One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

((its only me and kasaru at the meeting, ur with waters at the ship))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

((never noticed LOL))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:48 pm

((k, its cool))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

((how can it be cool? how do i earase the post?))
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 pm

((Edit it and make it that ure in the ship lol))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

((sure =D))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

Anubis then sighed "right, Desiree , i will remember it as you serve me. Now i need to discuss matters pertaining to business.. Leo i wanted to ask what it is you want to do at the moment, if nothing you can accompany me and Desiree here as i pay a visit to this Assassins guild to scout them out. As for you two, Jason and Clyde, i have a important mission for you two, do you know of the island of Terygon? There is something i need from that island, and this should be beneficial to you as well Jason...."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 am

'A special mission?' Clyde thought to himself, 'This is my chance to prove to Anubis, and the world, what fishmen are really capable of!' he continued, picturing himself holding the Anubis flag in one hand and the symbol of slavery with a X-mark painted on it in the other, like a shield and sword, charging forward with his crew behind him. "I'm afraid I've never heard of it" Clyde answered, slurping a jar of water in one sip. "But I'll be happy to acompany Jason in whatever mission you need done!" Clyde announced, stopping himself from saluting again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 am

Karasu was Thrilled yet scared, Going on in a mission with Anubis meant itd be a dangerous one, but it also meant teh lady would be coming, karasu couldnt find out If going on in a mission was a good thing... or the worst thing of his life since the Puppeteer .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 am

Leo looked up at Anubis "yes sir, i will go" he said calmly to his captain
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Zalton had walked over to the bar with the commanders although he was not yet one himself. He sat at the bar a few seats down from anusbis' table. Making sure none of the juniors sat by him. He listed quietly to the girls tale with the rest of the crew members. Interesting people were always joining the crew. But not always in a positive sort of way. Some were just down right gits. This new girl however had a nice story.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Karasu Decided that having the girl on the same side as the Anubis pirates seemed like a good thing at first, But her obsession for him was.. creepy. A chill went up Karasus back, he no longer wanted to be in the voyage with the scary lady, Karasus eyes were now crying anime eyes T.T, seeing her was like like looking straight into a dark Abyss.. Karasu silently whispered to Leo

"Hey man is there any way you can leave me here at jaya and pick me up after you return?" Karasu tried to look like nothing was wrong.. the obvious part was when he tried to make up an excuse to stay.
"You see um.. my great Aunt..um... Sally lives here and... i wanted to spend some time with her before i left and never saw her again.. shes really close to me.."

-yeah lets go with that he totally bought it- thought Karasu. Now ill just stay here and live a vacation on the nice warm beach.(Karasu assumed Leo had already believed him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Leo looked at him suprised. He, of course, didnt buy that story for shit, so he decided to not be sneaky about it looked right at Kasaru "You've gotta be shitting me, right?" a guy named Kasaru having a great aunt named Sally?" he said "No, your coming weather you like it or not, I dont care how tight your pants get when you see that girl" he said all in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:20 am

"I am NOT hanging around with the SHE DEVIL!!" Whispered Karasu. "I have seen some scary people, hell ive had to fight half of them, I am even a trained Assasin but SHE is something i am not getting anywhere near!!" Karasu whispered to Leo. Then he sat back down, "Im not going" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 am

Anubis saw Zalton entering the bar "Ahhh Zalton, you are here, i was going to ask you if you want to accompany me along with this lovely lady here *points to Desiree* to go find a particular assassins guild... it would prove a nice addition to my fighting force after all, i understand you are on holiday but i guess oyu could give it a miss no?" Anubis was saying this as convincing as possible smiling the whole time. He had plans for the woman and the assassins guild , both would be very valuable if used correctly, but he didn't know the quality of her power, he would need to test her fighting skill later, but first he needed to know if the rest of the crew knew their duty. Especially since the time when he would take over Arabasta was now closing especially nearer with every passing day. He then turned to Jason "Do you understand what you need to do?" Anubis then spoke to Clyde "Terygon is a island of information... it has spies and information lying around. A lot of famous and secret documents are copied on this island and are kept on record.... its a island where people go to buy and sell information very frequently. If i had one word for it, its a island meant for spying.... and on this island, there is a wall, its called the Great wall of Terygon, you see the East of the island is occupied by marines , and the Western side of the island, is occupied by pirates. they both keep to their own sides..... both you and Jason will enter the Western side and meet with a old friend of mine..... he will hand you some important documents...... they are the defense layouts of both Arabasta and your home country Jason... i went through quite a bit of effort to order these... so make sure you get them."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 am

"I see..." Clyde said, planning his actions for a bit. "Ok I'll go prepare my crew to set sail as soon as possible Anubis sir!" He said and sipped the rest of his water. He turned to face the door and signaled to the piranha brothers to prepare the ship. "Ay Sir!" They both said. "Not cleaning the toilet!!" Ro shouted, raising his finger. "Oh it's so unfair!" yelled Ran, who cleaned the toilets the last time. "Kelp probably had a party in there by now! It's gonna be gross!". As they continued their gross conversation Clyde was rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about that captain..." He said to Anubis and started walking to the door.

((OOC: Who's Jason?))
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am

Although there was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to go Zalton hesitated making it seem like he was giving it consideration. The fact was that as soon as the Grim Death's flag shadowed over Jaya he was no longer could be considered on vacation. Although it had not been much of a relaxing one he still had plenty of time to think. "Vacation is over, where ever you sail I shall be there. I am ready to come out from behind the scenes and stand on the front lines for your sake."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Désirée note Anubis' attention upon managing his crew members as an opportunity. Rather forgetting herself, she sniffed the cloth she had kept for so many years and moved closer to Anubis, sniffing at his shoulder experimentally. The result was ... intoxicating. He smelled like addiction and magic... like memories and bliss.... mmmm like temptation and pleasure... like the most delicious and irresistible entity imaginable.

