One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 am

"A man in a stand was selling it. He gave me a large discount cause I was a marine and because his half sister was a Kuja and we saved the island. I didn't know the first form was such a painful transformation." Mail said shaking slightly in fear of the pain. He hadn't felt pain on that scale since the pirates damaged his body to the point where he had to become a cyborg.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Darnel shook his head as Mail told him that story "Mail you have to be careful. This fruit could have poisoned you. You had no idea what this was, or what abilities that fruit entitles. You also had no idea what this fruit could have done to your robotic body." Darnel sighed "I'm just glad that you are safe. We will continue later." Darnel then turned from Mail toward the admiral "Well if it isn't the hero of the marines, Nishiki." Darnel reached out his hand to shake the admiral's hand "We have just arrived after leading an attack against the dusk pirates. They won't be bothering anybody for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm

The vice admiral saluted with a grin Nishki was a good guy he had always enjoyed working under him since Nishki had passed him to the rank of admiral but he preferred it that way Saizo had no business in his own mind being an Admiral but he was happy It had gone to a good man "Ah glad to see that the months have treated you kindly Nishki-kouhai I've been well cant complain. Oh that reminds me" He reached under his Officers coat bringing out the cold box he had kept under the officers jacket to keep it out off the sun and handed the brightly colored cardboard box out of the cold box handing it to Nishki "I picked this up for you on my last trip to Arabasta as a present for you" He grinned knowing the younger mans fondness for chocolate.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Nishki watched the conversation between Darnel and his curious friend, but he decided against asking what was going on. Nishki instead turned to Darnel and nodded "well done, its too bad you couldnt finish Dusk off, they have been growing rapidly for a long while now, they were even at the Water 7 disaster.... ah before going any further, this is Owen Brody, he will be my personal liason and assistant"

Nishki turned to Saizou and took the box with recognition "Thank you Saizou senpai, im afraid, i didnt get you any gifts lately considering where i went, though i have some whiskey the World Government gave me when i received my promotion as admiral, if you would like later we will have a drink? You are welcome as well Darnel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Darnel looked at owen offering his hand for a handshake "Nice to meet you. May I also introduce my first mate, Carlos, and my son, Mail." He showed Nishiki his best friend and Mail his cyborg. "Its only a matter of time before we eventually catch up with them. Maximillion's days are nearly over." Darnel then smiled thinking about how he was talking with two great marines. He had a hard time holding in his excitement. Here he was speaking to legends when at first he was just a small captain patrolling the west blue "I would love some whiskey, admiral Nishiki."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Saizo gave a warm chuckle the cigar smoke still floating lazily up to the heavens "There's no need for a Gift Nishki-kouhai I simply saw them in the market place and remembered how fond you were of assorted chocolates so I picked them up for you." He clapped the admiral on the back in a friendly mannor his other arm still draped across the jutte-blade as if it served no other purpose but to support his arm. the tall mans smile brightened a bit at the sound of the whiskey, it woudl be nice to drink with friends again. "However I never turn down a drink with friends when and were should we meet."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Owen took the hand and shook it with a grin. "Pleased to meet you Rear Admiral, I thought I would only be doing this much later in life."
His grin widened and he greeted each of the Rear Admiral's company in turn.
He returned to Nishki's side, looking back Darnel,"Rear Admiral, may I ask why you three are here?" he raised his hands defensively,"No offence but I mean, when there are so many troubles out there: Why are you guys here? I know I'd like to sail for the rest of my life personally..."
His voice trailed off and he simply waited for a reply with a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Ashley and sharpfang went off to find Darnell kun.

