One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:31 am

"There it is !!!" Gosai yells. The battleship is charging towards the waves, having found what Gosai was looking of.

*Flashback*
"Dont do anything reckless, Gosai"
"Ah shut up Nishki, sometimes we must be cruel, we cant let them get exactly what they want !"

The battleship is close to the Anubis pirates ship, and Gosai jumps on his ship's edge and shoots "TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD!!!"
He is totally enraged.

Last edited by Shad0w on Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:58 am

Anubis looks up at the sky, he looks to Sam who was steering the ship "How much longer till we reach?"

Before he even had a chance to answer there was a huge battle ship with some man on the side, Anubis recognised him, he was the man , the high ranking officer from the island of Salamanthia, Anubis then grinned "Ho, now what did we do this time? looks like there is no break for us huh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:04 am

Gosai gives an enraged look at Anubis.

*"I will not let those monsters escape, ever!!!"
You heard ? Unholy the pirate you have been chasing is dead, and apparently his subordinate, Anubis, formed another crew."

"If it wasnt for that annoying giant you would be dead, and none of this would have happened." He says in a furious tone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:11 am

((By the way, the blue words are flashbacks people, so they are not the words in the present, the black ones are))

"Gosai, why do you persist with this stupid behavior, you are always like this , times are changing , drastically, we too must move foward with it, not kill every pirate....."

Anubis looks up and then laughs "You damn moron, you came all the way out here to tell me this? what the marines take me seriously now ? AAHAHHAHEHAHEHAH Who the hell do you think we are?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:22 am

*Flashback
Nishki, letting those criminals go, what good would that do ? I will tell you what, nothing good at all.

"Right now, you are monsters, but soon, you will all be dead, I guarantee you that." Gosai says and tightens his fist.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:27 am

(( ill remind everyone, the blue words are the flashback, the black words are the present))

Nishki looked stressed "Do you think you are the only one with problems, what do you want to do chase them down yourself? There will be tragedy if you did that GOSAI!!!"

Anubis laughed "Well mr big and mighty, why dont you try, just try, and i will turn you into dust just like your schibukai dog (dangling Viktors pendant he took in Boleria)"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:32 am

Flashback*
Like hell they can defeat me ! *Gosai departs*

"I dont care that you killed him, Shichibukais are just pirates, what angers me is that you dare to go against the World Goverment." Gosai says now and the steel he is standing starts to boil.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:40 am

Anubis grinned now with sand forming on his hand, "Im going to warn you one last , Vice Admiral san, your best turning back, or there will be blood....."

Anubis motions to his crew, Satoshi stood up but was reluctant to move, he saw the mans ability and knew he couldnt take his sword near him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:52 am

"You are greatly underestimating me, you pirate scum." Gosai says with shadowy eyes, he is very furious and serious.
"You all stay away from this." He then says to his crew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:57 am

Anubis had heard enough he then smiled and looked down "Fire fighters have to ways of fighting fire and heat, one way is water, the other way is..... SAND!!! DESERT SPADA!!" A sand blade is aimed straight at Gosai to cut him down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:30 am

"Fire?" Gosai looks down on Anubis and heats up his temprature greatly "Lump Tekkai" he says and the attacks hits him and gets nullified "I am not fire" he says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:20 am

Anubis sighed " I dont think you get it, by the end of this i will show you what i mean, DESERT GRANDE SPADA!!!" A giant sand blade followed by Anubis himself, it has enough force to push Gosai back at least while Anubis boards the Navy ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:27 am

Gosai spins and lands on his feet normally some small distance away.

*Flashback
A talk with Wally shortly before he leaves Marinefold. "Where is he heading ?"
"You really wanna know marine ? You gonna trust a pirate ? Weee-hahaha!"
Gosai grabs Wally from the neck "I am not playing games, and I dont trust you either, but, tell me !!!"

"Cocky enough to fight me alone ? Just because you defeated a Shichibukai, dont think you are on their level." Gosai says and increases his fists temprature to at least 2000 Celcious.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:03 am

Anubis doesnt even look back, he touched the wooden floor deck of the marine battleship and it all turns to sand sending everyone standing on the deck to the floor. While Anubis falls a rope of sand ties on to Gosais leg and Anubis yanks at it to throw him down as well
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:45 am

mark and jack jump onto the navy ship and begin to fight the soilders as captain anubis fought the vice admirial.

mark: "oil snakes", two snake shaped whips appear from marks hand to attack and he takes out 5 marines at once.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:48 am

little did the anubis pirates now that vice admirial dean also known as sam's brother was watching and slowly approaching the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:08 am

*Flashback
"That little kid has gained total control over his devil fruit, I recommend you to fight him with a large fleet Wee-hahaha."

*Bullshit* Gosai thinks. He then uses heat and destroys the "rope". He then uses a combo of Soru and Geppou and appears right below Anubis "Thats all the damage you can do, the lower level has Seastone coating, if we fall there then I will have the upper hand..." He dashes using Geppou upwards and attempts to punch through Anubis chest with a heat-up punch.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:20 am

Anubis smiles "Yes i did know that, ever heard of the bungee effect,(A sand rope around Anubiss leg is attachd to the top on a random pipe of the ship it stops him from falling down, Anubis laughs) Well, this is a great situation,...., lets see, DESERT FLOOR.." A floor of sand attaches , creating a whole floor made of sand Anubis kept the sand connected to the pipe , just in case, he had to have complete control.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:24 am

Gosai spins around "Great Heat Ball" he says and before even touching the sand, the heat is so great that sends it away, then Gosai looks up "I guess I must get serious, you are not a run of the mill fighter after all ... Geppou -ran !"
In a split second Gosai appears above Anubis "Rokushiki users can fight on all levels." He raises his hand "Pipe Shigan" he sends a very hot current of force and air below.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

jack see's whats about to happen and sends three fast paced bullets at the vice admirial, "leave our captain alone".
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:45 am

sam finally jumps onto the marine ship and heads toward captain anubis but he runs into some marines but they are no match for his shadow spear attack.

sam then calls doppelman, "doppelman take me to captain anubis hurry".

doppelman: "yes sir"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:47 am

Anubis already bungeed back to the top with the sand rope, the sand rope integrated and moved back and surveyed the area, he shouted to his crew "We need to attack him together lads, so if you feel implied , join me on this stage will you not?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

Gosai notices Jack's attack "Shit" he says and uses Tekkai to shrug off the attack. He then uses Geppou and jumps on a sail. "How many of you are here ?" He says.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:50 am

derek and harry use a combo attack harry use's soru to get behind the admirial and derek hangs on his web to send the admirial flying.

harry tries to kick the admirial in the back toward derek.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:51 am

Gosai is heated up "If you try and punch me, you will lose your hand, I guarantee." Gosai calmly says to the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)   Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious ; Gosai vs the Anubis Pirates (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next