One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 am

After the war in Alabasta with the Anubis, Darnel decided they needed to become stronger than ever before. Despite how much they improved they were still rookies compared to vetern pirates. This lead the hooded knights to the calm belt toward Rusukaina where they would 6 months training. The monsters on this island would make even the most powerful of marines shake. Nothing less than the admirals and vice adimirals themselves could survive on this island yet he was still a rear admiral leading his group to one of the most hostile islands in the world. Darnel looked ahead on his newly assigned marine ship silent, since the new hooded justice was still in construction. His eyes were hardened from the war. They no longer shined with hope and ambition only with resolve and determination. That war burned away any innocence left within him. Now was a new chapter in his life. Darnel ever more closing in on the Rusukaina.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

Clunk, clank was the sound that the cane made when it hit the deck below as Izlend walked forward. It seemed even after a year he still walked with a cane. Although he had grown, quite a bit the cane seemed to make him look older than he was. Well even that was a point set in stone, however that was a story for another day. The somewhat muscular boy walked up and halt standing next to his captain. He held his cane in front of him with both hands; one on top of the other. With a calm, almost peaceful look on his face he just stood there as the wind blew through his scraggly, spiked, brown hair. Despite where they were going he was as calm as anyone could be. Certainly the boy has matured a great deal in just one year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Mail stood up walking over to Darnel. A cigarette in his mouth he took a hit off it. "Whats the point in coming here now old timer?" Mail asked Darnel. He had picked up the habits of smoking and calling Darnel old timer instead of rear admiral or father.

Mail looked at Izland "Do you really need that damnable thing still brat?" Mail asked in an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm

In a whirlwind of new found speed and agility, Izlend wiped around closing the distace between Mail and himself. Pressing a button he pulled a blade out of the cane and raised it to Mails neck. "It's for beat down mouthy punks like you, brother." Izlend said with a large grin before pressing a button. Instantly the sound of crackling came from the blade as the electrical dial charged the blade with voltage that ran up and down the blade. Pressing the button again the electrical energy returned to the dial and he sheathed the blade. He wrapped both arms around Mail hugging him. "It's been a while brother, and I've gotten even stronger than you then before." Izlen said with a large grin before backing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Mail smiled softly "It is good to see you again brat. Though it's never a good idea to get that close to me." Mail chuckled taking a hit off his cigarette. "Since the old man's being quiet you got any idea where we're goin?" Mail asked.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

"Uh, some new world island....I guess. He hasn't really said much since he got his ass handed to him by those Anubis division commanders." Izlend said rather absentmindedly. Turning to take a look at his captain, Izlend knew that out of all of them, he was the one who had changed the most. Darnel wasn't as kind and lighthearted as before. Although neither was Ilzend. "I wouldn't worry to much about him, I think he'll be back to his normal self soon enough." said the boy looking at his captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Darnel was still quiet staring at the deck. Even though his sons were talking Darnel wasn' interested in what they had to say. The mission at had was very important if they hoped to survive. He is putting alot of faith is his men on this mission. Darnel turned to his crew as the ship sailed ever closer to the island "Men I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. This will be by far the most dangerous task we will ever face. On this island there are 48 seasons and five hundred beast that will instantly crush us in our current. The people who orginally live here were all wiped out due to the environment and the horrible monsters. Our job is to surivive six months here. I won't lie to you. I don't expect us to live unless we work together and endure. If u want to back out now I won't blame you."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

"To measure the distance from an island the navigator must measure the force of its electric pull by applying pressure against the Log Pose needle. The applied force is linear to the distance times the blah blah blah... Wait What?!" Carlos read out loud. While Darnel and the others minded their own business, Carlos rested his elbow on the helm and held a yellow book in front of his face. The cover read "Navigation for dummies: The proven way to not end up inside a Seaking", and it's been the 15th time Carlos read the same line without understanding a single thing. "AH! This is hopeless!" He shouted, tossing the book against the ship's railing and rubbing his soaring temples, messing up his already messy hair.

