One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)

Go down 
+10
antler
Shichibukai Hunter
Argent
Yomasama
Wrath
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Lone
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Ashley watches the battle interested to see who was stronger. However her stomach started to grumble as she walked away to the mess hall to grab some grub.

Sharpfang also hiss with anticipation for some good meat.

Entering the mess hall Ashley and sharp fang stuffed them selves and returned to catch the end of the fight.

"Whohoo congrats! Ashley blew the winner a kiss."
Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Mail simply tore off a piece of his shirt and used it to clean Darnel's cut before using a string and his non poisoned blade to stitch him up "You'll be fine." he said getting off of the arena "You were going easy weren't you? I barely broke a sweat."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

A shadow fell over the docks of Marineford. The Marines in the area all looked up to see a giant roc flying overhead. The higher ranking Marines began calling out orders in preparation for what might have been an attack while the lesser ranks ran around grabbing weapons and preparing for the upcoming battle.

Even amid all of this chaos, it didn't take the Marines long to notice that the roc was flying in a lopsided way. All at once, the large bird began to fall towards the ground, one of its wings trailing uselessly behind it while the other flapped in a vain attempt to keep it aloft. The creature came crashing down, striking the concrete ground hard. It screeched once in agony and then lay still, crooning softly.

The Marines began to advance upon the fallen beast cautiously. One of them even poked at it with his rifle. Suddenly this brave Marine heard a click from behind him and he felt the cool metal of a gun's barrel pressing into the nape of his neck. The unfortunate Marine froze, knowing that any second might be his last.

All around the Marine, other Marines were raising rifles or dropping into crouches with swords held at the ready. They were all looking at the young man who had placed his gun at the throat of the captured Marine.

This young man looked like he had been through a miniature war. He was wearing a dark green trenchcoat that had several nicks on it. The front of this trenchcoat was open and underneath the young man was wearing what looked like a Marine uniform. It was hard to tell what it was since there were large, open wounds on his back and chest and the uniform had been both cut in those places and stained with the young man's blood.

"Tell me," asked the wounded man. "Is this Marineford?"

"Y-Yes," the hostage Marine replied. He saw no reason why he shouldn't give that information. He was dead either way, and so was his captor, assuming the man was foolish enough to shoot him.

"Oh, good," the wounded man said, smiling. His gun hand fell to his side and his weapon slipped from his weary fingers. It didn't fall far, but hung on a chain that was handcuffed to the wounded man's wrist. He weakly raised his hand and saluted. "Chief Petty Officer, unofficial second in command of the Hooded Knights, Quintus Verronus, reporting for duty and all that rubbish. Will you do me a favor?"

The former hostage was too astonished to do anything other than nod. Quintus's smile widened slightly and he leaned in conspiratorially.

"Thank you," Quintus said. "I'm about to pass out, so would you be so kind as to catch me so that I don't bust open my head when I hit the floor? Then, if it isn't too much trouble, it would really help if you called a doctor." Quintus cast a glance in the direction of the giant roc. "Oh, and a vet would also be appreciated."

"I...um...I guess..." the Marine mumbled. "...I mean...sure?"

Quintus nodded appreciatively. "Nighty-night then."

With that, Quintus Verronus fainted and fell into the waiting arms of his former hostage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Darnel smiled as Ashley blew a kiss to him. She would never change, but Darnel liked her. Ashley was a good soldier and great for crew morale. Plus she wasn't bad to look at being kuja and all. Darnel followed Mail after he stiched up his wound. After hearing Mail's remark, Darnel used muscle point on his right arm punching Mail in the back on his head. "Smartass" Darnel said with a grin. Darnel tasted a familar scent in the air. It was Quintus! He was on the island. He couldn't wait to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Victor, who had followed the group to the ring and had taken a seat nearby, clapped slowly and very faintly. It would have been impossible for Victor to spar with Darnel because Victor's fighting style was to incapacitate his foes. If this was taken from him, Victor would stand no chance against a zoan user with only his martial art skills. Besides, they had just returned from battle and adding to their injuries was not wise.

Mail was a similar situation. Victor could easily see Darnel's attacks and abilities but Mail was a complete mystery. Throughout the fight Victor kept getting surprised by the things that came out of his body. Hopefully, Victor thought, he would never have to get into a fight with Mail.

