One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:05 am

A man literally dropped from the sky, brushing off his pants and sighing. "Why did he have to call a meeting here?" the man complained. He had hurried over and his captain was no where in sight. "Oh well, what a pity." The man then began to walk in a random direction.

[Presentation Box]
[Manus Twilla]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Nearby where Manus was another man noticed his arrival and laughed "So.. it was true... that guy is coming here.... this means the captain will have a field day with this......" The man was wearing Blue clothing and was now following Manus. He had a mustache and beard and greying hair.

[[Donde "Blue" Machismo]]
[[13,000,000 beli]]
[[Doctor of the Colour pirates]]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Manus was walking along. He had no clue where exactly they were supposed to meet, so he was winging it for now. Just a straight line... until he noticed someone. The person seemed to be following him in a very discreet way. Crap, he needed to lose him, and fast. Manus lazily turned a corner, slipped through someone's home, and ran up to the roof. Maybe, if the man was foolish enough, he'd follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Pierce was walking throughout the island searching for Anubis. News that one of the yonkou was coming to Jaya spread fast. Pierce wanted to meet the great pirate himself, and maybe even join the ranks of his crew. If not then Pierce would just be happy to see him. After all it was Anubis that inspired Pierce to become a pirate.

He walked throughtout the island searching for the Anubis pirates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 am

In front of Manus , Donde dropped. He bowed to Manus "Welcome... to Jaya, one of the great Anubis pirates, Manus Twilla..... we know you well, a division commander of the anubis pirates.... but i bring a message from my esteemed captain Red.... if Anubis shows up here, there will be blood, this my captain swears.... Cause we are of the Colour pirates and we will have our vengeance on Anubis for what he did to us....."

Tanith and Lucas was walking through jaya , in search for possible recruits, shouldnt be too hard. But Tanith made life hard, since they were already kicked out from two bars , simply because Tanith had picked fights with everyone. Lucas sighed "Tanith chan... we shouldnt make trouble.. we need to find recruits...." Tanith then growled "Who cares about those pussies? A bunch of cowards, we need real warriors for our crew...." Lucas then bumped in to some random guy ((Pierce)) "Ohh.. sorry...." Tanith sneered "Watch where your going!!!" aimed at Pierce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Pierce was bumped into by some random guy who didn't bother to aplogize. In all of Pierce's life he never took insult from anybody, and he wasn't going to start now. If he was going to be a great pirate then he had to stand up for himself. He turned his head toward the pirate who was walking past him.

"The word is excuse me. You better learn some manners bub, or I'll have to teach you some. I don't take crap from no one."

Pierce said walking by. He wanted to take out his flintlock and blast him, but he had to search for the anubis pirates. It was then that Pierce noticed that the two were none other than the commanders of the crew themselves. Pierce stood there shocked that he was in the presence of two of the Anubis pirates. Pierce stood frozen his legs stuck firm to the ground.

"You're....you're the commanders of the great yonkou himself, Anubis. Take me to him. I want to join his crew."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Dalit had heard of the yonkou's crew, the anubis pirates. Were in town right now, he knew joining their crew would be a quick ticket to fame. If he could become a division commander somehow, then it would be perfect for him. He got up and walked out of the tavern picking up his spear and holding it over his shoulder. A guy bumped into another guy and yelled at him. It was two of the division commanders from the anubis pirates. "Well, that was quick." He stated
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am

Tanith and Lucas looked a bit confused for a bit, but then Tanith was pissed "OI, you bumped into Lucas kun.... so your the one who needs to apologise punk!!!" Lucas was trying to calm Tanith down "Tanith chan, its ok.. really.. its my fault.. ummm you wanted to join the crew? Do you have a bounty, or experience?" Tanith was pissed off and stood in front of Pierce facing him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 am

