One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Empty
PostSubject: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 am

Nishki walked around to find himself in some ruins this time, he chuckled to himself as he pulled out his whiskey flask. He took a swig as he kept walking, till the edge of the area where it seemed to be very high up there in the sky on some tree looking thing. Nishki then put down his whiskey flask "I really need to stop drinking....." Nishki turned around and jumped on some rubble and on a ruin. He sat down, wondering exactly what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Aron turned a corner and there he was. The setting changed seamlessly but dramatically, and there was no trace of the older battlefield he had been in. He also felt revitalized, the wounds and fatigue from the previous combat having been driven out of him. Then he noticed Nishki, sipping on a bottle of whiskey. He was directly in front of him, having stepped on a fairly intact street with a straight line to his newest opponent.

"On it goes, I see." Introductions were useless at this point. It was kill or be killed, and only victory or defeat could pass you out of the current dreamworld. So he fired, filling the air with a thunderous snapping sound and sending a bullet of pure acoustic disruption in a straight line at Nishki's torso.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 am

Nishki saw something move and was on high alert, then he felt something strong heading towards him, he used Geppou to jump into the air. He walked on air and then looked down "A fishman now?...... interesting day im having i swear, who are you? And why do you attack me?" Nishki wanted to see the reason and find out more about the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 am

"Aron Franz." The fishman responded, the bolt of sonic disruption boring through a wall behind Nishki, not actually leaving a hole, but rather causing the little piece of wall to warp in place. "I attack because there are no options. In the last battle, only the fall of my opponent allowed me to leave. We are still in the dreamworld. This will be the same." Aron pulled back the massive claw, preparing for a jump. "So lets get on with it." He jumped, facing the air-walking Nishki in the air, pointing the claw at his face and snapping it down once, firing a conical blast at point blank range before starting to fall back down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 am

Nishki quickly used his phoenix mode and propelled himself above Aron and then used Geppou to propel behind Aron , he then used his talon to slam the back of Arons head "Well i guess that is how it is......." His blue flames bursting with forth on his talons.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:49 am

As Aron fell down, he crouched with the incoming attack, bringing his outstretched claw above him to catch the talon-attack into the claw. Then, he suddenly snapped the claw with enough force to mangle reinforced steel within the span of the fraction of a second, not aiming to fire a blast of sonic disruption but to hopelessly and utterly crush the talons that had found their way into the claw.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:44 am

Nishki cursed as Aron used his claw, he immediately used a one legged geppou to blast himself down wards, crashing into the floor, luckily his blue flames covered his talons and slowly began healing this leg which was quite terribly injured. Nishki writhed in pain "Well... your attacks are all quite powerful, if it wasnt for my rokushiki i would be dead by now.... still i wonder how you fare against something like this...RANKYAKU!!" He fired rankyaku using his left leg instead launching it at Aron from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am

Aron turned to face the marine again, dropping down lower to better take the impact of the rankyaku with his claw. He matched it in strength, forcing it aside as he pointed the claw at Nishki. "Acoustic Blast." The second word was drowned out by a thundering snap, sending another conical formation directly towards the mythical bird on the ground in front of him, directing the attack to engulf Nishki entirely.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

Nishki burst using soru heading downwards barely dodging Arons blast radius and then as soon as he escaped the blast radius he flew upwards, he fired a rankyaku from behind to cut archons hand and back.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Nishki having only barely evaded the blast, Aron could easily keep up with him. He turned and decided to dodge this time, jumping up with amazing leg strength, hefting the colossal claw.

He snapped it again, but not to provide a blast of sonic disruption. The claw flared red hot as Aron drove it upwards with all his strength as he rose to face Nishki in the air, intending to pummel through the injured leg to the base of his stomach, causing burns along the way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

Nishki this time went into full pheonix mode and used the propulsion of his wings to let him burst away from Aron as he slammed downwards and then upwards again behind Aron. His leg was now healed at least 60% of the way. The flames had helped with that healing process. Nishki was sighing, this was proving harder than expected. He couldn't rely on Rokushiki forever, but, he knew he had to try something. in pheonix form he slammed towards Aron from behind, just to try something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron   DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW Round 2 : Nishki D Rock vs Aron
Page 1 of 1