She moved a bit closer, inhaling with her eyes closed in ecstasy for a moment. She MUST capture this alluring scent. Carefully she placed the cloth on his shoulder, leaving it there to marinate for a moment before removing and sniffing it. There wasn't much there but, it would do for now. She would sleep with the cloth over her face tonight, not terribly unlike she slept... every night. She clasped the cloth in both hands with a dreamy and self-satisfied look on her face.

Finally remembering herself after being caught up in the glee of finally being in his presence, her green eyes widened as he pointed to her, while speaking of the assassins guild. The rage began to boil within her as she thought about their plot to capture him. It would not be long before they would give up on her return and send someone after him. She would be waiting for them... she would be prepared to tear out their esophagus through their nostrils with a hot fish hook where they stood... just to watch them die. The Walking Mummification was the only thing suitable for such lowly life forms.

She looked up at Anubis with a sincere and gaze, with glimmering shards of pure luminescence, carefully encased within a vivid emerald shell, framed by a sharp contrast of thick, coal-black lashes. Her lovely green eyes could break the souls of a thousand men, but their effect was something she was terribly unaware of and so she never exploited them intentionally. Still, they were nothing to him, and she was nothing more to him than a pawn. At least she was near him now, at least she could protect him with her insight and power. That would have to be enough for now. "As you command, m'lord. I am yours alone."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm

-Karasu fainted- (after the first 2 paragraphs).
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Manus took a steadying breath as he looked at Merilyn. "Damn, 'bout time you went down." He turned, and put his hands in his pockets, as he turned to leave. He needed to find Anubis... this distraction had taken too much time to resolve. He finally found Anubis in a bar, with... some really creepy woman hovering over him like a mythical vampire. "Woman, back away from Anubis-Sama, or I will be forced to remove you." With out taking his eyes off the woman, Manus announced to Anubis, "Sir, there are enemies on the island... some... 'Color Pirates' plan to take your head... I know for certain that some of the others have taken out at least three of them... it's possible this woman is another one of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 am

Leo sighed and picked up Kasaru's body and tied it up so he couldn't escape and went back the anubis "do we leave now, anubis sama?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 am

In the distance just over the horizon a large marine ship approached Jaya. Standing alone on the ship surrounded by dead bodies was a man wearing an suit the suit itself looked freshly created the suit was all black, he wore a red under shirt and a black tie,on the back of the suit was the flag of the Anubis pirates. The man stood there wearing shades covering his eyes as the sun shined down upon him " Man Anubis do you know how stay in one place it's like looking for a needle in a haystack" after a few minutes the ship quickly approached the island crashing into the dock creating a huge explosion making the marine ship sink to the bottom of the ocean, the man jumped off landing on the ground and he quickly was surround by men he never saw before
" Stop right wear you are or we'll kill you where you stand"
The man paused he reached for his sword and stopped there was no need for him to get his hands dirty after a week of peace and quiet " Where's Anubis?" his voice was calm and cool and had no hesitation in it.
"Why would a yonkou be on this island? No Leave" the man reached up to his face and removed his shades and put them in his front pocket " the Grim Death is sitting behind me just take me to him" all the men stood there for a minute and then one of the men told him the man to follow him they led him into a bar there they busted in the bar still surrounding the man " ANUBIS-SAMA!!!!" one man yell "We found this man by the docks he came off an Marine vessel and asked for you personally, what do you want to do with him?" the man stood there calmly with a smile on his face by now he had put his shades back on and was staring around the bar he could have easily dispatched these guards but what would be the point.....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 am

"He is not the only one to want to meet the yonkou..." were the words that came from somebody who had just appeared outside of the bar. Apparently, the man had been wearing glasses, a light grey shirt and grey pants and carried an umbrella. He had grey hair. However, his face could not be seen as he was still outside and the sun's rays had been hitting his face, causing it to be shadowed. He was asked by the subordinates "Who are you?!" who were prepared to take him on if he was about to do something against the yonkou. The man laughed. He said "I'm gonna do you no harm, no! I simply followed you and the man with the black suit and now I am here... You see, I have something to tell him as well as the yonkou you are bowing to...". Then, he spinned his umbrella with skill and as soon as he was done he moved with it like he was a cane. He said "Hello, over there!" with a smile on his face, that was finally revealed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 am

Anubis eyed down and then laughed his head off "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fools, dont you recognize your superiors when you see them? Well... Ryan and Maxulus..... its been a week, where have you been? And all of you let the 2nd Division and 4th division commanders go..." Anubis was grinning, having Ryan back was vital to his power and he also knew he could trust Ryan. Anubis then signalled to Manus "We have already killed all of the Color Pirates except the boy who has escaped i think, i got a report earlier, thank you for a job well done Manus, and this is Desiree, she will be helping us with certain dealings and alliances i wish to form....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am

"Well, I decided to take a break for a while... That Atlantis War exhausted me... Plus, all that water around... It drained most of my power... But now, I am back and there is nothing that can stop me! Hahahaha!" were the words of the man to his captain. Then, he moved towards a chair and sat down. He picked up his signature umbrella and started playing with it by moving it randomly with his right hand. He said "Well, it is nice to see that everyone is getting back... Very nice...". Afterwards, he moved the umbrella and pointed towards the subordinate that had not recognised Ryan and himself and shot a bullet, passing right next to his head. The subordinate got scared and looked towards the division commander with a frightened face. He said "Wh-Why did you do that?". Maxulus smiled. He said "Yes, I do not usually miss on purpose... I should not do that at all.". Then, he started laughing and greeted Desiree. Everyone who helped the crew was welcome to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next