"IT'S HIM DAMMIT CATCH HIM!!" shouted a large man who was chasing after a short kid, not older than 17. "ITS NEIL BAZARI!!! CATCH HIM!!!". 'O'man why did I have to take my hat off?!' Neil thought to himself. Ever since he left home he was chased by random people who were after his small bounty of 2,000,000 Belies. With his hat off and his white hair exposing him, he almost never had a minute of peace in his journey to Jaya, but it was so hot he had to take his black and yellow jacket and hat off.
He came to Jaya for one reason only, to find himself a crew. But he couldn't even start looking for one with these people chasing him.
Neil got tired of the endless chase and decided to put an end to it. "Baku Baku No Inhale!" He shouted as he inhaled a massive amount of air, causing random dirt and what-not to fly at him from the vacuum he created. He then turned to face his pursuers and said "You leave me no choice! Baku Baku No... PROPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!". he jumped up and released the air in his stomach with incredible force, propelling himself away from the men who were chasing him and forcing them to back away.
As he flew through the air he noticed a few pirate ships, 'there are pirates here after all!' he thought as he wore his hat and jacket back again.
Unfortunately for him, he could never land properly and crash-landed near a group of people who seemed to be fighting. As the dust cleared, he saw a girl holding a giant hammer, a man who tried to calm her down and another pirate who seemed to annoy them before Neil arrived.
"Sorry 'bout that guys! My bad"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Jonathan wandered around mindlessly wondering what had become of the crew that had been at Atlantis. He sighed as he walked along, his boredom knew no bounds. He almost wished that they had taken him along to Atlantis, however that was now the past. More recently Jonathan had decided to tag along on a recruitment drive. The captain ordered a few of them to go recruit on Jaya and Jonathan decided to go and see the workings of the Anubis pirates.

Seeing something that would cure his boredom. Jonathan made his way over to a small broken down shack sitting on top of a wooden dock. With a wicked grin John looked at his hammer and the shack, then remembered a game the humans played.

"Golf" said the giant at he got into a wide stance.

Raising his massively giant war hammer up to one side preparing to swing. Positioning himself and then repositioning himself the giant found a comfortable stop. With all of his super might John swung the hammer into the shack shattering it into nothing more than splinters. As he followed through with the swing a powerful shock wave split the water in front of him creating two large waves going to either side.

"Sigh, what's going on now?" John responded to all of the commotion coming from near his crew mates ships.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Pierce choose to ingore Tanith seeing that responding to him would only end up in a fight. He didn't want to fight a commander. One a commander from a yonkou crew must be powerful as hell, and Pierce didn't want to get his ass kicked. Two the crew would be less willing to take him into their ranks if he attacked one of their own. For now Pierce would have to hold his tongue. He could always beat him later.

Pierce only acknowlendged Lucas seeing him as the sensible one. He moved away from Tanith toward Lucus only wanting to talk to him.

"Its no problem man. Water under the bridge. No I do not have a bounty or any experience. I'm just an apprentice right now just learning the pirate trade, but I'm willing to work hard and do my share. I want to become a great pirate, and what is better than to start with one of the yonkou."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Dalit walked up to the three men and decided it would be best to just ask them. "Hey you two, are you from the Anubis pirates?" he asked them very casually.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 am

Tanith glared murderously at Pierce, but Lucas was holding her back "ooooh.. that sounds good, we are always looking for interested people of course!!! im sure Anubis sama will be happy to let you in the crew... oh and hello there , yes we are part of the Anubis pirates, who may you be?" Lucas was trying to be civil, he was still probably the same age as these guys, Tanith was older than them, well, slightly older. Then they heard a noise and a guy had landed nearby. Tanith growled "NOW WHAT?? Who are you??!!!" Lucas then saw some people were chasing the kid "Are you alright? Whats going on?"

Nearby more people were watching. 3 of them in fact. One wore a Grey suit and a grey top hat with a sword at his side. "The anubis pirates commanders, Tanith "The Decider" and Lucas "Baby Face" Patterson.... should be chump change..." The next one was a kid dressed in black and he had mascara and spike bracelets "Can we kill em already.. im sick and tired of waiting for Red..." Next to the kid was a woman dressed in white , with a dress and a garden sunhat, "Behave Koko, you have all the time in the world, the captain will call, now , do you want some tea or not??"
[[Earl "Grey" Perish]]
[[Swordsman of the Color pirates]]
[[9,000,000 beli]]

