One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Victor lowered his salute once Darnel also dropped his. Now that the serious matter was over, Victor finally turned to acknowledge Ashley. He did so to find her blowing a kiss to him. Caught off guard, Victor blushed a little. Trying to hide it, he lowered his head.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too."

When he lifted his head, he decided to continue following Darnel around the base to meet with the Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Ashley continued to follow Darnel and Victor. Ashley was beaming with absolute happiness. Giggleing Ashley noticed Darnel spitting Posion from his fangs for Mail.

Ashley Shivered in Delight. "Darnel I didnt know you were a zoan?"

The Deadly Metal Snake sharpfangs eyes lite up in curiosity. And wrapped his tail around Ashlerys shoulder and extend his body towards Darnel and make several hissing noises.

(Sharpfangs Snake translation for Darnel: Your a snake too? you dont look like a snake? sssssss )

Sharpfang then proceed to sniff Darnell confused

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:45 am

(sorry about the late entry but you did say open to marines This is the character I'm using ( https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5646-mitsukai-tekkan-ryouken-iron-hound-saizo )
Saizo walked along the vastly abandoned beach at the west side of Marine Ford The iron-maned vice admiral preferred the quiet of the beach to the hustle and bustle of the city. The smoke of his cigar drifted lazily in the ocean breeze flowing with the long white officers coat along behind him his suit jacket and purple shirt flapped at his side there was peace out here. except there was something the clink of steel against stone the careworn face lifted to were the Brown haired youth was engraving the stone. He approached slowly the bottle of plum sake sloshing gently from were it hung from the handle of his jutteblade in its holster at his belt the green eyes simply watched before he moved closer behind the young man. Looking over the detentions of the stone and the engraving going on he finally spoke "That looks about the right size for a tombstone my friend" His voice is level and a bit sympathetic and he took a long draw on the cigar before continuing the smoke flowing from his mouth as he spoke. "Friend of yours that didn't make it back I'd Imagine?" The "Iron hound's" eyes stay focused on the stone looking past the brunette in front of him, the older mans long pony tail swaying in the sea breeze. He another long draw on the cigar and exhaling quietly listening to the sea and the gulls as he waited for the younger man to answer.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Carlos was surprised to hear Darnel behind him, he knew how much his captain wanted to meet with admiral Nishki. He stabbed the stone a few more times before sheathing his sword back and standing up. "Yes, it is" Carlos answered without turning around. As he stood, the writing on the stone was revealed:

DEAR HOODED SISTER,
YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED WITH PRIDE,
REST IN THE OCEANS OF HEAVEN

Carlos was done, he prepared a memorial for the ship, from a stone from the Marineford cemetery. This was the best that Carlos could do i order to honor the Hooded Justice, and that was all he was going to do for now. He stood next to the memorial and saluted.

After he finished, Carlos turned to the group of Hooded Knights and joined them. "You met Nishki already? That was quicker than I thought it'd be" He said, watching as his crew mates goofed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Darnel looked at the tombstone of the hooded justice. He felt numb at the moment no feeling of remorse nor sadness. The world was changing all around them. Pirates and criminals were everywhere, and Darnel couldn't waste anymore time crying for his comarde. It would soil the good name of the ship. Darnel took off his signature hooded coat putting it around the stone giving the hooded justice a uniform. He bent down in front of it whispering his last words to it "Thanks for taking us this far old friend. Its time for another to us all the way. Have a good rest soldier you deserve it. You have to sail in a place a little higher than marineford. Goodbye." Darnel got up "No I didn't meet Nishiki yet. I figured this would be more important. Lets go Carlos. Its time for us to move on." Darnel smacked Mail across the head for asking a dumb question "Would you get your mind off of half naked women of kuja island?! We are in the precense of an admiral and all you can think about is mingling with women. You are a marine first. Your duty to the marines comes before your hornyness."

Darnel shook his head when he had heard that Ashley didn't know he was a zoan "How did you not know that? I always revealed you know what nevermind....yes I ate the hebi hebi no mi: model king cobra. How about u Ashley did acquire any new skills prior to your transfer?" Darnel then heard some hissing noise from the snake "Yes I'm also part snake." Darnel turned his head into that of snake to show Ashley's pet. Then Darnel witnessed an vice admiral coming toward them "Men attention!" he ordered. Darnel salutated the vice admiral in respect for his commading officer
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Vice Admiral Saizo closed the distance between them striding calmly toward the group the smoke from his cigar billowing out behind him. "At ease marines," his eyes slowly trailed over those assembled "Rear Admiral Darnel of the Hooded knights I presume. A pleasure to finaly meet you face to face The green eyes slowly regard the finished stone now adorned with the hooded coat "But what is this I'm interrupting a funeral for one of your lost nakama" The question was honest and he probably would have said the same even had he known it was a ship ad much as he loved The "KuroInu" His own vessel.

