One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Roberto quietly sat on a corpse of a dinosaur on Little Garden reading a newspaper about the recent attack on the dusk pirates by the marines. He blew out a puff of smoke from his cigar "Captain Maximillion eh? Sounds like this guys has some balls for breaking out of Impel Down. I'm sure he will reign the seas for a while if he makes it. These seas are here for the grabbing it seems. The Yonkou spots are missing and a new generation of pirates seem to come out. I will join them shortly once I begin my plan." Roberto turned his head while sitting on the dead raptor seeing a series of ships coming from the distance. It seems his recruitment posters worked in gather some pirates for his crew. In a few hours hald a dozen pirates docked their ships upon the island, but the ones who stood out were.....

Captain Dolley "The Gentleman"
Crew:The Big Ben Pirates
Bounty: 12,000,000

Captain Saint Nicholas Augasta "The Mad Alchemist"
Crew: The Mad Pirates
Bounty 8,000,000

Captain Missy Sweet
Crew: New Okama Pirates
Bounty: 5,456,999

Captain Taffy Hefty "Bottomless Blob"
Crew: The Sweet Candies Pirates
Bounty 15,500,000

Roberto stood up making the pirates known that it was him who brought them all here "Greetings everyone. I was glad to see this many people assemble here. You may wonder I choose this island to hold such a meeting. Well this is Anubis's island for those who don't know. Normal pirates and marines are too scared to even set foot on here making it the ideal place to hide from curious eyes. Anyways I have brought you all here for one reason, and that is to join my crew. Those who prove themselves strong will get to join my crew. Those who don't will suffer the consequences." One pirate walked up out of the crowd of pirates yelling "What do you mean consequences? There are like a hundred of us, and one of you. What are you going to do to us?" Roberto turned his arm into magma. The pirates gasped some even stumbling back a bit. He is a devil fruit user?! What is that stuff coming from his body? Fire? Do you suppose he is a logia? the pirate whispered among themselves. "I ate the magumagu no mi making myself a lava man. Those who fail me will take suffer this fate." Roberto fired a beam of magma toward the pirate ships one by one burning into cinders. The pirates looked in horror as their ships were burned to nothing. "Now only I have a ship to get off the island. Those who manage to bring me the head of a dinosaur will be accepted into my crew, and leave the island alive . Those who fail will end up just like those ships understood? Oh and this contest will be decided by who brings me the biggest, so it might a good idea to lessen the competition by killing the others. You all have half an hour."

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Though Roberto had destroyed all ships that had already docked at Little Garden, there was one rather small insugnificant ship calmly sailing toawrds the island, just about to get near the island shore. It wasn't much at all, merely a rickety old one-man sloop with a flag with the words carefully painted 'mercenary for hire'. There are two beings that are aboard this ship. Firstly, a small strange creature with the body of a diminutive lion yet the face of a human child, he is a chimera that was named Widdles. Secondly, the man that named him. He was an incredibly broad man, and tall as he stood at over seven feet. He wore a simple leather jerkin and a pair of simple pair of breeches and leather boots, though mostly people would be keeping their eye on the man's light armouring, a plain metal pieces, a chestplate, some shin guards, plates on the back of his arms, a pair of pauldrons on his shoulders, and of course a difficult to overlook helmet with a pair of horns attatched, one on each side. The only things that caught equal attention was his large blue haired beared, a strange jar-like item strapped to the mans belt, and a huge sword sheathed on his back, even taller than it's wielder. This man's monkier was easy to guess with his large busy blue beard, as he was in fact Victor 'Bluebeard' Yurvel, former marine know mercenary after obtaining a bounty over thirty million for accidently destroying an island with his devil fruit power's greatest flaw. He stared at the burning remains of the ships that Robert has just destroyed as they began arriving at the shore, frowning for a moment at what seemed must have been either devil fruit power or dangerously powerful cannons. "Smile Time!" Widdels shouted at his master cheerfully, who spoke only words he remebered without knowing their meaning, and was petted on the head gently by the smiling mercenary as he placed his pet on his shoulder. "Your right Widdles, our employer is nothing to get downhearted about, though it does seem he will want proof of my credentials. Hmmm though that is the usual pirate way.", he said conversationly to his pet, who was too busy eyeing up the competion they walked in amongst. Bluebeard looked up at Roberto and replied; "My apoligies for my lateness, widdles hear got a poorly tummy. I fear I have missed the rules for our recruitment, but my guess from this island is that it involves hunting it's indeginous wildlife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Dolley looked at Jason who stood to his right. Jason stood at attention untill Dolley spoke "Well what are you waiting for! Go you rubbish!" He said in a calm tone "Yes captain." Jason said as he left to hunt down the dino's. Coming across a large one he spoke in a calm tone. "Welcome to the ice age..." he said as ice began to freeze the island fully and travle up the dino's body. Jason leaped up and cut the monsterous reptiles head off and drug it back to the meeting spot. The ice began to retract into his body as he slammed the head down onto the floor. "...Anything else captain?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