Victor stood up from where he was sitting to listen to the goings on around Marineford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

As the punch hit Mail it hit a little too hard. Mail fell onto the ground knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Saizo chuckled watching the fight the cigar smoke trailing over his shoulder and up into the clear blue sky. "My my he doesn't go easy on that boy, It will make him stronger" he removed the cigar from his mouth taking a few gulps of the sake in the resin jug. His eyes training over the other marines and waiting for Nishki and determining not to waist his time he stepped down moveing toward the ring were two trainees were sparing and shook his head disappointed as they saluted but cautiously edged their way out. The Vice Admiral shook his head as he stepped into the now empty ring and began going through the motions various martial arts kata just for form and improvement before drawing out the jutte-blade and going through his strokes. Nishki-san would be there when he got there in the meantime standing there was beginning to bore him. After two weeks in marine ford his body was beginning to ache for action after checking In with the admiral perhaps he would board the KuroInu and get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Quintus finally awoke. He was no longer on the concrete docks of Marineford. Instead, he was now lying in a hospital bed with the sheets pulled up to his neck. His trenchcoat and shirt had both been removed and placed on a nearby chair. It was a wonder they hadn't just been taken out and burned. There was no way those bloodstains could ever be washed out and the gashes would be more trouble than they were worth to fix. Needless to say, there was no way any self-respecting Marine would allow Quintus to wear those clothes the next time he was on duty. Not that Quintus would have minded doing so. It would just add to his illusion of insanity.

Quintus sat up and winced. He glanced down and smirked. His chest was bare all except for the bandages that had been wrapped around him. It looked like that doctor, whoever he or she was, had been forced to go the extra mile with him. That Mercury fellow was certainly no pushover, and neither were any of the other Dusk Pirates.

Quintus frowned and leaned back against the backboard of his bed. At this point, the only regret he had was that he had not been able to finish his fight. Or maybe he should be grateful. His plan had involved detonating his Flammable Gas Bullet at point blank range. From that distance, the initial explosion of the FGB would almost certainly outstrip Mercury's own incredible speed. Unless the guy had had something else up his sleeve, he would have been annihilated. On the other hand, performing such a maneuver would have also been dangerous for Quintus. There was no doubt in his mind that he would have been caught in the explosion's backlash and severely burned, regardless of what happened to Mercury.

The door to Quintus's room opened and a woman entered. Immediately, the sniper began to analyze her using his trained vision just like he did with everyone else. She was tall, almost as tall as Quintus himself. Her auburn hair was tied back in a tight bun. She had an emotionless expression and was dressed in the uniform of a Marine doctor. She was somewhat attractive, Quintus thought, but she definitely not the kind of woman a guy would want to flirt with. That fact was evident in not only the way she had composed herself, but also in her walk and the fact that she was carrying at least three hidden needles on her person. One was in her hair, another was under one of her nails, and the third was placed in one of the pockets on the white coat that signified her rank. Quintus was sure that there were more of these needles on her person, but these three were simply the most obvious and were intended to catch the eye of someone like him.

"Hey doc," Quintus said amiably, putting on his usual goofy grin. "So what's wrong with me?" He suddenly lost the grin and a horrified expression crossed his face. "Wait, I didn't fall down the stairs again, did I? I'm always doing that! I really should watch where I'm..."

He was cut off when the doctor stepped forward and punched him lightly in the ribs. Under ordinary circumstances a hit that weak wouldn't have even fazed him. As he was at the moment, Quintus nearly collapsed from the bolt of pain that shot through him.

"Don't give me that," the doctor said, sounding a bit annoyed. "I've read your file just like I do with all my patients. Quintus Verronus. The idiot sniper who somehow always manages to hit his target. You've been tossed about from division to division and it's always the same story." She waved her clipboard in Quintus's face and he flinched, pulling back. "You may fool everyone else with your act, but I know you're not a complete moron. Except in the case of these wounds. What kind of sniper gets close enough to someone to be hit by blunt force and have his ribs get broken? Not to mention the sword wounds."

"I guess..." Quintus said when he had finally found his voice. "...I got careless?"

"Not just careless," the doctor continued. She left Quintus's side and went over to a cabinet. "You got sloppy."

"Perhaps," Quintus replied. He frowned at the doctor, feeling a bit annoyed himself. "But I didn't do it for any selfish reason. My division was up against the Dusk Pirates. Maybe you've heard of them? They're aren't your average pirates. I couldn't exactly keep my distance and hope to hit them. What do you care anyway?"

"I care for the same reason that I read your file," the doctor informed him. "I do the same thing with all of my patients. It helps me get into their minds and understand them better."

"And from that you decided that I'm an idiot," Quintus commented.

"Wrong," she replied. "I realized that the moment you opened your mouth." She closed the cabinet she had been looking through and turned back towards Quintus as she slipped a roll of bandages into her pocket. "In any case, I can see from here that you don't need anything," she continued. "Otherwise you'd be begging for pain meds. Get some rest. Someone will be in later to change your bandages. See you." With that, she left the room.