[[Koko "Black" Rockson]]
[[Engineer of the Color pirates]]
[[6,000,000 beli]]

[[Marilyn "White" Winston]]
[[Musician of the Color pirates]]
[[bounty unknown]]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am

"Dont worry iv'e got it" Neil said as he climbed out of the small crater he left in the ground. "It's nothing really I get chased around because of my bounty. For some reason people believe I'm a very easy target".
The only reason Neil told about his bounty to people he didn't know was because of the girl's hammer. A girl that strong must be a pirate, and he was looking for a pirate crew for so long.
"So, by the size of that hammer I can guess that you guys are pirates right? 'name's Neil, Neil Bazari, and I'm in desperate need for a crew".
Neil wanted to punch himself after that last sentence. 'Why did I have to say desperate?!'
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:07 am

Manus shrugged. "Of course there will be blood... yours, of course. If Anubis did something to wrong you, doesn't that imply that he could do so much more? Like, you know... kill you?" Manus crouched. "And why would you appear in front of me like this? You must know that after receiving a threat like this, I'll just kill you so you couldn't harm my captain. Either you're extremely stupid, or extremely cocky... neither of which are good qualities, 'member of the Colour Pirates'." Manus stood at the ready, prepared to strike down his antagonizer if he so much as blinked the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

Seeing the pirates that saw him he pays them no mind. Since Jaya was always crawling with pirates he heads to the front of the bar and sits down.

"Dars alotta famous people aroun taday huh? Ey dar what ya drinking"

I hadn't noticed. Doesnt matter

Seems lika you been having a troublesom lyfe

Zalton was on vacation and figured that he would relax and talk to the man. A barkeeper his age had probly been on the island a long time and would probly be well informed.
Surely you mean day, or month even

Na I can reada persun pretta goo

Nodding he remains quite

You know this what today is kind of anniversy He turns his back and walks down to a locked fridge.

?! He turns to walk away

With out looking back Dont leave now i was just about to tell a story...

That Voice!

It started 10 years ago today. There was a terrible sickness that threatened wipe out an entire island. But one young doctor heard about this. And so he traveled all the way from the grandline. With a ship full of various plants and epuipment. And after a week had managed to cure everyone!

Most of the patron began to listen. Zalton stood facing them his back to the barkeeper
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 pm

The man responded confirming his belief. "My name is Shah Jahan XIV. But you may call me Dalit." He answered him. He kept his arm resting his dual sided spear over his shoulder. "May I join your crew? I've got a pretty high bounty as is." He asked them
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 am

A average sized man walked underground burning a tunnel underground turning his arm into lava he shoots it through the ground straight up. "Dalit... You piece of trash... I'm going to kill you."

Dalit felt something moving the ground beneath him and moved out of the way as he felt heavy heat rising. He flew off the ground using his smoke powers. "Hey... Thats..." He said remembering those devil fruit powers.

"Long time no see!" cried out from the smoke and burning ground. "Dalit!" The smoke cleared and stood a man whose arm bubbled magma. He turned his other arm into magma and shot out many rapid fire fists of magma at him.

Dalit dodged the fists by flying around with his smoke. He landed behind The man and tried talking sense into him. "Calm down, we dont have a reason to fight anymore, and you'll lose anyways." He told him. "I'm not bounty hunting, you're just wasting you energy..." He tried to explain to him pulling out his jutte.

Flow saw him pull out the jutte out of the corner of his eyes. He tried elbowing the arm in which the jutte was held while his arm was still covered in magma. If it hit it would cause him to let go of the jutte sending it flying. "I'm not letting you get me with that again!" He smiled widely. He knew if the jutte hit him he would temporarily lose his devil fruit powers.

Dalit's wrist got hit sending his jutte flying because of the pain causing him to let go of it. "Damn." He said in pain. Then he sent down his spear trying to stab Flow in the shoulder. "Looks like I'm going to have to fight you." He said.

Flow chopped his hand through the spear sending half of it flying into a tree burning at the broken side. Then Flow spun around Dalit hooking his arounds around his making them back to back with their arms linked around each other. He crouched forward causing Dalit to be unable to move. Then Flow gathered lava on his back and then shot up a beam of magma from his back straight through Dalit. "Eruption."

