One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 pm

[[Porugia]]

The island was a dump, scum and pirates roaming around everywhere, no law , no order in this place. The town itself was famous as a pirate outpost. A place where pirates came to rest and restock before heading off to the New World. The sky is always dark over this island and the place is always filled with smog and pollution. But through the pollution and fog, a singular blue flame was shining in the sky. This thing certainly didnt fit this sort of place. The blue blaze landed straight at the port of the island. As the flame rescinded, a single cloak waved. It said Justice on the back. It was also a man wearing a marine cap. He took out his flask and took a swig of his cooling drink. As he gulped he grinned "Oh great.... im at Porugia already........" He walked foward as the shocked crowd in the front was scattering and some were too shocked to even move.

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "The Pheonix hero"]]
[[One of the 3 admirals of the Navy]]
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Avis Ridley waltzed through the murky streets of Porugia without much of a care in the world. Strangely enough, she felt comfortable in towns like these. Even if she was only here for supplies and change of scenery, it was a breath of (not quite literally) fresh air. After a time of walking leisurely, a brief blue flash in the sky caused her eyes to dart to its source momentarily. It came from the direction of the ports, where she docked her stolen marine ship a half an hour earlier.

"What devilry is this?..." Avis muttered, brows furrowed. The flash certainly wasn't natural, but she had other things to prepare for at the moment. Investigating would have to wait. For now, she wanted to get enough rations and supplies to last her a while. Although looting other pirates' ships was a reasonable form of income, she still required to make a stop to land every so often for perishable goods.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm

As Admiral Nishki walked through the town he realised he only knew Avis Ridley through her Wanted poster. Nishki looked through the town and saw the shops were all still quite busy. Many people were still minding their own business and watching Nishki walk by. Most of them wondered why he didnt arrest them right here.

"HAHAHAHAAH A ADMIRAL? WALKING AROUND TOWN?!!!! THIS IS BULL, THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE!!!!" It was a big man at 7ft holding a giant broadsword and wearing normal pirate clothing. The people around were looking at the guy who just spoke and either sighing or getting the hell out of there. The man walked foward, his beard and moustache thick and his voice scruffy."DO you know who i am boy? You are no admiral.... your just a fake......." Nishki looked at him plainly "Hey i know you Tebow Roscoe.... your brother is a famous pirate just like you.... your bounty was 50,000,000 beli right? And for killing all those people in your raids?"
[[Tebow Roscoe]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[Roscoe pirates]]

"Yeah, hahahahah what about i......" he didnt get a chance to finish that sentence, a punch was directed right to his face, as Nishkis eyes glared , sending Tebow slamming past buildings causing debree and one of the buildings to collapse. The other pirates got shocked. Nishki cracked his knuckles "You shouldnt have hurt those civilians .... ill show you the same kindess you showed them....."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Avis eventually came across a store that tickled her fancy. A sign sporting Lawrence's Liquor was plastered over the doorway, and a bell ringed as she opened the door into the scrawny shack of a store. She walked up to the counter where a rather scruffy looking cashier was situated, counting some bills from the last customer.

"How much for a case of whiskey?" Avis asked, pointing towards the bottles on the shelf behind the man. He looked her from head to toe, then went back to counting his money.

"Six hundred beli," he curtly responded without even bothering to look up again. Avis clenched her jaw as she her irritation fumed. She might pay that much for the finest drink, but from a shack like this?

"You must be joking... Do I look like someone you want to rip off?" She reached over the counter and grabbed the cashier by the collar of his shirt, pulling him in until he saw the white of her eyes up close and personal.

"H-Hey, no need to get feisty. Guess what? Those just went on sale a moment ago! Three hundred beli, what a deal!" When Avis still refused to release the man, he squeaked out something nearly inaudible. "One hundred fifty?"

Avis contemplated for a moment before finally dropping the man, who collapsed onto the counter and turned red in the face. The rest of their encounter was quite rushed, as Avis simply dropped the bills on the counter and took her purchase. She gave the man one final scowl.

"You're lucky I don't bring this place to the ground." Her words made the employee flinch, but a breath of relief rushed over him when the woman finally proceeded to the door.

