One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:35 am

Darnel sighed while sitting with the rest of the crew "Where is Nishiki? I need to speak with him now." He then noticed Mail trying to get his attention "Just relax my son, and take a load off." Darnel said as he went to sleep.

Sean was running toward the sparring area where he found vice admiral Saizo and presumbly his crew. He stopped in front of him catching his breath. Then he stood up saluting the vice admiral "Ensign Sean reporting for duty sir." Sean yelled. Since Sean never met the vice admiral before he had no idea what he looked like, so instead of greeting Saizo he was saluting Dolf who he assumed was Saizo. Sean then took Dolf's hand for a handshake despite his hands were already sweaty from him being nervous of meeting who he had thought to be Sazio "Let me just say sir that its an honor to serve beside someone like yourself. I'm a big fan of your work. I hope I could be of service on your crew." Sean said nervously. His hand slipped from the headshake due to his palms being slippery causing him to fall unto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 am

The Vice Admiral turned at hearing the ensign announce himself, he was about to greet him when instead Sean greeted Dolf. With a chuckle Saizo tapped the young man on the shoulder and turned around showing the officers coat for the second time that day The still proud marine insignia and metallic paw print on the back before turning back to the young man still grinning and taking a puff from his cigar before before extending his own hand "I'm Vice Admiral Saizo and It's always nice to meet a fan, I'm happy to have you aboard I expect great things from you Ensign Summers " A slight sweatdrop formed on the side of Saizos head as he watched the boy fall to the ground inside his mind he couldn't help but think yup clumsy as a baby foal but oh well hes a nakama at least. He extended his own strong hand he grabbed the younger man by the shoulder of his uniform lifting him up and put him back on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 am

"Oh you are vice admiral Saizo. Sorry my mistake." Sean said as the marine officer picked him up. He still saluted Saizo giving the vice admiral the proper respect. This was the third time Sean was transferred. He had to make a good impression or else he might be back in the marine's book of records. Sean didn't want to go back to recording books again. He wanted to be on the front line fighting pirates. "Saizo please don't judge me on how I act, but how I fight on the battle field. I can't afford another transfer please don't send me away." Sean looked at Saizo with worry. Most marines just see the goof inside sean, but he hoped Saizo could see the soldier in him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 am

Dolf was confused why this new man had begun shaking his hand and could feel how sweaty it was and felt his own hand sweating too their hands were becoming incredibly slippery and as this stranger mistook him for Vice Admiral Saizo and slipped from the handshake he stood their paralysed and shocked. He couldn't believe he was mistaken for the human Adonis beside him. The force from this man in front of him falling pushed a little kinetic energy into him but he ignored it as it entered his body.

He had forgotten what it felt like to have this energy inside him and smiled as he shivered at its feeling bouncing around inside him. When the new guy stood up and greeted Saizo and apologised he heard the other man introduce himself and smiled at him still shivering with pleasure of the kinetic energy running through his body.
Dolf shook Bezedot's hand and replied,
"Nice to meet you Bezedot, I think I'm going to call you Beze, its easier and shorter. I'm Dolf as you probably heard, I'm a piston man." Dolf smiled noticing he was giving away too much information about himself he shook his head and wiped his sweaty hand on his shirt. Offering him Beze his hand he hoped he would shake his hand before it became too sweaty again.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:19 am

the vice admiral smiled slightly at the salute returning it before looking the boy up and down as he spoke and burst out laughing, before giving Sean a sympathetic pat on the head "Don't worry Your not the first fellow Ive had that couldn't keep his feet" Saizo looked the boy over carefully puffing thoughtfully at his cigar there was something familiar about the boy the gray hair the face, he nearly slapped his forehead for not noticing sooner "Your commodore Sissy's boy right"? The Vice Admirals expression was of pure shock when the marines worried request came "Take it easy Sean nobody said anything about sending you away" he put his big hand on the boys shoulder reassuringly and gave a wink "Besides Im a friend of your mothers and I've heard good things about you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 am

As he took slot of time observing the new guy, he found out something. He shivered and sweaty. Maybe, this guy is just a weakling. Haha...That's it, There'll be prank! I will prank him. What a poor guy to get abroad with me. A Piston Man? Like I'm goin to believe you. You're 100 years too early to lie with me Bezedot though to himself as he try not to laugh. He didn't even believe he able to change his expression so quickly together. Exhaust to fear, fear to anger, anger to sad, and sad to joy.

