One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] 913-33

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Empty
PostSubject: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Daruki stood at marineford remembering the days at the village and looking in the direction of the village. A tear rolled down his cheek and he scrunched up his face. The lieutenant punched the ground and cursed wondering why the pirates had to be so cruel and if they weren't so cruel he would be peacefully living in the village, probably with his own family and new friends. "MOTHER FATHER PLEASE GUIDE ME I NEED YOU BOTH TO BE WITH ME!" Daruki sat down and continued to watch the ocean as the sun began to set, imagining a little boy and girl running toward him hugging him and a pregnant woman kissing him on the cheek in his own house and then his parents visiting and they were all happy and that Daruki had an honest living and supported his family with his own business he built from the ground up.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Marineford was busy, and this lady was also busy. She walked with her clipboard in her hand. She raised her glasses and walked along. Her blonde hair waving in the wind. She kept walking till she reached the plaza area. She saw the man she was supposed to meet today. Lieutenant Daruki it seemed. She walked over to the man who seemed to be day dreaming "Good afternoon Lieutenant Daruki, welcome to Marineford, i am Commander Sarah Young, im here today about your meeting?"

[[Commander Sarah Young]]
[[Pheonix squad]]
[[Liason and direct assistant to Admiral Nishki D Rock]]
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Daruki got up and wiped the tears off of his face he then turned around to the woman that was speaking to him "Hello commander Sarah Young lets go to the meeting there is no time to waste." Daruki quickly stepped towards where the metting would take place.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Sarah Young walked alongside Daruki , heading for the meeting place and as she walked she spoke "So Lieutenant, you have a impressive record according to your file. Your promotion was also rather interesting , how are you enjoying your post as lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

"It just brings me closer to my goal of being Fleet Admiral and bringing justice to all the evil pirates in the world, thats how I see pirates all of them evil pillagers who don't care for anyone else but I enjoy my position it has its ups and downs, so how is your position as Commander."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Sarah pondered the lieutenants question and simply chuckled lightly "Its not so different than my ranks before, as a lieutenant and a lieutenant commander..... but yeah, i still keep my job and i still handle everything the best i can, do you have a squad you belong too Lieutenant? And you dream of being Fleet Admiral? Thats a huge dream...... my brother is similar to you, except well, he goes around destroying things"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Daruki laughed "First off please call me Daruki, second off yea it is a big dream but dreamers rule this world... or atleast that's what i believe, and finally who is your brother."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:35 pm

AS they walked more marines saluted them , especially towards Sarah , since she was a Commander. Sarah waved them off and then replied to Daruki "I would prefer if i call you lieutenant, it keeps with proper marine ettiquette...... and to answer your question, my brother would be Rear Admiral Martello Young.... you might have heard of him, he is the leader of Archangel squad........" Sarah continued walking, she had no idea where Martello was right now after all.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Daruki smiled at the marines saluting him, "Oh him I honestly think his way of serving justice to pirates is... a little to violent but I mean justice is justice." Daruki continue to walk "You must be worried about your brother I would be to, like I bet my parents are worried about me from where they are watching over me." Daruki looked up and quickly looked back down not trying to show any weakness in front of the Commander.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Sarah chuckled as they walked onto the stairs "Yes.... your quite similar to me and my brother, we lost our parents too... except my father and mother died while on duty .... i would like to think they watch over me as well...... i do worry about Martello... he is very outspoken and merciless..... but that what endears him to the World Government and the higher brass... they love him up there, he currently has the deadliest force since the hooded knights .. by the way, have you heard about the Invasion of Alabasta?" Sarah was now talking about current events in the world.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"Yes." Daruki had heard about it and the Anubis War but he didn't know any details which where kept for officers a bit higher then he was. "I heard that this is the start of the war that the vile pirate Anubis caused." Daruki balled up his fist and a vein popped up on his forehead. "Of course the poor civilians where casualties in the war, BUT ANUBIS DIDN'T CARE THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO WERE TORN AWAY FROM THERE FAMILIES, ANUBIS DIDN'T CARE GAVE THEM ONE GLANCE AND SENTENCED THEM THEY WERE KILLED." Daruki feel on his knees remembering the night in his village where both his parents were killed and his village was destroyed. "I am sorry Commander Young, ... go one without me."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Sarah walked down and patted Daruki on the back, she herself was quite sad. Of course the newspapers had reported that Anubis executed many prisoners of war and did mass atrocities. She could see that this affected Daruki deeply "Its fine Lieutenant, let it out... this is the reason for us being here... to stop things like this... as we speak Vice Admiral Derge Sr and Vice Admiral Payne are fighting in that war... have faith, there is still justice yet...."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm

"Thank you Commander." Daruki got up and blew his nose in a tissue a marine gave to him. "Let's not waste anymore time let's get to the meeting they must be worried by now about why we are not there." Daruki continued to walk but this time he walked in silence and about 50 feet in front he saw the meeting room but he continued to walk slowly not wanting Sarah Young to be alone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Sarah shook her head as they closed in on the meeting room. "We might have to wait,..... Admiral Nishki went to the shichibukai gathering on Mariejois, he might take a while to come back..." Sarah then opened the door which had tatami mats and already a few people sitting inside. There was one man with grey hair and glasses wearing a Vice Admiral coat "Nishki is late.... sigh, never enough time...." He took out his pocket watch and clicked
[[Vice Admiral Sakaki]]

A few other marines were there, mostly commander or commodore level sitting down. And a few lieutenants.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Daruki pretended not to be awestruck with how many powerful marines were in the meeting room. "It's an honor to be in your presence Vice Admiral Sakaki." Daruki put one knee on the ground and his hand over his chest. Daruki took his place and saved a spot for Sarah. He signaled for her to come and sit in the spot he saved for her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:46 am

Sarah shook her head. She had to be seated near where Admiral Nishki would be sitting. It was her job after all. Sakaki looked at the boy who spoke to him "ahh... well, nice to meet you too... you seem to be a boy who is well versed in time......."
The other marines were talking and exchanging tea. Sarah was simply taking notes at the front.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:17 am

Daruki put his head on the table and drifted to dream once again about having a family and his parents visiting. Daruki also dreamt of a world where pirates weren't cruel and actually more abut human life than treasure.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Lilith Had Been Sitting At The Table waiting For something to happen When This Pair Appeared. A Man who seemed to know How things went around here and What to do while the Woman, Lilith knew she was a Commander and Worked for Admiral Nishki. The Boy Walked to Two Empty Seats Beside Lilith and Tried to get the Woman to sit Next to Him, It seemed she Had a designated spot, so this Man Sat in His Seat, Put His Head On the Table, And Fell Asleep. Lilith would Have Laughed if this Wasn't a Meeting with A Vice admiral, and Many High ranked Marines. To wake Him Up Lilith Took out one Of Her Nagura Fans And Lightly Whacked Him on the Head.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:19 pm

"What!" Daruki's head shot up and turned them violently from side to side. "Oh sorry I must have dozed off." He said to the woman who wacked his head, while lightly laughing, "I am Lieutenant Daruki, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Sarah sighed as people were at the stage of hitting each other. Vice Admiral Sakaki looked impatient too. Sarah then stood up "Welcome Gentlemen.... supposedly Admiral Nishki was supposed to be here already, however , this is not the case so i will preceeding the meeting.... firstly we will have a review of crime rates across the 4 blues?" One of the lieutenant commanders who were sitting near the edge of the room then reported "Casualty rate has been high in North Blue. More and more pirates come out of there..... however, happy to report a shortage of activity in South Blue, we did have an attack on South blue bases, but it was thwarted by marine presence..... East Blue has been up and down... it isnt helping with Logue towns reconstruction after some action there..... West Blue remains the same as well maam...." Sarah then looked around the room "Any questions about the report?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:48 pm

"Why don't we send more marines and build more bases in North Blue to crush the pirate uprising there." Daruki was curious, and continued, "Send some volunteers down there and we should be able to stop so much pirate activity, I would personally volunteer to go to North Blue and help with construction and other jobs if it would stop the uprising." Daruki was nervous and looked around the room for disapproval from higher officers
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Before SArah could respond another man responded. It was Lieutenant Murai, he was stationed at the Grandline "We cant send marines into North Blue, we got enough troubles on the grandline, and worse, the New World. AS you know the Anubis pirates are attacking Alabasta, this has caused our marine force in that region to be focused in Alabasta!! If we spare people now, we might lose marineford!!! Thats how dangerous it is now, we can afford to spare marines....."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

"Wow well I see your point but who is gonna stop those pirates from joining Anubis's forces and helping this attack on Alabasta I mean these pirates eager to make a name for themselves will join this Yonkou crew and help Anubis." Daruki sat down and waited for a response from the fellow lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Lilith Stood Up Out of Her Chair and Slammed Her Heavy Fans Onto the Table, This was To ensure the Attention was on her. "Lieutenant Daruki! Listen To Lieutenant Murai , Im sure the North Blue Can be Handled by the Capable Marines Stationed there! And After the Whole Deal with Anubis and Alabasta Im sure a Few Marines Could be Spared if What we Have stationed in the North Isn't Enough......." With That Being Said Lilith Strapped her Fans Back Onto Her Seat, Sat Down and Folded her Arms.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Daruki sat down he still had a point to argue but he thought conflict with another lieutenant wouldn't be good and he just kept his mouth shut. Daruki answered "No more questions." He just lot a bit of pride but stopped any conflict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next