One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))

Go down 
+15
Cryptic Terror
TheBlackLuffy
WatersCalling
Rodoku
SoulTaker
vongolaking10
Karasu(the crow)
Sleepy
Crocodile Low
Gael
Argent
Cobdogred
NekoYuki
SpliffJones
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

((thor?))
Leo (not thor) kept walking until he reached the bar and walked up to Anubis "im here captain, may kasaru come in?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 am

(( LOOL!! sry man ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 am

((is cool is cool))
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 am

Waiting outside Karasu waited fro permission, if granted he'd go inside. If not he'd stay outside.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:11 am

After receiving Anubis' call, Clyde, as the new commander of the fishmen division, stepped into the bar. The Piranha brothers were waiting outside while Kelp was watching the ship. "You called Anubis-sama?" Clyde asked, saluting with all four of his tentacles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 am

Anubis saw the strange and figure which moved next to him. He could tell it was a female based on the body formed she showed, but he could not see the face. He saw her emerald eyes however. Anubis then took the other mug and then sighed as he pointed a sand blade to her neck which was growing from the side of his arm, like a scythe of death "How curious.... you offer me ale, and yet you are hooded and call me Prince... something that none in my crew have referred to me as so.... therefore, either you are an outsider who is not from my crew, or your a assassin here to kill me, either way, unless you get to the point, i will take your head off that pretty little neck my enchantress....." He said all of this with a beautiful clean smile on his face, but some of the lesser crew members who were there were not happy "WHAT THE HELL?? HOW DARE YOU??" "YOU APPROACH ANUBIS SAMA SO CALMLY!!!"

Anubis then heard Leo "Oh Leo, your here.. we are having a situation, but if that man is part of your division, bring him in....." Anubis then acknowledged Clyde "Ahh... the new members, come in sit, order whatever you want..... i guess its on the house eh? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Clyde noticed that Anubis was threatening a hooded human, he didn't bother confirming if it was a male or a female. He decided "not to interfere in the affairs of dragons" as the saying goes and sat quietly near his new captain. "Can I get a jar of water? One second thought, make it three jars" Clyde asked. He was out of the water for too long and his body was starting to dehydrate. He sat down and waited for the other commanders to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Karasu heard Anubis's words and let himself in, he walked over to Anubis and introduced himself, He knows better then to Disrespect a Younkou. Karasu bowed a bit and introduced himself, trying his best to ignore the lady with a Scythe around her neck... it wasn't easy.

"Karasu 1st mate of the 8th division, I came here with Leo" Karasu Thought of ending up in the Position the Girl was in. -Maybe she said something wrong while she was sitting down... what if I ended up saying something wrong..- Karasus sweat was apparent, although he was trying to hide it.. he was scared. His journey to this Bar might've been one of the biggest mistakes of his life.

A sweat Ran through Karasus Forehead, As he noticed the Bar tender being terrified as well his heart Beat Increased, Thumping on his chest Like a fist was Pounding his insides.. This was indeed fear, and very much one he hasn't felt.. ever. His face now turning red, Its getting to him. He heard the sand was able to kill anyone it touches... hed kill him.. what if he said something wrong? Karasus mind went blank and waited for Anubis's response, the seconds he waited felt like hours in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Her eyes were unblinking. She did not move when the blade encroached up her soft neck, so close that she could almost feel the sharp abrasion of the shifting sands. She utterly ignored the other crew members.... now that she hand found him the rest of the world melted away. The sight of his smile and sound of his voice nearly paralyzed her, despite his aggressive words.
"Enchantress? I'm afraid I must leave enchantment to you, my prince. Does my cloak bother you so? My apologies."

An elegant hand moved to slide the hood from her face. The glow from her eyes subsided to a soft green luminescence as a bit of light flickered over her pale golden hair. Determined to display she concealed nothing from her prince, she pulled the cloak away entirely. Her attire was more indicative of a dancer than an assassin. Her exposed, bronzed arms and mid drift were laden with lean muscle betraying the strength and agility needed for her deadly lifestyle.
"An Assassin, my lord? Of course I am... I live by the shadows, but I have not come for your precious blood, my Prince. The thought of bringing you harm brings me pain a cannot describe."