Comming up to him seeing he was in deep conversation she stood back and smiled. Sharpfang hissed annoyed into Ashleys left ear as she started to pet his metal scales to calm him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

"A-Admiral Nishiki! I-It's an h-h-honor to meet you sir." Mail managed to stutter out. He was in to much shock to salute the admiral and due to this was ashamed.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Alongside the Rear Admiral Martello Young, Leader of the Archangles divison, a divison made of of the greatest haters of pirates and of the crulest men and women. One of them, the highly greedy ensign and medical offcier, Ioric Hienford who stood next to Martello, with a nasty sneer on his face. He stood at seven foot, which helped to support his ridiculously large and long robotic arms, even with his thin frame. He wore a simple doctors coat unbuttoned, with the kanji of justice on it's back, a concept which only concerned the cyborg when profit was to be made, a simple plain shirt and a pair of snesible trouseres and shoes. The man had odd short spiked pink hair, some of the so called spike drooping down like a wilted flower, odd lenses much like those from a pair of goggles replaced his eyes, and a metal jaw in place of a normal human one. He held a marine den den mushi in one hand. "Ofcourse sir! I shall tell them to open the gates right away! Though I am suprised with all your power you were unable to open a door. And no prisoners you say? My really? I wonder where they could have all gone? Asuming we had any ofcourse!", the medical officer said in a mocking tone before ringing up HQ. "Ah this is Ensign Ioric Hienford of the Archangles divison. Why yes I am a cyborg, how clever you are. We have a report to make and apparently we have no prisoners, no not a single one! We would much appreciate if you open the gates, it's quite hard to come into marineford otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Quintus stumbled as he made his way through Marineford. He paused for a moment to lean up against a wall and let his wounds calm down. Right now, they were screaming in pain. He was starting to really regret jumping out of that window.

Quintus glanced back up the road in the direction of the hospital. He couldn't see any doctors or nurses after him yet. They probably wouldn't come, but he still had to make sure just in case. For now, though, he needed to find George.

Quintus had only taken his pet to a vet one time during their time together. George was usually in great health, so there was no need for him to go any more than that. Probably had something to do with him being a rock. In any case, that vet had not be in Marineford, so Quintus had no idea where he was going. All he could think of was to keep running around and hope to bump into the right place.

"Do you need some help?"

Quintus blinked and looked around to see a young Marine soldier staring at him with a nervous expression. Quintus's face split into a grin. Then again, asking for help might speed up the process as well.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 am

Ashley growing bored turned to Sharpfang. "Hey Sharpy down for a little sparing?" Sharpfang hissed yes.

Useing Soru Ashley ran from Sharpfang fireing her rifle at him. The Bullets whizzed towards sharpfang and deflected off his hard metal scales.

Turning his body into a drill sharpfang dug under ground.
Jumping off the air with geppou Ashley jumped high to the air the just as Sharpfage jumped out of his hole from under her his body rapdly drilling.

Ashley lit an explosive and dropped it on Sharpfang...Booom!
Sharpfang was knocked back a few feet as his Metal body dented a bit.
Shedding his metallic skin SHarpfang had a shiner new coat

Sharpfang then proceeded to tackle ashley as she gave him hard punches and swifts kick in return. His Tail swip knocke dher on her soft butt and he coiled around her body squeezing tighter and tighter.

"All Right! sharpy I give!...I GIVE!" Sharpfang released Ashley and hissed loveiingly in her ear as She gave him a big kiss.

"Heheheh that was fun Sharpy... Now let see if Darnel Kun is still busy"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 am

With the young Marine's help, Quintus finally arrived at the vet's. It didn't take him long to find George. Due to the size of his pet, George could not be taken inside of the vet's office. Thus, he was being treated around back and he was not happy. The giant roc was screeching loudly and snapping at anyone who came near him. When Quintus came into view, George knocked back the vet, as well as his assistants, and flopped over to Quintus's side.

"Aw, poor little birdie," Quintus said softly as he reached out to stroke George's brow. "Is the mean man trying to hurt you?" Suddenly his gentle demeanor changed and he grasped a handful of George's feathers. "Sit down and let them work on you," Quintus ordered quietly. "You're safe here. They can help."

George was hesitant at first, but at last he sat himself down and allowed the vet to approach. The man was very careful with George, and not just because of the fact that George could rip his head off. If anything, he seemed unconcerned by the fact that George had been going crazy.

Quintus left a minute later, happy to see that his friend was in good hands. Now he was going to go find Darnel and report in to him. It was about time for Quintus to face the music. He had been dreading this moment ever since he had gone AWOL, but there was no way for him to get around it. Not if he wanted to continue to be a Marine.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

[[The Bastion just off the coast of Marineford]]

The Gates of Justice opened as the Bastion sailed in. Martello nodded at Ioric. "Well done , where is Ti'ar? And Duncan for that matter?" Martello showed no repulsiveness to Ioric, he had come to accept Ioric especially after all the cleaning up he had done.