The events of the last battle left a mark on all of the Hooded Knights, and Carlos once again found himself on a random ship he didn't even know, the worst nightmare of a helmsman. He tried studying navigation to make himself a bit more useful for the crew, but as the book proved, it was no use, he couldn't get the information into his head. The smell of Mail's cigarette tingled Carlos' nose. It's been almost 10 years since he last smoked, and he fought this habit by biting random toothpicks and pencils to keep his mouth busy, but with the gloomy atmosphere and the overall depression, Carlos found the pencil unsatisfying. He knew what tolls smoking put on the body, and did his best to fight this flawed habit, but right now he could bite his lip in frustration as he watched the sea before him with a blank stare.

His attention was then drawn by Darnel, who explained the characteristics of their next destination. A hell on earth would be a fitting name for such a place, and Darnel set the destination while fully knowing that it might spell doom for the crew. Albeit that, Carlos followed Darnel into many sure defeats and always survived, and there was nothing that will change that fact right now, he was prepared for the challenge. His hook swords hung from his belt as he switched to turning the helm with a single hand. "Why would be back out from such a lovely adventure? I'm in Captain Darnel" Carlos said. His guts wanted to soil his pants and run straight home, but his mind fought his chicken instincts like many times before.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:14 am

Ferdinard was looking at Darnel while he was giving his speech. Ferdinard did not pay much attention at what his superior officer said but he could see what he meant. He had understood his orders. Apparently, this time he was ordered to stay on an island for quite a while and train... That was boring! Very, very boring! Ferdinard did not need any training at all. He was already strong enough! He had the strength to take on New World Pirates and he showed that in the War of Arabasta. He had used all of his strength in that battle and his results were great, even if in the end the marines lost the battle because they retreated. What a disappointment... Now, he would have to be stuck on an island because the weaker ones would have to get stronger. That was a pain.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ferdinard laughed as soon as Darnel completed his speech. "Well, I really do not want to come over there, as I see myself as a quite strong guy... However, I do not want to stick out of the crew, as well... So I guess I have no other option but to join you in this training mission, Vice Admiral Warshack! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he said while he stepped forward. Ferdinard was also agreeing for the mission, as he thought that he had no other option... He did not want to leave from the crew of Darnel as he had the feeling that Darnel would eventually meet with Maximillion again and so Ferdinard would have a chance for a rematch against him to kill him and end the rivalry that the two of them started when they were little children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 am

Darnel hearing no objects kept sailing until they reached the island. He also had a little surprise for his crew a surprise guest would also show up. Darnel picked up his den den mushi "Vice adrimal Darnel reporting to marineford. Admiral Nishiki we are in need of services here in the calm belt on Rusukaina island. I think its about time the hooded knights move into the new world but we are in need of training. Interested?" The marine ship landed and darnel stepped upon shore.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm

As soon as the ship landed Izlend packed what he wanted into a large pack and headed to the upper deck. The boy held his cane with his left hand close to his body and the strap of his pack tightly with his right. Then, just like that he was off. He tipped himself forward to add momentum and ran towards rails on the ship. Pushing off with his strong leg he leaped of the side of the ship and into the ocean below. Landing with a splash he made it to the shore quickly and then ran through the wet sand under the shallow water. Clearing the beach the man became smaller and smaller until his image disappeared in the forest. Leave it to Izlend to run in head first.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 am

[[Marineford 1 hour earlier at the time of Darnels call]]

The Admirals cloak flowed as he walked out of the meeting place he was just in. He then responded to Darnels request. "Give me an hour , i will come there... i hope you are all ready for this" Nishki tucked his black hair as he turned to his assistant Captain Sarah Young "We have to go to Rusukaina island..... i have a class to teach" Sarah adjusted her glasses
"Really? Derge just died and the whole state of affairs here is in chaos and you want to teach the Hooded knights? Why is this so important?" Nishki grinned as he put his cap on his head "Because, i have to believe that i can teach something good to young marines nowadays Sarah.... i have to believe that there is still some light in this world.... otherwise there is no future for anyone" Nishki then transformed into a blaze of blue and gold fire. Before Sarah stood a majestic creature of blue flame, portruding from every fibre of its body. The mere presence of such a rare and mythlogical animal shocked some of the marines before realising who it was. Sarah then sighed "Fine, im coming with you right? I hope they are at least well mannered....." She got on Nishkis back and the creature then propelled itself into the sky and flew, the pheonix was flying towards Rusukaina island.

