One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 am

The men surrounding Ryan eyes all grew large and they sheath there weapons they all slowly back off and bowed " Forgive us Ryan-Sama" Ryan smiled turned into a laugh he took his shades off and looked at Maxulus " Welcome Back" saying it as he was back all alone, he looked at Anubis " Brother!! it's so good to be him how could you lose me like that in the middle of a war, I had to kill hundreds of marines take one of there ships" as Ryan spoke he felt something on his shoulder it felt like a pinch " Oww" Ryan looked over to his right shoulder and it was King " good to see you doing well to my little friend" Ryan said touching the top of Kings head " So I see a lot of new faces around here especially that one on your shoulder" Ryan stared at the women looking he up and down he then directed his attention around the bar looking at the new faces " Lots of new faces but have you managed to fill the vacant Commander Positions?" Ryan said his face no serious..

[Presentation Box
Ryan " The Flame Emperor" Crew
Current Second in Command of Anubis Pirates
Bounty: 120,000,000beli
Current Title Holder of Deadliest Assassin ]

( For the ones ho doesn't know ^^^^^^^)

Last edited by 9thKing on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 am

"It is nice to see you back, too." were the words of Maxulus who coincidentally removed his glasses at the same time Ryan removed his shades in order to clean them. Then, he said "Well, I had some... awkward experiences in that war, but oh well... Everything is okay now.". Then, he picked up his umbrella again and looked around. These strange experiences Maxulus had in the war definitely changed his personality a little bit. Now, he was more eager to live and meet new people than before, but was also eager to create a cyborg so powerful that everyone would be afraid of it.

In no time, the scientist got up from his chair and looked around. Then, he asked Anubis "Anyway, Anubis-sama... Is there a place where I can set up my lab? I have some work to do for a while...". The scientist had something in his mind again. Something that would enchance the strength of the Anubis Pirates once more... This time, he would work on a new type of cyborgs... A completely unique type of cyborgs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 am

Anubis smiled, "It is nice to see the two of you back here as well, yes there are more and more members to the divisions... which is a good thing, gathering of forces and all.... this whole place is in need of it..." Outside there was a noise. One of the lower anubis pirates ran in "ANUBIS SAMA!!! WE HAVE PROBLEMS , SOME OF THE PIRATES IN JAYA IS REJECTING YOUR INVASION OF THE ISLAND!!!!"

There were at least 20 or 30 people standing outside with their weapons out. They were a collaboration of at least 3 or 4 pirate crews. They didnt like Anubis taking over Jaya at all. "COME OUT YOU DOG!!! JAYA DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!!!!" "I COULD CARE LESS IF YOUR A YONKOU, WE WILL KILL YOU AND BECOME FAMOUS!!!" "YOU COWARD HIDING BEHIND YOUR CREW!!! WE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU ANUBIS PIRATE SCUM!!!"

Anubis sighed as he sat back "Ryan, Max and Desiree...... i hear insects outside.... they are disturbing my peace... why dont the three of you go and deal with them, since your late to return....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

As Maxulus listens to all these pirates shouting he sighs. He could not work if people made a fuss around his place. Moreover, all these bastards dared to insult his captain. He had to do something so that they would shut their mouth and learn how to bow to their superiors. He said "I can settle things by myself, but oh well... I guess they can come." as he went outside. Then, he looked at all of the pirates. As he wanted to finish things quickly, he took off his glasses and looked towards them with an angered face. He said "Umbrella Expand..." as his body parts started opening like umbrellas, turning him into his giant form. He said "So, who shall come towards me first?" prepared to kill all of them.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 am

Ryan groaned and scratched his head " Some home coming can't even relax" Ryan said complaining even though he slept nearly the whole weak he was on that ship " Fine then guess I'll go" Ryan turned and walked out the door behind Maxulus he saw the crowed of people and sighed " Are you guys really sure you wanna do this?" Ryan said unsheathing his sword, he then twirled the sword in his hand as it engulfed in flame. The men yelled at Ryan and Maxulus " Fine then be that way I'm not holding back at all"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am

The pirates growled "DOGS OF ANUBIS!!! DIE!!!!" They fired their guns at them and a few of them charged at Max and Ryan. They were roaring. Alot of the people on the island was watching or just avoiding this spectacle. Mainly because no one wanted to fight the Anubis pirates. Anubis himself then held his hand up "No one is to interfere with whats going on outside.. leave it to Max and Ryan....."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 am