Quintus watched her go and then he fell down against his pillows. "Ugh...crazy doctor lady. She's weirder than I am. Kinda cute though..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Ashley ran over to Mail Clutching his head into Her soft breasts.
"Oh no Mail kun! are you alright!" Ashley gently tried to wake mail up while Sharpfang Licked Mails ear.

Giveing mail a worryied look she gave him a loveing kiss of the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Mail shook his head waking up "Where am I?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. A light tint of red came from his face as he scrambled back rather quickly and got to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Ashley smiled at Mail. "Hurray! your ok hehehehehe Hey Mail kun sense you worked so hard wanna go get some yummy chocolates?"

Saying the Word Chocolate gave Ashley a big smile.

Sharpfang hissed at Mail. Snake language. "Ungrateful little worm no thianks for bringing you around ssssssss"

Ashley pulled on Mails Hand "common lets get some yummy treats!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Mail nodded though a bit hesitantly "Alright I c-could go f-for a small t-treat anyways, oh yeah and t-thanks for h-helping m-me wake up." he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Grasping Mails Hand She Lead him to the Dining Hall. "Hehehe No Problem Mail Kun. We better hurry before there none left"

Useing Soru While still holdiing Mails Hand Ashley took off.

While Sharpfang hissed at mail in Snake language. "Ya you better thank us ssssss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Mail felt the world rush past him then stop as they landed. "As a thank you for waking me I'll pay." the young man said a bit dizzily from the speed of the trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 am

(Sorry, I'm abit late for the thread. But i'll be joining with this character: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5678-bezedot-lone-wolf-tsume)

Running...A man around the age of 20 was running swifty. He got a black glasses on, which make him look like a mature guy, however it was surprised he run like a little kid. Damn, that old geezer! I've done with his training and yet he still show power over me! Like hell, I'll be following your order! Bezedot was running so swiftly, he was looking back, afraid that Jaze the guy who train him, might catch up and beat the hell outta him. As Bezedot was running recklessly, he didn't notice a guy who was practicing in front of his way...with a coat on. He end up bump into him, something shocked Bezedot,the guy who's standing is not the person to fall but he himself falling down on the ground as he himself is not a weak guy. Even though, Bezedot himself who's at the fault here, yet he think that he's right and maybe that guy will be afraid of him and say sorry for his doing. Without a moment of hesitate he shout out Hey, you there! How dare you blok onto my way?!?! Say sorry for blocking my way and make me fall down, or you'll eat this fist of mine and yet you'll be flying! Bezedot was showing a rude manner and staring at the guy face when he turn around to look at him. Yet, something strike his mind. He noticed the big coat which Vice Admiral own. Bezedot train day and night for 7 years and only stopped for at least 1 year and he didn't know about the outside world. Bezedot shivered. He's not the fool to took a fight on Vice-Admiral. Bezedot try to ease the situation hastily Well...I see...I realized, I'm the one at fault. Never mind about the insult. I'll be leaving now. Bezedot try to walk out of the situation and he's not the like to say sorry either.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 am

Saizo was concentrating on the practice he didn't see the white haired youth barreling towards him. He was just straightening up from a downwards strike when the young man struck his back falling to the ground the Vice Admiral turned around to see what had hit him. Halfway through the turn he heard the boys comment about eating his fist his knuckles cracked when they formed a fist and his eyes flashed dangerously as he turned around looking nearly demonic as he did his voice was calm dangerously so. "Who's fist am I going to eat youngster" He drew himself to his full height bringing his fist down at about 10 percent of his strength on the young mans head only hard enough it felt like a dictionary had been dropped on his head, his expression softened lightly as he heard the young man apologizing his expression softened and he sheathed the Jutteblade back in the holster at his belt "Try to be more carefull who you crash into little fellow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 am

Bezedot see the fist came flying onto his head. It was hurt so much that he can't control his anger...not even against a Vice-Admiral. Ouch! You old nasty guy! Who do you think, you was hitting!?! Because you are strong and yet, you think you can do everything? All right, I have enough. Fight me!! A duel! I'll show you the strength of mine!
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

The look on Saizo's face could only be described as murderous ""O.L.D...M.A.N......... Your dead punk" If the boy wanted a fight he'd give him one. Saizo dropped the cigar crushing it out under his boot. he tossed his Officers Jacket and his suit jacket to a marine standing by the ring. straightening up he loosened his tie and got into a neutral fighting stance "Don't think I'll go easy on you rookie" he he stretches before motioning for the youth to attack him "Show me your metal boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 am

Bezedot saw the Jacket get tossed and the word of Saizo keep echoing inside his mind. Not to mention about it, he is fighting with a Vice-Admiral, so he need to go all out. Bezedot take out his glasses. His eyes was dark-red. The eyes is like a demon awaiting for person's life and took them to hell. Bezedot suddenly threw glasses swiftly toward Saizo. Everybody was shocked about his attack. Bezedot smile. There are a small blade, or a knife, lie beside the glasses. It was big enough for people to notice the blade after all. Suddenly, Bezedot ran after the glasses and jump when he nearly reach Saizo,2 Kilo! That was the word came from his mouth as he's now flying on the sky like a paper falling very very slow to the ground.

