One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:49 pm

"What the..." Neil said as he noticed the small machine that the pirate pulled out of his pocket. 'Man I'm in this crew for a minute and a half and I already saw a pirate getting killed right in front of me and now someone attempts to kill me, these Anubis pirates sure are something!' Neil thought as he opened his mouth, revealing his shark-like teeth. "So it doesn't very often huh?" Neil said as he stretched his mouth open to it's full capacity, covering all of Neil's body from the knees up. "Baku Baku No... Inhale!" Neil said as he swallowed an insane amount of air. 'Well the lava guy is a logia- type user and can travel through the ground, he could take care of himself, the other two are commanders, they wont fall that easily. as for me, I should probably head up!' Neil thought. He wasn't about to run away from his crew in his first two minutes. He waited, ready to shoot himself into the air if any danger occurs.
Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Pierce looked at the color pirates Grey, white, and black. The remote had to for something and it couldn't be good. He just grinned confindent that he was going to stop them before they excuted their plan. He separated his right hand from his arm, and moved it behind his back to grab his flintlock. If this thing turned into a fight he would be ready.

"You can't be serious. Do you know who these are? These are the anubis pirates, the greastest crew in the world. Nothing u can do can stop them. Now just surrender before you guys get yourselves hurt."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Flow was about to answer Tanith when three guys came out of the brush or something and said they were going to kill them. His face instantly turned back into its regular stern look. "Well..." he said cracking his knuckles. He lifted his arms towards his enemies turning his whole arm into lava then shooting multiple fists of lava at the group, if they hit or they hit the ground around them they would explode turning the 50 feet radius very heating and scorched. The center of the explosion completely burned.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 am

Chizuru looked at Joseph and wondered what he was talking about to with recruiting... "I'm sorry the sword i cannot say anything about, because commoners should stay out of it at any cost... and what do you mean by recruit?" She said and looked at Joseph strange.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Yellow and Purple chased after Zalton,Yellow scratched his head "Dammit.. if we lose him...Red wont be happy....." Purple then spoke to a nearby shopkeeper and the shopkeeper said he saw someone running into the forest nearby through the buildings. Purple then paid the man and walked off "I know where he is... lets go finish him so we can go back and join the others..." Yellow gulped "Wasnt this guy one of the originals? What if he is freaking tough??" Purple sneered "Grow a pair.. we are not bad either are we??" Yellow nodded and followed Purple.

Black laughed as he saw the guy inhale and then Merilyn held her hand to her head. Grey chuckled. It was not long lived, lava was heading towards them. Grey kicked the ground to the side.Merilyn took out a umbrella which expanded into some sort of disk shield , she pressed a button and it spinned, rotating to lift her into the air. Black pressed the button, suddenly four figures came out, They looked weird. One was a Big table with eyes and mouth and body. The shape was that of a table. The other one was a steam engine that looked strong. The next was a big block of circular steel. and the final one was a sword wielding statute. They held Black as they grabbed him out of the way of the lava. The steam engine opening up his mouth to absorb the lava and turned it into steam. The steam engine then coughed ,with blood coming out "A toughie eh.... looks like you picked some tough ones this time master...." Black then scowled "I could care less... just kill them.... i want to go back to the ship "
[[ Docky the quiet table]]
[[one of Blacks army]]

[[Pete the rampaging steam engine]]
[[One of Blacks army]]

[[Sammy the giant chakram]]
[[ONe of Blacks army]]

[[Kitaro the statute of legend]]
[[one of Blacks army]]

Black then spoke to Pierce "We got reasons, your crew will pay for the sins of Anubis," Grey who was standing nearby chuckled, "Lets leave it to black for a bit.. its been a while since he used his devil fruit products...." Merilyn who had landed on the roof scoffed "That boy better not dirty this place up...."

