One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Darnel stopped to borrow an marine ship. Technically it was stealing but since Darnel had a high rank and the fact he was going after Anubis the higher ups wouldn't fuse over it. He was going to await for later like after the whole crew was better to go out busting pirates, but he couldn't let an opportunity pass him by. He turned toward victor waving him goodbye "Make sure you get well before I come back. Hehehe ha ha. I'm counting on to hold the fort while I'm gone." Darnel got upon the ship ready to sail away.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Nakamaru was running twoards the docks worrying he is to late. What if they allready left! ''Come on come on run faster! Im not gonna make it in time...''Should I try it out... I't was just a silly idea at first... Nakamaru stopped and took his sword. '' This better work!'' Nakamaru spinned his sword and he felt the cold wind gathering. Standing there it felt like a big cold blow dryer. ''Wind Style Jump!'' Nakamaru released the wind under his feet as he flew into the air. '' Holy shit... Holy shit... Holy shit...'' Nakamaru was afraid of hights... Go figure. He was so high he could see the entire dock. Some seagulls flew dangerously close to him. As he was falling he saw a ship he was going to land on. Nakamaru landed right on the ship about 1 meter away from where Darnel was. He landed on his feet but he made a hole in the deck that threw him on his back right inside the cargo hold.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:53 am

Markus

Markus looked at Saizo and heard him mention he was wondering where he had gotten to and simply replied to him.

"I was just showing the crew some moves you know whats it like. None of them have ever seen a diamond man before. Although I must admit I did nearly set the ship on fire." Markus let out a small chuckle then looked back into Saizo's eyes and asked.

"So anything important you want me here for Sir?"

Dolf

Walking aboard the ship Dolf began to realize all of the other Marines had tattoos and as much as he wanted one to prove his loyalty to the Blood hounds he fear getting one would cause his devil fruit to react funnily since the whole tattooing idea would allow allot of kinetic energy to pass into his body and he didn't want that.

He saw Marines gambling, drink and smoking and realized f he was going to be a Marine he'd probably have to start doing some of this stuff himself as it seemed the norm. He wasn't sure about smoking and had drunk a few things but not like this and as for gambling he had no idea how to do it and would need to learn before trying his hand at it and losing his pay.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 am

(Aboard the KuroInu)
Roger gave a smile and took the swords slowly but guided Sean to get his hands tatooed with a slight cringe knowing it was going to be a painful experience for him but he decided hed keep track of the hana hana katana he knew that the Vice admiral wouldn't want him to get rid of a devil fruit weapon for someone he was training

(Back to Markus and Saizo)
Saizo gave a chuckle hearing about Markus showing the Pack his moves and even more that he had allmost set the ship on fire but then a hint of seriousness came to the Aice Admirals eyes as he mentioned the later business Bwahahahahahahaha! "Ah they are rowdy lads but good men to a one. You know I've very nearly done the same Markus-kun. Devilfruits are tricky things they can be amazingly destructive to the ship and yet they rob us of our ability to swim making us need the ship all the more. But now then to business, I've called you here to attend the admirals meeting with me I will be important if you are to rise in the chain of command beyond captain that you know the goings on of the higher ups. Besides It makes me feel good to have a capable officer like you at my side in this business, walk and talk with me." after saying that Saizo began walking towards the meeting hall, his arm still draped over his jutte-blade cigar smoke; ponytail; and officers jacket flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 am

Ioric grinned to himself, not only at Enma's misfortune but also from what the Rear Admiral said. Perfect, stronger crews mean greater amount of loot! and if im lucky enough, desperate families with injured friends and relatives that need a doctor who have money to give., the cybrog medic thought to himself greedily before frowning and speaking outloud; "Is it me or has Marineford gotten a bit grubby? I remeber it being far more....... sanitary." He then shrugged to himself and asked Martello; "So I don't suppose their is anyone that needs to be specificly met besides our superiors? It's quite alright if you have forgotten sir, your inhuman sized memory could not possibly store everything one of your amazing experiences."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Darnel looked shocked at something crashed into his ship right next to him "What the hell?! I only been on this ship for a minute, and already somebody broke it?! Ah the higher ups are going to want my butt on a platter." Darnel looked down the hole to find out what was it that fell from the sky. He then saw it was a marine soldier "Why can't my recruits ever greet me formally with a handshake?" Darnel sighed "Mail can you please rescue this guy? The fleet admiral is going to kill me for stealing on of the ships and then damaging it." He then turned toward Carlos "Set sail for alabasta quickly. We have to stop Anubis."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 am