Her eyes were still lowered, reflecting sincere anguish at the thought of anything happening to him. Her hand was still closed around a cloth that she had carried for years.... since the day it blew away from him. It was a simple white cloth with a tiny stitching of the royal house in one corner.
"You dropped this ... years ago. I have been trying to return this to you. You move too quickly, my lord. I am also here because I was hired to capture you... living or not. I have no interest in doing so. I am here because I know that when I do not return with you, there will still be others. I cannot let them near you. I will hunt him down like the filthy rats they are. Bloody assassins guild... I must find out who contracted them for this in the first place. I will have the head and eat the still-beathing heart of who is responsible for this outrage."

At last she looked up at him, she held out the white fabric for him to take, half hoping he wouldn't. She had built somewhat of a mental shrine around it. She never went anywhere without it, and had risked her life multiple times to retrieve it. Her soft green eyes still retained a youthful innocence as they focused on him. She wondered if he remembered her... it was only a day and they were only children. She would never forget him but, save for her jewel-like eyes that met no rival, she did not think herself to be memorable of worthy of the memory of her sweet prince. After a moment, she lowered her head respectfully. Even if he sent her away, she would spill every last drop of her blood to protect him from the storm she knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Hibiki sat on the floor, took out some leafs, berries, chemicals and other stuff and started mixing them.
"This should increase vision for a short time..."-Hibiki mumbled to himself."Wait a second... ok here it is."
Hibiki put away his stuff in his bag and poured the potion in a crystal tube with a cork cap. The potion had a dark cyan color.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"So Anubis-Sama, is there anything I can do for ya?" Jason asked casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm

"right, sir" said leo and motioned for Kasaru to enter and then took a seat near anubis "so, im at your service, sir" he said
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

Anubis nodded to Karasu "Ah... well its always good to welcome new members, get yourself a drink , i need to talk to your commander for a bit..... after i have talked a bit with our mysterious maiden over here...."

Anubis's attention was on the girl for now. Now that he thought about it , the cloth looked familiar and the stitching confirmed it. This was his cloth as a child. The girls story seemed to check out. But who was she? Anubis tried to remember and then remembered, it was a small flash, but he remembered playing with a girl with emerald eyes. It was short lived though. Anubis laughed "AHahahahahaha, return it to me..... that is rather kind of you.... or perhaps its a ruse... to lure me into a trap, then again, i wont deny the information that might be valuable.... a assasins guild , how interesting...." Anubis had been waiting for something like this to come along. The woman before him was strange no doubt but she seemed like she was interested in protecting him. He smiled "Raise your head... you do know i was once a revolutionary in our homeland do you not? i have spilt much of my own countrymen's blood.... all for my own reasons.... if you join my family... i expect much of you, sometimes, too much, are you willing to do all that? Knowing who i am? and what ive done?" Anubis was asking this as a test to see her answer.

Anubis then motioned to Jason and Leo to sit down, and they did, the others he acknowledged, but he was waiting for the girls answer.

Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

"Hm....interesting." Jason said and he slightly grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 am

Leo sat down, semi confused "who is that?" he asked, seeing as how she seeme to know anubis, but then again, there were marines, bounty hunters and cp agents everywhere, so leo kept a tight grip on his swords handle
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am

She raised her gaze to fix on him, steady and proud. Her long, elegant neck, wheat-toned hair, and steady emerald gaze would betray her pedigree to those who knew where to look.
"A ruse, my lord? Of course you would think so... you have no reason to trust anyone... I could not respect or trust your judgement you if I did not expect that your trust was something I must ear. If I should ever attaint it, it has be treasured and my most valuable possession."
She pulled her hair away so the sand blade would have better access to her soft and elegant neck, a subtle gesture that her life was his to do as he please. Her emerald eyes focused on him something resembling unadulterated adoration sprinkled with a healthy dose of psychotic obsession.
"The guild ... if full of slimy life forms. They are good at what they do but they will sell out to the highest bidder... and their leader... cannot be helped... I've had a mind to take my head, but I get a particular satisfaction from outdoing the lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of your siblings sent this lot of foolery after you"
She leaned in closer to him, the proximity caused a chill to run down her frame. Petal-soft pale pink lips quirked into a smirk as she spoke.
"Of course i know your history, your cause, and you ambitions, my Prince... I have been following you for quite some time. I acquired this fabric the day you left... "
She leaned still closer to him, her lips almost brushing against his skin.
"I know your price, your history, your family, and the consequences, my Prince. My life, my blood, and my loyalty is utterly yours."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am