Karasu heard the Loud screamings of people outside. His head shaken and in a daze, Karasu tried to move.. but noticed he was tied down with ropes. Karasu Noticed Leo not looking. -This is my chance to escape- he thought. Karasu got up silently and inched towards the door,looking like a worm while doing it (his feet were tied as well), When Karasu made it to the Window he tried standing up using his chin to lift himself up there. When he made it his eyes looked at the big crowd of people waiting outside the bar.. being tied down means theres no way hed be able to defend himself if they attacked. karasu decided to stay put, Infront of the crowd were 2 men, one was... very tall and the other had a sword. Karasu watched silently.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 am

"That is quite inappropriate... Is it not?" Maxulus said as he looked at the pirates that aimed towards himself and Ryan with their guns and charged towards them. Knowing that he would be unable to dodge the attack at his current form, he decided to change back into his normal form to gain some flexibility. Then, he summoned his umbrella on his hand as the people charged at him. He looked at them with their swords. How pathetic. He could deal with hundreds of them at the same time. In no time, he cloned his umbrella, making three of them appear. Apparently, they were in their Impact Dial Mode so any damage they happened to take was absorbed. As the swords were about to slash him, the pirate moved his umbrella to defend, absorbing the damage of the impacts and gathering strength. Then, he said "Time to die!" as he moved the Multibrellas towards the pirates that charged towards him, releasing the impacts of the previous attacks to cause them much damage.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

Anubis was really just listening to the noise outside, it seems they were all going wild and destroying everything. Anubis sniggered to himself as he took another swig of his beverage. He then turned to Zalton and realized that Zalton was not officially back into the crew yet. This was much needed, especially since Ryan and MAx has returned, he needed to reinstate Zalton as well, cause he knew how strong Zalton was . He then grinned "Zalton my old friend, we have known each other for years... back at the start of my pirating career...... and now you have returned as a member of my crew, wont you become something more? wont you become a division commander for this crew...." Anubis paused and pointed to the lower crew mates who were watching the battle andd cheering. "This crew is young and in need of good leadership... i am just one man, thats why i have my division commanders, and i would consider it a welcomed honor, if you were to become a division commander!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 pm

A small creeping presence rushed through everyone body in the room. The doors didn't move. But they felt some one had entered. His long onyx black came dropped over his strong broad shoulders. His bright blonde bangs covered his eyes to the point where you could only see the right one slightly peeking out as if it were gasping for air. Leon had healed battle scars all over his chin that had been reopened from his training with his close friend Dorian D. Herron. He had split up with his crew during the process and was in the process of creating a new one. But those were the least of this troubles. Right now he was looking for some where to lay low. Jaya seemed like the perfect place to be while he healed. Although the room was as crowded as a raging battle field. He seemed to be able to slip inside with out being seen. Although he allowed him self to be noticed.

"One Diet Mr.Yummy please..hold the Ice.."
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

"yessir cap." Jason headed off to get his crew and leave.

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

" Captain where should we travel?" Cody asked. Cody loved his new crew. His old crew were terrible some of them died in a fight while Cody came out as the strongest. " Aaah never mind." He played a motivational tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Leo looked over to see Kasaru escaped. Annoyed he walked onto the street and saw him running away. Suddenly, 2 fireballs whized past Kasarus head.
"get back here, kasaru" said Leo with a serious tone
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

"We're heading to Terygon, Cody." Jason walked aboard the Argo and turned to Herakles and Cody, "And we're gonna find some info on Athenopolis." Jason smirked and turned back to the ship and told his Helmsman to set sail for Terygon.

((what am i specifically looking for nikz?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 am

((for now, post in the Terygon thread, you will be looking for a contact of Anubis who will give you a map, also ,the fishman division will be with you as well, Clyde is going with Jason))

Anubis then clapped his hands, "Splendid, it seems Jason is on board as well, as soon as the others deal with the mess outside......." A few of Anubis pirates turned and saw the man in the hood. He was ordering Cola, one of the Anubis pirates walked up to him "HUH?? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? THIS IS ANUBIS SAMAS BAR KORAA, LEAVE BEFORE WE GUT YOU!!!" Anubis eyes were darting to that place, he had noticed someone, but before didnt pay real attention to this figure.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am

Désirée eyed Ryan and Max carefully before accompanying them in the fray. She noted the trust Anubis placed in them. She was pleased to know he had such loyal servants, for she dreaded the storm the assassins guild would bring. Her eyes flickered as she approached a shadow. She offered Anubis a solemn nod, acknowledging her current orders of destruction. "Yes, my Lov--umm... l-lord." >_>

As she moved, the shadow completely engulfed her frame. A pair of glowing emerald eyes appeared within a long shadow cast by the building before a pair of slender arms emerged. Deft hands seized the head of an unsuspecting pirate from behind before a sharp and swift motion yielded a spine-tingling crack. A cavalier gaze was dispensed by her as she watched the pirate crumple at her feet. The broken neck was an efficient, but merciful death. She would not be so kind to the assassin's guild. Her frame disappeared back into the shadow from wince it came, now on the prowl for a new victim.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

Karasu runs jumping of the window and somehow untying his legs from the rope. As he slipped through all the commotion a pair of Fireballs were whisked right through his face. When Karasu was desperate enough to take out his guns there was 2 problems

1. he was tied up tight.

and 2.His pistols he forgot in the bar.