In the depths of the sea surrounding Little Garden Kurage swam to the surface of the water, he was looking for an island to rest on after his long swim in the Grand Line. Reaching up on the the surface of the island Little Garden he pulled himself up, reformed his body with his tentacles then placed his straw hat back on his head and twisted his eyes around quickly in his jelly fish head surveying his surroundings.

In the distance he could see some burning ships and noticed there must be other people here perhaps Marines. If so then he would have to deal with them, he wasn't looking for any Marines to deal with but if he really needed to he would do. Heading towards the burning ships Kurage noticed some people a few who looked like pirates. He shook his head then noticed the ground getting cold, no freezing. Looking down at the ground freezing he leapt up over freezing effect which was happening on the island.

Looking up at a man sitting on a dinosaur corpse Kurage began to think perhaps something more was happening here. Extending his tentacles enough to step over the trees which were in his way and placing them back as he reached the other side Kurage noticed allot of the Pirates here had fairly large bounties, not that he cared he just recognised some of their faces from posters. Kurage approached the man sitting on the corpse and leant down.

"Whats going on here then?" he asked awaiting a reply from this man he looked smartly dressed compared to himself in his black shorts and strawhat but he didn't much care. he twisted his eyes around in his head to look out the back of his head and look at the other pirates he could see a few eyes looking at him probably because he looked so unusual but also just case one of them approached him.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Roberto noticed two late comers coming upon the island. This was not promising since ten minutes had already passed. One he recognized as Bluebeard as fellow mercenary like himself once. The other was a fishman. He blew out some smoke from his cigar "Yes you are right Victor. We are having an hunting game. Bring me the head of a dinosaur, and you get to join my crew. Fail and you will suffer the consequences. You guys got 20 minutes." There was one pirate who showed progress. A lone pirate apparently an subordinate of Captain Dolley. He showed great promise and apprently a devil fruit user which only showed more promise. The other pirates weren't showing good results. More than half of them died from battling the beasts on island, and the others were too scared to even put up the fight. The mad pirates were no more only leaving the captain himself alive after fighting a T-rex. Taffy Heft was an overweight pirate who was 560 pounds. His crew spent most of their pushing them toward the jungle. Missy and the okama pirates lost half their crew before returning a dead pterosaurs. Roberto eagerly awaited for the results.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Kurage heard what the man sitting on the corpse said to the man next to him said whose name was Victor Bluebeard or so it sounded from what he heard him say. Kurage nodded and said, "Right so there's a hunt going on and the prize is joining your crew. Why'd anyone want to join your crew?" Kurage asked as he looked at the man.

