One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Empty
PostSubject: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

mark: "are you guys hungry we should be docking in jaya island soon"
mark says after he begins to see the island off in the distance
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Anubis laughs "Be patient my friend, all in good time, how much food do we have left?"

Satoshi looks at the island
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 pm

mark: "very low captain i think this is the last of the food we should use it wisly until we can restock"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Anubis got up "ok then, lets dock at Jaya, we will restock and then we will try and recruit"

Satoshi nodded and believed that was the best option as well
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 am

mark: "ok captain"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 am

The ship finally stopped at the docks of Jaya island along side the other pirate ships in the area, Anubis looked around, there were so many people in the town "Ok heres is the plan, Mark you go and buy some food stock, Satoshi you go and find some ammunition and repair items for the ship, come and meet me in the bar over there (points at a local bar), you guys got it?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 am

mark: "yes sir"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

mark walks off to the market to buy food and utensils to cook with.

a mysterious man follows behind him
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 am

Anubis whistles and his pet hawk King lands on his arm "Ok King , lets go get a drink" Anubis walks to the bar near the end of the road to look for more people to join.

Satoshi secures the ship tightly and goes to the closest repair dock to get some supplies , he was no expert but still he had some idea of what to buy.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 am

after mark finishes buying all he needs he starts to head back to the ship but he notices the man following close behind so he lures him into a ally.

mark: "why are you following me"

mysterious man: "i'm just a fellow pirate looking to join a crew"

mark: "wait is that you jack you crazy seadog where have you been"

jack: "you know here and there"

mark: "well lets go meet my captain he would love to know another person would like to join his crew lets go"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 am

mark and jack head to the pub that captain anubis had mentioned to him "captain i have a new recruit that would like to join".
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 am

mark: "this is a old friend of mine from my home island"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 am

Anubis drank his drink and looked at Jack "welcome Jack, what are your skills then?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

jack: "i am a great marksmen and i know aerobatic kungfu"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 am

Anubis "I see,... well, lets see, i want you to beat all the pirates in this bar except me and Mark......"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 am

jack: "ok"

jack runs up to the first and punches him in the face causing all the other guys in the bar to start attacking but jack stays calm and shoots "360 spinning kick" knocking out 8 guys at once.

mark: "see captain i told you he was good"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 am

some pirates got up and surrounded Jack "HEY WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU BOY!!" The y fire bullets and try to stab Jack
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:11 am

jack jumps and does a spinning in air kick to the pirate holding the gun touches the ground and leg sweeps the rest then says "anyone else want to try".

mark watches in amazement and thinks "he's gotten better since i last saw him"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 am

"YEA I DOOO" A semi giant man comes out, he lifts his huge hand and aims a punch at Jack
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm

jack use's soru and reappears behind the giant man then does a hand stand kick to the man's middle back causing the man to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

The semi giant man falls down hard, destroying the bar, Anubis clapped his hands "Excellent, splendid performance i must say, now we are going to do a bit of exterminating, but first welcome to the crew Jack."

Satoshi waited on the ship while trying to repair some of the old ship damages
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 am

Anubis walked out of the ruin of the bar, there were alot of people watching, Anubis stood up on the platform in the middle of the are"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are taking everything, yes i mean, everything you have, so i urge you not to resist or we will have to attack you, AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" The pirates all started gatherin around "Who the hell are you huh???, we will kill you you fool" A few pirates try to cut Anubis, Anubis simply sneers "Filthy maggots should learn their place!!" He uses Sand Cutlass and cuts through all of the pirates charging him at once, absorbing the moisture from them, turning them to dust "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, your pathetic existence ends here, you FOOLS!!! Mark, Jack, destroy and steal as much as you can, then come back to the ship" Anubis gets down, the pirates now afraid of him, Anubis simply uses Desert Spada to cut down all who was in his way. The time for the revival of the Anubis pirates began now.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 am

mark: "come on jack to the treasure"

jack: "to the treasure!!!"

they both run off to start pillaging and plundering.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 am

jack and mark countinue to destroy and steal all they can but little did they notice the marines had finally started to arrive but they were so busy that they didn't notice them.

mark: "jack look out!"

a gun shot is heard but jack moves using soru and knocks the marine out.

jack: "thanks mark if you hadn't told me he was there i could be dead"

mark: its ok now lets get back to the ship before more marines come"

mark and jack start to run back to the ship but a large group of marines were blocking there path so mark tells jack "let me handle this", mark prepares his strongest technique "oiru oiru no tidal wave" a giant wave of oil is sent flying at the marines knocking them out of the and allowing mark and jack to pass.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am

Anubis laughs madly, like a madman, he walks to his ship leaving a trail of dust of bodies behind. He reaches the ship "Satoshi, you see all the pirate ships here?" Satoshi looks puzzled "Umm ,yes i suppose" Anubis laughs again "Im gonna destroy them all" Satoshi simply nodded and went to the lower deck, he did not want to be involved in the mayhem. Anubis laughed and jumped on to the ship next to theirs and put his hand on the ships hull, it turned into sand and as it did, Anubis jumps on to the next ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island   serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: the anubis pirates, adventures on jaya island
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next