One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Karasu looked with a smirk -maybe he'll have some REAL taste buds- Karasu went towards the kitchen and got every meat possible, "Hmm... in this case maybe Live meat would be great." Karasu gets a Bird that was killed a few nights ago, "Hmm... i hear soup is what people need to feel better.. but meat is also great for him hmm.... THATS IT ill just make meat soup!". Karasu moved through all the meat, getting all the meat possible. Taking off the feathers he put the meat Raw with Turkey meat and chicken meat, he Mixed them up, beating them together. He took a kitchen knife and mercilessly cut the meat till it turned to peaces, a process that took 20 minutes to finish, he then took the mushy meat and poured it in a Cooking bowl. Putting it to bake, Karasu took some water to make it semi like a soup, he then took some Vegetables thinking it would help and threw it in the meal. He let it boil as the meat mixed together in a soup like substance (Mush,oatmeal, Grits). He took some Herbs that made it look good, he found some red plants (Pepper), and a green plant (Other Spicy food) and placed it on top of the meat to make it look deliscious.

Karasu took the meal and Showed it to the crew, "Prepare to eat the best meal of your LIVES!!", The meal at least looked delicious, so nobody would suspect that he has no idea of what he just did, Karasus smile was innocent and made it look like he new exactly what he was doing, which he thought he really did, but doesn't in actuality.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:56 pm

"Haha, looks great" Said Leo laughing and then took a bite. The first few seconds he had to keep from puking, then he couldn't take it anymore "Damn pill" He said and ran to the bathroom, then threw up and did what else he needed to, he didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 am

"im not going to eat that..."-Hibiki said after watching what happened to Leo.-"I preffer to eat all my Universal Pills at once."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am

At the mention of the word meal, Arkanto burst in looking for whatever was in a bowl, plate or container. He saw Karasu's soup and tried to reach for the whole bowl.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 am

Karasu Spotted Arkanto trying to eat the whole food, "Go right ahead its the best soup you'll ever taste!!" In reality it was the worst food made in man-kind and worse than some poisons, Karasu could eat anything and not realize how horrible it tastes. Karasu gave a bowl for himself and put some for Pierce, Hibiki, and Arkanto. "Cmon Hibiki eat the meal, im trying to help all of you keep your strength up, just like your trying to help us all with medicine." Karasu starts eating his Meat soup with peppers, not even tasting the disgusting soup that was in his mouth. Karasu swallowed it like it was a delicasy, "This is gooood..." Karasu wanted to make more for himself later on. He took out the bowl towards Arkanto and everyone.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:13 am

"Efxaristo!" Arkanto thanked Karasu before gulping the whole thing down. With a small burp he sighed with enjoyment. "Thats as good as my mothers 'Hakarl'" I should make you guys some later if we ever stay on an island for a while.

(BTW, Hakarl is a real dish. Its a cooked shark that has been buried for 12 weeks.)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 am

"It sounds delicious!!" Karasu was hoping to one day eat the marvelous thing that is Hakarl, "It sounds delicious!! it makes my stomach growl just thinking about it!" Karasu was over joyed about the food. He wished hed taste it right now. The Vulture recognizing what it was started drooling, then it looked at Karasus second Bowl and Dug its face in, The vulture had a stomach like Karasus, it can eat anything and never get sick. After it enjoyed itself Steel let out a sigh and passed out on the ground, it seemed sound asleep."Hehe thats my steel.."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

She snarled a bit, cursing under her breath. "Clever devil... just like your sinning of old." She scowled as as her hand slipped away from the silver handle. The drawers were locked... why DOES that? Putting one;s underthings under lock and key... how ridiculous! She could breech the metallic encryption via shadow... but it would be much to over the top to violate a lock in the name of garment. She was more interested in flesh than fabric.

A mischievous grin passed over petal soft lips as she felt the cold envelope her skin when she stepped into to the shadow from whence she came. A new shadow called to her... pleading and tempting. She pushed her face through, but dare not press further. She was behind Anubis, now.... so close that his intoxicating scent was haunting her, sending a shiver of bliss and anticipation through her frame. She was close to his neck but resisted the urge to allow her lips to trespass his skin. She disappeared back into the shadow, now thoroughly flustered and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Hibiki looked at his plate, he couldnt do that to Karasu, but he didnt want to eat that horrible food, so he took out a pill from his soud pouch: a pill that would make his taste buds, he would eat it but never know how it tasted, in his left pocket he had the antidote for the pill. Holded his plate and starting eating the soup.

"Delicious..."-Hibiki lied.-"Can you give me some more Karasu?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Karasu turned around to see Hibiki actually eating the soup, after he finishes he takes out his hand asking Karasu for more "Hehe, see it wasnt that bad right?, all you really needed was to taste great cooking." Karasu was gunna take more but realized they ran out, the last bowl left of the Disgusting tasting Soup was for Pierce, Karasu waited with anticipation These are the first people that havent Vomited, Died, or even Fainted after eating his food, and that's excluding the Diahrea effects that come afterwards. But he was at least glad they enjoy his great cooking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Pierce finally found the rest of his body parts completing his full scaled body. He wasn't hungry so he didn't eat that nasty soup. Pierce wanted to train in order to become stronger as Anubis-sama. He wanted to become a division commander one day.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hey Karasu can I ask you a favor?"-Hibiki said.-"I need you to help me train, lets go and you shoot me with basic bullets and I will try and stop them in the air with my powers."

