One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

The fleet admiral nodded and stamped the appraisal on the report. He got up "Thats the end of the meeting you damn brats , now get out of here....." Admiral Nishki laughed as he got up "Well then, ill go say hi to Sombre....."

Rear Admiral Martello grinned as he left "Yes Ioric, that would be best. We are going to get even bigger after this!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 am

Since the old man was satisfied so was Saizo he approached the young admiral with a small smile. Stretching lightly before letting his arm rest across the handle of the jutte-blade he scratched the back of his head before speaking to Nishki "Well Nishki-kohai shall we have our drink before I set sail, there is a matter in the east blue that will require my attention soon but I can spare time fore a drink with an old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Erica Volts smiled gleefully as the conversation continued. Her eyes Sparkled with enthusiasm. As She became more and more motivated by these great men. Keeping her cool she stood their waiting respectfully.

Suddenly Erica's mind started to wonder off in a day dream. Of Epic adventures dragging pirates down into the ocean. Then to selling fishmen slaves and Keeping everyone safe. Then snapping back to reality she watched the covo intently.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Ioric nodded at his commanding officer before adding; "Right away sir, I shall prepare for any injury we may encounter, though I belive if they strike us with kindness I am unable to treat it. Beware of their good intentions!" He then saluted with his ridiculously large arm comapred to his body, and went off to prepare. Seems these pirates are more of the so called heroic type than the plundering type. Pity, they porbably wont have much treasure. Thiugh theres always the chance they will have some medical supplies, and that could cut down some costs. Ioric thought to himself pondering on how to get those pesky medical prices lowered. He assumed a gatling gun used as a friendly warning would probably do the job.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 pm

[[Nishki]]

Nishki sighed "Im sorry Saizo senpai, but ive been given an assignment... ive got to get some shichibukai and make this possible.,... ill need to hold you to that drink, i promise we will have it sometime... good bye " Nishki ran straight and turned into a pheonix to fly away. He needed to go to Porugia.

((Ok guys arc closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10