He then see the guy reach out his hand to shook with his. You can call me Beze, Dolf! I won't mind it. He talk gently as he could while reaching out his hand to shook with Dolf's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am

Sean was shocked to hear that this vice admiral knew his mother "Really you knew my mother?! Thats awesome. She was such a great woman and an excellent solider. It was a real shame that she died in the Atlantics. It was great loss to the marines." Sean was glad to hear that he wasn't going to be transferred. He couldn't stand being passed around like a bottle of rum. This guy seemed nice enough even though he had just met him. He was friend of his mothers and that was enough for him "I doubt you heard good things about me. Everybody here thinks I'm a loser. Thats why I have been transferred from division to division 287 times. I don't belong anywhere."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am

Shaking hands with Beze Dolf felt more kinetic energy enter his body but a tiny tiny amount and it didn't make him feel any different. He saw Beze was thinking something from the look on his face and ignored it. If this guy tried anything he would get his comeuppance. "Nice to meet you." Dolf let go of Beze's hand then turned around to the new guy who had mistook him for Saizo. he was still shivering a little bit looked at Sean. He had heard that he had been moved around allot and hoped it didn't happen to him.

"Wow that sounds like allot of moving around, I'm Dolf by the way, and I'm joining this division of the Marines too." Dolf smiled as he introduced himself and felt he should release the little kinetic energy in his body. From the pours on his skin a very thin layer of steam was released from Dolf's body and spilled out into the air around himself.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 am

The Vice Admirals eyes sadden slightly at remembering The commodores death "I knew her quite well It was indeed a loss of a noble soldier of justice that day and indeed a dear friend" The Vice Admiral continued to puff at the cigar before answering looking slightly to the side at the let off of steam from Dolf with a little concern on my face. "Your mother while she lived bless her had nothing but good things to say about her little soldier, She didn't think your a loser and neither do I" he smiled slightly and remembered a similar number of transfers in his own past for fighting with other marines in his division "That's a load of crap Sean your right were you belong. Welcome to the Bloodhound pack Son" The Vice Admiral smiled giving the boy an affectionate clap on the back, turning my attention to Dolf the concern still in my voice "You ok over there Dolf?"

Last edited by Yomasama on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Quintus was bored. He had managed to get a few minutes of rest, but to be honest he wasn't all that tired. So he got up and began testing the limits of his mobility and flexibility. A few minutes later he was on the floor, his side feeling like it was about to burst, and he regretted his decision.

"What are you doing?" asked the doctor as she entered the room and caught sight of her patient.

"Counting floor tiles," Quintus replied without missing a beat.

The doctor sighed, but did not comment. Instead, she came over and slipped her hands under Quintus's arms, pulling him up. He winced, but maneuvered his feet under himself and pushed himself the rest of the way up into a standing position.

"Thanks," Quintus muttered. He gave her a small smile. "I owe you one...um...doc. What is your name again?"

"I never mentioned it," the doctor replied breezily. She pushed him back down into a sitting position on his bed and then she began to check his bandages. "But I suppose there is no harm in you knowing. My name is Clarisse. Clarisse Harris."

"Well then, Dr. Harris, how about going on a date with me?" Quintus asked her, cheerfully.

"Forget it," she said. Quintus had expected as much, but what came next caught him totally off guard. "You're a soldier. I don't date soldiers."

Quintus frowned and cocked his head to one side. "What's wrong with soldiers?"

"I am a doctor," Clarisse reminded him. "It's my job to save lives. All you do is take them."

Quintus did not say another word as she checked his wound and bandaged him back up. In silence he watched her exit the room and close the door behind her. Without saying a word, he lay back on his pillow and stared up at the ceiling. He did not speak, or move for the next five minutes. Then:

"You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 am

"Sorry guys didn't mean to let off some steam." Dolf smiled weakly through the steam looking at his crew mates hoping they wouldn't be too angry or bothered about it. "Its a draw the draw back of my devil fruit. When I have spare kinetic energy built up inside my body the only other way of releasing it from my body than attacking with it is by releasing it in the form of steam."