He was interested in this man he seemed confident in himself and had a sort of threatening feel about him but he didn't intimidate Kurage at all. He looked around and thought to himself. If I've got 20 minutes to catch myself a dinosaur I'm sure I can do that easy enough. But he wanted to know first if there was any point in joining, he didn't want to join a useless weak crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

"...I have caught this for my captain...I assume his life is safe sir?" Jason said.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Bluebeard nodded gruffly as Roberto explained the situation, and turned to leave, walking past Kurage, Dolley, and Jason, before quickly turning to to his possibly new employer and stating calmly; "When I return with the severed head you inexplicably want, we shall discuss my contract details." He then rushed off into the thick jungle vegiation, only to imedietly, and quite luckly, run into a gigantisaurus, an offshoot species that was taller than the Tyranosaurus rex by half the famous reptiles height, though was in fact not as powerful as it's legendary relative, though a fact not well know by many. "Scaly Prize!" Widdles cheered at their find, to which Victor smiled warmly and told his pet in a voice full of honey; "Yes well done Widdles! We just need to chop his head now! You go off an play, daddy needs to get to work!" The small manticore nodded happily before leaping off it's master's shoulder, and scurried off, to which the large reptile imedietly charged at Bluebeard. The mercenarys reaction to this was one of violence, he gathered a cluster of rather threatingly purple spores around his fist, before punching into the beast straight away, bellowing the name of his technique; Poison Punch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Roberto looked at the fishman smiling with a small grin. He had two general ways of answering that question. Either by threats or persuading them with gold. Roberto decided to go with gold since he respected the fishman for asking. It showed that he wasn't a mindless goon who did without thinking, but someone with a brain who can be reasoned with. Roberto pulled out some gold doubloons from his pocket "This is why sir. Those who want fame, power, gold, and women will have all of that in my crew. Everybody gets a fair portion of my winning. And these pieces of gold in my hand are just the beginning." Roberto turned his arm into magma melting the gold in his hand "Anything else fishman?" At the same time Bluebeard was running toward the jungle. Roberto couldn't wait to see how he does. This guy had a bounty that far exceeded everyone else on the island. With him on his crew, Roberto would become unstoppable or so he assumed.

Roberto turned toward Jason laughing "That was a joke right?! It every man for himself. Your kill will only save youself. Everyone else has to get their own. If your captain wants to live he has to kill his own dinosaur." Dolley took out his sword "Hey wait a minute thats not fair. How do you expect all of us to join you if we each have to kill our own target? Its impossible. Roberto stood up and began to walk toward Dolley "Thats the point I don't expect all of you to survive. I don't need weaklings for my crew. Those who are the strongest will have the honor of joining me." Dolley ran toward Roberto with his sword "You monster! I will not allow my nakama to die for your amusement." Roberto covered his right arm with magma and punched through his sword into his body "Don't you ever raise a weapon at me." He then exploded Dolley's back with magma and volcanic rock killing the captain instantly. "Are you still with me Jason?" Robetro asked his subordinate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 pm

"Of course...I only follow two things...Power and money...He only had money to pay me...You have both...How much will I get for joining you sir?" Jason said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Roberto thought about it thinking of a reasonable price " 11,000,000 beli as a signing bonus. You will get 15% of all spoils the crew takes in. That includes territory, room and board, food, water, and even women if thats to your taste. I share everything with my men, so as long as they do what I say, and exactly how I say it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 pm

"It's a deal sir...I shall protect your life with my own." Jason said in his normal monotone calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 pm

A small black ship sailed silently into the harbor of the little garden it was little more then a skiff with a sail mounted below the sail was a seat. Sitting on the seat was a solid man dressed in a yellow pinstripe shirt fedora and pants the white fur of his long fur coat swayed gently in the breeze his hook resting on his knee as his ship reached the shore the man stretched and stepped out onto the beach approaching the magman and the newly roasted corpse without sparing more then a glance towards the dead man. Death was a part of piracy this guy hadn't made the cut Midas Would. He looked up at the "Don" through the gold tinted glasses he said only two words before tossing his own bounty poster to the Mag-man "You summoned" a confident grin crossed his face as he looked at the dead dinosaur and angled his hook up to the sky out in front of hims slightly

