One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 pm

After blacking out Ashley lay's on a stretcher as Doctors Rolled her out of the underground arena and towards the medical office for internal Surgery.

Once in the medical office they began after giving her a sedative
Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:00 am

Mail followed them and sat outside hoping that Ashley was alright. "I let my comrade be hurt to this point...I need to grow stronger." He thought looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:15 am

A company of Saizo's usual troops had caught up with him they had been shadowing him since he had met the three recruits. This was part of the duties of the Bloodhound pack surveillance of Marine ford for things that required the Vice Admirals attention when the crew wasn't away on assignment. Each member of the Bloodhound pack wore the standard marine uniform, emblazoned with the Vice Admirals metallic paw crest on the right breast of their uniform and in a tattoo on their upper forearm of their left arms identifying them as a member of the pack. One offered a new Cigar to the Vice Admiral which he took in his teeth another lit the cigar as the Vice Admiral puffed softly till the tip glowed. Saizo looked at the five drawing deeply from the new cigar before letting the smoke flow from his mouth as he spoke. "Alright Hounds you know what I'm going to ask. Keep an eye on our new pups and help them settle in when you find them I have some things to take care of before The Admirals meeting" The 5 subordinates gave a salute at the Vice admirals order and he returned it, before he barked out"Blood Hounds On the hunt!" the 5 gave the bark back "Sir yes sir!" before dashing off about their assignments. The Vice Admiral stepped off on a course that just happened to take him past the the Hospital, His arm still resting across the jutte-blade the officers coat and iron gray ponytail flowing in the Islands breeze with the smoke from his fresh cigar. The wind blowing open the purple shirt hes wearing to identify The paw print tattoo on his chest on the left, He grinned looking down at it knowing it bound him to his pack, crew, and family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am

As time passes, Bezedot realize he would have leave this island. He have quite some memory with his Techer, Jaze and feel like showing him some gratitude. Even though, Bezedot was somewhat hate Jaze they also have happy time together. Bezedot quickly run toward Vice-Admiral Saizo. Captain! Excuse me for a moment, I'll go and say goodbye to my teacher first. I'll be back in no time. Bezedot didn't wait for Saizo's approval since even though Saizo refuse, he will still go anyway. He started to pace toward one of the training ground where Jaze was.

Normally, Bezedot would have run his way toward Saizo but now he's thinking. Jaze's word keep echoing in his brain. Bezedot! The reason i'm chasing at the moment ago was for two thing. One thing is that there are still some technique that you can use from your devil fruit and your power. How silly of me to forget to teach you that. Nevermind about that power thingy, this is the other reason and it's important. The pirate that you're looking for and seeking for revenge are now making his name widely so becareful of that. His name was Leon and he was quite strong. Becareful not to die...Leon show no mercy. Don't go on fighting him recklessly or you'll end up death He really quite shocked that the killer of his beloved marine was someone name "Leon". That guy was somewhat a burden to Bezedot's life....not just because of the fact that he killed Bezedot's beloved marine but something else really really bad.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 am

[[The Bastion]]

The ship finally made port in Marineford. Rear Admiral Martello walked to the edge of the ship as the plank descended from the vessel. He was greeted with the usual salutes and young ensigns who announced his name and arrival. "Ahhh.... how times do change...... haven't been home in a while......"

[[Nishki and Darnel]]
Nishki walked ahead of Darnel motioning for Darnel to follow "Supposedly, there have been big moves.... pirates gathering like they are organizing something. The yonkou are eyeing the new world now, slowly but surely. That sea is hell right now........ Probably some of us will be stationed at the new G5 base in the New world soon, especially since major prisoners are going to be moved to the New world as well....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 am

Darnel turned to his crew. They could use the rest after such a fierce battle with dusk "Men dimissed. You guys use your vacation days to get better. Get a good meal, check yourselves into the hospital, and get plenty of rest. I will be gone for a few days." Darnel looked around to see Mail which he couldn't find. He wanted his son to come along to get into the marine business "Mail come on. I need you. The meeting is about to start." Darnel hissed in sound that only Mail's snake zoan would understand. Darnel then followed behing Nishiki listening to the words spoken. Dang these were getting serious around. It seemed liked when one problem was buried another one popped up. The New World was becoming an hot topic lately. Darnel personally didn't want to move his division to G-5. The horrors of that place was enough to drive even the most bold of marines to piss in their pants. He also wouldn't be stationed at marineford anymore.

Sean seeing his commanding officer was going away. He decided to go get his new uniform fitted for his new crew.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:13 am

Owen tried to hurry after Nishki, not knowing whether he should or not.
They may be talking about classified information
The thought came to him but he threw it aside.
I must keep my duties to the Admiral as top priority
It was more of an excuse than anything else so Owen picked up the pace to walk in stride with Admiral Nishki. He caught the words: Yonkou...New World...G5
He kept back his excitement. If he presumed right he may just be getting out into the ocean. Going on a real voyage right into the center of all things. Right to the New World. He didn't let his presumptions get ahead of him though because they may have only been discussing the state of the area.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Ashley a successful sugery The Doctor easyed sharpfangs mind by tell him shell be ok with a little rest.