Markus listened to Saizo and smirked, in response to mentioning nearly destroying the ship Markus replied.
"Nah there not tricky, well not mine anyway, I turn into a diamond enough said. I was just showing off my perfectly sculpted body when the sun shone through my diamond torso and we smelt something burning. That reminds me don't sit in your chair, its not the same anymore. Sounds good about the meeting finally I'm going to get to meet some of my fellow Marine buddies. So have you got any idea what this wars about? I know people have been talking about it but I forget to listen and get distracted way too easily sometimes. You should know that about me by now."

Markus turned to look at a seagull flying over the Marine HQ of Marineford and grinned.

"Irony." he melodically sang out loud.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Saizo gave a chuckle listening to Marcus's mention of how the events Had happened. He cocked an eyebrow curiously at the mention of his chair. "Do I even want to know what happened to it" Saizo gave a bit of a contented sigh before offering Marcus the bottle of plum sake yeah it was gona be good to see some of the other officers. He scratched the side of his face considering the question drawing deep on the cigar exhaling as he spoke "From what I hear Its steel and their allies but Anubis's forces are also amassing near Arabasta. Two Yonkou on the move naturally has the brass scrambling but were still marines our duty is to the people. If the people are threatened, the marines will crush them like roaches be they pirate Yonkou or devil"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 pm

An eel mermaid with a bubble around her waist hurried over to Saizo.
Her blond hair tied up into a pony tail under her marine hat and her buttoned up marine shirt. On her waist she wore a strange belt and on her back was a bubble coral. Her Tail had black scales and a yellow fin. she apologetically said

"Sorry Im Late Vice Admiral Saizo Just straightening out my Reels..."

Erica Voltz Dark yellow eyes watched Saizo with extreme interest and enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 pm

The Vice Admiral gave a grin as the young mermaid sped towards them "Ah there you are Erica-chan I was beginning to wonder If you would be joining us for the meeting. You and the men have been getting along I hope" Saizo smiled slowing his pace so the young mermaid could catch her breath
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Erica tried to analyze Saizo's words. thinking
(Does he think the men would feel uncomfortable near me or does he genially care about me hmmm)
Erica replied with "Who wouldn't love such polite men hehehehe.. Oh excuse me sir!"

Erica straightened up to attention and saluted Saizo some how there casual conversation had made her somehow forget about proper protical.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Saizo gave a smile as she answered before answering her himself "I'm glad your settling in well. I was afraid that being the only woman aboard the KuroInu might be a little uncomfortable for you" Saizo returned the salute before chuckling lightly "At ease Captain we aren't in in front of the brass yet"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Erica relaxed her arm.
"Whew thanks Vice admiral Saizo these dang gauntlets are heavy..."
Replying to his earlyer question her eyes glowed with cheer.

"Hehehe those boy's? Dont worry I dont think those nice boy's will try any funny business on me."

Erica's smile grew bigger after hearing about the brass. After all she admired them. They where men who gave there all to protect this wonderful world she was living in.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

Jerry and Ramus wondered the halls heading towards the library. It was sure busy here from those who were newly recruited hq to vice admirals and even guys in suits who had to be with the government. Ramus even got to see those hooded knights, who had been the center of much heated battle recently the talk of everyone around. And now it looked as though they were head off again. <Did I just hear that Anubis was head somewhere. Those guys are somthing else to be chasing him> He wondered if he would run into any of the admirals.

After a few hours Ramus and Jerry had mangaged to comb through enough information. "That Lady was sure helpful wasn't she Jerry I didnt know you were such a charmer." He laughed.

Look sternly Jerry replies "It was wrong of you to use her like that she could very well lose he posistion"

Taking a more serious tone. "If the time comes where this comes to light that girl won't be carry any blame. Cause there won't be anything tracing us back to this moment." Smiling he lightens up I do believe its time for us to go lets not be late"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Sean found roger's smile comforting as he took his swords. Sean took a large gulp as he knew this procedure would like hell, but it had to be done as a first step to becoming stronger. If he couldn't handle a little pain there was no way in hell could stand against pirates. No matter what it would take he had to become stronger. Not for the sake of up holding his family name. Not even for justice. Sean had to prove to himself and the others that he was someone to be reckon with. No more self pity. "Roger please take good care of my hands. I'm going to need them later hehehehe."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:35 pm

[[Nishki at the meeting place]]

Nishki was processing as Darnel announced he was leaving. Perhaps this was for the best. A young marine wanting to take charge. But why was Anubis moving now? In his experience of dealing with Anubis, he never moved unless there was a opportunity to make himself more powerful or a chance to improve his fame. in this case there was nothing to gain from such a open attack. Nishki had heard rumors that Anubis was moving strangely these days. Something must have been up for this to happen. Admiral Nishki sat in one of the big chairs facing the meeting table. He wondered where the others were.

