One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 am

As Best's ship approaches Little Garden , Maxulus watches at it carefully , to examine it from afar. Despite the fact that he heard a lot of things about the island from other people , he did not expect the prehistoric island to be that prehistoric. The strange island was something unexpected for sure. There was a deep jungle and a volcano that seemed to be active as there was some smoke at its peak. The inventor smiles. Although he had great expectations for the island , he now had a lot more. The island was the best place for someone to train and moreover , they could make a research on the prehistoric animals that would be useful for the Anubis Pirates. The animals of the island could be great to experiment on and with Best on his side the results would be the greatest. This place had to become a part of Anubis' territory.

After a little bit the ship had almost arrived. Maxulus opens his Multibrella and he says to his comrades "Ah , I can't wait to examine this island! I will head to the volcano! See you later guys!" as he flies to the volcano to examine it.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Johan looked after Maxulus and sighed. How unresponsibel taking off alone like that.
He looked at the deep jungle, and for once, had his glasses on. Not that he worried that he could miss a dinosaur stepping up to him, he just wanted to be aware of things smaller than that too.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

As Maxulus is moving towards the volcano he thinks "Hm , I should not have left the others like this...But I guess they understand." Meanwhile , as he moves he is stunned by the place. It was amazing. There were lot of trees around that were not harmed by humans and wierd animals that he had never saw before. However , the one that certainly picked the pirate's curiosity was a dinosaur. This animal that was supposed to be extinct , still continued living , as he predicted. He smiles while looking at it and he thinks "Hm...Maybe I was wrong. I have to make my research on the dinosaur's body first , before I move on... It holds the key to surviving on this island!" Then , his Multibrella levitates and Maxulus points with it towards the Dinosaur. His heart felt like it was going to explode. The feeling that the animal could lead him to a great discovery made him a lot more energetic than usual and more determined to fight. He says "Multibrella Sword Rampage!" as two clones of the Multibrella appear around it and move towards the animal to cut it. Much to Maxulus' surprise though the animal did not only endure the damage but also tried to eat the weapons. The scientist could not believe that this animal possessed that kind of strength. He had to use something stronger. He shouts "Super Umbrella Missile!" as his right hand opens like an umbrella and turns to that of a giant , striking the prehistoric animal on the head and leaving it unconscious with a fatal injury. After doing that the pirate transformed to his Umbrella Expand form and he began carrying the dead dinosaur towards the ship , where he could begin his research.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Ranyx was walking through the forests of Little Garden. He had gone to have some fun, looking around and revisiting. It was nice to be back. He stood still, taking in the scenery. All of a sudden, he heard a loud noise. He ran to the site and and watched as someone began dragging the dinosaur away. "Hey! Did you kill that dinosaur?" Ranyx yelled at the man, an obvious user of an odd fruit... He recognized it, but couldn't name it. If this guy had attacked it for no reason, he'd have to answer to Ranyx.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 am

Alfresco stood by "How interesting amigo... this island seems strange, but where there is mystery there is passion!!!"

Best groaned in agony "Oh my god , do you ever shut up Alfresco? HAHHHAHHAAHA, we are here to perform acts of science as Max kun has demontrated.. but im wondering who else is here i smell the scent of machinery in the area....." Best was fixing some sort of weapons and injecting him self with Vaccine shots "You want a vaccine too Johan? Alfresco?"

Alfresco sighed "No Amigo, it seems you do not appreciate passion!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 am

Maxulus turns his head towards Ranyx. He did not expect that there were other people on the island. His pressence definetely surprised him. The scientist nodded and he spoke his words " Hm... I did not expect that I would find someone here. And to answer your question , yes I killed it. I am a scientist and I would like to make my research on it...and moreover , me and my comrades have to eat something." Then , he turns his back to Ranyx and he continues walking towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 am

Johan looked at Best sceptically for a while, then simply said: "No, thank you."
he had made some bad experiences with things injected into his blood. Marines were good with this stuff if you didn't open your mouth ang give them the info they wanted. Not pleasant.
He looked into the forest.
"Hmmm, yes, I think we should go, too. But let's stick together. It's better to be careful around here."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 am

Best then smiled "Good idea, i can usemy defensive equipment to help us against any undesirable attention? HAHAAHAAH"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 am

Undesirable attention? From who, the dinosaurs?
"Yes, sure, let's just get going. We probably shouldn't wander around when it gets dark anymore."
Did that make him sound like a wuss? It was just logical, right? Right?
He got off the ship and waited for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 am