Hibiki looked at Karasu expecting a yes as an answer.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Karasu looked at Rodo, "Ok, ill try not to use any strong techniques." Karasu walked towards the middle of the ship and took out both his pistols, "I wont use any techniques just normal bullets, correct?" Karasu aimed his 2 Pistols at him waiting for him to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yes only two pistols with normal bullets."-Im ready, Hibiki said while rolling up his sleeves.-"Now shoot me!!! But dont shoot me lots of times Hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 pm

"OK Got It" Karasu Shot 4 bullets seemingly Simultaneously, the four bullets curved aiming at his shoulders and 2 legs. The bang was heard like one shot was fired, as Karasu pulled the trigger 2 times each finger in that split second.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Hibiki thought rapidly. He yelled:

"Oto Oto Spiral!"-as he crossed his arms in the air and drew complete circles with the arms like the hands of a clock, returning to their original places but inverse, the right hand which was pointing left at first and was up ended up down and the left hand which was pointing right ended up up. The attack produced a spinning big, powerfull sound wave that protected Hibiki from the bullets as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:56 pm

"Thats good but lets see how far you can go with that", Karasu started running around the ship shooting 2-3 bullets at a time, every second shooting 2-3 bullets. 10 seconds past and he jumped into the air shooting 5 more bullets aiming straight down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am

"F*CK!!!-Hbiki yelled.-"Bullets can kill me if they hit you know!!!"
"Oto Oto Squid Hurricane!!!-He yelled as he spinned going round and round, he started by putting one arm in his back and one inh is front and then, like drawing a circle around him started spinning and moving his arms like an octopus. I feel like dancing.- he thought. While doing this powerful waves of sound were sent around, he only stopped when he felt karasu had stopped shooting at him, he was a little dizzy, but he had trained that attack so many times that it was only a little feeling that disappeared seconds after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 am

Suddenly 2 fire balls whizzed past both Hibiki and Kasaru's heads. Leo sat there, totally emotionless and looked at them "This is Anubis' ship, so unless you want HIM to deal with you, I'd suggest you stop now"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

Anubis grinned as he felt Desiree behind him, but he had his sand blade which was forming from the air aimed at Desirees neck within that very moment. He then spoke softly "I would rather you didnt do that... you see, it makes me feel... most uncomfortable to have someone behind me... never know when your going to be stabbed from behind after all."

Anubis then turned to Leos division and grinned "Ohh, good work Leo... cause if you hadnt, i would have interfered.... ahahhahahaaah, oh and yes Celestia... i spoke with you before... i welcome you to my crew, so nice of you to find your way on my ship.. EVERYONE, this is Celestia, the new division commander, im sure you have heard of her?"

One of the Anubis pirates eyes widened "THE BOUNTY HUNTER?!! THE FAMOUS ONE???" Another one who was sitting nearby gasped "CRap, she caught more 1st class pirates than half the bounty hunters on the Grandline.... she is joining?"

Anubis then waved his hand "YEs.. yes, it is paramount that we gather strong individuals like Celestia to our banner after all... dont you agree?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

"The more the merrier, as they say. I call not giving up my bed." Arkanto said, staring at a picture frame...

Last edited by WatersCalling on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHOOPS!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 am

((i think i should control what leo says for now, waters))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am

Celestia bowed towards Anubis. Giving him a broad smile she said.

"My Abilities are yours To Command weither its Martial arts or the Power of Wind itself... If I May be so bold to ask which division shall I be leading? I Await any orders you give even if they are simple and tedious. If you need me To crack a few unorderly crewmates skulls together to keep them in line Im your women. Hhahahaahah!"

Standing back up Celestia created a cool breeze. Stareing at Anubis with her Cvrystal blue eyes excalimed. "Ive heard Legends of your dashing Good Looks Anubis Sama But I had no idea you had greatly surpassed the rumors =)"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 am

Karasu saw the fireballs coming, didnt move since he new they wouldnt hit, but the warning was clear, Anubis would actualy get mad if we ended up destroying anything.. Karasu put his Pistols away. The last thing he wanted to do was upset a Yonkou. It was a brief but interesting training. Karasu was impressed by how much his improved since his fathers strange visit... he could never fight like that before. Karasu Nodded at Leo signaling he'd stop. When Anubis claimed he would have interfered Karasu thought of what the outcome wouldve been like... every situation he played in his head ended the same way, Karasu dead by an accident or crippled. He wasnt scared of death, but Getting Anubis mixed up in this was something he'd rather avoid. Karasu tehn realized something.... the creepy lady was nearby on the ship.. Karasus hairs stood on end, part of Karasu had changed but there was still a farely large part of him that still feared that women. There was though one good thing out of teh situation, a famous Bounty Hunter had just joined Anubis, the situation had gotten much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Leo decided to introduce himself to Celestia and as he walked towards her he saw Kasaru and almost laughed his ass off from his reaction to the assassin lady. He then reached Celestia and stretched out his hand "Hi, I'm Leo, welcome to the crew" Leo said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next