He was in no shape to even stand a chance against Leo. but he still had one chance...his pistols in the bar,He walked back towards Leo silently and taking his time he walked back in the bar. He noticed his 2 pistols on the corner, Karasu sat down close to them. When Leo turned around he'd use them to curve a bullet upwards and cut his ropes... but he needed to be sneaky. Karasu waited at the window watching the fight silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 am

"Fine" sighed Leo "Watch the fight, but afterwards, we going" he said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 am

Although Zalton had made up his mind that if he should be asked to be a commander he would surely do so, the time was now right in his his life. Even with his low bounty he his name had gotten around so much so that it didnt make since hide anymore. Smirking, "Sure I'll join as commander. I have been doing a lot of thinking over my so called vacation." Zalton laughs because isn't wasnt that relaxing."Im ready to go wild."

Speaking out loud more so to himself he notes the both the stealth and boldness of the man. There was no way that he didnt know who he was sitting amongst
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Oh the troubles one could face as a division commander. One of his crewmen had fallen asleep on an oar, knocking it out from the sea, somehow propelling it directly through the door leading belowdeck and planting it two feet through the wood. Anyone of the stronger crewmembers could have just ripped it off, but that'd have taken half the wall with it. Also, splinters of it had gotten stuck in the rudder and it had refused to move for a good four hours until it had been thoroughly cleaned. The fool that had caused it in the first place was luckily good enough a diver to survive being keelhauled.

So he was finally here, unusually grumpy, though he spared the typical greeting for yonkou Anubis. "Hello, and apologies."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:56 am

The pirates outside were all being killed one by one. They stood no chance against the Powers of these commanders and the woman. The pirates were either dead or out of it thanks to the attacks.

Anubis sitting inside the room then laughed "Great reply Zalton, im glad i can count on you!!" Anubis then received a call on his den den mushi, he picked up it was Tanith and Lucas "We are near Water 7 already Anubis sama, we left early after Manus sensei beat down the other 2.... We will do the task you asked us to do..." Anubis then nodded "Try to keep Unholy alive... and avoid direct contact with Gael at all costs.... dont hurt him unless you must..." "Yes Anubis sama, we copy, all orders are in account!!" Anubis then looked to Solar "I see, well the important thing is that you are here... remember, we need to keep things under control. Solar, i will have you go to Whiskey Peak and prepare for a summit im planning. Is that ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 am

Ryan was the last to attack the pirates with his sword inhis hand engulfed in flame he threw dit in the air, the sword still ablaze Ryans legs turned into spring he jumped up in the air usimg the sun to blind the group of attacking men, as he reached his sword Ryan begin spinning and grabbing the sword creating a vortex of flame and launched it towards the
men
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am

Karasu watched the men (Ryan) attack the other man with a powerful attack, He was powerful, and above all fast. Karasu was weak.. and needed to become stronger if he was to reach his goal. If he did in fact reach it.. he would find HIM. But would Ryan train him? Karasu wondered what he would learn from him.. but didnt get too far ahead as he could easily say no.

Karasu after seeing the last man drop decided to make his move to escape , Karasu immediately jumped while tied up waist up trying to get his pistols,if he was able to catch them he'll be able to curve the bullet cutting his rope. Which would make his escape that much easier, Karasu had forgoten that his captain was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 pm

The pirates were blown away by Ryans attacks as they laid on the floor. There were murmurings in the background "Thats Ryan "the Flame Emperor" Crew!!! Isnt he the left hand of the Anubis pirates!!!" "This is too much, these guys are monsters ... way too strong....."

Anubis who was inside the bar was waiting for the hooded man to say something "You have something to say? Leon Lexus..... i know that hair anywhere after all.... you and i stood on equal footing once, before you stopped and left the pirate world. Why are you here now?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Leon would then turn his head towards Anubis and gave him a straight face. Basically Leons regular face. Leon then turned back towards the table as the bar tender put his Mr.Yummy on the table.

"..So I hear you've been busy lately Anubis..what exactly have you and your crew be up too? You've been given the name "The Unstoppable Anubis pirates" in the streets..I want to make sure I wont have to go against anything to serious in the future.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next