[[Rusukaina current time]]

The blue flames blazed in the afternoon sky as they flew above Rusukaina. The majestic bird landed directly on the beach of Rusukaina. Sarah Young got off the bird and stood beside as the bird transformed back into a human form more recognizable as Admiral Nishki. Nishki cracked his knuckles as he massaged his back. "Joyful im back here again... on this island....." Sarah laughed as Nishki talked about Rusukaina "Its not funny you know... the old man used to throw us in here for fun...... i hated the night time here.. it was hell...."

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "The pheonix Hero]]

[[Captain Sarah Young]]
[[Personal assistant to the Admiral]]
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Rumbling could be hear coming from the forest and tree began to fall, the sound of the splintering trees was apparent. The sounds became louder and louder and the rumbling more like a small earthquake. Soon a figure was seen, a boy with a cane running through the trees. He used his cane to swing from branch to branch until he landed on a coconut tree tipping it forward. Behind them a half a dozen monster like animals appeared behind him. Leaping off the tree it reeled back slapping the gorilla in the face. This only succeeded in angering the monster.

Running like he had the devil behind him, Izlend took to the beach running toward the two new arrivals; Sarah and Nishki. Respectfully in order six large monster like animal followed the boy onto the beach. All of them irate and enraged by the young man's previous behavior. He had decide to eat one of each creature on the island. So when he found a group of at least a half a dozen large sized animals he thought they were full grown. However the boar, snake, gorilla, chicken, wolf, parrot, and lizard he killed, cooked, and ate; turned out to be the offspring of the real monsters of the island. Finding the remains of their young, the all gave furious chase intent on attacking the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 am

Carlos pulled a lever to lower the anchors as the ship finally docked on the infamous island. As expected, Izlend eagerly rushed forward without waiting for orders. Carlos could only sigh as he watched the trail of dust Izlend left behind him as he ran, but soon enough Carlos had more exciting things to attend to, as a fiery bird of blue and gold appeared in the sky. "Holy hell we have company" Carlos called, reaching for his swords while believing the bird was one of the island's monsters. But as the bird landed harmlessly next to the ship, Carlos realized how wrong he was.

With lightning-like speed, Carlos' hand shifted from the hilt of his swords to his forehead as he shifted into a salute. "Admiral Rock, Captain Young" Carlos chanted, saluting to his superiors. It was the second time Carlos got to meet Nishki in person, and it was just as stressful and exciting as the first time. He tried to come up with something to say, but before his excited mind could put the words together, his ears were bombarded with a collection of roars as a familiar trail of dust rose form the island, only this time heading back. "Dammit Izlend..." Carlos muttered as he abandoned his salute and rushed for the ship's cannons.

He took quick aim and fired a cannonball, hitting a meter to the right of the pack of wild monsters, trying to scare them away with the loud explosion. The training didn't even begin yet and Izlend already had 7 monsters chasing him, this could overshadow the future, the Hooded Justice finally arrived in hell. The cannon fire created a cloud of dust and sand that engulfed the monsters, and along with the loud boom, made them stop chasing Izlend and reconsider their moves.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Nishki sighed "Jeez..... why is i have to work today...." Nishki jumped straight into the cannon fire and used soru to cover the boys escape. Nishkis then focused both his fists into several targets, he jumped up and then muttered "Jyogan Madara" He fired off cannon shots each of then heavily damaging the creatures and causing the sand to explode all around them.

Sarah held her head "Admiral... isnt that a bit much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Darnel merely shook his head. This was the second time meeting the legendary admiral and yet Izlend had to rush into danger. Thanks to the efforts of both Carlos and Nishiki Izlend was able to be saved, but these creatures were tougher than the average animals. Ordinary cannon fire only fazed them. To finish off their assalt, Darnel turned into his hydra point leaping behind Izlend and punched the remaining animals with his enlarged fist avoiding hitting Nishiki. With that the rest of the animals fled in fear of the marines. Darnel reverted back to his human form. He walked toward Izlend attempting to knock him on the head "Idiot, don't run off on ur own. We are marines. We work as a unit." Darnel turned toward Nishiki saluting him "thanks Admiral. I'm glad that u could arrive here. Please excuse Izlend he is still young and full of ambition and energy. He still has much to learn."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Indeed he is!" Ferdinard laughed and agreed with his superior officer, right in front of Nishki. Apparently, Ferdinard was one of the few ones if not the only one who did not greet the admiral officially and he was behaving as if nothing happened as soon as he landed. He behaved very naturally, in the same way he would behave if it was another marine. That was Ferdinard's character after all and that would never change... "To be honest, most of the people in our division are quite ambitious! Look at me... You can see the ambitiousness in my eyes, even if I wear sunglasses! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ferdinard continued saying and started laughing again, thinking that he just made a joke. That guy... He was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Izlend took a deep breath while doubled over trying to catch his breath. In truth he did have a plan to get away from the animals, and he interference wasn't really necessary. However he was glad to not have to deal with them all at once. Although he was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to cook and eat them all like he had planned. Izlend stood up straight and looked at the animal carcasses that lay on the beach. There were a couple that the admiral had killed. "Hmm I guess these will have to do for a while until I can go back out again." Izlend said without noticing he was speak out-loud.