Sharpfang hissed a sigh of relife. Just recovering from his own injuries he stood over Ashley like a sentinal

Sleeping peacfully Ashley drept of the epic battles she had with mail with a smile on her lovely face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Mail heard Darnel's call and went to find sharpfang. "Listen I know you don't like me around Ashley but I need to make sure she is okay. Darnel is calling for me and I need to get to him and see what he needs. Please tell Ashley I'll be by to check on her later." Mail said in both human and snake tongue before rushing off.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:13 pm

"Sharpfang was dumbfounded. He wasnt aware that Mail could speak his language. "ssss thanksss mail...sss illl telll hersss" However what Mail didnt K now was that Ashley COuldnt sneap snake...(Lol)

Meanwhile Ashley slowly got better.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Dolf headed back to the docks seeing as he was lost it couldn't be too difficult to find them he headed towards them to see another man walking from the ships. Dolf didn't know which ship was Saizo's but hoped he would come find him. As he walked closer to the ships he began noticing paw print tattoos and crest on the Marine's and saw which ship they were coming from. He now knew which ship was Saizo's and headed towards it.

Markus Saizo's lieutenant and right hand man had been transferred from Smiley's division after some choking incidents. He saw a young Marine walk towards the ship and sighed thinking it was another Marine who'd probably been hired by Saizo. He rolled his eyes thinking of the nut job. Heading into Marineford looking for Saizo. With his paw print tattoo on his right cheek it was clear that he was a Bloodhound member.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Zhuka shoved a small lovestruck group of marines out of the way as she rushed to see the docks. Her Crystal blue eyes shined with joy as her chest bounced along with her running, drawing unwanted attention from fellow marines. "There Back! There Back!" She chanted, Her coat waving behind her like a cape as she ran. Her reputation as one of the best healers held her back at Marineford and she got tired of the job. She finally reached the line of Marines saluting and joined them, her body seeming to be the odd one out of the group as she waited for the crew to disembark.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

{The dock near the KuroInu}

The marines looked up slightly at Dolf and Sean as they approached the ship. The Impressive drifted gently held in place by its dual anchors, The massive Iron Bloodhound face rose and fell slowly in the bright blue waters. A tall marine approached both of them standing at attention before speaking "Welcome to the Bloodhound Pack Ensign Sean Summers And Seaman Dolf The Vice Admiral Informed us that the two of you would be joining us accompanied my one other. The Vice admiral and His lieutenant will be either attending or preparing to attend the Officers meeting with Admiral Nishki, In the meantime we have been instructed to outfit you with uniforms and equipment and to help you settle in to your new assignment in the family." Despite his official manner and his stance at attention it was obvious this marine was both friendly and excited at the prospect of new crew-mates "My name Is Seamen Roger Flurry and I will assist you in anyway possible. Welcome to the family"

{Back near the Hospital} Saizos mind whirled around current events new reports of pirates massing and organizing, The discovery of a path to the new world. The Rumors of Yonkou Anubis's fleet massing near Arabasta. It was all quite active the seas were becoming rougher and rougher and on top of that the information his men had acquired about a navy captain that had gone rouge demanding tributes from the villagers and generally abusing the Navy's authority, there had even been reports of the out right execution of inferior officers who had questioned him this fellow was giving the marines a bad name he would have to be stopped. As the Vice Admiral reviewed the troubling situation in his head he puffed away at the cigar in his mouth wandering lost in thought one hand in his pocket the other resting across the red leather bound handle of the Black-steel Jutte-blade his officers coat gently flowing in the breeze beneath the iron-hued ponytail The smoke from his cigar leaving a swirling trail in the air behind him. Saizo proceeded in this manner to lost in thought to observe were he was going until he accidentally walked smack straight into the tanned lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 am

Dolf nodded at what the fellow seaman said to him then replied, "I already have a uniform though, but if your on about the tattoos we have to get I might have a problem with getting one. But thanks."
He headed aboard the ship excited to see what proper Marine life would have in store for him. He had been looking forward to fighting as a Marine but also at the same time he was terrified to find out what it was like.