Joseph then sighed and growled "We are recruiting for Anubis pirates... need more members, you wanna help out or what??" Joseph growled , and waited,he wasnt good at this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

"Whadafa?!" was all Neil could say as the four weird objects appeared out of nowhere. "Your'e sending us to fight against furniture? Are you sane?" Neil asked the man in black. 'I guess I'm fighting a table today!' Nail thought as prepared for his next attack. "Baku Baku No... Exhalllllllllleeeeeee!!!" He shouted. As he shouted the air that was inhaled was released in the form of a pressurized air ball, similar in shape to a cannonball. It traveled with tremendous speed and was aimed at the table. The force of the shot pushed Neil off the ground and away from the group for several meters. "Baku Baku No... Munch..." He whispered as he swallowed 20 bullets that he got out of his bag. When he was back on his feet, the bullets couldn't be seen any more. 'Let's get this show on the road!' He thought.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Docky held its arm back and then punched the air continuously, it wasnt to negate it but to at least keep it at bay, the air pushed him back considerably. Docky then slid across as Neil used the bullets for something. He just got within range to deliver some solid punches. Black then laughed ((Black is a kid by the way)) "My puppets were all trained in fighting styles.... not anything too huge, but enough for a decent fight.. Docky is good at boxing for example..." Docky delivered a right hook to Neils chin, or at least aimed too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Pierce couldn't just let Black insult Anubis's honor. He didn't know who these were, but after this fight they would know what the punishment was for attacking them and the crew of a yonkou. He ran toward the sword wielding stature ready to fight. Pierce pulled back his left arm.

"You send these guys to fight us? Now I have seen everything. I'll teach that statue a lesson that no swordsman can defeat me."

Pierce shot out his arm firing his hand out like a bullet Bara Bara Cannon toward the statue.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm

As Neil prepared an attack his opponent surprised him. Not only did he dodge Neil's attack but he also closed the range between them. 'Damm he's so fast!' Neil thought as he switched to defense. "Baku Baku No Bullet Beard!" he shouted to his and his opponent surprise. The bullets that Neil ate a second ago grew out of Neil's chin and face to form a metal beard. The punch connected with his beard and although it still sent Neil back a few steps he wasn't damaged. "Wow today's tables are very powerful! My Baku Baku No Mi allows me to mutate whatever I eat into my body!" He explained. 'Damm couldn't I think of a better name than Bullet Beard?! I'm such an idiot!' Neil thought as his inner self hit him on the head. "Baku Baku No Inhale!" Neil shouted as he took another giant breath. 'I must think of something before I lose to a table!'

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:29 pm

The statute, stood for a bit and then took the blow of the punch, since he was a statute, he felt no pain or damage. His body remained sturdy as he drew his sword "You dishonor me with this showing ......."

Docky the table was concerned, this persons random ability made it hard. AS the boy inhaled, he dashed in again to try and land a left hook , followed by a power right straight punch to the jaw of Neil. He aimed the punches in sequence to get a one two effect.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

"Dive!!!" A voice screamed from above, and a human-shaped object sailed out of the sky, crashing into Sammy at high speeds. The impact shattered Sammy into bits, and the human skittered to a stop. "Lucas, Tanith, are you two okay?" The man, Manus, exclaimed to his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:42 am

"Baku Baku No Airbag!" 'Now there's a cool name!' Neil thought as the air mutated into his face. Neil's face bloated, as the air filled the under side of his skin, defending any vital organs or bones from damage plus, blocking the attack. "Maybe your a living table but in the end your just a table made of wood!" Neil said as the air left his face. He opened his mouth to bite both of Docky's "hands" off. "Baku Baku No Bite!". With his devil fruit powers, he could bite and tear metal with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:15 am

Black was standing a distance away when Sammy was smashed, Black fell down and crawled backwards "What?? You destroyed Sammyyyyy......" Grey and White were suddenly alarmed. Grey was sweating as he took of his coat "Oh dear... that seems to be Manus Twilla.... one of the strongest Anubis pirates commanders, Koko get out of there, leave this to me and Merilyn" Grey landed on his feet and puled out his thin sword and held it in stance. Merilyn got to the floor as well and dusted off her dress "I suppose it cannot be helped, be a good boy Koko and stay hidden, since this man is involved things are going to get tougher." Grey nodded "We musnt underestimate you know should we Mr Manus? We heard about how strong you are...." Grey lunged foward with his thin blade, he moved foward slowly, like he was fencing. Merilyn got her umbrella ready for some reason.