[[Nishki and others]]

Nishki laughed as Mail stuttered "Ah, its ok, its nice to meet you too" Nishki then turned to Saizou and Darnel "We can drink later, alot going on at the moment, in fact, i heard the old man set up a admirals meeting ......"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm

A loud snore could be heard from the railing of the Bastion, competing with the noise of the large gates being opened for the crew. The source of the snore was obvious to anyone who spent more than a minute on the Bastion, Commander Enma Zen. The lazy green-wearing marine was in the middle of one of his 5 hours naps in his favorite position of all: Hanging upside down from the railing by his feet, with his bushy black hair almost touching the water beneath. Not even the loud sounds of the Gates Of Justice could wake Enma up. "Check!" A voice called from the same corner of the ship. On the deck, a small checkmate board rested, with the game pieces deep in combat. On one side of the board, a small blue parrot stood, she was Smarty, the one who threatened the white king. On the other end, and large sheep rested, with it's nose sniffing the board as it tried to come up with a move. "No offense Bushy, but sometimes I wish they gave you one extra IQ shot back at home" Smarty commented, to which he sheep responded with a loud bleat. "Relax, you're still way better than another person I know..." Smarty added, glancing at the snoring menace that dangled form the railing.

Carlos tried to be as professional as possible while Darnel introduced him to Admiral Nishki. His first meeting with an admiral, it was a career changing moment! "It's an honor to meet you Admiral Nishki sir!" Carlos chanted, immediate;y assuming a salute.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Saizo seemed undaunted by the prospect the drink would have to be postponed, after all he to had business to attend to with his three trainees, but his grin faded slightly when he heard the Fleet Admiral was calling an admirals meeting knowing the whispers of the Yonkou being on the move he could only assume that something serious was about to happen and the brass was obviously worried. But he passed it off, Clapping Nishki warmly on the shoulder before speaking "Shall we say Eight thirty then your offices Nishki-kouhai" He gave a salute still smiling warmly proud of the young admiral "Try not to let the brass bother you to much old friend It gives a man grey hairs, I'll see you gentlemen when things quiet down right now I have some young pups to get settled." He waited for anything Nishki or Darnel might have to add before he left.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Quintus had finally arrived. It hadn't taken him long to find Darnel. He had just had to ask some people until one of them was able to tell him where to go. However, now there was another complication.

"What is he doing here?" Quintus thought to himself as he peered around the corner of a building at the group of people surrounding Darnel. "The man who is a living legend among us Marines...Admiral Niski...I can't risk approaching Darnel while he is around. What if he finds out about what I did? There would be no hope for me then." Quintus pulled himself away so that he was fully around the corner. He leaned his back into the wall behind and closed his eyes, exhaling slowly. "Okay, calm down. This is no big deal. All I have to do is wait a while until Nishki is gone."

With that, Quintus pulled from the wall and jogged away. He was a sniper and as a sniper, he was capable of keeping an eye on the situation from a distance until it was safe to approach the group.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 pm

[[The Bastion]]

The ship closed into port. Martello sighed as he wondered where most of them were. One of the grunts saluted before Martello and then proceeded "Sir, we dont know where Ti'ar is, though best guess would be torturing and maiming someone...... but we know Enma is on his usual nap, and he hasnt woken up yet...." Martello held his hand to his face, "For gods sake, ioric , go wake him up, we will all need to dock this time around......"

