One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm

*Looking down upon them it to it was obvious they were talking to him but Zalton played it cool.

"You know what... The Unholy Pirates they sound familar but I'm not aware of who you are. But have drawn your weapons on me...Lucky for you

*Zalton cuts the nearest tree branches above the pairs heads. Sending down massive amounts of debree and limbs that would surely cloud their vision in the midst of the debree Zalton changes his location. *

<Im in a good mood>
Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Leo scratched his head "enough formalities, im here to kick ass and take names, so what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

John was addressed by two people at once, he decided to talk to them in the order they spoke. Looking at the captain of the Jelly Pirates, he was surprised to see a fishman crew. They were rather rare seeing as most fishman decided to stay under the ocean in fear of racist prosecution. John knew all about that, human feared him for his size. Fear in humans can make them do things they usually wouldn't, hell that was true for anything, human, fishman, and even giants.

"My friend, we are no different from human, physically yes, but emotionally no. We all have fears, and sorrows, so please when you're around me don't talk about humans like they're different, because they're not. You need ship repairs? I'm a ship write, but it's been a while since I've done anything other than demolishing. However if you want I can fix your ship for a fee." Johnathan said with a smile.

Now to his nakama that addressed him, Leo the commander of the 8th division. John thought it was strange how the divisions were so few in numbers. The crew it's self was large, but the number in each division was low and spread out. However John didn't put anymore thought into it than that, for it wasn't for him to decide. The young man that was in front of him seemed nice as he bowed. In an instant the man changed and turned brash and trigger happy.

"Hmm, I guess I'm just bored....I haven't done anything all day but walk around. You know life isn't all about fighting, there are other things that are much less dangerous you could enjoy." Jonathan said with a neutral look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Clyde listened to the wise words of the giant. "Your'e one smart giant... I mean person. Man this whole races mix is making me confused. If only there were more humans who think the way that you do and maybe I could still remain at home." He said with a 'I wish' face.
And than a man neared them. A man, a human, who spoke to a giant like equals. Clyde was amazed. He was raised to love humans but he never saw a human that would ignore the race of the person in front of him. It was the first time that Clyde was exposed to a non-racist human. "You... you know each other? I can't believe that a human and a giant could be close. Do you work together? Are you in a crew? Oh Neptune are you SIBLINGS?" The last question made no sense but Clyde was to shocked to notice. A powerful stream of water threw him back to sanity. The blast came from one of Clyde's crew mates, Ro. "It's been an hour captain! you need to get some water or you'll dry out!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:43 pm

((is he talking about leo?))
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

((Yea Razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

((k))
Leo looked at Clyde strangely "no, we just met" he said "why is that weird?" he asked. Then, suddenly, a man with slick black hair and some mechanical parts charged at Leo with a large saber and he yelled "I am Edmond Garmen, bounty hunter, and you will feel my wrath" and he attemted to bash in his head. Leo blocked the blow with his two cutlasses and jumped back. They ran at eachother again and again, no one having a positive outcome.
((https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3997-npc-edmond-garmen))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:55 am

((awww... Croco Low didnt reply... well time to give John a opponent Smile ))

Black stamped the ground in anger, "NO MORE MR NICE GUY!! IM BRINGING OUT THE STRONGEST PUPPET!!!! ALISTAIRRRRRRRRRRR" From the area where Kitennear , jellyfishman and Leo was, there was a ship that got out of the sea, it was a huge man o war, and it roared out loud. Lucas fell down shivering in fear, and Tanith then gritted her teeth "F**k.. im gonna need a bigger hammer, there is no way i bring that thing down!!" The ships eyes were red and its arms of giant wood and steel was glistening. The ship was heading to the fighting area as it bumped into Johnathan.

[[Alistair the Man O war]]
[[ The final puppet of Black]]

Merlyn sighed as she got up from the rubble, her dress torn up, she then glared with great murderous intent. "Now you have done it you Vulgar b*tch..... ill kill you where you STAND!!!" Her body began transforming into a spider with pincers and many arms. GRey sighed "Oh joy... you had to do it.... now she is back to being the White Widow..... that famous captain on the grandline...." Merilyn slammed her arm into Tanith, sending Tanith flying, Lucas turned his head and ran to Taniths side "TANITH!!!!!" Merilyn laughed as she prepared to tear them to shreds.