Dolf smiled as he looked at Vice Admiral Saizo and hoped he wasn't too pissed off along with the others. He looked at them and had began to notice just little things about them like Sean's clumsiness. Then a part of his brain realised once again he was in a group of under average Marines. All except Vice Admiral Saizo of course since he couldn't have become such a powerful ranking Marine without being good at his job. But none the less he was part of the misfits group again. Dolf sighed then looked at his feet smiling. "If this is what it takes then, I guess I'm in." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 am

As Mail walked about town a certain piece of fruit caught his eye, walking up to the vendor he looked at the fruit and the rumble balls that went with it. "Excuse me sir...What kind of devil fruit is that?" Mail asked. The man grew a smile upon his face as he spoke "Well boy this is quiet a expensive piece of fruit. But I see your a marine and a hooded knight at that. Believe it or not my half sister is a Kuja and you boys helped her so the fruit for you will be 400 beri and the rumble balls free." He said. "What type of fruit and if Zoan what animal and model?" Mail asked. The man let out a laugh "Ho ho ho smart smart boy. It's the Hebi Hebi no mi model: Black mamba. Very dangerous snake ya know." He said as mail put the money down and took the fruit which he then quickly ate. "Gah these things taste retched." Mail said. "Yes yes they are. Anything else I can help you with?" The man asked to which Mail replied no as he left.

Mail took one of these rumble balls and soon regretted it. A good chunk of his cybernetics were torn into by flesh of course they would still be fine but it was still a major pain. Skin ripped off his face showing the metal underneath as his teeth sharpened into fangs and his legs morphed together. "Oh...God that was painful..." Mail said before realizing he doesn't know how to change back. Going off and finding Darnel he was a bit in a hurry so he skipped formalities "Uhh Darnel-Senpai...How does one change back to normal from a hybrid zoan form?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am

Victor, still hanging around with Darnel waiting for the admiral, saw something strange coming toward them. It was, in fact, a zoan snake. The body form seemed similar... someone Victor once worked with. Then it hit him.

"Oh God, now there are two of them..."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

He had made his decision. It was go time.

Quintus got out of bed. He took his guns and bullet belt out of the foot locker and put them on. Then he grabbed his trenchcoat and slipped it around his shoulders, zipping up the front so that his bandages couldn't be seen. He had considered taking his shirt as well, but he didn't want something pressing up against his wound. That could be painful. The trenchcoat was fairly loose by comparison, so it shouldn't cause too many problems.

Quintus went to the window and pulled it open. He gulped as he looked down. The room he had been put in was on the third story. Normally this would be no problem, but it didn't take much to jar his wounds.

Quintus was half tempted to quit. He really should stay in the hospital and rest up. Then the image of his bird returned. He couldn't stay here, not when he had no idea how his pet was doing. George had risked his life saving Quintus and if Quintus couldn't even take the time to see how his own roc was doing after that, what good was he as a master?

Quintus jumped before his thoughts could go any further. He hit the ground and rolled to help absorb some of the impact. It still hurt pretty bad. He took a moment to rest before pushing himself back up and running off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Sean ran to hug the vice admiral as he patted him on the back "Thanks sir. I'm so happy that Missy's final thoughts were about me not being a failure. It puts my heart at ease to know that she was proud of me. I'm so happy to be working with such a close friend of my mother and a great marine at that." Sean then realized what he was doing. He had just gotten caught up in the moment that he forgot that he was hugging the vice admiral. Sean pulled back saluting the vice admiral "My apologies sir, won't happen again." he said blushing.

Darnel turned to Victor hearing what he said "Two of who Victor?" Then Darnel saw what he was talking about. A black mechnical snake looking creature was slithering toward him. At first Darnel thought it was one of the government experiments gone loose, but once it called him by his name recognized the voice as Mail. How can this be? Mail was not a devil fruit user? "Mail? What happened to you son? I leave you alone for five minutes and you come back like this?" Darnel realized he wasn't helping so he calmed down long enough to give Mail some advice "Okay calm down first Mail. Just concentrate on your human form. Get the picture in your mind and the rest should follow. You will be human again."

