marine, maybe he's a Lieutenant. Then he turned and looked across at the other man, he had white hair and was wearing shades his skin seemed to be that like an Asian's. He didn't look much stronger than the other man so he turned back to the bigger guy and asked,

"Hey Lieutenant could you help me, I seem to have gotten lost, I guess I was just in soo much awe of this amazing place I lost track of the other Marines I was following. Could you perhaps........help me out? Only just I'm new to all this and I...don't want to screw up."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

It had taken Quintus only a few minutes to figure out where everything was in his hospital room. Between the nurses coming in to check on him, he had made his way around and examined it all.

In the cabinet was basic medical equipment that was available in case of emergencies. The only thing that was missing from the cabinet were pain pills. Quintus just figured that the staff at the hospital did not want their patients to take the risk of overdosing and he moved on.

His shirt and trenchcoat seemed to be untouched, if one wasn't counting the fact that they had been removed. None of his personal items had been taken out of the pockets on the trenchcoat.

Quintus next discovered a footlocker at the base of his bed. Inside was his bullet belt as well as all of his remaining clips. Simply looking at the empty spaces on the belt reminded Quintus of the fierce battle he had been fighting just before coming here. Looking back on it now, it all seemed so surreal. The Marineford base was a paradise in comparison, despite the drill sergeants.

Beside Quintus's bullet belt, in the footlocker, were his guns, as well as their respective chains and handcuffs. He smiled at the weapons fondly. He remembered making these things. It had been on a distant island, far away in another part of the Calm Belt...

The last place on Quintus's agenda had been the bathroom. There wasn't enough time for him to take a full on shower without the nurses taking notice and wanting to make sure he didn't hurt himself, so he just washed up in the sink.

At long last Quintus allowed himself to rest. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. It had been a rough day and it wasn't over yet. He would need to check up on George later and to do that he would have to get past the demon doctor and her nurses. Something told Quintus that would not be easy no matter how rested he was. Still, he had to try.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

As Ashley let go of Mail's hand in the dineing hall she walked up to the nice serving lady and requested a big desert platter.

Sitting down at the Table with Mail she awaited the desert platter. Which had the following. Ice cream, Candy bars, Chocolate cherries,Dark chocolate,white chocolate, Pretty much everything you could imagine lol.

Ashley sighed. "Not as fast as they used to be hu mail? soooo how do you like working with Darnel?"

Ashley hummed while she moved her feet back and forth in her chair.

Snarpfang snickered at mail in a snake like way that no one could notice as he hissed in snake language. "You better not think of trying anything with my Ashley you smelly excuse for Paper messages." Sharpfang glared at mail untrustingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"That snake seems violent." Mail said quietly as he waited. "Darnel-Senpai is a good leader though he makes the crew train and work hard. Overly so at times, though I suppose he only has best interest at heart." Mail managed to stutter out.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Ashley made a small laugh as he Mail mentioned Sharpfang. "Aww dont worry Mail Kun Hes just jealous of other guys who talk to me." Listening to Mail with full attention she then said. "Hmm thats some good insight you have there mail. I agree that you have to struggle are work your butt off to stay in top condition to protect the people you care about..... Who do you care about?"

Sharpfang was about to hiss somthing when the desert tray arrived which compeltely distracted him as he started to nibble on some choclate.

"Whooohooo the snacks have arrived!" Ashley pick up some Dark chocolate a and started to lick it moaning with pure delight. Then she started to take little bites. Then speaking with her mouth full. "Hmmmm oooo hmmm Mailkun you gotta try this is ooooooooh!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

At first Saizo didn't register the young marine was talking to him he was looking at him but he thought he was a lieutenant. The kid was obviously lost, with a chuckle the older man turned his green eyes to the young man. "Youngster I think your a bit confused." He turns around letting the boy see the officers coat hanging on his shoulders. The black marine logo and A metallic paw print his own personal insignia of the iron hound proudly emblazoned on the back. "I'm not a lieutenant I'm Vice Admiral Mitsukai Saizo," He chuckles turning back around to face the young marine the smoke slowly drifting from my cigar "Anyway yeah I'll help you out."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Dolf looked at the jacket and tilted his head, "Ok then sorry about that I didn't notice the coat. So could you tell me where I'm supposed to go. I've just been shipped in with all the other Marine seamen and I have no idea what I'm here for. I'm guessing I'm here to find out what Marine division I'm supposed to be with but I don't think anyone will want me since I was put in a remedial group. I want to become a strong Marine though, well actually an Admiral but I guess I've got a long way to go. Nice to meet you through Vice Admiral and sorry again for the confusion it was totally my fault."

