One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 am

Best Rylans had a grin on his face. The galleon with the anubis pirates mark approached Jaya at a steady place. Best was told by Anubis that he had to recruit division commanders and coming here was the best idea for this. It was full of famous rookies and passerby's. Best grinned, he had his weapons ready for deployment, and he was fully ready to see what Jaya had, the island was full of people after all. He heard a rumour that Rear Admiral Martello sank the town, but Mock town, seemed to be back to its former glory. Best was now waiting, he was waiting to reach the island.

[[Best rylans "The doctor"]]
[[ 96,000,000 beli]]
[[Ex schichibukai and current 10th division commander of Anubis pirates]]

Another Galleon had a burly and hairy looking man with sharp teeth , he was grolwing and bandaged. "Cheh... finally im back in action after Anubis sama, told me to hide out... still what the hell?!!! Why am i, on recruitment duty?!!! Why am i not out there in Atlantis?!!! GRRRRR, never mind... ill just prey on some other poor soul here......" He kicked a bucket which was near him aside in frustration.

[[Joseph "Fang" Tyson]]
[[ 42,000,000 beli]]
[[16th division commander of Anubis pirates]]

The other galleon which followed nearby these two had two dinstinct figures on board. One was the boy known as Lucas. As usual he had his entourage of girls surrounding him, but the one holding him was Tanith,She wore a typical pirate attire with a velvet hat and a huge hammer by her side. She smiled "ne, ne Lucas kun.... cant we go to your room... im so not in the mood to listen to these b**ches talk to you......." Lucas's crewmates growled, they all knew Tanith was treating Lucas as her boytoy. Lucas sighed "Oi, oi, stop fighting!! we are here to recruit you know!!!! I swear....., i dont mind going to the room....." Tanith led Lucas to the room, licking her lips. they closed the door behind them.

[Tanith "the decider" Conrow]
[Anubis crew 12th division commander]
[22,000,000 beli]

[Lucas "babyface" Patterson]
[Anubis crew 20th division commander]
[ rookie , 500,000 beli]

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 am

Jaya was lively and the town square was full of life. People were scattered here and there as merchants were selling their goods. It had taken time but Mock Town was lively and bustling with activity again. On the far side of the market sat a bulky figure in a dark blue trench coat, seated on a wooden bench facing a noodle shop. Noticeably cautious the man was working hard not to be stand out, and with good reason, with 100 million hanging over his head Tayko didn't need unnecessary attention. He simply sat at the table quietly and drank his tea. 8 months have passed since Tayko has been on this island, he set up camp on the northern shore and has spent his time in deep thought; lost in his clouded mind. He was in no mood to ship out, only to be sailing without a cause. The Diving Dawn was currently pulled ashore and waiting for it's next departure.

Tayko stared bleakly into the noodle shop as he sipped his tea, he only came into town once a month, every time this shop makes the pillownoodles. A monthly treat that was so good it could even bring Shichibukai out of seclusion. The sea turtle fishman sat quietly and looked intently into the shop as the cooks dashed back and forth doing everything short of acrobatics. Tayko enjoyed watching them work and he waited patiently for the gong that would signal the food's completion.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am

Best was the first to arrive at Jaya, and decided he should be off. He then took his briefcase with him. He needed to make sure he got a good look at all the pirates here to pick the best ones for the Anubis pirate crews. Best walked faster through the busy streets , he could see some pirates in bars, but none of them met his criteria. He walked further, and then suddenly tripped, he hit into a big thing at some noodle shop. He looked up and then saw some big figure in a trenchcoat who he had just collided into. He then laughed "KAKAKAKAKAA..... i recognize that body build from anywhere....right Tayko ji?"
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 am

Suddenly bumped from behind Tayko turned to see what the deal was. The unpleasant attitude he had prepared to build subsided quickly when Tayko realized who bumped into him. He recognized Best from his day as a Shichi-bukai, the inventor was always friendly to the fishman and Tayko always enjoyed their encounters. He had heard Best was no longer working for the government and it was a pleasant surprise to see a familiar face. "Best? Oh man it's been a long time. " he said as he stood up, extending his hand for a shake."You look well! Please sit down, I'll treat you to some pillownoodles. " A smile had suddenly crept onto Tayko's face, he was surprised how excited a neutral face had made him.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:23 am

-Hmm... an island..
said Chizuru quiet for herself, she picked up a map from her bag to see where she were.
- That must be Jaya... Well then i better look for the sword when i get to the land.
She said with a positive voice, then headed towards Jaya.
She looked towards the sky and thaught "Now my journey begins!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 am

Best sat down and waved away the suggestion, "No thank you Tayko ji.... not in the mood for pillow noodles , i actually have other business here, What have you been doing all this while?" Best was curious, the turtle schichibukai was known in this part of the sea, certainly word of him being here would have reached the Anubis pirates.

