One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:33 am

Anubis had finally arrived back at Level Island. The base island had certainly served him well over the last few years. His base of operations was so far proving to be too useful. He sat down at his throne, there were a few pirates hanging around, they were part of his division commanders crews. they rushed to greet him. Anubis was of course happy, but he wasnt going to overboardly do something. He asked for progress on all the commanders and that all free allies and commanders were to come here once their jobs were completed. He had plans now. Anubis sat on his throne as he was handed a drink.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

Shankly was aimlessly wandering around the big base of the Anubis pirates which was Level Island. He was left here by his commander - Satoshi the Lightning Beast and the young marksman had nothing to do but he still preferred doing nothing than fighting...usually.
But now he seemed worried, he wanted to be there with his crew and do his best despite his cowardice.

The arrival of the captain of the Anubis Pirates seemed as a good news and Shankly didn't wait for another chance so he can ask about his commander. Of course he was scared from the captain because if he bothered him in not the right time he might get eliminated or so he thought.
Shankly had great respect for his captain though, he might look evil and scary but he was a true captain who stood by his nakama, the same went to Satoshi.

The marksman passed through the crowd of pirates which were around the throne room and went towards his captain. Around him he could see a few division commanders but not his. A boulder suddenly appeared in Shankly's stomach but he fought the fear back with his sudden urge of optimism.
He could not be dead, Satoshi was immortal.
Shankly used that to calm himself though he knew well no one was immortal.

Shankly stopped some feet before his captain and bowed respectfully.
"Captain." He asked and gulped another boulder stuck in his throat." H-how did the fight end-d?"
He was sweating but still standing still infront of Anubis as he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:13 am

Anubis looked up to see Shankly. Anubis knew about Shankly because Satoshi had told Anubis about him. Anubis could see how nervous the man was. "Shankly right? I myself havent heard how the battle went..... Satoshi said he would handle this matter and i believe in him..... how is the condition of your division?"
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Shankly slightly shook when the captain took a look at him but he remained still afterwards and nodded as the captain acknowledged who he was. For the captain not to have heard of what was happening was not something Shankly would've liked to hear.
He still believed in his commander but he was always pessimistic so he imagined lots of outcomes.

"Um...captain, why didn't Satoshi take me to the battle..." He said and then frowned suddenly full of bravery that he wanted to share amongst his crew in that battle and help his commander. " I am ready for battle..."
Shankly was having fun fixing up ships of the Anubis pirates while his crew was gone but now he was worried and wanted to fight for his crew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 am

Anubis looked to the sky "Well.... before he left Satoshi refused to take anyone with him or Ryan, they wanted to do this alone....... you shouldnt take it to heart too much Shankly............ im sure he will be fine......"

Anubis was worried about Satoshi and Ryan though.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 am

Deep aquamarine eyes survey the rapidly approaching horizon, tired and dry from the constant assault of windy sea. The distinctive roar or her triple jet dials, now absent as her Shandorian vessel approached the shore. She check her map, half muttering to herself as she looks for landmarks. "Unless someone has beaten me to it, this quarry should produce more than enough seastone ... "
The wind grows stronger, savagely lashing her raven tresses across her face, reminding her to hoist her sails and drop anchor half a mile from shore. She descends into the lower level of her ship to retrieve her poison scythe from her forge. She then scuttles off to open the upper bay to release her waver. After securing the hatch, she mounts her waver, activating the rare and highly powered jet dials that propel the small vessel to shore in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:24 am

Then suddenly a man who was carrying multiple swords came slowly walking towards Anubis, but he was instead looking at a chair next to Anubis' throne. He then spoke to Anubis without looking at him If I may ask, where is Captain Seshomaru? I just finished gathering information
Amarant then slowly looked at Anubis.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 am

Anubis then spoke to Amarant "He is busy building a vessel in water 7 Amarant........ at the moment i have no transportation to go there, but you are welcome to stay as long as Seshomaru finishes his boat ." Anubis was not too concerned about it, most likely when Seshomaru returns with the ship, it will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 am

Shankly shook his head and went back into the crowd while bowing to his captain with respect and a thanks.
He decided not to think about his commander but it seemed he wasn't able to.
Shankly went back to one of the ships in the bay and decided to work on it's cannons - polishing them and cleaning them.