Ranyx shook with anger. No respect for life. Whatsoever. He murdered it just to study it? Ridiculous. Ranyx used Soru, shooting in front of Maxulus and aiming a Shigan at Maxulus' gut, trying to make him reel.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Maxulus is surprised from Ranyx's attack. He did not expect that he would be attacked like this. As he watches at him using Soru , he reverts back to his normal form quickly. Then , he summons his Multibrella and says "Multibrella Slash!" as he sends it towards Ranyx in order to slash him and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Ranyx backflipped away from the slash, a furious look on his face. "No one disrespects the sanctity of life in front of me!" Ranyx flung a pair of Rankyaku at Maxulus' legs and throat.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 am

Ranyx opens his eyes deeply as h watches at the Rankyaku that was coming towards him. Without thinking too much , he moves his leg forward as well and he says "Rankyaku!" sending it towards Ranyx's Rankyaku in order to eliminate it. However , he had forgot that his Rankyaku was not mastered and so when the two attacks collided , his Rankyaku was completely eliminated and Ranyx's moved towards him. Without thinking to much , Maxulus stayed at his position and he was hit by the attack on the chest , causing him a lot of damage. As blood comes out of his chest , he looks at Ranyx thinking "Damn it...That man is very strong! That Rankyaku was increndibly strong! I guess I have taken him too lightly..." Then , he summons his Multibrella and the clones of it. He says "Umbrellaman Sword Mode: Cutman." as he emerges with his weapons giving his arms the powers of swords. After doing that he uses Soru and he moves fastly towards Ranyx , aiming to strike him with a strong punch on the chest.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 am

"What's going on over there?"
And why did he get the feeling it had something to do with Maxulus?
Johan looked at the cloud of dust emerging from the trees.
This or that way, they'd have to take a look at that.
"Come on. Alfresco, Best."
He moved into the forest, towards the dustcloud.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am

Best picked up his bag and then pressed a button "Defensive systems operational..... should be a fun day...." He then ran up to Johan.

Alfresco ran alongside Johan and exclaimed "Yes Amigo, that is right, let us go with a fiery passion that overheats the SUN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 am

"Right. Passion."
Johan said without a hint of enthusiasm, but with a slight smile on his face nontheless.
Alfresco somehow always managed to lighten up his mood.
He held his rifle in his hand, just in case.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Meanwhile deep within the the forest of an island, a pile of dead dinosaurs were laying at the feet of of a man. The man was just standing there not saying a word. Suddenly a marine ran up to him "COMMODORE COAL SIR!!!! WE HAVE A SERIOUS ISSUE!!!!!!" The man walked and picked up his marine coat "What is the problem? I dont like being disturbed..... did the fleet admirals predictions come true, hurry up and tell me answers before i kill you , you damn fools!!!!"

[Presentation Box]
[Commodore Coal 'Genocide' Martinson]

The marine gulped "We have recorded sightings of some people sir, we believe Ranyx is also in Little Garden, just as the Fleet Admiral predicted sir, the Anubis pirates are taking over Little Garden......."

Coal then took out a toothpick, he had an obsession for biting on it "So what? It doesnt change anything, communications are down, the whole thing is in the shits, nothing to eat but dinosaurs here........ to hell with this bullshit.... i was waiting for things to kill, get their position now!!!!" The marine yelped and saluted "YES SIR!!!" The marine ran, but nearby was another man. "Sir.... shouldnt we wait for reinforcements?" Coal laughed "Bierwick, if we wait for reinforcements all our lives, we will get no where..... Just shut up and follow me......"

Bierwick sighed "Yes sir....." He stood up, the big man, holding his giant spear, it was time again to fight for Bierwick.

[Lieutenant Bierwick]
[serves under Commodore Coal]
[Giant spear user]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Johan fired out of reflex when something attempted to jump on him.
In an unexpected case of good luck, he actually hit it between the eyes, killing it in an instant.
It turned out to be a huge, catlike thing... a saberooth...
Johan kneeled down next to it, carefully examining its teeth. he didn't know as much about biology, but there had been somebooks about it in the castle back when he was still heir to a throne...
"So the rumors are true then. I may not know much about animals, but that thing's supposed to be dead."
After realising what he had just said, he added.
"i mean, the whole species should be extinct, not only... you know... it's clearly dead..."
He got up again, mumbling some other things while dragging his hat deeper down his forhead. After he was done with that, whatever it had been good for, he looked at his comrades.
"i wonder what other things await us here..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Ranyx practically disappeared, his Soru allowing him to sidestep Maxulus' punch. Ranyx clutched his heart melodramatically. "Oh, the cruel irony! To have my creation used against me!" Ranyx stared at Maxulus. "You may think you're able to... what's the word? Outdo me in Rokushiki? You're about four hundred years behind, child. Ranyx did a handstand, walking towards Maxulus on his hands. "This is how you do it, boy!" He began kicking Rankyaku out of his legs, alternatively firing large slashes at Maxulus from each leg. He wasn't trying to kill the guy, just get him to fecking apologize.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 pm