Lucas and Tanith were awestruck. Tanith bowed "Sensei, your here!! Who are these guys? They said the crew have to pay or some bulshit like that..." Lucas was smilling "Thank god your here Manus senpai... these guys look strong and that one can animate furniture."

Dockys hands were bitten off, he yelled in pain as he laid there. He decided to try and use his legs to fight this man. He tried a kick but he wasnt very good at kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:24 am

"Hahahahaha I'm such an idiot I can't even make myself kill a table!" Neil laughed at himself as the table tried to kick him. 'What kind of a pirate can't even break a talking table... How am I supposed to kill a man if I can't do THIS!' He thought to himself. "Well maybe someone will fix you after this is over, Baku Baku No Shot" Neil said. He fired the table's hands that he ate before with the speed of a bullet from his mouth, aiming at the tables leg. As wood crashed against wood, Docky was left with only one leg.
"This fight is over, I'm terribly sorry for what I did to you table-dude! I hope you'll someone who'll fix ya!" Neil said as he turned towards the main enemies.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

"Well if you need help i would gladly join " She said and smiled towards Joseph (sorry for short thread, and its best that you trick her that you need help instead of geting yourself killed by her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:01 am

Pierce could see that his punch did little no damage to the statue not to mention now his hand hurts from hitting something made of stone. His hand then returned to his body. It seemed that weak attacks won't affect it. Pierce then tried his ultimate technique Bara Bara festival. He spun out all the pieces of his body around like a tornado in the air at fast speeds. He then saw another person enter in the battlefield he must have a high position in order for Tarnith and Lucas to call him sama.

"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm

The forest was not as quite as he would have thought but Zalton did not let that detour him. He scaled the nearest tree going to the top because thats wear the oldest of the bark grew.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Manus got prepared for battle. "Apparently Tanith, these guys have a grudge against Anubis. I'll try to hold them here. You and Lucas take anyone you can find back to guard Anubis... At least, when he gets here. If you're itching for action, join me and send Lucas." Manus leaped at Gray and spun, trying to kick the sword to the side and follow it up with a smashing kick to the wrist and forearm.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Flow watched some kid make furniture eat his lava, it spit up blood but turned his attack into steam. He pulled the Jutte off his back. "Ok, now they have to die..." He said narrowing his eyes on black.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:26 am

Docky fell unable to move, he just laid there unable to do a thing, clearly he had lost. As Black watched this he flared "USELESS!!! I dont need toys that dont finish the job for me!!!" Black turned his back on the table who couldn't move. Black then gritted his teeth, "This lot, keep destroying my stuff...... soon ill bring in the big one!!!"

Joseph then sighed "You might as well help us out... i sense trouble in this place.... there is alot of people fighting...... grrrrrr..... im going to check this out..." Joseph was going to run and see what was going on out there.

As Zalton was nearby Yellow and purple were down below, they both grinned "We finally found you Mr Zalton... we heard your an original of the Unholy pirates... along with that yonkou friend of yours....." Yellow then took out two pistols and pointed at Zalton "Are you ready for a fight??" Purple then took out a chopping knife which was big in size, at least the same size as a fridge. Purple wielded it rather easily "Its two against one Mr original..... im going to chop you up and put you in soup!!!" Yellow then laughed "Storms a comin Mr Zalton... prepare for turbulent weather for this day....."

Kitaro the statute was confused as to what the man was doing, he wanted to slice him, but it was hard to reach him with this weird movement, he aimed to cut at the nearest piece heading to him.