Yellow and Purple heard the commotion but paid it no mind, they had to destroy Mr high and mighty Zalton here who had cut a tree. Purple dashes foward with his giant cleaver and sliced the tree in half. He then ran up to face Zalton and swinged his sword at him. Meanwhile Yellow was taking aim.

Red was walking along side Blue , both men had met up, the strongest of the Color pirates. Red growled "Damn, the kids are taking too long... we will need our god damn energy to massacre Anubis when he gets here........" Blue then sighed "There is no point rushing it, when it happens it happens.. after all i gave the warning and they did not listen....."

[[Near the island]]

The Grim death was closing in on Jaya, on the ship sat a man on the throne in the centre. One of the pirates ran up and bowed before him, "Anubis sama, we have reached Jaya!!" A hawk flew from the sky to Anubis's side as Anubis said "Yes, i know of it... prepare for docking....." The pirate bowed and ran off to prepare. Anubis got out of his seat, his long black hair was messy and he himself was tired. The Komodo Dragon at his side was up in attention as Anubis petted it "You are tired Gilgamesh? Dont worry.. we will be at
Jaya soon.... i will greet the commanders there.. though there might be some insects to squash first, if luck is not on my side this day..."

[[Yonkou Prince Anubis "the Desert King" Nefertiti]]
[[Bounty Unknown]]
[[Anubis pirates Captain]]

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

"Captain! Look out!" A shout came from the water as the man o war rose. It was Kelp, the blue whale giant fishman. Clyde turned and was shocked to find a living ship behind him. It seemed pretty pissed and was about to attack some people not so far away. Clyde didn't know the people but he thought one of them had a tattoo he recognized. "Don't worry Kelp I got this!" Clyde said, it's been a while since Clyde's last battle and he wished to remind his crew how powerful he can be by stopping a living ship from attacking a potentially famous pirate. He wasn't sure if his poison would affect a non-organic being so he decided not to gamble. "Is someone in charge of this thing?" Clyde said, making sure he wasn't about to give another reason for someone to hate fishmen.

At the same time, Neil was freaking out. He watched as a giant ship came to life not so far away from him and than one of his enemies changed into a spider monster. He wasn't really into fighting. He than saw a weird blue jelly-man standing in front of the ship next to a giant. "Please don't let it through! I can't kill anymore furniture!" Neil shouted to answer the fishman's question.

"Yosh!" Clyde answered after Neil gave him the ok to battle. "Giant-san, care to give me a hand?" Clyde said, wishing to share the fun.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:33 pm

A man with white hair and a scar in his left cheek is sleeping in the ship Leo returned in, hes face drowned in his sleep. Hes wearing an old brown jacket and dark pants, wearing a Hat that resembled His own design...his clans old design. When a loud clashing sound of swords suddenly was heard from the outside, Karasu opened his eyes and immediately took out his 2 pistols, hidden under his pillow. He noticed nobody around but he was still hearing clashing noises, followed by a quick large wave that almost tipped their boat
"damn it, if this ship goes down IM gunna have to be the one to fix it", being the ship wright of the crew.Karasu runs outside to find his captain fighting a man with a sword, he noticed Leo was holding back not using his fire. He ignored it and walked on
"he can take care of himself". Karasu also noticed the huge ship moving as though it were alive.When he looked down he noticed a Fishmen and a giant immediately recognizing them as Clyde and John, The two men were famous enough to shake Karasus nerves. Clyde the leader of the Jelly
pirates, and John who's strength is undeniably stronger then any giants Karasu has ever heard of. Seeing a ship in front of them made him feel sorry for it, "Sorry ship but where you're going even I wont be able to repair you", he said while walking on to the village in front of him, following the commotion inside of it,
"With any luck... I haven't missed any of the fun".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:22 pm