[[Nishki and others]]
Nishki was first greeted by the one called Carlos, and he saluted back to the marine "Ah, nice to meet you too, it seems Darnel has many enthusiastic marines, just what the navy needs right now........."
Nishki then turned to Saizo "Senpai, you do realise a admirals meeting means everyone Rear Admiral and above right? and of course we will have the drink after the meeting...."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Ioric merely shrugged when Martello asked him where their fellow crewmates were, with very little signs of concern. He merely looked around bored while the grunt explained where the crew mates where, abruptly saying in disgust; "Those gates are absolutetly filthy! Why don't they clean the things? just because it's big dosent mean it'll take long!", before hearing his rear admiral's order. "Oh course sir, I shall wake up the highly active crew mate. My the work he puts in with his naps! Greatly tiring it must be!", the cybornetic doctor mumbled sarkily as he rushed over to Enmas quaters, to which he burst in and shouted; "Get up Enma, were at headquaters now and the rear admiral wants you up and ready, much like you love to do right now."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm

The Vice Admiral stopped short in his tracks a slight sweat-drop developing on the side of his head, He had naturally forgotten the meeting was for his rank, but he turned around with a chuckle. "Of course Nishki-Kouhai I'll be there at the meeting I just need to get the pups settled in aboard the ship beforehand and then I will report in." He chuckled lightly at his own forgetfulness. Before heading back to the pack of new recruits to get them settled in and ready before he had to return for the meeting taking another few puffs of the cigar thinking to himself as he walked, His arm still slung across the handle of his Jutte-blade {Hm If the Chief is calling a meeting of all of us then things are developing faster then I anticipated} his brow creased a bit in worry but he hid it well as he walked back to the new bloodhound pups.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 am

Ashley found Mail after her little battle with Sharpfang.
"Hey Mail Kun I Hear there hosting A Tourny in A building over there! Its A two on two so common lets show em what the hooded Knight's are made of!"

Ashley dragged Mail to A underground isolated building in Marinefold
(OOC its here https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5808-seriousmarine-tourny#93540 )
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 am

Dolf noticed Saizo had gone but wasn't sure where, he had been rather distracted and not paid much attention to what was going on feeling a little stupid at not paying attention to what was going on he seemed to have also walked off somewhere.

Looking around he wasn't too sure where he was but he found out he was near the water. Dolf turned away from the water and began walking back into the middle of the island. As he walked back trying to find Saizo, Dolf began lightly hitting his fists together as he walked around looking for any members of this Marine division he was in.

He realised he had managed to lose Vice Admiral Mitsukai Saizo, Bezedot Tsume and Ensign Sean Summons.
"Dammit" he knew he was pretty much a misfit but he had never imagined he would ever get lost at Marineford. Dolf was feeling pretty stupid and ridiculous right about now. Then he realised that all this time he'd been banging his fists together his body had been absorbing kinetic energy.

He could feel it radiating through his body and shivered a little.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

Darnel grinned learning that he was invited to the admiral meeting. It seemed just yesterday he was so small captain in the west blue and now he was invited to a meeting with some of greatest marines of their time. To make things better Nishiki invited him to a drink. It seemed things were looking up for him. "Admiral Nishiki-sama, what will this meeting be about? Its something big happening?" Darnel stood up knowing this will be serious.

Darnel then tasted someone in the air with his snake tongue. It was Quintus's heat signature. He was close very close though Darnel couldn't pinpoint where.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:26 pm

(Enma wasn't in his room, he was dangling form the railing, but whatever, I'll post as if you never left the deck)

Enma didn't even budge in reaction to Ioric's calls, he was a heavy sleeper if there ever was one. But someone did react to the call, Bushy the sheep. Enma's trusty companion turned his head towards his master and bit down on one of his toes. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!" Enma shouted as he came back to his senses, quickly shooting himself up to the deck with a bent of his legs. "What did you do that for?!" He asked, staring at Bushy. "Because it's time for you to move your lazy ass do something for once" Smarty commented, moving one of the chess pieces. "Check Mate Bushy" He said with a smug grin the made Bushy bury his head in the chess board.

"What's up?" Enma asked Ioric, finally appearing to recover from the bite and his sleep. Smarty then flew onto his shoulder, and delivered a nasty peck to his ear. "We're arriving at Marineford Idiot..." She said, letting Enma scratch his pecked ear.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Ioric's eye merely twitched as he wathced the sheep, the parrot and the lazy marine, who although looked perfectly fine to most people, looked absouletely filthy to Iorics keen sight for dirt. He held back his urges by his one greater passion; money. "Now, now you three, you shoudln't keep the rear admiral waiting! And if you do i get a thousand berries for each second you use up. Counting each of your sepreatly! You better get moving!" Ioric cackled greedily, and made his way back to Martello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next