Last edited by Yomasama on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Mail stood at attention untill told other wise. Letting his arm down and relaxing he spoke "Commodore Darnel-Senpai. If possible would we be able to stop at a town on our way back so I may pick up more ingredients?" Mail asked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Ashley continued to followed Darnel. Then standing at attention when the Vice admiral Came Ashley also saluted him.

She quietly listened to the Vice admiral speak. Trying to pan out any useful tidbits of information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Darnel lowered his arm returning back to his human form "Its a pleasure to meet you too sir. I hope what you heard about were all good. Maybe you heard of my vast intellect? dashing good looks? orginal personality? or maybe my first rate crew?" Then the vice admiral asked about the memorial. Darnel lowered his head a bit "Yes this funeral is for our late vessel the hooded justice. It brought us from the west blue to the grand line. It has been with us for a long time, and will be sorely missed. What about you Vice admiral Saizo? What brings you here? I was about to meet admiral Nishiki. Will you join us?" Darnel noticed Mail talking "No, the smoking gun is in need of repairs, and we have no other ships. Even if we had a ship we have no orders to go anywhere, so we are not. Try the local stories Mail, and if they don't have what are looking for I will take some time off to get your ingredients okay son?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Saizo's somber expression split into a wide grin that only grew as Darnel mentioned each quality "Oh yes all of the above, from one source or another" His expression grew sombre once again as Darnel explained the owner of the grave stone. He swept past the others to the gravestone the long white officers jacket flowing below a trail of cigar smoke as he knelt down whispering a Buddhist prayer for the dead over the stone. The smoke twisted slowly up to the sky the pattern changing as his lips moved to recite the prayer He untied the resin jug of plum sake from were it had been hanging from the handle of his jutteblade uncorking the jug with his teeth he poured a generous amount of the dark golden liquid letting it wash over the front of the stone before he spoke his voice calm and reflective. " A good vessel should always be treated as a friend and comrade even in mourning for their loss" The Vice Admiral rose slowly a small smile on his careworn face before he spoke again saluting the gravestone "I'm glad I could offer some good drink To honor the memory of a proud defender of justice" He drops the salute turning his green eyes back to the Rear Admiral "I was just clearing my head before I Paid the Him a visit myself I'll be happy to join you" He regarded the mans son curiously the careworn face seeming much less intimidating then some one of his rank probably should have before speaking directly to the boy. "Ingredients for what youngster?" He asked with honest curiosity the smoke circling him in dancing on the sea breeze.

Last edited by Yomasama on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

"I've already checked none have them. I'll check next island so I can get it." Mail responded. "My madness poison sir a cut from the blade it's on turns even the strongest of men insane for a few moments." He said in a respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 am

Approaching the Gates of Justice a paddle ship not nearly as large as the warships request entry. If one were to look closely the stiching the once held the 80th were now gone

[Stars Ramus's ship]
"Captain Ramus formely of the 80th branch North Blue requesting entry 5650"

[Control Room]
Identity confirmed you may pass.

Ramus and his crewmates stared in aww as the gates opened shear magnitude of the doors was a wonderous sight even if one were to see it every day.

One could easily get loss at Marineford luckily he has has right hand man Jerry not only had he been to Marinford he new more about than the average marine could every want to know. "Todays my last day with you all, sorry I failed you all. I am not sure whoes taking over but Jerry's in charge for the trip. Listen closely you guys this is my final Captain's order don't neglect your training!"
[The 80 division begins to cry]
"Dont say such morbid things."
"This is good bye more like see you later"....
Raising his hands to try silence everyone Jerry interupts their good byes "Show some dignity"
*Everyone stands at attention and salutes him trying to fight the tears.*

Ramus whispers into Jerrys ear as not to despect him in front of his troops. telling him "You sure know how to put on airs but we have things to accomplish before my meeting lets go." Turning with Jerry they begin to walk away.

A young girl breaks formation pushing to the front. People whisper for her to get back but she persist. Yelling out to Ramus "YOUR NO GOOD TO ME."

Baffled at her insorbordination some young marines stop and stare. Ramus keeps walking as if he wasn't going to respond. Shedding a single tear is responds "Unless I am at my best."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 pm

It took Carlos exactly half a second to mix in with the chaos of the Hooded Knights. The group was almost cartoonish, each of them with his own nonsense. He stood at attention for a brief moment when a Vice Admiral approached the group, but it was given that they will meet someone of such a rank in Marineford, the marine sanctuary.