Tanith then signalled to Lucas, "you help the others Lucas... ill stay with sensei and fight!!" Lucas gulped and was about to yell that he wanted to stay and fight, but he knew he would be little assistance in this case. He then backed away, but he still wasnt running yet. Tanith lifted her hammer "Sensei.. sorry but im gonna use my old fighting manner for a while...." Grey took small steps, but crucial steps. His sword was curled in a manner which allowed him to move it back and forth with ease with minimal movement. He then lunged foward after taking two steps back to avoid the smashing kick and aimed a quick barrage of cuts to Manus 's torso, these cuts by themselves were not enough to wound Manus, but a barrage was bound to cause severe damage. Merilyn was watching Tanith and then laughed "What a uncouth girl... your dirty ways belong in the brothel... what would you mother sa...." Merilyn could not finish her sentence, Tanith was already there in front of her, aiming her giant hammer at Merilyns stomach "Why dont you shut the f**k up and just fly b*tch!!!!!" She slammed her hammer into Merilyn sending her slamming through the buildings behind her. Taniths eyes flaring as she said "1 down........"

Pete the steam engine slammed its fist together "Awesome.. i get to have a duel !!!! Ill own your attacks or whatever, starting off with STEAM PUMP!!!" He released warm steam into the air which made the area around Flow foggy and hazy.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:05 am

Neil:

'I can't believe he's just gonna leave the table to die. Wait... can tables die?' Neil thought as he turned to face Black. "Oi! Scum! How can you leave a fallen comrade to die? You disgust me!". Before Neil got to say anymore a living steam engine spoke. As the air got steamy and Neil couldn't see the fight he thought 'Why the hell are we fighting against furniture? Is there such a thing as a Furniture Zoan?'.

Meanwhile:

A large ship was coming toward Jaya island. It carried a flag of what seemed to be a jellyfish. "Captain Clyde we have an incoming projectile heading our way..." said a fishman with a mouth filled with sharp teeth. He was manning the helm. "Yes I can see it Ro it's a FLYING SHACK for gods sake!!!" A weird looking fishman answered. The shack that was launched by a giant a few seconds earlier made it's way towards The Bouble Trouble. Right before the flying shack ran into the ship a giant fishman emerged from the water and caught the shack, completely stopping it. "Thanks for that Kelp" The captain said, releasing a breath of relief. "Oi! Giant-san! You really should watch where you're playing golf!" Clyde shouted as the ship anchored at Jaya.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:08 am

Pierce saw the statue was indeed confused, and tried to slice his body parts. It was pointless no matter how many times he tried to slice him. It would be pointless for his devil fruit made him immune. As soon as his body parts gained enough speed, Pierce he then shot all of his body toward the statue with enough force like a cannon.

"Shhhe sssshhhhh I already told you that swordsmen are useless against me.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:17 am

Raising his hands above his eyes John dropped his hammer as he watched the shack parts fly into the distance. The sun was bright and it reflected off of the deep blue sea that surrounded the island. It parted a few clouds as it continued to go farther and farther out to see. However in an instant Jonathan's heart sank as he seen a ship pull up over the horizon. The ship was on the crash coarse with the meteor like shack he had been playing with earlier.

John didn't know if the boat could survive a hit with the shack when it was traveling at this high of a speed. Just as all hope looked lost and the accidental shack golf would turn into a disaster, something was stopped. A giant fishman leaped out of the water and stopped the shack from destroying or even damaging the ship. In hailing deeply John took in a large amount of air, an amount of giant proportions. It was then released in a sigh of relief for the ship and it's crew. A second exactly the same came moments later as it didn't seem the pirate crew was all that upset. Despite having their ship about destroyed they were calm and that gave John the impression they were relatively good people.

"Sorry!!" the giant yelled out over the sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:23 am

Another ship came up upon the horizon, heading straight for jaya. The ship had a black mast and was blank. As the ship reached port, a man with auburn hair jumped out of the ship, walked up to john, bowed and stated
"Leo, 8th division commander, anubis sent me"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:59 am

Jelly Pirates:

"It's fine" Clyde, the captain of the Jelly Pirates said to the giant. "We non-humans have to stick together after all... they could sell us to slavery the moment we start to fight know what I mean?!" He said in a joking tone followed by his crew's laughter. It seemed that the fishmen knew what they were talking about and it seemed that each and every one of them carried a slavery tattoo. "Say, do you know by any chance someone who'll fix our ship? nobody was willing to fix a fishman's ship in the last 3 islands we passed". He said with a sound of depression in his voice. "The people in the last island knew how to throw their rocks...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next