[[Martello and the others]]
Rear Admiral Martello entered the meeting room, he hoped as Enma and Ioric was hopefully following him. He saw Nishki sitting at the head "Good evening Admiral, i was hoping to meet you again...... I hope you dont mind , i brought along my two surbordinates, Enma and Ioric...."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Getting completely distracted by the seagull Markus noticed Saizo had wondered off and was talking to another person. Feeling a little awkward for drifting off and not actually hearing anything he had said to him about what the meeting was about Markus decided he would pretend he heard it and rushed to Saizo and the woman then smiled at them both and said.

"So how long is this meeting going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Erica smiled kindly at Markus. "Hey Markus it's good to see you."
The Mermaid offered a right hand to Markus for a handshake.
While using her left to cover her mouth to hind her giggling.

What Markus didn't know was Erica was going to give him a tiny shock of electricity while he shook her hand. She was going too prank him in front of Saizo. To see if Markus had some good humor in him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Seeing the little mermaid extend her hand to him Markus reached out to shake her hand happily as he gripped her hand and shook it he was still awaiting an answer from Saizo. The mermaid's giggles didn't bother him in the least and if anything he simply thought she might have fancied him.

He wasn't really looking for love so he would have to decline her if that was the reason plus being a devil fruit user would really screw up their relationship since she was a mermaid. Markus laughed to himself as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Erica let out a little electric shock during there hand shake. Like a clown would use the buzzer during a hand shake.

A Broad grin was slapped across Erica's face. She actually did it. "Hehehe aww Im Sorry Cutie... I Just couldn't help myself."

Erica thought Humans where homely... Which is a nice way to say ugly. But she preferred her men Ugly. They would always be more loyal and friendly then nasty handsome men.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

As the shock was passed from Erica to Markus he barely noticed anything but a slight tingle due to his mind being elsewhere. As he heard Erica apologise and call him cutie he turned back to facing her confused and his suspicions were corrected.

She did fancy him. "You fancy me?" he asked confused at he apology.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Erica frowned at Marku's responce. "Being a little forward dont you think? aww your Such a party pooper Markus. I Just gave you a small electric shock when we shook hands you didnt notice? Hmmmpppp Guess I wont hold back next time."

Erica Folded Her arm's and pouted he totally ruined her joke Erica moved closer to Saizo.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm

"Oh thats that that tingle was, sorry I was away with the fairies laughing about.....something. I thought maybe you were squeezing my hand or tickling it. Sorry." Markus saw how upset she was and shrugged his shoulders feeling a little stupid for disappointing her. Then felt even more stupid when he felt he needed to ask the question which fell from his lips next.

"Soooo. does this mean.......you don't like me then?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Zhuka started running up to Ioric, Tapping him on the shoulder and saluting "Mr. Heinford, I would like to ask if you are going to attend the Medical Brie...ee.ee... ACHOO!" she said before sneezing onto Ioric

"Sorry, Anyway..." She continued, bowing before raising her head again to talk to him with a slight bounce of her chest "Are you going to attend the meeting later to discuss the situation of the increasing price of medical supplies?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

As Ioric followed after Martello obiediently and was introduced, Ioric imedietly went into his usual groveling which he used to hide his rather sarcastic words. "Such an honour to be in your basking warm glow many refer to as your pressence Admiral! What kindness and genrosity you show by gracing us with your near holy apperance! Might I say you sit like a king!", the cybrog medic praised Nikishi, struggling to hide a rather cheerful sneer on his face. Before the greedy doctor could string together some more patranising praise, Zhuka burst into the room with an announcement and to fire a lot of snot over Iorics face and shirt. "EEEUUGHGHGHGH! SUCH HORRID LIQUID FILTH! I must clean it straight away! Must clean! Must clean!", he screeched as he sped out the room screaming in fear as he dashed to the bathroom to cleanse himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next