The conversation drifted to The Hooded Justice, but Carlos stayed out of it, he just navigated out of his own emotional storm and didn't want to navigate into someone else's by mistake.

Darnel had everyone in a conversation, so Carlos didn't think he needed another one. Instead, he took a moment to focus on his empty stomach and tired limbs, letting the others finish their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Just then Darnel found a sparing ring not too far from where they were standing. Since they couldn't spot the admiral, Darnel decided to spar with Mail until he showed up. Mail could use the distraction anyway since he seemed depressed already. Darnel rubbed Mail's hair "How about we spar for a while, son? Lets see what your are made off." If you are going to become a great marine you will have to defeat me one day." Darnel then turned to vice admiral "Excuse us sir." He pulled Mail by his arm toward the sparring ring where he took off his vest, shirt, and shoes to fight Mail "Come on boy, show your old man what you can do? No one can defeat the power of the afro." Darnel was pretty big muscular wise. His upper body was well fit, but had burned marks all over from fighting with Max.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Mail nodded doing the same while Darnel looked muscular Mail just looked a bit toned body wise. "Your still burned Senpai you shouldn't be fighting again so soon. Even if it is a spar." Mail said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Darnel ran toward Mail "Mail, first rule never show any weakness to your opponent. Pirates will not think about fair play or show any mercy to you, so do not show any mercy to them. Darnel turned into his snake point. His legs fused together becoming one large snake tail as his pants began to disappear. This allowed Darnel to become swifter on the battle. He slithered toward Mail not showing any signs of mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Mail stood on one leg waiting for Darnel before leaping up. Activating the impact dial on his right foot Mail launched into the sky. As he came down he landed behind Darnel who he then attempted to land an impact dial charged kick on Darnel's upper back.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

The vice admiral watched father and son spar for a little while remembering suddenly why he was there. He couldn't help but enjoy the show int a way It reminded him of teaching new gang members how to fight in his youth. The sharp green eyes scanned the field at length for his superior, Saizo folded his arms and watched the fight Nikz was either out and about or watching the fights same as him not much to do but to wait, and possibly inquire as to the Phoenix hero's whereabouts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Darnel saw Mail jumping the air of tremendous height. How they hell did he jump that high with all that weight on him? Darnel wondered. Darnel stood on an handstand flipping his tail as whip in the air to hit Mail in the chest as he descended. If the tail hit Darnel would also wrap his tail around Mail slamming unto the ring with all his might. He couldn't go easy on him, despite the fact that he didn't want to hurt his own son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Mail was slammed down. Hard as Darnel used his tail as a weapon. Through the pain Mail smiled in his small crater and lifted his left hand up. A bolt of lightning shot out and whizzed by Darnel's head. It was a distraction as Mail began running at Darnel with the intent to punch him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Darnel was amazed that Mail still had the enderance to smile. When Mail shot the lightning bolt at him his first reaction was to dodge. He was unaware of Mail's attack. Darnel had his breath taken out of him when Mail hit him "Good job boy. You really got u old man." He flew from the punch back pulling Mail with him, since his tail was still attached to him. Darnel flipped backward putting his hands on the ground pushing Mail down toward the ring if nothing was done. Darnel turned into his hybrid from making his upper body snake too, so Mail's punch wouldn't hurt as much in future battle. Mail got real strong real fast. What the hell caused him to become so strong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Mail held his hands in front of Darnel. The dials were hidden under his hands but would still be effective as seen before "This ends here father." Mail said activating the lightning and axe dial point blank at Darnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Darnel looked at Mail shocked "You had all these weapons and u didn't use them while we were in kuja?" The air blade sliced through Darnel's scales leaving a gash in his stomach. The electricity surged throughout his body shocking him. Darnel endured the pain letting Mail go from his tail so he could get away from him. Darnel slithered to the other side of the ring to put some distance between them "You have gotten stronger, Mail, but I'm afraid its not enough to beat me." Darnel used muscle point to increase the muscle mass in his arms doubling his strength. He slithered toward Mail this prepared to knock him out senseless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

As Darnel came towards Mail he stood there still as a statue not moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Darnel stopped himself inches in front of Mail's face "You have done well boy. I'm impressed. If you keep this up you will one day surpass me." He returned to his human state bowing before Mail in respect. He hasn't fought like that in a long time "Now please help me to a doctor. I'm kinda bleeding all over the place ha he he he."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next