Joseph got off the ship and one of his crew mates was blocking his way, he kicked the crew mate out of the way and walked foward. He growled as he bumped into some other pirates. The pirate turned around "Watch where the fuck your going asshole!!!" Josephs eyes focused and he grinned, he grabbed the pirate by the collar and then turned his hands into claws, he mauled the pirate by cutting his head off. The other pirates freaked out and got scared, drawing out their rifles and swords. Joseph just growled wildly "Ive been feeling a little stiff... lets play now..... ROARRRRRRRR"
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

'What have I been doing?' Tayko chewed over the question for a minute, he stared intently into the noodle shop. The fishman was unsure of the answer himself, his days since leaving the government have been uneventful and he wasn't really in a mood to re-hash his years on deserted beaches. "Living life... The best one can. " he said with a somber tone, though it was nice to have company Tayko still had many things on his mind. Suddenly the sharp sound of the noodle shop's gong sounded and Tayko's mood instantly cleared up. "Well how about I enjoy some pillow noodles while you tell me about this business your up too. " Motioning to a waiter for a fresh bowl, he then reached up and pulled down the hood of his trench coat, revealing his dark blue dreadlocks and his blue/green skin.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Chizuru's boat had finally come to land, she had landed on a beach prett close the village, she took her bag and headed towards the village.
"Hmm... Better buy food first befor the search..." She said and took a deep breath.

When she came to the village there were some pirates there, but she ignored them and just searched for a Inn or a store..
Then she bumped into a pirate... "Ah! I'm sorry" She said and bowed to the pirate then raised her head and looked at the pirate,
"Oi! look where yo-!" he got quiet then suddenly start to flirt with her...
"Oi you are quite cute!" he said and grabbed her left arm hard.
Chizuru's mood suddenly changed, she grabbed his arm and said "Ice Seal" and froze the pirate to ice, and freaked out many other peoples.
"Don't ever touch me!" she said and punched the frozen pirate.
The pirate shattered to thousand...
She brushed away the ice from her arm, then kept searching right after.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Joseph was done destroying every single pirate who had just antagonised him just now. He was sitting on a pile of bodies treating his wounds " Ah, AH, im gone for just a little while and suddenly every pirate from here to the new world thinks im some sort of weakling!!!?? I swear i need something to make me feel better........." Some of his division members were on standby, and then one of them came running to him. "Captain, we have issues, we got wind that some former schichibukai might be on this island?!!!" Joseph growled and grabbed the pirate by the collar "Dont waste my time , thats Best you dumbass... he said he was on this island todaY!!!!" The pirate was now alarmed "Well... there was also reports that some other crew guys were murdered near the village near the beach today!!!" Joseph mused and then let go "well then... lets go find our mystery killer, should be fun, AHHAHAAHAA" Joseph walked in search of the killer.

Best nodded his head at the fishman and then grinned "Well im here to recruit for my new boss. ahahhahaaha , the kid is amazing... ive chosen to follow him because he interests me greatly and also has amazing desire on this ocean...its quiet a story, KEKEKEKEEKE"

Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 am

Chizuru finally found a store, she went inside to buy some food.
she bought some food and went outside and bumped into a pirate and fell back "Ah! i'm sorry!" she said and stood up and bowed to the pirate and began to pick up her food.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 pm

((Spliffjones its your turn to post!))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 am

((spliff?))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm

((Last thing I remember was him posting in the absence thread saying he was really sick form something. Then he kind of disappeared....))
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

((lets just continue without him?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

((okie dokie))

One of Joseph's pirates were bumped into by some random woman. The pirate looked at her "OI!!! you stupid woman, watch where your going !!! DONT YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!!!!" He shows her his Anubis pirates tatoo.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 am

Chizuru looked at him then the tatoo and looked confused... then she bowed down "I'm sorry, and i don't know who you are, if you excuse me i must go now and complete my search, bye bye" she said then went towards the hotel to rent a room befor she goes to the woods for her search.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

((So the place where they recruit her is in the forest?))