Dolf coughed a little as some smoke from the cigar drifted his way, he never was fond of cigar or cigarette smoke and he stepped back from the Vice Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Saizo puffed the cigar slowly listening to the younger man go on about the coat. this boys either craze or has no concept of rank he though as the boy was talking with a stranger of a Vice Admiral without so much as a salute. "Either rank doesn't mean as much anymore or I'm losing my reputation" Saizo mumbled to himself. However his eyes brightened hearing the boys ambition to be come a strong marine and eventually an admiral the boy has potential despite his seemingly timid and naive nature he had allot of potential "If your serious about becoming stronger and eventually becoming one of the three then consider yourself assigned, I can use a man with ambition in the Bloodhound Pack. If you want to succeed I'll take you under my wing. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

"I don't have much of a sweet tooth actually. I'm just paying for this as a thanks for waking me. As for people I care about....My biological father, Darnel-Senpai the hooded knights." he said trailing off realizing he cares for more people then he thought he did.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Dolf heard the Vice Admiral before him mumble under his breath and coughed again. He looked up into his green eyes and replied, "Well I'm sorry for not saluting but I'm not a great Marine just yet."

Looking at him and his imposing figure he nodded and replied to his second comment.
I really am serious about it, I'm not a great fighter but I have a devil fruit which helps. I'm a piston man." Dolf smiled at him happy to hear he would accept him and take him under his wing. he had never met a Marine who was so nice and said, "Great, when does my training begin? I can't wait to get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Saizo chuckles gently at he salute returning it, before inhaling again from his cigar looking around the training courtyard as he heard the younger man speak. A piston man this boy has more potential then I thought. The Vice Admiral exhaled gently the smoke pluming up to the sky as his thoughts were interrupted by The young mans comments "Well if your gona work under me I'd best know your name young pup" he chuckled lightly at the young mans eagerness as internally he felt there was something he was waiting for there must be one more marine worthy of the pack. Turning his green eyes back to the younger man he responded as businesslike as he could " We're here for an update and orders from Admiral Nishki then after a day to get your affairs in order and moving your belongings to the KuroInu we will set sail."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Dolf smiled and replied, "I'm not a pup, I'm a wolf, hiding in a sheep, and my name's Dolf as in Rudolph. It means Famous Wolf." Dolf gripped his sword thinking he might get ready to do some training now as he looked at the other man, then back at Saizo.

He heard him mention something about an update on orders and setting sail.
"Sounds good, but aren't we here because there's going to be a war? At least thats what I heard, don't know how true it is though. And I haven't really got much stuff to move its all on my back in this little sack. I was hoping when I eventually join a division I would get more stuff on the journey and to be honest I thought it would be much longer till someone accepted me. Why did you accept me?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Saizo grinned as he heard the boys response, the boy has fire and the Vice Admiral approved of it Dolf he wouldn't forget it his eyes continued to scan the crowd slowly as the boy mentioned the war Saizo didn't want to admit it but there had been many whispers of the yonkou's intentions. "If there is going to be its a ways off yet" he looked over the boy with a smile "I'll tell you what,before we leave I'll take you around the shopping district and you can get what you need" He stopped for a moment before speaking. "Because your a man of ambition, and I know what its like to be given a chance to fulfill the things one needs to achieve"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"Its alright there's nothing I need I have everything I need right here in my sack on my back. And I'm really looking forward to training with you. You must be pretty powerful if your a Vice Admiral. Can I show you what I can do first so then you might get a better idea about my fighting style."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Smiles softly "no no one fight for today is quite enough we will "play" tomorrow Dolf" he chuckled leaning back something telling him to wait here for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Darnel left the sparring match seeing Ashley give Mail food....the brat. He felt Quintus was here on marineford. Darnel smiled seeing he was still alive of course. He couldn't wait to meet him, but first Quintus would probably need rest. Darnel decided to wait knowing he would be in good hands with great medical doctors on the island. "Men I got some great news Quintus is on marineford! He made it. Looks like Max is history. Should we go see him guys? or should we give him time to rest?"

