One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 am

Anubis then grinned "Ohh? We have been taking islands steadily... and asserting my force on this sea... soon i will take over Arabasta and then the new world... but i must ask, when did you get here Leon? Did you simply walk in when i took this island by force.... or did you plan to arrive here? After all you are the only man who can match my division 1 commander Satoshi in swordplay after all.... where have you been all this while hmmm?"

Anubis recognized this mans power, however, he had already gone above such things. He needed allies , as many as he could muster, he would try to bring this man to his side.
Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 am

Leo looked at his first mate as he jumped, sighing that he was trying to escape. Leo got up and proceeded to bitch slap his face with the sheath of his sword. "sit the hell down" said Leo, a bit annoyed, picking up Kasaru's pistols and putting them in his pocket "you get them back when we reach our destination"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 am

Karasu had given up hope of staying in this great island, He was being forced to go to an island where he was sure that women would go as well. Karasu had to swallow his pride and sit still, and wait for the time to set sail. He stood up to continue watching the after math of the battle, If he was trained by that man he would be one step closer to being a Schichibukai, it was something he wanted, and it was the only way to find HIM.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 am

Leon closed his eyes and brought his tiny whine glass that was filled with Mr.Yummy to his mouth. He sipped it and put it back down.

"..There's a disturbance in the tides..no one by my self and one who at least remotely close to me in experience would be able to tell..I figured maybe you and your crew where the cause. But something else is happening, has happened, or will happen soon. I know this sounds drastic and sudden..but I fear..this may be the end of our Pirate Age.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Anubis then sighed "Ahh.. i know of it... i sent two of my division commanders to go help Unholy.... but im afraid that might not be enough, i would go there by myself, but my presence there would attract the full force of the navy..... and whoever said it was the end of the pirate age... at least mine shall continue, a great pirate age never dies, unless a person stop believing in dreams ..... i for one, have a dream, to take my kingdom from my family and after that, i will go to the New World!!!! Ill be the greatest king of this world, THE PIRATE KING!!!!!!" His voice echoed through the bar as his crew cheered. Anubis then walked "Leon... i welcome you to be my ally.... if not, stay out of my way...... COME NOW MEN, Desiree, Leo, Max, Ryan, you shall follow me to a particular island, understood?!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

Leon closed his eyes and looked down at his Mr. Yummy's empty can. He then said suddenly out of no where.

"Gary's dead...."

At that, Leon was dead silent. He showed no sign of emotion after that two word phrase.

"If your asking for help...then sure...I'll join your crew..but I'm not taking orders from anyone but you.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Anubis then grinned to Leon and then waved his hand "Well then thats good, i will need your help and strength in these times of change Leon Lexus... you will be instated as one of my Division Commanders. And i already have a job for you. ZALTON , JOHNATHAN!!! You can help me take over some of Unholys islands which we inherited..... you three can handle the task i believe so, take any ship except the Grim Death ..... I welcome you to the crew Leon Lexus, your going to see alot of battles from here on out....." Anubis was glad he could recruit a seasoned pirate into his crew, this would definitely send the news into a major frenzy.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Leon hadn't ever taken orders from anyone but his Masters. That was so long ago, but it felt good to be able to help. He rested his left on his sword handle that rested in his green sash. He then turned towards Anubis and grinned.

"Happy to be of assistance....Captain.."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Shaking his head he showed apparent dislike for Leon. Who was he to say that this age was up. "Shut your mouth" Zalton was fuming. "As long as there is breath in this mans body this age shall thrive, Zalton said getsuring toward Anubis. Leon had somewhat of similar personaility to that or Zalton neither one like to take orders. But Zalton took insult to his cheekiness and would not tolerarte it. If it had not been for his assigment-
Getting up fixing his clothes Zalton did not need to be told twice nor did he need any further details. He was familiar with Unholy's territories and was their when most were taken. The assigment would be pretty much smoothe sailing. "Im going to need a lab" <The king of one of the territories might put a solid threat I have the the perfect thing in mind>
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Leon turned towards Zalton and sucked his teeth. Showing no fear what so ever to this kid. He then eyed him slowly, up and down. Leon then turned back towards the counter and said.

"I'll have another Mr.Yummy..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Karasu had only heard of Maxulus once, and that was enough for him. He heard a rumour once that stated how well of an Inventor Maxulus was.. Karasu was interested.. and needed a cannon, if there was anyone whom he new could make it.. it would be him. Karasu untied himself, having the time to do it, and walked towards Maxulus.. (He didnt bother running since his pistols were taken from him.) "Excuse me? are u Max? If so i need a favor to ask of you, I need a cannon.. a portable light one if possible.. is it possible?" Karasu was hoping for a yes, for every invention created by Max has been a strong one.. what will he add to it?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 pm

((ok z, go for it))
((that will be the end of this thread, we will be all moving on, division commanders report for assignments, for those of you who know what your doing go all out. For the rest of you, ill give you assignments to do, thank you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13