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Mail did so and his legs transformed back into...Well legs and his scales vanished along with the sharp teeth and snake tongue. He also went down to his original size though half his face was still missing "Oh thank God."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Saizos eyes widened slightly as he was hugged but smiled at the young mans honest gratitude. "Your mother loved you Sean-kun and regardless of what people said her and your father were always proud of you. As to you working with me I'm glad to find recruits as eager as you three" The Vice Admiral chuckled lightly at the young mans embarrassment clapping him on the back into a quick one armed hug looking around to see no one but his crew was looking. BWHAHAHAHA "there's nothing wrong with displaying affection or gratitude young pup don't forget that.

Last edited by Yomasama on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:20 am

Nishki pondered for a while and then pointed at them both. "So why do the both of you want to be marines?" Nishki was known for being random at times. But this had to be his most random moment. He needed some personal officers under him so that he could operate more indepently from the main marine forces. Without the pheonix squad around him, he felt very exposed.

[[Off the dock of marineford]]

The bastion had returned and a blonde haired man stood atop the mast of the ship. He looked over and jumped onto the deck. "Bring us into port, tell HQ we got a report.... and tell em, we dont have any prisoners with us...."
[[Rear Admiral Martello Young]]
[[Leader of the Archangels]]
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 am

Orin blurted his answer with a straight back and words that read from a book,
"To protect the best and kill the rest, sir!"
Owen took a bit longer before looking up at the Admiral, thoughts of rejection coursing through his brain.
He started hesitantly but ended up in the same position and voice that his counterpart had taken up before.
"I want...I want to sail the seas."
It didn't sound much like a marine response as he left the part about killing pirates out of it, yet it was his true feeling. He loved to see evil get whats coming for it but he also knew that there were good and bad on both sides of the law.
He thought again and then finished by saying,"And I want justice."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

Nishki looked serious at first at both of them, and then burst out laughing. He then pointed at Owen "How would you like to work with me? The pay wont be very different, but you get a special post as my assistant? Your rank remains , but you will have my authority on matters i delegate to you........" Nishki liked this one, he seemed like he was still innocent and naive, not something tainted by total justice or dark justice.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 am

Owen grinned. "Yeah of course!I would love too!"
Then he paused. The smile slipping away.
"Erm, I beg your pardon sir.I meant to say: Aye, I will be much obliged,sir."
He gulped and grinned nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 am

Darnel shook his head reliefed that Mail was okay. If something would had happen to Mail Darnel could never forgive himself. He put his right hand unto Mail's shoulder "Mail did you happen to eat a devil fruit?" Darnel asked. Darnel was hoping to settle down any fears and confusion that Mail may have. Darnel just so happened to see Nishiki across the training ground. How the hell did they missed him? "Admiral Nishiki, sir, over here!" Darnel waved his hand toward the admiral.

Sean nodded "Aye sir, I'll remember that sir. May I see the other crewmates? I'm quite eager to meet them." Sean said completely oblivous to fact that his crewmates were right next to him. Sean couldn't wait to get to know his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 am

Saizo chuckled gently before pointing to Dolf and Bezedot puffing lightly at his cigar as he spotted the Rear admiral from before and heard him call out to the Admiral, figuring to keep his appointment with the admiral he chuckled lightly. "These are your crew mates please meet and greet and socialize. I will be right back I have to keep an appointment but I will return here when its concluded" With that he took off towards Darnel his arm resting across the handle of his Jutte-blade striding nearer to him hoping that the admiral would have the same idea Nice to see you again Darnel-san it seems you found our missing superior"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

Nishki smiled at Owen and then motioned him to follow, at that moment he heard a voice call out for him. It was Darnel, the leader of the hooded knights. Nishki got up and waved "Darnel is it? Rear Admiral Darnel? How are you, did you just get back to port?" Nishki turned and also saw Vice Admiral Saizou "Saizou senpai, its been a while!! how are you??"
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 am

Owen grinned back towards Orin and the officer's frown and watched as they both walked off, though he was stepped forward and looked on in awe as the three admirals stood in the courtyard, one of them standing right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next