One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Suddenly, the door to the meeting room was blown off its hinges. It seemed someone had just done something similar to Spartan-kicking it inwards. "Why the hell didn't anyone tell me this was going on???" A man spat out in a frothing rage. He was dragging someone else behind him via a chain tied about the waist. He pulled on his end of the chain, yanking the other man into the room. "You had to wait for this guy to get out of his moping and tell me? Are you fucking serious right now?"

The other man seemed tired, or sad. Or both, really. He gingerly took hold of the chain about his waist and loosened it, so that it fell on the floor. After stepping out of its confines, he said, "I'm sorry, Rear Admiral. He was busy with his normal activities, and I didn't want to interrupt." He wasn't carrying his normal possessions, as in the two swords he normally carried everywhere he went. "Duncan, shut the hell up." The first man said, shoving his hand into Duncan's face. "Now, I'm here. I still can't believe you didn't tell me this was going on."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Saizo by now had reached the door of the meeting room and was waiting for his captain and lieutenant to follow. "OI are you two love birds coming or not?" He then waited for them so they would be entering the now open meeting room only a bit behind him. Cigar smoke ponytail and officers coat flowing behind him and his arm still resting along the handle of this jutte-blade he entered the meeting hall. Walking past Ti'ar he bumped him with his shoulder barely noticing the hit. The green eyes shifted over towards the tall man and his own subordinate momentarily before taking he took his own seat stretched back in it waiting for Marcus and Erica to join him and the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Zhuka shivered with fright as she inched closer to Martello unawarely to avoid being injured from anyone. "Why is it when Everyone comes back to base, It becomes more dangerous then safe?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Erica Ignored Markus's last question she didn't have time to worry about men at the moment. Erica Quickly said "hurry up well get left behind!"

Rapidly exercising her tail she floated over to Saizo. "Excuse us for keeping you waiting Vice Admiral Saizo..." Erica had an apologeticly expression upon her face as she patently followed Saizo.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 am

Dolf

Was now aboard the KuroInu the ship of Vice Admiral Saizo's it was an impressive ship which he couldn't believe he was aboard it was amazing he could hear the tattoo machine in the distance vibrating and it made him shiver at the thought of it. He figured it would be nice to have one signifying himself but couldn't bring himself to getting one. As he walked around on deck of the ship he thought about what everyone else was doing and more about the tattoos. He took a deep breathe and thought back about his life how he'd failed in every aspect of his life until now. Here he was a Marine sea man aboard a Vice Admiral's ship in the Marines.

Dolf stood up straight turned and headed off to get a tattoo, he wanted to prove himself a member of the Blood hound pack so the best thing was to mark oneself with the symbol of a Bloodhound. As he walked into the room where tattoos where being done he could hear it vibrating away and waited in line.

Markus

Markus saw Saizo ahead and calling for them then looked at Erica and smiled he quickly took up taking long strides to catch up with Vice Admiral Saizo. As he met up with him Markus smiled at his Vice Admiral.

"So Saizo what do we have planned after this meeting? Some training perhaps for the new Bloodhounds, I saw some new recruits climbing aboard the ship earlier so I figured we have new recruits."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 am

Saizo cocked an eyebrow and thought for a moment scratching his chin as they both joined him "We will have to train them on the go a case has come to my attention of a corrupt captain hes ruling over his territory like a tyrant its making the navy look bad" He watched the other officers meandering around the room waiting for the meeting to start.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:22 pm

As Ioric was finaly satisfied with his sokaing of tap water, soap and disinfectant, as well as some herbal remedys which new fror a fact were of medical use, the cyborg medic stared into the mirror in fear as if staring would uncover all the germs. Though in fairness, the man did have the abillity of using microscopic sight. He sighed before mumbling to himself, "I hope that Zhuka dosent have a cold, the only option then is to amputate her nose." He then left the room and headed bac to where Martell Nikishi and Zhuka was, while thinking to himself; Is that really all in the medical meeting? Simply complaining about supply prices? It's obvious what we should do! Just take it! We are marines of course! The vanguards of the goverment! At the very least we should get equipment which could save lives for cheap! Though in fairness I would probably raise the prices thricefold if I was selling. Nothing like extortion for good profit. As Ioric had finally returned he then imedietly began spraying disinfectant at the patch were he was sneezed at earlier before announcing to Zhuka; "I most likely will be attending, afterall the minute percentage increase in price is always of shocking concern. Though I would prefer if you didn't try to murder me with your deadly infections."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Zhuka pulled back a bit and nodded, "Very Sorry, I didn't think I caught anything since I'm not one of those poor souls working on those that were infected last week with an unknown disease." She explained

"Plus the casualties are rising a lot lately and I have had to be working double time in removing bullets and other objects from peoples body. Heck, we had to send a crew of doctors out to an island near the entrance of the West Blue... Oh,and quick question... Where is Miss Iris?" She suddenly turned the conversation, her bright blue eyes looking for an honest truth.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Erica Followed Saizo Inside the meeting room. She stood there silent & standing at attention listening to the meeting.