When Darnel smacked Izlend, it was like a light went off in his head; a light of idiocy. His smug grin spread across his face and his sapphire eyes lit up like they were actual gems in the sun light. He clenched his cane tightly causing his knuckles to turn white, as his chest rose up and down more rapidly than the time before. He became so full of excitement and energy he began to shake like an addict getting their first hit after months of withdrawals. Ilzend wasn't sure he had heard Darnel right, but he was almost certain he had called the mysteriously powerful strange an "admiral". One of the tippidy top of the marine rankings; meaning he would be powerful, very powerful. Izlend stepped in between Darnel and Nishki interrupting the Vice Admiral's salute. Standing tall he stared the admiral in the eyes without a hint of fear, his eyes now glistening, and his grin even wider. He tapped his cane on the ground inches away from both Nishki and himself as Izlend had entered the admiral's personal space. "Spar with me!" Izlend said in a rather demanding tone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 am

Nishki adjusted his cap and then laughed as Izlend demanded to spar with him. "GEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA, amusing kid this one, he ran into the Rukusaina forest by yourself you say? Your already pretty well equipped, but i have to say, you cant spar me yet kid... only if you can keep up with the regiment, then ill spar you to kingdom come!! Also, Sarah has a special item for you..... its on a sadder note, but i think you will like it, if you can pass the training menu you get the item and one spar against me" Sarah then showed a cloth bag which was holding something heavy inside it. Nishki then turned to Darnel "So, is your team ready? This is Captain Sarah Young, she will be assisting in the training process, she is very well versed in the training course" Sarah came foward and put her hand up to identify herself before continuing Nishkis sentence "Although, i never completed his training course......" Nishki laughed again when Sarah said it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

"Hmm, special item? What is it, although; if you were going to tell me, I'm sure you would have already?" Izlend said with his hand cupping his chin. Izlend was somewhat perplexed that the admiral he had never met before had something for him. He also mentioned something about it being sad, which led Izlend to believe that in order for this item to have come into his possession; someone must have died. Even with this assumption, Izlend couldn't think of who or what it could be. However with him being denied the item, it was obvious it was powerful and dangerous, most likely something that came with large risk to the user. Izlend looked down at the sandy ground, and kicked a small hill of sand while his mind swirled. Turning around he scuffled his feet as he made his way off the beach and back towards the forest. Just as his figure was about to disappear into the darkness the trees provided he pulled his sword out of the cane sheath. The sound of surging electrical energy was clearly heard for a moment as it lit up Izlend's face in the darkness of the forest. For just a moment his face was serious before he closed the sheath and it all went dark once more.

Ilzend walked into the forest, he was much deeper than he was before and the canopy was much thicker therefor it was much darker. Despite how dangerous it was, he felt more at home than he had for a very long time. With each step he took a fragment of memory long lost played in his head, a forest, much like the one he was in kept flashing in his mind’s eye. Back then he was on his way to becoming hardened and strong like a piece of coal on its way to becoming a diamond. However he was unearthed too early and was taken. Now once again he was buried and pressure was placed on him. This time it's not as natural, it feel so much more artificial than before, however it would have the same results. Slowly he was transforming even as he stood there. His senses increased in efficiency; hearing, smell, even the way he felt things with touch.