"well then, i guess its time for an improvement" said Edmond as he pulled to normal sized sabers out of his sheaths
"Heh, bring it" replied Leo, and they charged eachother once more. But, to Leos suprise and dismay, his two cutlasses were cut in half! How was this possible.
"You want to know how that happened, huh? Well, lemme tell you, this sword" he said, holding up a saber "is able to cut through metal"
"Damn" replied Leo "I guess theres no use fighting you with my swords, seeing as how you would just cut my remaining one in half, so" He cut off and he prepared for a kick even though he was far away from the man
"Rankyaku" he said kicking fastly and shooting an air blade like thing at the man, which Edmond easily dodged, soruing at Leo, who held his finger out waiting for the man to come as soon as he saw him, he threw his finger into the man, yelling "SHOGUN", but to his dismay, the mans reply was "Tekkai" needless to say, Leos attack didnt work. Then, leo turned around to face everyone "if i were smart, id move" he said
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:38 pm

The grim Death finally docked and there seemed to be a giant battle going on between some fish thing and a moving ship. Anubis laughed as he saw such amusing things. It seems the grandline never changed from the last time he had sailed here. He walked down the plank into the dock being covered by a few pirates. Anubis then saw two people fighting and recognised Leo was one of them. "Leo.... i might need a status report after your done with whoever that is...." Anubis then saw fishmen "And you are? Are you with or against my crew?"

Alistair roared as he then pushed Clyde using his arms. The giant ship was now wrestling with Clyde.

((guys? post please))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:43 pm

"alright sir, it will be done" replied Leo wrestling the cyborg "now as i said, if you wouldnt like to die, MOVE" he said "unless your john but just to make sure"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Jonathan looked at the ship that had hit him, it was only slightly larger than he was. The hammer wielding giant wasn't imtimidated by the giant pile of wood. The ship was the enemy of the Anubis crew and there for the enemy of John. John was tired of sitting around, and finally he could do something proactive for once. The Man O War was going to regret ever crossing the Anubis Pirates.

Stepping back John raised the tree sized handle of his hammer high into the air like it was nothing. With the hammer raised in the war, John felt the amazing full weight of it, but to him it was like a feather. His muscles bulged and an instant later he swung the hammer. He swung the massive hammer at Man O War with the fullest of his strength.

"Horizontal Meteor Hammer"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:21 am

Alistair felt the smash and was sent flying into the distance. The ship landed in the water causing a huge splash. There was a tidal wave heading to the dock. Anubis who was standing there held his hands up "Pfftt...... can you lot not cause damage to this island... i want it after all DESERT SPADA GRANDE EARTH ZERO VERSION" A giant sand blade formed from the area and launched towards the tidal wave which was about to engulf the dock, absorbing all the water heading this way. Anubis then turned around "Hopefully, i get the report soon..."

Alistair got up, damaged heavily and roaring again. This time the ship charged at John aiming to tackle him down.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:50 am

Clyde watched with amazement as a living ship was stroked away by a giant and a tidal wave was dried out by a pirate. Turning around he immediately recognized the captain of the Anubis pirate, one of the great four younkos. "Oh i'm definitely with you..." Clyde said in response to the man's question. When the ship got up and charged for the giant, Clyde decided that it's the perfect time to show his talents. Jumping into the water, Clyde began swimming in an amazing speed, almost impossible to see with the naked eye.
"Gyorai!!!" he shouted as his swim accelerated even further, moving directly at the ship. He than jumped out of the water to reach the ship's middle section and threw a powerful punch that became even more powerful by Clyde's faster-than-a-torpedo swim. "Fishman Karate: Gojuumaigawara Seiken!!!" He shouted, that punch could break through 50 tiles when in normal strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:31 am