Erica thought. ("There's a corrupt tyrant Marine Captain out there? what a bastard... I hope we get to sent on that mission to knock some sence into him.")

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Ioric listened to Zhuka, equally concerened with the mysterious disease, though for his own selfish reason; it didn't have a definite cure to extort medical bills more freely with. As he sprayed Zhuka and Martello with disinfectant he replied; "Indeed, medical work is on the rise, which although means more money, also means more paitents and more bills of our own. I do wish people would stop trying to kill themselves enough for some decent profit. As for Iris, I haven't the faintests idea, nor much clue about the others in all honsety." He then went on to spray disinfectant at someone he really should't, he tried to spray Admiral Nikishi.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Nishki looked at first, he then sighed "No i dont mind...." Then entered the two other people who came in shouting. Nishki recognised one of them. One was Ti'ar, he was famous for his brutality in the marines against pirates and his hot temper. The other one was quiet but Nishki could tell the man had much battle ability. Ioric and Zhuka were confusing to Nishki. He was about to say more. Ioric was trying to spray him.

Martello stepped foward and knocked Ioric across the head for trying to spray Nishki. "Sorry about that senpai, these guys need to learn self control, and Ti'ar i would have told you, but you were no where to be seen today morning when we docked....." Martello was wondering how Nishki would react, but he was surprised to see him laughing. Nishki was chuckling loudly "I heard alot of bad things about your crew, but it seems they are a happy bunch, definitely a good squad to have Martello, hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 am

Zhuka meeped quietly and tried to stay at the side but suddenly let out another devastating sneeze on Ioric, the force popping her Ensign jacket open in a comedic fashion. "Sorry..." she squeaked out, embarrassed. She suddenly looked down and noticed her coat open, quickly covering her bosom with her arms.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:55 pm

As Ioric was knocked on the head by his comanding officer, Ioric bowed in apology before saying in a condescending tone; "Many apoligies good sirs, I am trully sorry for attempting to keep everyone clean and disease free. How awful it must be to not be gravely ill.", his smarmy ways were quickly torn apart when Zhuka sneezed on him once more, which was met with a screech of fear as Ioric clambered atop the table and quickly began sraying himself with disinfectant from his wrists while also mixing in some anit bacterial soap, which for some reason was dispensed from his nostrils, as he cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. "DON'T SNEEZE ON ME OR I WILL DISECT YOU AND SELL OF YOUR REMAINS!", Ioric bellowed in pure rage at Zhuka as he continued to clean himself.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Enma was following his crew mates, not paying any particular attention to anything that happened around him. Smarty made Bushy stay in the ship, so Enma won't lazy out of walking. He looked around for a comfortable place to lay down, and then he felt a sharp bite in his ear. He turned to shout at Smarty, but she blocked his mouth with her wing. "Stand at attention you moron" She whispered.

Enma looked around, only to spot Admiral Nishki standing right in front of him. His feet and arms scrambled around him as he tried to stand at attention as quick as possible, making Smarty even madder. Finally, he managed a half-respectful salute and chanted "It's a great honor Admiral Nishki-", he received another bite in his ear and then added "Sir".
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 am

Saizo watched all this going on and listened to the yammering of the other officers with a mild amusement. He had chosen a seat near Nishki-kohai so he could hear the business better but the business wasn't proceeding. So there he sat puffing the cigar lightly his fingers drumming lazily on the table waiting for one his lieutenant to catch up or two the meeting to begin he had scum to hunt.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 pm

"Oh, I don't think you would do that Mr. Heinford..." Zhuka said, face slightly lighting up "You are in the presence of an Admiral and that would certainly look bad on your record."

Zhuka turned around and walked out the room, turning around to bow once. "I should get going... I wasn't invited to this meeting..."