A sound from the right just a few feet above him, something roughly the size maybe a little small than a human leaped at Izlend; it was airborne with fangs barred. Pulling his sword out quickly he dug the edge into the human like beast's chest causing blood to slosh over Izlend's chest and face. It howled as it fell to the left just missing Izlend's should and knocking him down with it. Branched crackled and leaves stirred. Growls and glowing eyes surrounded the entire immediate area. Clumsily the injured creature stood back up, on all fours and growled a low throaty sound. Form that sound, Izlend was able to determine the creature was mortally wounded with blood in its lungs. The creatures in question seemed to be like a large species of baboon, and like most baboons they lived in large groups. The numbers of the monkeys ranged in the hundreds. Izlend gripped his blade, if he had the electricity flowing he would have likely killed the monkey with his first attack. However there was a downside to this, with each successful hit while the electricity flows from the dial into the sword there is a small discharge of energy into the object Izlend attacked. With the number of baboons he was about to face he wouldn't come even close to the electrical energy needed to slice down each and every moneky with one strike. Another factor would be the possibility that even if he had enough energy stored in the dial for one hit on each baboon there was always the chance that some of them were more resistant than others, and therefor would take more than one hit to finish. Sure if he had hit the one with the blade while the energy was flowing he would have killing it for certain. However there were a variety of possibilities that could void the certainty of a one hit kill. Such as a missed attack that didn't hit a critical area or a larger than normal foe or even the fact that the one he was attacked by first could have been a smaller or weaker individual of the species.

The wounded baboon growled once before backing into the relative safety of the shadowy forest to the point Izlend lost eye contact with it. In all honesty that was really a straw sitting upon a mountain of trouble. To make the situation worse, Izlend confirmed one of the worst case scenario factors as the vague figures of the monkeys closed in. The one he had injured previously was likely a juvenile, which in all reality would explain why such a community based organism jumped ahead of the pack and attack along and head on. This made Izlend snicker a bit, because the monkey he had just fatally injured has nearly the exact same personality he does. How cruel irony could be at times made it almost funny. From the group circling him, Izlend could estimate the average weight of the baboons to be anywhere from 700 to 1000 pounds. At this weight they would be around the size of a large male silver back gorilla. Each one of the adults was frighteningly large and powerful looking. The monkeys had long arms with powerful hands as well has hand like feet that allows them to move through the trees with ease despite their massive size.

Izlend was certain this was the end; he was miles away from the rest of the group at this point. He figured his physical prowess was somewhere around one third of just one of the baboons, so with his blade he would have a chance in a one on one battle. With his level of swordsmanship in which he's train himself about a year and a half in would allow him to take one two maybe three at once. Add in the energy stored in the rare electrical dial the number of monkeys he would be able to face and stay in the same percentile of winning rose dramatically to around twenty. Twenty, that was about 1/15th the number he estimated to be surrounding him at that time. With each additional 20, his chances fell. After about three groups of that number his chances were at about zero.

With the stored amount of juice he had, he figured he would get off around 75 electrically charged strikes before the charge ran out or became so insignificant it wouldn't matter. Izlend pulled out his sword and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Just as he opened his eyes, a large body appeared in front of him. Trusting his sword he lodged it into its left breast. The beast's hardened muscle stopped the blade from entering its heart and killing it. With a violent roar it painfully stretched its long arm our reaching for Izlend. However the young marine ducked and pushed back with his legs removing the sword form the baboon only to fall back into another furry body. It grabbed onto his shoulder and went to take a chunk out of his neck, which would likely sever his head by the size of its jaws. Spinning the blade around quickly, Izlend let the baboon chomp down on the sword sending it through the top of its mouth and into its brain gaining Izlend his first kill.

This was more problematic than he had anticipated; the adults were so muscular that even with a critical hit he wouldn't kill them in one shot. They seemed to have a weak spot, in which most animals shared, however hitting that kind of target while trying to avoid being smashed into paste as well as the foe its self was moving, was unlikely to say the least. Crawling from under the baboon's body, he rolled to the side just as another attacked swinging its large arms. Izlend slashed at its large hands to deter it from getting close. The small gash it received did little to cause it to pause, if anything it only pissed it off more. With its backhand the baboon smacked Izlend into a tree causing him to lose his breath for a moment. Coming in to finish him with a powerful open palm blow, Izlend stepped to the side and drove his sword into it with all his might as well as using its own momentum. The added movement broke through the muscle and punctured the beast's right lung. It began to spit blood and soon fell to the floor of the forest; death would come soon for it. Izlend had killed two maybe three of them and already he had taken a blow that made his ribs feel like they were on fire. This was not a good sign.