As the Rankyakus were coming towards Maxulus' body , for the first time in his life , he got scared. Unable to stay calm he falls for it and he shouts "Rankyaku!" as he sends a massive amount of Rankyaku towards Ranyx's attacks. However , something obvious happened. Ranyx's attack eliminated Maxulus' attack. The scientist of the Anubis Pirates was in a despair as the attack was coming towards him. He coughed blood and without much strength left , he turned his body that way , so that he would be hit at the point where his arms can disarm from the rest of his body , thus escaping the attack. He coughs blood again and he says "Argh... You...*coughs blood* are...strong...But I will not retreat!" and continues by shouting "Umbrella Expand!" as his body parts open and Maxulus turns huge. He shouts "While I am in this form my Rankyaku is a lot stronger than you can imagine! Rankyaku!" as he kicks a giant Rankyaku out of his legs that was way stronger than the ones he previously kicked , even a mastered one. Then , he immediately reverts back to his original form and falls on the ground unconscious , hoping that the attack would defeat Ranyx and save him from certain death at the hands of his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Ranyx began spinning like a top in his handstand, firing off a twister of Rankyakus, and they began holding the gigantic Rankyaku off. Ranyx grimaced... his giant Rankyaku was giving him much more trouble than expected. He backflipped out of his handstand, his Rankyaku's over-shocks stopping him from being obliterated. He extended both his fists, and murmured, "Rokuogan." A tunnel of air shot out of Ranyx's fists, and met the Rankyaku, forcing it to slowly disperse. Ranyx stopped the Rokuogan as soon as the Rankyaku dispersed. He was breathing fairly heavily... he hadn't had to do that for a long while. He caught his breath, went over to Maxulus, and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He'd find his crew mates: he had mentioned crewmates. He walked off, and after a good ten minutes of walking, he came across three people, one standing by a dead sabretooth. His comrades, no doubt. "What? Did you kill that to experiment on its corpse too?" Ranyx asked, shrugging Maxulus' unconcious body to make a point. "Do I have to make you apologize too?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Jakin's ship hits the side of the island and as soon as it does the heat from the island hits the entire crew a huge man with a giant sword on his back walks up behind Commodore Jakin " Where the hell are we this heat here is intense" the man removes his shirt and was now holding the huge sword in his hand " This island is called Little Garden it seems that the Anubis pirates are gonna try and take it over I'm here to give Commodore Coal some back up" Jakin jumps down from the ship he wasn't wearing any shoes steam came up from the ground but it didn't bother Jakin because of his devil fruit " Come Lieutenant I'll keep the heat off you for now" the Lieutenant jumped down and followed behind Jakin into the island...

[Presentation Box]
[Commodore Jakin " Heatwave" Storm]

[Lieutenant Jake]
[serves under Commodore Jakin]
[Giant sword User]

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Maxulus wakes up and he realises that he is being held by someone. He moves his head up and he watches Ranyx holding him. Then , he jumps on the ground and he says "Ah , the last attack of mine really drained my energy. I was lucky though...my body parts are umbrellas and most of the attacks hit at spots that they were connected so it did not cause me a lot of damage." He flies on the sky for a moment and watches around. He had the strange feeling that someone arrived at the island at the same time. He stops flying and he talks to Ranyx "Anyway... You look strong! What is your name and how did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Ranyx scoffed. "Do you think I'm dumb, kid? I know all about your Devil Fruit, you don't need to talk to me like I'm a particularly thick-headed moron." He stared coldly at Maxulus. "I still want the apology. Little Garden has remained free for a long time, and its inhabitants unharmed. If you undo centuries worth of calm..." He left the threat hanging, thinking over Maxulus' two questions. "First, how did I come here. I flew. I thought you would understand the principles of it, as you clearly know Rankyaku. But I guess I overestimated you. As for who I am..." He tapped himself on the head. "Do you know the "Immortal One"? Longest standing bounty ever? I believe it's... just longer than eight centuries?" He grinned at Maxulus, a vague sort of excitement in his eyes. "Well, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 am

Maxulus grins. He had heard for someone with a bounty for so long , but he could not remember the name. He takes a deep breath and he says to Ranyx "Well , I have heard something but I cannot remember the exact name... As for the apology , I am afraid I cannot give it to you. I guess you know that in an island like this , all that matters to survive is basic instict. I just made use of it to find myself and my comrades something to eat...Is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next