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow as he heard a weird noise while cleaning one of the canons. Shankly darted back to the dock hoping it was Satoshi but it was someone else with some sort of a jet.
Well no one could be crazy enough to attack the Anubis Pirates and the look outs have probably seen the one that was on that jet.
Shankly decided to go back to the canons but his curiosity took the hold of him as that jet seemed as something that Shankly would love to ride and to check out.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am

Arriving at Level island a sense relaxation spread over him Zalton had been away for a long time and didnt recognize most of the crew members around. He set off in off in search of the division commanders. "They are probly with Anubis"

With a stern face he places his double ended scythe on his back and unbuttons his lab coat as he makes his way through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 pm

She docks her waver in a rather remote, lagoon, beaching it beneath the dilapidated overhand of weather beaten tree, covered in the clinging debris of decades of tropical storms. She kept the distinctive activation locket with her, not particularly worried about anyone bothering the device even if they could turn it on.
She takes a small bag of food and supplies across her shoulders and secured her poison scythe to her back sheath before leaving the vessel. She pulls her map from her shoulder pouch and begins to wander the water's edge looking for landmarks or distinctive topography. She keeps one hand free, ready to gather her scythe at a moment's notice, should unwanted intruders consider blocking her progress.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Suddenly, one of the pirates under Anubis ran towards him and bowed "ANUBIS SAMA!! WE HAVE TWO UNIDENTIFIED PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST DOCKED HERE!!"

Anubis paused and was quite amuse, this was nothing new to him, people always wanted to suddenly meet him, the question was however would they pose a threat.

Anubis then said "What do they look like exactly?"

The pirate then says "Thats the funny thing boss, they both have scythes, one has a labcoat and is a man the other a woman......"

Anubis then mused for a bit and then realised "Ohhh, lab coat with a scythe? looks like he has returned........ Anna my dear would you please go and greet our lady friend who has just docked......."

Anna then bowed "Of course Anubis sama......." Anna as usual had her kunoichi outfit on, but her face remained expressionless as she headed off to go and see who this person was. She flew into the air as soon as her wings sprouted and flew along the sky, she saw the woman with a scythe as she began her descent right above her. "My lord wishes to know who you are stranger......."
[Presentation Box]
[Anna "the kunoichi angel" Mezaru]
[Anubis pirates 19th division commander]
[32,000,000 beli]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 am

A slender brow was arched at the sight of the winged creature. She offered and icy gaze before continuing her forward progress, hardly acknowledging the flighted female any longer. "Is that so, lassie? If your 'lord' cannot trouble himself to fulfill his own wishes without an intermediary, I must not be a prioritized curiosity for him. I don't know who any of you are, and to be frank, little lassie, I bloody don't care... Do not fear... my business is not with you, it's with the earth under your feet ... I'm looking for rocks, not blood. Say there, lassie ... from your lofty vantage point, you didn't happen to see this eagle-shaped rock face did you?" She pulls out an old, ragged map, indicating the appropriate topography. "Am I in the right place?... the last I checked, this island was unowned and uninhabited by anything more than tropical beasts... I haven't been here since I was 7... if this is truly the correct island. Is it habited now? ...such a pity"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 am

Anna was confused but she did not let it show in her expression. She then said "This is level island...... it belongs to the Anubis pirates and my lord Anubis sama....... you are looking for a rock you say? I do not know about such things......... but what i do know is, you would usually seek permission when on someone elses property...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 am

"Aye... it has been more than 15 years since I saw this place... it would be naive for me to expect this place to remain unmarred by human occupation. I'm looking for a mineral alloy. Given the nature of geological fingerprints, the same alloys should be found in nearby land masses. You may keep your rocks... I'll leave you to enjoy your them with your omniscient death god. What sort of pirates cling to the bloody land like this? How bizarre and uninteresting. Good day, m'lady." She pauses to carefully fold her map and tucks it into her arm pouch.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 am

Anna was unable to decide as to what she should do in this situation. She spoke into her den den mushi "Anubis sama, this woman says she searches some sort of alloy..... a mineral or something?"

Anubis then chuckled "How strange...... bring her here Anna, i will see what she has.... she might prove interesting....."

Anna then nodded "Understood Anubis sama......((she turned to the lady)) my lord has requested your presence.... he is fascinated by what you are searching for....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 am

Kiana turned to the girl, narrowing her blue-green eyes. "Oh does he now, Lassie? And does he expect for you to forcefully collect me or does he simply expect me to comply to the wishes of a stranger? Alright... I'll bite... perhaps he will be of use and this won't be a waste of time after all." She gazes at the girl with a playful smirk. "So where are we going, pigeon?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 am

Anna then pointed "Follow me we will reach soon...." Anna then flew off towards the direction of Anubis's camp. She was also on the alert in case any beasts were able to escape the levels.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:45 am

She yawns a bit and and wanders in the direction of the flying girl in no particular hurry. Her eyes wander along the land scape searching for signs of habitation. She pauses for a moment, swiping her hand out at a small reptile on some nearby foliage without thinking. She opens her cupped hands to gaze at the small, iridescent blue lizard. She smiles ever so slightly to herself, remembering the carefree days of he childhood spent catching these creatures... and the trouble she would get into trying to find them. She kisses the top of the lizards head and whispers softly. "For old time sake, old friend?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 am

Anna finally lead the woman to another beach on the island, where there was a huge group of people all with the Anubis pirate mark. They turned their attention to her "Commander Anna, who is that?"