Three of them surrounded him ad charged Izlend from three nearly equidistant points, making escape from any one side nearly impossible. Now, he needed his blades special abilities, he pressed the button on the dial and the electrical energy began to flow. For a moment the three charging beast hesitated, they stopped their charge unsure the loud electrical crackling that came from the sword. Ilzend wasn't going to let this chance escape him and he charged one of the three. Spinning he used the momentum of the spin to increase the power of his slash to completely decapitate the baboon. Turning off his sword, he shifted behind the foe he kicked its back sending it toppling down onto the other two attacking monkeys. Using the first baboon once again, Izlend climbed up its back and leaped over the other two. Spinning mid-air the young swordsman sliced the two from above dealing damage to their heads, upper backs, and necks. Both beasts fell. Izlend concentrated his thoughts on the remaining army of creatures only two have deep claws dug into his back. One of the two he had previously attacked was still alive. Blood dripped down his back and his shirt was torn leaving him kneeling on the ground. Turning, Izlend cut the wounded baboon’s throat, finally killing it once and for all. The creatures began to flow coming from all directions seemingly endlessly. As he slashed one in front of his, one from behind dug his teeth into his shoulder. Spinning around to attack the biter, he was hit from the side and sent flying into a tree. Another attempted to body slam him into the tree. However Izlend rolled to the side and then behind the tree using a branch to fling himself back up to his feet. With his blade he slashed the neck of the baboon that tried to slam him into the tree causing a mortal wound. Turning around, Izlend seen a clear path. The baboon that had hit him, smacked him so hard he flew over the rest of the attacking group; this allowed him the chance to escape. Izlend took off running through the forest as fast as he could. He used the underbrush and his smaller size to his advantage using every small opening to escape and keep away from the group.

As fast as he could he dropped down and slid under large bushes and tree branches trying feverishly to stay away from the large monkeys. While the underbrush was thick, Izlend was doing a decent job of avoiding the foe. However a clearing was coming up, and he knew he would have to make it through this quickly or he would be drawn into another hopeless battle. As he made his way through the area with very little cover he slipped and fell. Mud and water slashed as he fell into the small stream of water. One of the quicker baboons took the opportunity to slam down onto Izlend with its full weight. Normally this would have been bad, but thanks to the mud he sunk in and took a lot less damage. The beast slumped over allowing Izlend to push off the body and pull his blade out of it heart, the young swordsman had seen the beast coming and prepared likewise. Izlend staggered back up to his feet and sloshed around a bit before running up the the stream, giving up the brush idea. The baboons quickly caught up to him as he sloshed through the stream. That was a small consequence as he was at the place he needed. Leaping into a dark river, Izlend swam against the current and quickly made it to the other side despite its large size. However the baboons slowed down and stopped behind the river glaring at Izlend as he stood on the other bank. This was something that Izlend couldn't have predicted; he had no idea why they were so reluctant to follow. One of the younger baboons made its way about a foot into the water when a massive Bananawani shot out of the water, swallowing it in one bite. Another leaped out of the water and into the group standing by the side of the river killing nearly 20 of them in on go. The remaining baboons screeched and retreated back into the trees as more of the wild Bananawani began to swarm the area. A few of the gator like creatures then began to head towards Izlend, who in his shock neglected to move from the water; however this was more than enough to slap him back into reality. He knew that if one of them leaped out of the water he was screwed and he was certain he needed a good head start to out run them ever on land.

There was only one thing he could do at this point, it would drain his remaining store of electricity and it might not even work. With the color of the river it was clear that it was mineral rich and thus increase the effectiveness of his plan. Unsheathing his blade and pressing the button on his dial he let the energy flow. Izlend drove the sword into the water electrifying the area with the Bananawani in. All most instantly the power he had stored was zapped and there was no more. All off the Bananawani stopped in their current position. Izlend didn't know how effective this would be so he immediately took off running into the grassland that made up the other shore as fast as he could. He ran about five hundred yards before he tripped and fell down a rather large artificial looking hill. Looking back he could see that none of the Bananawani had followed him allowing him to catch his breath as he sat in the tall yellow colored grass. Izlend looked around, and he had absolutely no idea where he was, he didn't even know the island had an area like this. For all he knew he could be right over the hill from the rest of the crew or miles away. Just then a large gopher popped out the the hill Izlend had fallen down, it was so massive that its den made an entire hill appear on the landscape. Izlend's eyes boggled a bit before he bowed his head leaping up to his feet and cursing his bad luck. "Are you fucking kidding me? This island is crazy, it’s pretty obvious Darnel brought us all her in some attempt to kill us all." Izlend mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Carlos couldn't believe how ignorant Izlend could be. He smacked his forehead with his palm as he climbed off the ship, naturally being the last one to leave the ship as the Helmsman. How could Izlend just act so naturally in the presence of one of the most powerful and respectful marines in current service, a war hero, an actual admiral, not to mention that by doing so he also ignored Captain Young, who outranked him by lightyears. "I'm... I'm simply speechless..." Carlos mumbled as Izlend returned to the forest, alone, again. He was getting more training done than any other person on the island, that for sure, but he was also the closest to dying painfully in any given moment, something Carlos loved to stay away from when given the choice.