The pirate was about to attack when Joseph pulled him back "Leave her be..... we got things to do right now you fool!!!" The pirate stopped and acknowledged the captain "Yes Captain... but she doesnt know a yonkou crew? One of the four powerful emperors in the world? Anubis sama?" Joseph growled "We will keep in line here.... this town is weird... i wonder where the others are?"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 am

Chizuru was about to leave then before she noticed when a guy was going to attack Joseph and the other person from behinde, the guy jumped and yelling "RAAGH!!!" Chizuru ran quickly and catched he's punch right infront of the backhead of Joseph
- Attacking someone from behinde is only for cowards.
She said and then froze his arm to ice then punched it with her other hand and destroyed the guys arm, the guy looked at her then ran away quickly.
Chizuru turned around to Joseph, the pirate and bowed and said
- I'm sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Joseph was shocked more than anything , what just happened? He turned his back for a minute and then this happened. He really had gotten soft if someone had to save him. He growled "Grrr... its ok... not your fault really...... who are you? Was that a devil fruit? Are you a pirate or something?" Joseph wasnt usually this talkative, but the girl had saved him, he decided it would be vital to ask at least.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 am

Chizuru looked at him and nodded when he said about the devil fruit but shaked her head of the pirate part
- I'm a Miko on a mission to find a cursed sword, and i ate Hie Hie no Mi (Ice Ice devil fruit)
She said and then bowed and said "I'm sorry i must leave to search for the sword" then she turned around and began to walk towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Joseph pondered this for a bit and then grinned , a sword? A search, could prove interesting. His crew mates looked at him and he said "Lets follow her, and see whats what...... this could prove to be big."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm

A horn sounds and there is large splash as the anhor drops. Below deck amongst the cargo sleeps a menacing man who has done his best to stay in the shadows.

Prefering to do his own thing he Zalton was in town completly by chance. As luck would have he managed to sneak abord a merchant's vessel. It typically took a few weeks to "find a ride when answering a summons call from Anubis. Zalton had vacation on the mind looking forward to the low presence of marines, Hotel/spa, and a study of the Jaya's plant life.

Boxes fall on him and he awakes to men unloading the ships contents.
"Hey your not suppose down here! Did you pay to ride with us?"
Standing on his feet he brandishes a Kama"I suppose if I cut you down your work would be left undone, then your employers would come looking for you? And that would cause me problems?

"Hey now don't be hasty I didnt mean nothing by it. Where at the dock you can just leave it no problem."

Zalton starts walking off. And starts to hear the voices of other men You lied to me theres other people here who can do the job. He turns and cuts the man with his reassembled scythe and puts him in a open crate before blood hits the deck Zalton jumps in pulling the lid over.

I could have sworn he was just here? He's always goofing off, lets move take the medical supplies next.

They take Zalton and the dead man off the ship and two the local clinic. Zalton stocks up on some of the supplies.

Enter
[[Zalton Mauraski]]
[[ 15,000,000 beli]]
[[Vertern Anubis Pirate]]
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 pm

When Chizuru were at the hotel she asked for a room but all room were taken..
She sighed and hanged her head of disappointment... she knew that Joseph and his crew followed her since she heard their footsteps (she can hear really good)

Then the pirate she ripped the arm off, he and his brother and his crew came.
- I'm the captain of the Bald pirates! and i will kill you for what you did to my little brother.
he said then drew he's sword and charged towards her.
Chizuru created a Ice Saber then blocked he's attack, she pushed him back and sended him flying back, she then placed her hand on the ground and made the ground to ice, but it only made the ice reach around the pirate, he's brother and his crew, then suddenly spikes from the ground appeared and pearced through the the Pirate, captain and his crew.
She then stood up and looked back and said.
-How long are you going to follow me?
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 pm

(Based on this containers contents we are surely on our way to some medical facility so security should me minumal if at all. But I still will have to get out of here.) Having finished draining the man of his blood and marking the name of his rare blood time he puts the contents his bag. Spotting cadavour bags he get places himself the dead man inside with himself on top he sprays an essence of rotting flesh and injects himself with somthing that will temporarily stop his hear rate.

When the medical crate is delivered the reciever notices that cadavour (only sees whats on top) arent suppose be there and brings them to the morg for storage untill it can be identified. Zalton wakes up in a empty room takes his bag and leaves. Heading off to the bar for a quick drink before exploration
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 pm

As Zalton walked away from the bar , two pirates were watching nearby. They saw Zalton "Oi... isnt that?....." the other man who was dressed in yellow then stopped drinking "Yup.... it was the guy on that poster...." The man dressed in purple then nodded "Pfft... if they think we are letting that bunch get away you've got another thing coming...."

[[Jerry "Yellow" Merdio]]
[[13,000,000 beli]]
[[Navigator of colour pirates]]

[[Fender "Purple" Carter]]
[[ 9,000,000 beli]]
[[Cook of Colour pirates]]

Meanwhile , Joseph growled again and appeared, "GRrr... its up to me where i go.... plus im interested in this sword of yours....... plus im meant to be recruiting or something so im scouting yah...." He was impressed with her strength, it might prove useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next