[Introduction box]
[Tony “Silvermaine” Midas Aka the Banker]
[Current bounty: 17,000,000 beli]

Last edited by Yomasama on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Kurage nodded to the man and instead of replying walked away thinking to himself if it was worth joining or not. He could use money, but if he really wanted any he'd just take it. He had witnessed that man had a devil fruit, so Kurage figured against him he would have a chance but didn't want to risk it since it could go one of two ways. He heard a shout behind him something some stupid pirate said about the rules he wasn't really listening. Ignoring the carnage behind him he headed off deep into the jungles.

Seeing a few pirate corpses he found it funny seeing how these men and one woman had thought themselves to do so well. Walking through the trees and past the corpses he noticed there were a few small dinosaurs already dead and laughed. "These things won't get you anywhere I'm afraid buddy." The sound of a roar shot through the trees as a large creature fell in the trees. From where Kurage sat he couldn't tell what this creature was but rushed towards it in curiosity. Upon closer inspection the creature was a dinosaur and even better it wasn't yet dead. Kurage began unwrapping his tentacles to wrap around this creature's neck and strangle it until he heard a voice.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY KILL. I'm going to get that place on his crew and there's not a thing you can do to stop me." Twisting his eyes around in his head he saw a figure standing with one foot resting on the creature's side and holding a large cutlass.
The figure approached Kurage showing off her crimson red lips long gingery hair which hung down to her bum, amber brown eyes and leather jacket. She had white tights on and boots. Kurage turned to face her and replied.

"This creature is as much your as it is mine." The woman lunged at Kurage with her cutlass and thrusted it towards his chest. Being made of tentacles Kurage parted them and closed them again on the blade making it difficult to remove. The woman held on to the sword with a tight grip but refused to let go. Kurage began laughing at her weakness till she threw a fist into his head. As the impact smacked him, his head absorbed the impact then reshaped itself.

Kurage stopped laughing and looked down at her he towered over her by a good 3 foot and had nothing against hurting a woman. Letting his free tentacles wrap around her legs and up her body he gripped her tightly. She let go of her cutlass and attempted to run but couldn't get away. Kurage was left a head with legs and the rest of his torso & arms were wrapped around this woman who had a look of horror on her face.

"I think you'll find missy this creature here is mine. Any objections?"
The woman was so overcome with dear she found it hard to find her words till she finally replied in a squeak.
"Take him......he's......he's......yours." Kurage loosened his grip and felt her trying to wriggle free then tightened it again. "Please let me go......don't let that psycho magma man get his hands on me. He'll kill me."
"As you wish dear."
With those words uttered Kurage granted her this wish.

In the shilouette of him standing holding her with her cutlass on the ground by his feet the grip of the tentacles was seen tightening until a loud snap was heard. The woman's body went limp and Kurage rebuilt his body again and dropped her.

Turning back to the dinosaur Kurage decided to get to work on killing this beast first. He wrapped his tentacles around the neck and began to squeeze as tightly as he could to strangle the creature.

A snap was heard and he stopped smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm

As Bluebeard landed his spore powered punch, the gigantisaurus flew back a few feet, stunned that something so much smaller than him could land such a hit, but returned to charging against the mercenary again. Bluebeard merely stood his ground, until his reptilian prey just suddenly collapsed to the ground merely a few teeny inches away from him, the poisonous spores easily managing to subdue the beast from ancient times, the toxins much to advanced for a primitive inner body defence, which made it all the more easier as Bluebeard crudely Carved through the large lizard's neck, severing his head after a few attempts. The armoured warrior for hire sighed as he sheathed his zweilhander, his ridiculously large sword, and lifted the dinosaurs severed head with both hands, and began heading back to Roberto, Widdles suddenly skipping behind him. "There you are you cutey wutie thing you!" Blubeard pampered the little manticore; "Was playing any fun?" The manticore skipped merrily up to beside Bluebeard and cheerfully told him "Green Cheese!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Roberto looked at Jason with a grin "My man. Do right by me and I will do right by you. I believe we now call nakama as pirates call it." Then things just kept getting better. A well dressed pirate much like himself stepped upon the beach revealing his bounty poster. Roberto could only be impressed looking at his bounty poster. He released a puff of smoking from his mouth "Impressive very impressive I have heard of your talents. You pass through merit. Welcome to the crew." Time was of esscence. Their time was up "Time is up. Everybody return to beach. The contest is over!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Midas gave a small bow hook resting across his chest clearly flattered by the mans compliment. Though his confident grin remained, the words he spoke were sincere. "I'm honored that you've heard of me Don Roberto Giovanni and joining your crew will be a pleasure. oh by the way" He walked to the ship taking an empty chest off of it and placing it before the man, holding his hand over it. Three coin-slots appear in the mans hand and suddenly millions of beli begin pouring out to fill the chest to nearly overflowing."The reason I am late I ran across a rather wealthy trade ship on my way. I present its spoils to you as a gift" He then moved to stand beside his new Don as the others began to gather back on to the beach his arms folded across his chest his hook resting gently on top of his other arm, his fur coat swaying in the sea breeze as he looked over the returning pirates.

Last edited by Yomasama on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm

With a dead beast before him and the corpse of a woman beside him Kurage lifted the woman's limp body and placed her down on the ground. Climbing off of this dinosaur he noticed he had caught the attention of many other creatures in the woods. They all looked at him as he gripped the dino's large nostrils and began dragging.

Even with fishman strength this was a hard job and he found himself gripping tightly with his hands and slowly pulling this creature. As the creature was dragged behind him it was pulled over the woman and squashed her into the ground. He wondered how many other pirates had made it back with dinosaurs. He doubted it would be many and kept on pulling. This would definitely make him stronger he wondered what the point of catching such a big creature was for. If it was for food then Kurage would be screwed since he absorbed nutrients in through his tentacles in liquid form.

As he got closer and closer to the man with the magma devil fruit he noticed another man there and a whole heap of treasure. It would be great to get my hands on such money he thought to himself but before bothering about it he decided it would probably be a good idea to think about getting it another time. As he dragged the creature closer and closer he began to feel something pulling when he looked back he noticed this dinosaur was simply too big and was stuck behind some trees.

He wanted to win to prove his strength and let go of the dinosaur and began shouting. "HEY! OVER HERE!" He hoped he would be heard and waited for the man who'd issued this hunt to notice him.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 am

As Blubeard and Widdles finaly managed to make it out of the jungle overgrowth they imedietly heard Roberto bellow out that the competion was over. "Now wasn't that lucky my little lovely manticore? Daddy brought the silly dinosaurs head just in time!", Bluebeard exclaimed to Widdles with a voice one might use with a baby. Widdles bounded abput in cheerful triumph, only understanding that his master was happy, chirping; "Trophy Game!", much to Bluebeards delight as he smiled warmly at his pet, acting as if the colossal head of the gigantisaurus he held with both hands above his head did not even exist. He the returned to his serious buissness like manner as he carefully placed the gigantisaurus head at Roberto's feet. "I believe this is adequette to your demands? If so may we discuss some contract details? I prefere to have the paperwork done as soon as possible.", the ex-marine turned mercenary stated gruffly to his new employer, Widdles jumping on to his shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Roberto looked at the chest Midas so generously gave him. He dug his hands into into feeling the beli between his fingers. Roberto smiled "You certainly know how to make good impression. This money will go towards out brand new ship." Roberto closed the chest keeping it close to his side. The fishman and Victor of course were the only ones who brought back a dinosaur. Roberto was kinda disappointed to have gotten four new recruits but they would have to do. Hell four was better none. Victor dragged the dinosaur's head toward asking about a contract "We will discuss paperwork later, but we have loose ends to tieup first. We must kill all these pirates. They have outlived their usefulness and therefore must be eliminated."