Dalit was amazed as Flow cut his spear in half and came around forcing Dalit into a corner. "What....!?!" He said coughing up blood as lava came through his chest burning all his organs at once. He dropped the rest of his spear and fell to the ground. He breathed his last breath and said his last words "I will never.... Be great...." a tear rolled down his face and he died on the ground.

Flow turned his arms into their regular form and turned to the men Dalit was previously talking to. "Alright, I want to join your crew." He said looking sternly at them. "My bounty is 20,000,000. I just killed an ex-bounty hunter, devil fruit user, who is quite strong. I think that's a measure of strength all in its own?" He told them picking up the Jutte and putting it on his back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 am

Lucas looked at Neil and then sighed "ah.. i suppose so then...." Tanith then grinned "Damn right we are pirates kid... Im Tanith, this is Lucas.. we are both in a crew ...." Lucas then continued "Ummm, but this crew is the Anubis pirates you know..... so we understand if you dont want to join...." Lucas only said this because usually most pirates might fear a yonkou status crew, it ties them down and puts them to one ideal, Lucas knew some pirates just wanted to be on their own. Right after that the other guy who they were talking to was kileld right before their eyes. Lucas looked shocked and Tanith looked mildly impressed. Tanith then grinned "Thats definitely a show of strength.. your up there with one of our division commander ranks.. though we know the higher ups can beat you.. but Lucas and me are about your level.... Welcome aboard the Anubis pirate crew, whats your name?"

Black, Grey and White were sitting watching. Merilyn was giggling and Grey sighed, Black remained oblivious . Grey then said "Ahah... they went and killed the other guy... that is tragic...." Black sneered "Your such a liar Earl..." Merilyn poured more tea and sipped it very ladylike, she looked to the others "Hush Grey, or you will spill your tea.. my goodness, we just need to wait for the order..."

Blue then let out a heavy sigh, and then lifted his hands "It is sad... that you would think of such things, i simply came to warn you.. we dont need to fight now... we will fight later Manus.." There was slippery slime gathering all around the ground from the hands of Blue, it smelled sweet and was flowing towards Manus. A wall appeared and blocked Manus. Blue used this chance to sneak away, he talked into his den den mushi in the back alley nearby "Its a go captain... they did not heed your warning..."

Yellow and Purple walked into the bar and heard some story. They didnt really care, they just needed to follow the guy. But then suddenly there was a roar. "I ORDERED THIS STEAK RARE!!!" Purple and Yellow recognized the voice all too well and began sweating . Purple said in a hush tone "Oh, my, god...." The waiter was standing in front of what was a big man, at least 6'5 ft tall and was burly. He was clad in red captain wear, a coat with boots and a eye patch. The man was holding up his gun and pointing it to the waiter "What the f**k do you not get..? I wait here after ordering a rare steak... and you bring me this piece of sh*t?!!!" He threw the plate at the wall. the waiter then stood firm "You dont scare me.. ive served tons of pirates, behind that ..... huh? oh..." The waiter was shot, the pirate just sat there after putting the bullet in the mans chest. He then growled "Now... do i have to kill someone else? Before i f**king get my RARE STEAK!!!" The bar staff hurried to get the steak as the man waited. Purple and Yellow came closer and bowed to the man "CAPTAIN!!" The man sighed "Blue said, it was a go... go ahead and execute all the Anubis pirates... ohh wait.... isnt that Zalton??" The man got up and put on his Red pirate hat.