What will Saizo do? Bezedot have set up a trap. If Saizo dodge the glasses, he won't notice that Bezedot will use 1000 kilo weight and fall over Saizo. And yet if he destroy the glasses, everything will came out the same. Or he'll be clever enough to notice Bezedot's trap and let the glasses fly into him but keeping his eyes on Bezedot move and dodge it?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 am

The vice admiral chuckled lightly putting out his fist toward the glasses. As the very tip of the blade came close to the fist the Vice admiral detonated it sending the glasses flying into a billion pieces, he grinned lightly watching the tiniest drops of blood come towards him as he made ready to sidestep the boys attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

Bezedot smile. Bezedot said to himself "So this Vice-Admiral was stupid after all. Know the feeling of being defeat by a normal person like me!! And now, Bezedot's voice turn into a shout 1000 Kilo! Bezedot weight his body to 1000 kilo and fall swiftly toward Saizo. Bezedot nearly reach his goal, but yet...He see Saizo step out of the area. NO!!!! *Bump* Bezedot got himself smash right into the floor.

Bezedot try to stand up while his nose was bleeding and face cover with dirt. Unfair! You dodge my attack! I didn't lose! You cheated!
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 am

"Cheated?" the Vice Admiral chuckled and shook his head slightly. "Young man let me show you something" the admiral lifted his fist stretching back and griping his elbow to add extra force to the attack kanadzuchi (Hammer) He brought down the fist with a quarter his strength about an inch from the boys head and watched with satisfaction as the white stone beneath them cracked in a spiderweb about 12 feed in all directions right under the boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:13 am

Bezedot realized this wasn't a good excuse. Everything turn out more than he expected. He have anger the Vice-Admiral. He listen to Saizo's word and read his face. It's like Saizo will go with "I'll kill him!" or "I'll send him flying right at the end of the earth". It's good that Bezedot realized the fact he was anger. He knew some strong punch will be flying toward him so he prepare himself for it with a 500 Kilo on both feet to stay balanced and 500 kilo on both hand and block Saizo's attack. Therefore, his hand became red from all the damage and he'll go on screaming but try to block this expression. He noticed that the ground below him cracked.

Something wrap up his mind. He though he was a strong guy. Out of 100 person, he may be rank number 20. But it went out worse than he expected. The sea filled with dangerous people living. If we don't grow strong, we can't catch up with the pace of the new era.

Bezedot started cried out desperately I'm Weak!!!! I can't put the end of the pirate era!!! I'm weak!!!!! Bezedot finally able to know his place.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 am

Saizos expression softened as he saw the desperation in the boys face grow. He felt something tighten inside himself when the kid declared himself weak. This boy had fire an a wish to prove himself. He shook his head extending his hand to the boy No man alone can end this age of piracy not even me but your not alone in this fight there are others willing to make you stronger." He takes hole of the boys wrist easily lifting him to his feet before taking his coat back from the marine putting it back on and then placing the officers coat back around his shoulders before looking back at the white haired boy "Brush yourself off marine, From now on your in my crew I will make you stronger I will help you gain the strength to realize your dream." Saizo took a cigar out of his coat, put it in his mouth lighting it and inhaling deeply before he spoke again the smoke flowing from his mouth as the words left him "You got a name Boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 am

Bezedot was shocked by the quick expression changing. It remind him back when he was 16 years old. He was rescued by a Captain Rank Marine. He make Bezedot realized that there are not only bad people in this world. There are some people like Marine whoa re trying to bring peace to the land. And yet, for 24 years...he never met a nice person at all but able to find only 2 people, and yet those two are...so Nice. Bezedot try to bite his lip and maintain his about to cry face. He don't want to cry as a man. When he is brave enough, he replied "Mine is Bezedot Tsume. My teacher call me Lone Wolf, what about you? And yes...I'll be joining your crew...Captain Bezedot success to stop his emotional sad face and turn it to the joyful face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)   Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Admiral Nishki D Rock meets The Hooded Knights ((CLOSED)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next