It was then that the building suddenly collapsed directly on top of her, and she briefly caught a glance of what appeared to be a person rocketing through the air. Her vision turned dark as the debris blocked most of the sunlight, although a few meager beams pierced through. A vein at her temple throbbed with irritation. What poor soul had the nerve to destroy a building she was inside? Seconds after the carnage had settled, a clawed hand burst through the wooden boards. A second one followed and Avis clamored out of the destruction. She was battered and filthy, but filled to the brim with fury.

"Someone's gonna have HELL to pay!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Nishki was pissed off, he was about to go over there and grab Roscoe and string him up. However there was someone who walked out of the debree. It was a woman who was dusted and filthy from the debree. Nishki looked at her carefully and walked over "Eh... i came here to find you..... hello there Miss Avis Ridley, my name is Admiral Nishki D Rock..... im sure you will get very alarmed, but i assure you , im not here to catch you....." Nishki was hoping to rap it up quickly cause it seems more of roscoes friends were coming and surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well hello to you too, Mister Fancy Britches... I've dealt with your type before, and I can assure you it didn't end well," Avis responded with a mocking tone. An admiral sent out to find her, of all criminals? Sounded too familiar. Last time she came in contact with an admiral, she temporarily ended up behind bars. The World Government must think she's defunct in the mental department if they think they can catch her off guard a second time. Fool her once, shame on them. Fool her twice, the messenger's ending up dead.

"If you came here to get your head handed to you on a platter, you're in the right place. And that goes for the rest of you, too!" A snarl crossed her face as she grabbed the hilt of the sword located on her back and drew it from the sheath, exposing the naked metal. Avis held the sword in front of her, and secured her footing on the wooden debris. A nice fight was just what she needed to get her blood pumping. If this Nishki person was really there for other reasons, Avis didn't particularly care to hear what he had to say for the time being.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Nishki sighed before he was about to continue, someone threw a knife at him. He turned and caught the knife in mid air "These people seem to get braver and braver........" One of the pirates responded "You hurt 4th seat Tebow, there is no way we can return to the boss and tell him his brother has been taken out!!!!" A few of the pirates were sweating profusely "Oi oi, this guy is a ADMIRAL you know, they are fucking elite generals of the navy and you want to fight him? Fuck it im out....." Another pirate recgnised Avis "You... you stole something from our captain a while back Avis Ridley...... your reputation is certainly something to behold... why dont you fight with us? Maybe then our captain will forgive you?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

"Ah, that one crew of brothers... Rejects, was it? No, no. Rodeo? Oh riiight, Roscoe!" Avis grinned deviously, letting the words sink in for a moment. She wasn't surprised to run into a crew she'd stolen from before, and their offer was hardly convincing. If she could nick their stuff from under their own noses, there was nothing at all for her to gain by working with them.

"Your captain's a weakling who couldn't even protect his own gold from the likes of me. I'm going to clean you lowlifes out first, then I'll deal with Mister Marine Hero when I have him to myself," she said with a laugh. Raising her foot for just a moment, the pointed plank of wood launched out from beneath her foot and soared towards one of the lackey's abdomen by the power of her devil's fruit. The two blades at either side of her hip then jumped out of their sheaths and took a mind of their own. She sent the swords flying through the air towards the chests of two men in an attempt to stab them clean through.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

The pirates immediately cursed and attacked all at once. About mostly all of them attacked after their comrades got impaled and knocked out. the pirates aimed at slicing through Avis with their cutlasses, but was stopped by a single foot, stepping on the blades. It was Nishki "Excuse me.... ive been trying to talk to the lady since the beggining of my arrival, i ask you go away.... ill overlook your crew today....." The pirates looked shellshocked as Nishki asked. Another pirate drew his pistol and fired at Nishki. Nishki used tekkai, and deflected the bullet. Nishki then kicked away all the pirates who were using their swords , Nishki held his hands apart "Ok..... soo........ ill take you into the tower of angels then.... prison should hold you all nicely.... Miss Avis, it would seem we have mutual enemies....."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Upon seeing Nishki intervene, Avis' malicious smile gave way to a suspicious glance. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation, and the slight hesitation showed on her face. The two bloody swords withdrew from men's limp bodies, and returned to their sheaths. With the third blade, she manually put it back and it clicked into place.