As soon as she left; their were a few loud whistles and catcalls, followed the sound of splintering wood and concrete cracking.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Ioric quivered in anger at Zhuka as she left, grumbling under his breath as he got off the table, quickly cleaned it, and sat in his own chair after a few sprays of disinfectant on it. "I apoligise gentlemen, though not those of you that are filthy, I simply can't abour fiflthyness. In fact i'm very tempted to give some of you a good scrubbing. But I digress. What is the big buissness we need to hear off? It's not about the medical supplies is it?", the cyborg medic droned on, more to keep his mind off from Zhukas sneeze than anything.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Erica Volts continued to silently watch the meeting. Standing close to Vice Admiral Saizo she hug onto everylast word in admiration.
Erica's eyes sparkles at the higher up's they were her dream. She wanted to make somthing of herself so badly.

Standing at attention she gave her peers the utmost respect. As he took down metal notes. Erica couldnt help but feel some of the Men where stareing at her. She couldnt blame them she was quite attractive for a mermaid But she feared they werent staring because of that.
Erica was aware of the racism the marines held towards fishfolk and fishmen But she shared there feelsing. She wished she could be a human like them so mch.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

"Jeez... its already so noisy in here...." The shadowed face walked in, it was the Fleet Admiral. The old man sat down at the front next to the big three chairs. Nishki finished saluting enma before turning around to salute at the old man. "Good day sensei..." Nishki sat at his seat. Martello signalled to his men to keep quiet for a while. A few unknown marines were siting on some seats, the room wasnt too full, not surprising seeing as everyone was busy doing something. Not even old man Derge was here. Martello looked to the old man. the Fleet admiral then spoke "Firstly , great job this month....we are missing some people due to some bloody missions or another. We have been told to leave Arabasta to the local army and Derge, this is a top order from the World government, so thats that... on another note..... we have to consider Maximillion Maimou "The Mastermind" at a level of yonkou........ It would seem that is what the government have put forward considering the moves this guy has been making....... So be wary... in total we have 3 yonkou on the loose....Anubis, Iken and now Maximillion is a firm runner in this position, and not too many pirates seem to be able to match to his crew at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 am

Owen listened intently as he stood behind Nishki. He was trying to pay attention but the fact that he stood in the same room as the biggest names in the marines almost made him drop dead. then he heard the names:
Anubis
Iken
Maximillion
Three yonkou.
He grinned.
This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Having recieved his reassigment he learned that he would be joing the Meteor Heroes. A respectable group of marines and the leader had just been promoted to Rear Admiral. Although Ramus had wanted to be de-ranked in a since this was a step forward along the marine path. A new surronding was sure to give a fresh start a chance to prove himself once more.

Given that the Meteor Heroes were in the calm belt the ordinary marine ships would not transport him there. Given that his ship was was still with his old unit. A convoy heading in that direction gave him a ride.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Ensign Ioric listened with vauge intrest, as it was nothing which could earn him some money but of worthy note as a marine. "I suppose this means the sea shall be a more dangerous place. Though that could mean more medical bills ofcourse but still, supplies might be quite problimatic. I'm sure the goverment has some unfathomable plan to us lower ranks to eliminate these sea faring menaces?", the medical officer said casually as he cleaned his area of the table.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 am

Saizo gave a grin around his cigar, so all three yonkou were on the move. the times were getting interesting again. After dealing with the rouge marine base he would have to resume his patrols and train up the pups under his command fully. Saizo took a swig of the plum wine at his belt listening to the young Admiral speak, the Bloodhound Pack would be on the move as soon as this meeting ended.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:31 pm

The Fleet Admiral then spoke further "Well then... one more thing.... we have reports of a particular crew that is sighted near the ends of the grandline....., they have picked up a slave kid that belongs to a tenryubito.... not only that, they destroyed the marine force that were chasing them...... these guys are really good, ranked at supernova quality. I need a crew to bring them in....."

Nishki looked on, he wondered who was going to sign up for a task like this.

Martello raised his hand "We of the Archangels think this is the best task suited for us, I will be happy to take such a task!!!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Ioric Hienford sighed somewhat when Martello announced that they will be chasing a supernova tiered crew as soon as they had returned to base. Though in all honesty, he knew it would be inevitable as soon as Martello was offered the chance. How knows? Maybe Ioric could make a tidy profit nonetheless, and it wasn't as if he didn't like making pirates very dead. As long as it wasn't messy ofcourse. "I suppose then Rear Admiral sir, that I shall be preparing medical supplies now? After all, I am a medical officer. I suppose we shall need to be fully prepared for these incredibly rutheless slave kidnappers, who knows what they might do? They might even offer us baked goods! Or possibly cheer up a crying child!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next