Elvenro Markus felt someone smack into him and managed to stay standing up right and rolled his eyes down to see Vice Admiral Saizo, he sighed looking down at him and greeted him.
"Vice Admiral Saizo. Reporting for duty Lieutenant Elvenro Markus, I'm here as requested."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 am

{The KuroInu}
Aboard the Vice admirals war ship there was one or two things Dolf would notice out of the ordinary right away first there were two contraptions of treadmills filled with cannon balls on either side of the main mast aboard the marines were busy at various task but Roger stayed close by in case Dolf had any questions

{Saizo and Marcus}
Saizo looked up disturbed from his thoughts by the collision with his lieutenant looking up into the well formed face Saizos eyes brightened considerably seeing just who he had crashed into. "At ease lieutenant I was beginning to wonder were you had wandered off to." Saizo's smile was one part relief one part fondness he liked Marcus since he had transferred to the Pack after his stint with captain smiley they had immediately hit it off. He had fit perfectly into the crew and was by all accounts an exceptional marine. Both an officer he could be proud to have under him and a man he could respect as a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 am

Sean smiled when Roger spoke of the crew like a family "Thank you sir, I will honored. Oh but can u get rid of this for me? I won't be needing it anymore." Sean handed him his old katana powered by the hana hana. He won't be needing it anymore, since he knew with wouldn't need to use anymore. Not with Sazio teaching him. "Also I want you to something for me." Sean revealed the palms of his hands "I want you to tattoo my hands with you paw symbol as a sign of my vow to get stronger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Mail came running up to Darnel and saluted "You called Senpai?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Ashley Finally Recovered. Feeling a Little Flabby she took Sharpfang to the shooting range in Marinefold to Develoup her skils better.

Sharpfang hissed "That Mail's a pretty good guy but hes still just a runt sss"
Ashley smiled at Sharpfang "Did someone vist me?"
Sharpfang moved his head up and down.
"Aww it must have been mail that cutie..."

Ashley practically destroyed her targets with her hollow arrows. Putting up new targets Ashley continued to train into the day.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 am

For quite a while, after Darnel dismissed his unit for the day, Victor went off to train. He found a higher ranking officer to reteach him the basics of Soru. It was not practice. Victor learned exercises to help improve his legs to achieve sorus both fast and far. Who knew how long it would take for Victor to perfect it but he would start today. And that is why Victor found himself in the Marineford training facilities.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Ioric merely nodded polietly at Martello; adding; "Yes sir. I admit it is good to be home. Especially since I think it's payday today. Though it is somewhat a relife that were somewhere that hasn't got scum popping up all over the place. Shame that I can't, reliive people of there unwanted valubles." As walked down the shp gang plank he looked round to be met with a confusing site. "Hmmm how odd, seems there's a fair number of marines here. Don't suppose there's a reason why?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm

((Admiral Nishki and Darnell with Owen and mail))
Nishki stood near the door at the building which opened, it was orientally themed. They were greeted by a marine officer. "good evening sir u are the first to arrive and might I say it's a honour to meet you Admiral!!!!!" Nishki chuckled and returned the salute "At ease , well Darnell seems we are the first here.... "

((the docks, archangels arrive))
Rear admiral Martello grinned, " the old man is having a admirals meeting finally some initiative, maybe now we can destroy something better than small pirate crews..... Like rookies.... Enma how was ur nap? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

((OCC: I'm pulling the hooded knight out of thread minus Victor and Quintus, because they are injured))

A marine came running toward Nishiki and Darnel "Nishiki-sama, we have report the Grim Death heading towar alabasta. The officals fear that the yonkou may want to invade the island." Darnel grinned seizing the opportunity to fight the legendary pirate. He placed his hand on Nishiki's shoulder "Don't worry admiral Nishiki, I'll take this one. All able hooded knights report in. Meet me at the docks now!" Darnel filled with ambition and eagerness ran toward the docks. Anubis the pirate of all pirates, the desert king, and the man second to roger, Anubis had many titles. This was an honor to fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Enma walked down the plank, as slow as always, with Smarty eyeing him on one hand, and Bushy complaining on the other. "Dreamy sir" He answered drowsily, earning himself a pack on the ear from Smarty for the unwanted play on words. "Respect those who outrank you!" Smarty whispered in his ear.

Carlos was struck by surprise. A Yonkou was going to make a move! It's been a long while since any of the Yonkous did anything but rest. But a always, Darnel was ready for the challenge. "Here we go again" Carlos said as he gave Nishki a final salute and started bolting after his captain towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Victor was a bit disappointed hearing from a messenger that Darnel and the Hooded Knights leaving for another assignment. With his right shoulder injured, Victor knew he would be a detriment to the mission. However, he still ran to the docks to see his captain off.

"Darnel! Make sure you return in one piece!"

Now his focus was on two things: Getting healed and completing his training. The next time Darnel needs him, Victor will make sure that he can turn any battle in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Ashley used soru to speed aboard the Hooded Knights Ship.

"Hehehe Were leaving whoohoo! I cant wait to kick some pirate ass!"

Ashley started to help prepare for the ships departure. Thinking to her self
(This is my chance to proove myself to Darnel Sama!)

Sharpfang hissed unapprovingly at her motivation.
Snake language "Sss stupid woman ss You trust toosss easily...."

Responding to Sharpys Attidude as he Hiss Ashley smily sticking her tounge out at him.
"Dont be such a spoil sport sharpy lighten up alittle.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next