Anna then held her hand up "No one is to disturb her.... her presence has been requested by Anubis sama himself........" The pirates all hushed and made a path.

Anubis was sitting on his throne as he saw Anna and the woman arriving. Anubis eyes widen with fascination, that was the woman who wanted some mineral alloy. Anubis then extended his right hand "Welcome back Anna..... and welcome mysterious stranger..... welcome to Level island........"

Anna flew to Anubis and got on her knee and held her head low "I have returned my lord Anubis sama.... this is the woman you wished to speak to......"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 am

Amarant then smiled at Anubis and asked more questions All right I will stay, where is Kazuma? . He then carefully unsheathes his sword And of course being your ally I will also be glad to help you for the moment
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Kiana watched the winged girl's bizarre and humiliating actions of supplication. Her eyes flickered up to the man that would allow such unfortunate behavior from his crew, who she suspected deserved more respect than to snivel against the ground like common dogs. This seemed more like a tyranny than a pirate crew. He must be another one of those royal brats from an exotic island with a wretched since of entitlement, only appeased by their home region. She was quite positive she wasn't going to like this fellow. She glanced back at the bowing girl distastefully and the back to the man with a steely gaze. She spoke politely enough, but continued to lock her gaze as though looking down or away would concede an unspoken challenge.
"Greetings, captain, is it? That's quite a nice chair but I do hope you aren't lost, little pirate, ... the sea is actually that way." She takes a moment to point over her shoulder. "Forgive my intrusion... I was not aware that this land has become owned and inhabited, I have not seen this place since I was a child. I seek a mineral but I do suppose I can go out looking for rocks on land that you don't call your own. I shall depart soon and leave your kingdom-oh I mean your crew in peace."
She feels something brush against her arm and notices her little lizard friend decided to come along. She allows it to crawl into her hand and pets it gently.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

((OOC: CAuse I want to take some part in this topic more than 3 posts so I am going to post this =D ))

Shankly had secretly followed the female that had arrived with the jet since his curiosity took control of him. When she arrived at the headquarters and walked down the carpet Shankly had already mixed with the crew around the place and carefully watched Kiana.
Something told him she disliked everything around her.

Then his doubt were proved right as she used great sarcasm in her words and showed disrespect to the captain and more importantly to the crew. In those moments even Shankly would stand out for his crew. Disrespecting the people who had taken him in, his family that had taken him despite him being not a super human like all the rest.
He jumped out of the crowd behind Kiana staying ten meters away from her while he had taken out his semi-automatic flintlock from his holster and pointed at Kiana while his feet were shaking.
"D-do not disrespect t-the c-crew nor the c-captain!" He said with a tone of fear but yet he was sure of what he was saying.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 pm

She turned briefly to the fellow behind her. Her face was cold and expressionless. She touched the end of his flintlock with two fingers, the molecules in the metal rapidly exciting, causing extreme friction to superheat the barrel. The barrel colour of the flintlock does not glow, giving no visible indication that it was heated at all. She gently presses the heated tube inwards with 4 fingers, puckering it and then released it, allowing it to cool, the lack of metal glow making it merely appear a though she has amazingly potent finger strength. The device's barrel was now sealed at the end, rendering it useless and dangerous for the user.
"Respect, laddie? You speak to me of respect when you would lay down your life before a stranger who means no harm to your crew nor your captain? You are willing to squander the potential they see in you for a single moment of outrage? Laddie, you are not a martyr... you are a fool." She offers a slight smile. "Play nicely and I'll fix your little toy for you... Oh, and stay away from my waver ... that is not for you! It will get you killed for sure... do you just have a bloody everlasting death wish?"
She turns back to Anubis "Perhaps it will be better if I go now. It was nice meeting you, your majesty-captain-sir."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Anubis paused for a moment and then he laughed loudly. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA, such an amusing girl....... you are too strange ....... most people would not come to a yonkous island and proceed to mock the people on it.... yet you dont even fear the title at all, hahhahaha. Its quite alright shankly , she means us no harm, you are free to find the rocks or minerals you are searching for.... however, i would hope that you can share your findings with me.... i will be more than happy to send or escort you myself through this forest.... of course if payment is your desire i can pay you to......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next