With everyone out of the way, Leo could use his attack. Putting his arms in an X position, Leo yelled "MERA MERA: TITAL WAAAAAAAAAAAVE" releasing his hand from the position, a gigantic wave of fire hit Edmond. After a few seconds, Leo was sure he was the victor. As he turned around, he heard heavy breathing. He turned around and saw Edmond, alive. Except, he wasnt exactly Ed, he was a Giraffe. "thats what my fruit does" said the now animal to Leo and leo stared back, coated his legs in fire, and kicked him. The kick was almost noneffective on the animal man, and then Leo got a hoof to the stomach making him go flying, but he was able to catch himself with geppou. Leo smiled and said "i could beat you without doing this but i want to get this over with quick, so i will give you the honor of seeing most powerful attack" he said, geppouing about 100 yards into the air. Then he yelled "MERA MERA: FLAME ON" and his body was engulfed in fire, then, he let himself fall. He did this until he had picked up a magnificent amount of speed, then he sorued above Edmonds head, and basicly yelled in his ear "MERA MERA: COMET STRIKE" and hit him with his body, and edmond was no more. Getting up from the ground, Leo walked up to Edmonds swords and attached theirs sheathes to his belt. 'A little token for me" Leo said, "now sir, what do you need to know?" asked leo turning to anubis
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:02 am

Alistair was again sent pummeling backwards into the sea after being hit by the fishman, Severe damage was done to his midsection as he fell. The ship was panting heavily and then roared loudly again. The monster was without a consicious, it just knew it had to get up and fight thats all, regardless of the damage done to him. But with such extensive damage, one more attack would finish it off, as Alistair charged and tried to hit the fishman with his giant arms.

Anubis chuckled as he watched the fishman punch "Now that is indeed a relief, luckily you lot on our side, otherwise this would have been a tougher battle than anticipated, hahahhahaah..... ahh Leo , nice work, i need to know where the others are? Has Zalton arrived here? "

Best walked back stumbling with his bags "Ohh, Anubis ? Awesome you are here, ohh and this is Leo right? Whats up Leo? Oh wait, right, some pirate crew is attacking our commanders Anubis sama " Best got down , pulled something that looked like a switch from his bag and grinned at Anubis "with your permission, i can do it now you know....?"
Anubis held his hand up "No, there will be no need.. Leo, once you have told me whats going on, i would like to request your division to go help the others, we need to fight back with our own power first, before the machines can be used Best ...." Best nodded and grinned, putting the switch into his lab coat pocket.

[Best Rylands]
[[10th division commander for Anubis pirates]]
[[ Former Schichibukai]]
[[Bounty unknown]]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:13 am

"im almost positive everyone is here, because i just got here and all i know is john and the new crew are fighting.... a walking boat?" Leo said, completely weirded out by the mens opponent "so" he continued "john would be a better person to ask"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:33 am

"Well I don't know if a ship can feel pain but I hope you can't, because this is gonna hurt!" Clyde said as a giant fist was heading his way. "Zeri-Yugami" Clyde said. Clyde's body began to stretch and bend to impassible angles, as if his body was made of jelly. The giant fist that was aimed at him simply passed over him as his entire body dived and became horizontal while his feet remained standing. "Fishman Karate: Gojuumaigawara Seiken!" Clyde said and punched the ship's arm. The arm broke, and detached from the ship's body from the elbow down. If ship's felt pain, this should be excruciating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:36 am

Pierce punched the stature in the face finally crushing it into pieces. Thanks to his bara bara powers, Pierce was relatively fine from his swordsmenship. He could hear loud noises from the dock, and decided to check it out. Maybe when all this is done Pierce can get a bounty or at the very least find a commander that would accept him into his division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:40 am

Leo saw a young man walking into the dock area. He had no idea who it was but he assumed he was friendly, and if he wasn't, this would be a fight Leo would win easily. "Hey" he said to Pierce "I'm Leo, 8th division captain of the Anubis Pirates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:50 am

Pierce stood in amazment as one of anubis's own commanders was talking to him "hey the name is Pierce. You know Anubis-sama himself? Can I join your division I always wanted to see anubis himself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:53 am

"that was a little up front" thought leo "Ok, you can join" he said "as for anubis..." he pointed to were the captain was "he's over there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:06 am

Pierce simply laughed he was being kind rude to Leo "I'm sorry but this didn't seem the right time for formalities. Thank you Commander Leo." Pierce wanted to prove that he deserve to in the crew by fighting every enemy that came their way.

Then he turned toward Anubis, the great yonkou himself. Pierce fell into unto his knees in shock removing his hat "You're...you're Anubis. In all the years I searched I finally found you." Pierce face was mixed with shock and disbelif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next