[[Billy "Red" Bones]]
[[Captain of color pirates]]
[[100,000,000 beli]]
[[High bounty due to win rate over other pirates, as well as killing of civilians and the High Water incident at Water 7 3 years ago, where several marines and civilians were killed]]

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 am

Although they werent able to get up right away and leave. No of course they had to be left alone for a full 24hours. The town celebrated your achievement. They had placed so much faith in you and did exactly as you requested. But I was the only one who thought it odd that a doctor would leave a patient alone for an entire day. So I watched you. You took many crates, boxes, and containers from the hospital in the middle of the night, with help of some of the CHILDREN. But then you had brought alot of stuff and was leaving in the morning... But it seemed like a lot more stuff. I went home for the night and at day break it hit me. I ran to the hospital and checked all the patients rooms. But they werent there... So I rushed to docks and every members of those peoples families were there seeing you depart. "STOP HIM HE TOOK EVERYONE. YOUR FAMILIES ARE NO LONGER IN THE HOSPITAL" From your ship made looked me right in the eyes and laughed...but it was to late you were much to far away to be stopped by any of us, but you did leave somthing behind and being a botanist, i new what it was

So...you look for revenge you cant kill me and besides I'm on vacation. so shut up and live. he begins to walk off noticing the people from the dock.recognizing the captain (these troublesome people there captain has been gaining renown lately. If I were to defeat them now, my would rise to high... I'll just leave for the woods I should not have trouble gettin a room later) He heads to the door while the captain is arguing about the food.

don't turn your back on me! yelled the barkeep

Zalton glares with enough killer intent the makes him drop to the floor

Last edited by Zalton on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:14 am

Neil stood there with his mouth wide open. Two seconds ago he was talking to the pirates, a second later a guy dug his way OUT OF THE GROUND and killed a man with LAVA, and now they were talking about recruiting him like nothing happened. 'These guys are crazy!' Neil thought. He of course heard about the yonkou Anubis and his crew from many tales and stories, but he never imagined something like this to happen infront of his eyes.
"umm, ummmm..." he mumbled, keeping a worried eye on the ground in case another freak decides to burn HIM down.
'COMMON Nil get a grip don't show weakness infront of a yonkou's crew!' He thought. "Of course I want to join! To think that I'll get to be in a yonkou's crew! It makes me drool with excitement!". Neil didn't lie, he did drool but was only a side effect from his devil fruit powers, it made him constantly hungry. 'I guess that joining such powerful and frightening pirates is better than not joining and fight them in the future...' He thought.
"Just to make sure what I'm stepping into, This kind of stuff (pointing at Dalit's burnt remains) happen alot?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Manus spun, kicking the wall as hard as he could, but it didn't so much as crack. "Damn... I better find the rest of the crew... if we don't prepare, Anubis might be in deep trouble." He launched himself into the air and began looking around for other Anubis Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 pm

"Thank you. My name is Aratamu Black. Call me Flow." He answered him "Its good to be aboard your crew." He told them cracking a slight smile. He cracked his neck and noticed the other guy a little older then him was freaking out a bit over him killing Dalit. He asked if stepping into peoples remains was a common occurance. "This is a pirate crew, so probably." He told him
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Red noticed Zalton had dissapeared, he then spoke to Yellow and Purple "Go deal with the cur, and kill him.. be careful though.. that guy was one of the originals of the Unholy pirates.... be thorough in killing him...." Yellow and Purple nodded "Yes captain, we are OFF!!" They both dashed off to find Zalton. Red then spoke into his den den mushi "Anubis isnt here yet.. but his commanders are.... KILL THEM ALL"

Lucas then looked to Nell "Ummm.. we try not to make it happen too often.. but really we can have lots of fun sometimes too...." Tanith grolwed "Aye... we got killing and what not sometimes.... it happens, but thats what a pirate crew is all about... Anubis sama is a nice person though.. unless your a enemy. And you Lava guy , Flow right? welcome, we will... huh? Who the hell?" She was refering to Black , Grey and White.

Black , Grey and White came out of hiding when they heard the order from their captain. They then appeared before Lucas, Neil, Tanith and Flow. Grey spoke first "Good day my dear Anubis pirates adn friends... im sorry, but we are here to massacre you all..." Black then took out something from his pockets , it was a remote control. White then grinned "That is right.. a full on genocide.. of the Anubis pirates will occur here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 pm

The building were starting to then out and in the distance he could make a out the trees tops of the forest. There were lot of fresh tracks into the forrest Zalton could tell he wouldnt be alone. He could not quite make out what/who it was but somthing had just rose above the trees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next