Karasu shook of his fear When Anubis talked to him in a normal voice, Karasu decided to act calm until he looked ahead.. the lady still had a sand scythe around her neck, and Anubis talked to her the same way he talked to Karasu. Karasu decided to walk to a corner slowly. -Never thought id have to go hide in a corner.. i've never had been Emo before-. Karasu reached the edge hoping He wouldn't be in the same situation she was in. He seemed to know her, though. Karasu watched him converse with her..

-The tone was almost like he NEW her. It was a different tone from the rest, almost like she was special to him... maybe from the past??-
. Karasu desided not to play with the idea of finding out too much about Anubis, over hearing about Assassins Karasu wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them.

The women then made her neck inch closer to the scythe, Karasu was now scared of this women. He watched as she got closer to Anubis and got her Lips close to his cheek, he watcher her erotic Obsession show itself towards Anubis, she was giving herself to him completely... Karasu decided to cross his legs.. -Lucky...-
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am

Anubis then put away his sand blade. It dissolved into the air as the sand particles floated around or was absorbed back into Anubis. Anubis then smiled and leaned down "Thats fine.... its fine to say these things..... however..." He held his hand to her throat gently and then whispered to her "If you betray my crew... or cause harm to any of my members... ill make that sand blade taste the full brunt of the skin on your neck........." He then let go "But, if you join my cause, then you are like my family... and will be treated as such.... though i cant guarantee your life...." Anubis sat back down "Now then, ill talk to you again later after matters have been sorted.... what is your name...i cant remember it too well..."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:17 am

She closed her eyes pleasurably as she held her throat, placing her trust in him completely. He could break her neck easily if he willed it. She shivered happily against his hostile touch as she opened her eyes to gaze at him. "I would expect nothing less than consequences for my actions... your taste is merely a ...bonus."
A devious smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as her released her neck.
"My darling Prince, if I valued my vitality in the slightest, why ever would I have pledged it to you?"
She lowers her eyes in a soft bow as he sat down, dismissing her. She seemed somewhat wounded that he forgot her name... but then recalled that she was never worth remembering.
My blood... has always been yours. I am.. Désirée, my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 am

Karasu watched her enjoy getting abused... His face turned red but didnt say a comment. Her Obssesion for him was well beyond what Karasu was used to seeing, Desiree huh... -i am NOT getting near her, theres something about her that creeps the @#$% out of me..-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

Leo looked at the girl strangley what the hell?? thats weird he thought and was about to turn around and make a smart comment to karasu and then he took a good look at him. "really?" he asked looking at his legs
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:01 am

Karasu looked at Leo with a red face and bloody nose,"...... i dont want to talk about it.." Karasu looked away "... I am NOT menatally prepared for this" he whispered to Thor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 am

((u did it again, LEO, lol, jk))
Leo sniggered "I think your gonna need a tissue" he whispered to him, smacking his face softly and turned around "Oi, Anubis-Sama, are we here for any reason or are we just gonna drink and-" he then looked over at kasarus nose and sniggered "make a bloody mess"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 am

"NOT HELPING!!" Karasu stayed siting down, now using a tissue to wrap his nose. Karasu then laughed at the Pun, "That was a good one". Karasu stayed sitting on the floor. Light Punching Leo on the shoulder, the blood now stopped, temporarely. He looked back at Anubis and the lady.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Hibiki was sleepy, so he put away his stuff and layed on the floor, he slowly fell asleep with the movement of the waves and the sounds of the ocean.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))   Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A case for recruitment, Anubis pirates Bolster ranks at jaya ((CLOSED))
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next