Ensign had finally made it to marineford after five months at sea(due to him constantly getting lost). He ran off his dingy unto the docks of marineford. An marine officer was there to greet Sean "Welcome back soldier, Name and Rank please?" Sean saluted the marine officer but accidentally smacked himself in the forehead "Ouch Ensign Sean Summers, reporting in from Iron Raiders." The officer shook his head seeing Sean's infamous clumsiness was apparently true "Well Sean, you have been called back to a new squard, Bloodhound Pack, lead by Vice admiral Saizo. He is in the sparring area awaiting for you." Sean gasped "Ohhhhh I get to serve underneath a vice admiral!!!!! Finally I get to serve with one of the greatest marine military forces. I'm coming now Saizo." Sean ran north of marineford. The officer was yelled "The sparring area is west of marineford idiot!!!" Sean redirected his course "Sorry." Sean ran west to find his new captain and his new crew.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Ashley frowned when mail said he didnt have a sweet tooth."Aww thanks too bad... Oh sweetie dont worry about paying its there duty to feed marines hehehe After all we do get free food and board dont we? =P"

Finishing another chocolate Ashley said. "Ya your daddy is pretty cute I can see where you get your handsome looks from hehehehehehe. But ya I love the hooded Knights tooo I would give my life in a heart beat to protect you guys =)"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

"Well there has to be some way for me to repay you for waking me up." Mail said. "I wouldn't say I have his looks seeing as how women fall all heads over heels for him." Mail said simply.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Ashley smiled at Mail. "If you want to repay me you can help me finish off these deserts.... Whats wrong with you trying to get me FAT! hehehehehe

But Seriously Mail its not whats on the outside its whats on the inside. Standing up for what you believe in and never backing down. Laying your life on the line fore your friends. Having the guts to comet to somthing and never look back... I
dont know if you have what it takes for those wonderful qualities but at least your cute on the outside heheheeheeh>"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Mail fought to hold back the red tint the would normally come to his face and sighed in defeat. He began to eat the sweets a long side Ashley though much slower as he savored the flavor of each one.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 am

Ashley and Sharpfang Finished up. And stood up from her chair. "Well Mail sweetie Im off to do some exercises. Thanks for having Desert with me it wa sfun hehehehehehhe"

Ashley Left the dineing hall while Sharpfang hissed At Mail somewhat annoyed
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:35 am

Vice Admiral Saizo was beginning to resemble nothing so closely as a chimney puffing away at his cigar as his mind wandered slightly. He was waiting for the ensign that he had been informed would be transferred to The Bloodhound pack. Ensign Sean Summers they had told him to watch out for him being a bit of a klutz, Saizo didn't care it was another able bodied marine. He was happy to get the recruits, the others of the bloodhound pack had gained their own honors and commissions. After the capture of Belladonna that had gained him his own current rank, they were now either serving aboard other ships or controlling their own, and had left him with a company of fresh grunts. Though they were loyal and obedient he hadn't grown close to them or came to particularly like them. But these two so far he liked they had ambition, they had worthy goals, and thirst to grow stronger. He expected that Sean would be the same as these two "He's late" he muttered checking a silver pocket-watch watch that hung from a chain connected to his suite jacket pocket and taking a swig of the plum sake again as he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am

Bezedot stood awkwardly watching the conversation of the two man. He have no idea what it is about. Soon enough, he heard his captain talk about Dolf will joining the crew. Not quite bad, though. More people, more fun. I'm being kept with no smile for 8 years though.

He sense the feeling of adventure running through his brain. He been wait for it along time ago, and now that he would start the adventure...his dream will start.

He suddenly felt that he need to get known with the new guy, and get rid if the awkwardness when he was abroad. Hi! I'm currently in the crew. Glad to know you, Dolf! My name is Bezedot Tsume He speak as he put a big, wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 am

Mail got up and left and went off exploring. Walking up to Darnel he saluted "Esign Mail reporting once more Rear Admiral." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next