"Let them rot in a cell, and when you're done you can tell me what you've been meaning to say. Allegedly." Her words were filled with mistrust, but she was outright about it. Although Nishki himself hadn't done anything particularly untrustworthy to her knowledge, his organization was a different story. At a moment's notice she was prepared to lash out, but until then she'd be lying in wait. It shouldn't hurt to hear what this man had to say at least.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Nishki walked foward and held his fist up "Jyogan Madara...." In a blurry of powerful punches all the pirates were down. Jyogan was Nishkis speciality and he had slammed each of them into the ground with a single one of these deadly punches. Nishki then adjusted his coat "OK..... well thats done....... now i would like to invite you Avis Ridley, to join the Royal shichibukai....." Nishki handed her a letter with the World Government stamp on it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 pm

"You don't say..." Avis said, an amused smirk sliding onto her face. She reached out and took the envelope, ripping open the top and reading the document it contained. It seemed legitimate. If the World Government was willing to risk one of their admirals getting his dry cleaned jacket dirty, the offer was worth considering at least. The least they could do is respect her time and send someone of stature and importance. Such an offer was certainly interesting. The less time she has to spend evading the authorities and bounty hunters, the more she has to put towards completing her own desires. Prestige was certainly on her mind, as well. There was no way people could ignore her influence, not while the World Government endorsed her.

"Consider me intrigued, Mister Admiral."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Nishki then spoke further "Accepting this offer means you have to come to be presented in front of the other Royal shichibukai in a meeting in which i will be presiding. YOu will be free to continue your pirating activities as long as you cause trouble for other pirates and also answer the government summons....... your actually pretty funny, and i have heard of your power .... like an angel of war you sweep on the battlefield deciding who lives and dies.... whatever happened to your crew?" Nishki noticed no more pirates were in that area. They were probably trying to avoid Nishki. Nishki already had the youngest Roscoe brother, so he would take him to prison. Nishki waited for Avis's reply.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:15 pm

"Who knew an admiral could be such the charmer." Avis chuckled as she folded her arms across her chest. The World Government being so considerate as to send her one of their own to deliver a simple message was a pleasant surprise. She might as well repay the favor and pay them a visit. Since she started taking a break from being captain of her own crew, she definitely had the time.

"My crew was all I could've asked for, but what can I say... Sometimes, fate has a way of branching paths; maybe they'll reconnect at some point. Until then, I prefer to focus on other things." While Avis occasionally missed the company, she didn't feel right dragging her men around after leading them into mess after mess. First the fiasco at Xingshi, then nearly landing them behind bars permanently. They deserved better.

"I normally wouldn't think of making deals with the World Government... but for you, I might make an exception. When and where is this meeting?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Nishki dusted off his coat and gave her another letter, this one marked to Karasu ammo, and it had the royal shichibukai stamp on it. "Here, i need you to deliver a message, the meeting is in two weeks at the holy island of Mariejois, since you are new, why dont you give this letter to another shichibukai , his name is Karasu ammo, but not many people know about him...... he is probably the hardest one to reach, he will also help you get into the holy city, tell him ill be there as well......"

Nishki began to walk away with some pirate bodies dragging along "You think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Avis took the envelope and folded it in half before placing it in her pocket. The name rang a bell, but nothing more. In order to find this "Karasu Ammo" fellow she'd have to do some digging. At least it would give her something to do until the meeting, and the task sounded simple enough. A change of pace might prove entertaining.

"Hah, you'll have to do better than that to stump the likes of me! Consider the message already delivered. Until we meet again, Mister Fancy Britches. I have some tracking to do," she called out to Nishki who was leaving at this point. Avis was about to leave soon after until something caught her eye mid stride. A faint glimmer from a glass bottle peaked its way through the building rubble. Drawn to it, she dug through the pile and unearthed the case of liquor.

"No one will miss this," she said with a smirk. Dusting off the bottles and putting them under her arm, she left for the docks. Now she was ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock and the Valkyrie ((Open to me and Hysteria, her shichibukai invitation))
Page 1 of 1