"Should we just start without him?" Carlos asked, already eager to begin his own training. He didn't put out such an amazing display in his last operations, and figured he could use all the training he could get. He stretched his arms in preparation to storm the forest right after Izlend, only waiting for Captain Young, Darnel or Nishki to give him the all ok. He could just picture it in his mind, dozens of abominations storming at him from the very moment he'll place a foot inside the forest. It was a scary thought, but it was unavoidable and very necessary. But, above all, it was Darnel's choice, and Carlos learned to follow Darnel through thick and thin more than once in the past.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 am

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ferdinard laughed like a maniac once more as soon as he saw at Izlend rushing into the forest by himself. That guy... He was so reckless... Absolutely reckless. At first he did that awkward action in front of Admiral Nishki and later he left the crew and rushed into a forest with dangerous beasts. "This is quite funny!!!!! FAHAHAHAHA!" Ferdinard said to the other marines who were around and he raised his hand to his head in order to readjust his sunglasses that were somewhat falling. "I will never get to understand this guy~~~!!! FAHAHAHAHA!" he completed.

Ferdinard had an interest in Izlend... That personality he had piqued his curiosity... Even if he did not admit it, he was pretty sure that he could be one of these guys, after all... Just like Ferdinard shared the blood of a powerful villain, Izlend probably shared the blood of another powerful villain, even if he was ignorant about him when Ferdinard asked him back in Water 7. And if that really happened, the two of them had something in common...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Izlend just stared at the massive furry creature before him. It flicked its nose and few times causing its whiskers to flutter at bit before it turned its head to look directly at Izlend. "Oh shit." said the young marine leaping to his feet and pull out his sword. By the time he had turned his head back to where the creature was, all that remained was a pillar of dust. Once he had time to realize what just happened his eyes opened widely. That thing was fast, and if it had wanted to kill him, it would have done so before he even would have known what hit him. Izlend knew that highly trained people were able to do this sort of thing, but not a flipping gopher. He walked over to the spot where the creature had been, and there was a strange impression on the ground. Multiple and shallow impressions as if something had swatted the group over and over.

Izlend was dumbfounded, he had absolutely no idea what that could be from. The gopher maybe? It didn't matter at that point anyway, Izlend needed to try and find his way back to the crew, this island was much too dangerous for him to be on his own. He was more than certain that there was at least a couple others that would die if they came in without a little bit of back up. Izlend ran towards the forest once again, he didn't want to have to go back through the river little lone the forest, but he didn't have much of an option. He had almost made it back to the river when he seen a large cow looking creature. The marine didn't pay much attention to it until the wind shifted and he heard a roar. It stood up on two legs and charged at Izlend fangs bared. This was obviously not your average bovine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Darnel took Sarah's hand and kissed it after Nishiki introduced her to the crew "A pleasure meeting such a treasure. I look forward to working with you more closely. May you explain the training course? We can talk more indept at my cabin." Darnel smiled looking at the captain ingoring the surroundings around him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Sarah looked at Darnel strangely and didnt say anything, Nishki laughed himself off before saying "There is no need to go in to your cabin Darnel kun, we can start right now..." Nishki then turned to face the squad "Now, all of you who is not Darnel kun, you have to run in the jungle for about....... 3 hours, if you live, meet up with Miss Sarah here back at this point, please dont cheat.... Now go"

Nishki then looked to darnel, "Your training is different, follow me for a bit....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World   Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Hooded Knights prepare for the New World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next