The other pirates gasped at Roberto's orders. He betrayed them all preparing to kill them all. Six Ben Pirates leaped toward him in the air with their swords hoping to cut him "You must be crazy to think we would go down easy." Roberto released some magma from his legs and shot himself up like a rocket with a column of magma toward them. He took out his sword sliced all six of pirates with some quick slashes. The pirates were unexpecting an attack like this, so they all fell to ground in many pieces. Saint Nicholas threw a smoke bomb on the ground. Then reappeared above Victor ready to hit him with bone club. Missy Sissy used her hana hana powers to clone herself in order to fight both Midas and Victor. Taffy hefy began to roll on his obese body to crush Kurage.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 pm

The lean mobster smiled at the compliment but said nothing until the order came to kill the others he stepped forward towards the Two Okama a gleam of sympathy in his eye but no remorse at all as he grinned and aimed his fist at the two. He would prove his worth to the new Don went beyond the value of money. Bank bank beli shotgun A hail of coins exploded from his fist heading towards the Okama pirate and his clone with the strength of a shotgun blast. He grinned brandishing the poisoned "Devils hook" ready for battle ""Sorry Boys Its just business"

Last edited by Yomasama on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Kurage noticed the man with the magma logia look at his catch and the next thing he knew before he even had the chance to approach him a large gelatinous blob of a man came at him. Rolling on his round rotund belly. Kurage allowed his torso and arms to lose their form of torso and arms and become the tentacles they were. As the man came at him Kurage formed a large hand and placed it on the ground in front of the large man trying to grab him so he could crush him and be done with him quickly.

This would surely show the magma man whose name he still didn't know that he was strong enough to be in his crew. Maybe it would even make him feel threatened about getting on the wrong side of him. Who knew, all he cared about was as long as he got to accomplish his goals then he wouldn't care about anything else. As long as he was allowed to get revenge on the people who had ruined his life he would be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Clone Missy grew eighteen arms from both her orginal two arms. She spuns them around like fan blocking the coins from damaging her body. The pain was intense due to the many coins piercing through her many arms, but Missy had a tolance for pain being an experienced pirate captain. Only six of her arms remained from the attack. Missy spun around using her okama kenpo like a top. She spun herself toward Midas with her six arms attempting to slap him with all six of them.

Hefty's fat simply caused Kurage's hand to sink into it due to him being so obese. Heft then began to roll toward the rest of the fishmen hoping to trap him in his many stomach rolls of fat which would cause him to choke to death.

Missy skipped towards Victor sprouting eight legs on her lower limbs. She then performed one great leap and began kicking furiously. A barrage of swift kicks was coming toward the mercenary(similar to luffy's gattling gun) "Sorry I have to damage that sweet face of yours, darling."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Midas grinned as he saw the first block his shotgun alright if that's how he wants to play it. Bank bank 100beli Gatling gun coins began blasting out of his fist like a machine gun toward the Okama clone. aiming for the others incoming hands he slashed at the incoming hands wit the viscous point of the poisoned hook, he didn't care which he hit they were all his arms he grinned the white fur coat flowing around him as he slashed viciously at one while blasting the clone with beli coins.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 am

Seeing his hand getting sucked into the pirate's flab Kurage was a little surprised but not yet beaten and wasn't going to be beaten easily. Unforming the hand he could easily release his hand and brought his tentacles back towards himself. Kurage looked at the pirate and had learnt that crushing blows to the body couldn't do much harm to a man who sucked them up with his flab.

He was going to have to find another way around this, and as Hefty rolled towards him he waited for him to roll straight into him hoping that he would. Cause he had the perfect plan if he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED   Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Summoning at Little Garden (Giovanni Pirates recruitment thread) CLOSED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next