One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

(Sorry, Was a bit distracted. 'Ment Arkanto. Razz)
Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

(kay, its cool XD)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Hibiki was surprised, he was frozen solid when he saw the fireball almost hitting him. "I guess Leo is right, this is Anubis's ship we musnt destroy anything-Hibiki thought.

"I'm sorry for causing disturbance Leo..."-Hibiki apologized.-"I guess I'll have to train somewhere in land."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Anubis looked to Celestia and grinned "Good looks? well my dear you are rather delightful to gaze upon by itself... but i already have a woman in my sights... you will have to forgive me, however, you are free to look upon me whenever you wish, for that is who i am... A Prince... a man of noble birth....and therefore, my charm is surely to enchant you.. but do not be fooled.. royal good looks which i have inherited through my bloodline will not save me on these foul seas.... would i have traded all my life for that special moment to grasp the one thing that will make me immortal i would. However, this is not the time to talk of trade, but the time to talk of taking...... for i shall grasp all that is within these seas , and in the New World with my own bare hands after grabbing MY COUNTRY!!!"

The pirates roared in approval of Anubis's mini speech. AS Anubis cleared his throat "You shall command the 14th division, ill leave it under your care, you may recruit whoever you want to.. i do not need to go over the rules again do i?"

The pirate who was on the look out ran to Anubis "LAND AHOY, ANUBIS SAMA!!!!!" They had reached the island where the guild was, the island of Baltigo.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Hibiki was excited. They were going to reach land soon.

"Anubis-sama, with all respect, I have a question.-Hibiki said with good manners.-What are we going to do in this island?

Hibiki was afraid of talking directly to anubis, he realized that he should've done that question to Leo, he hoped that Anubis didnt kick him out of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Karasu was enlightened that the crew roared for Anubis, when he heard the word Land he polished his Pistols making sure they were ready for a fight. He felt at home, it no longer felt like a fight to him, it was indeed a job in his mind now. Something he was born to do, as a former prince that term was literal for him. Karasus thoughts were not weather or not he would die, but rather who he would KILL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Pierce was kind of jealous that this girl became a division commander. I mean she was bounty hunter for crying out loud. At least pierce could take his anger out on the people of Baltigo. Maybe he could prove himself to be worthy of this crew. Pierce grinned at the thought of the fight there is to come.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Desirée quirked a half smile at Anubis' remark as she slithered out of his shadow.
"Stabbed, m'lord? I've already offered you my neck."

A hand pushes sun kissed strands of silvery gold hair from her face, exposing her elegant neck. Her vivid emerald eyes fix on him, with a glimmer of mischief.
"If you'd rather stab be from behind, I will do my best to accommodate your lust ... bloodlust, I mean."
She turns her back to him completely and turns her head to give him a playful smirk over her shoulder.

Her eyes suddenly ran cold as a cool voice caught her ear. She turned her head to confirm her suspicions and her eyes fell upon Celestia. Her eyes narrowed to green serpentine slits. Her hands clenched with rage. Surely Anubis wouldn't be insane enough to trust her.

She DARED to compliment him? HER Anubis? Her nails were digging into her palms within her clenched hands, beginning to draw blood. She listened to his words about about being interested in someone else... it had to be someone royal. She knew it could never be her. She did have royal bloody but she never knew about it. Her origins were kept from her for her own protection, though, she had all of the traits of her bloodline of which she was the last surviving member.

She ran a hand over her neck down to below her collarbone in attempt to cool her rage, unknowing that the blood from her palm was now smeared over her skin, dripping. She lifted her eyes to Anubis, her frame still shuddering with anger.
"What do you command, 'mlord?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 am

Celestia grinned at Leo and Shook his Hand firmly with incredible strength. Hopeing to see a strong handshake in return. After all Celestia believed a persons handshake told alote about a person. Well maybe not belived she would ponder on the subject from time to time....

Her soft firm tan skin brightened as the sunlight shined onto her skin.
"Leo is it? Well it is my pleaser to meet you. =)"

Celestial didnt want to show her Brutal and dark side so she leaned forward expposing he huge clevage. Her breats seemed like they would pop out of her small black shirt at any moment. Giveing Leo A Wink she turned to attention to Anubis.

"Anubis Sama I thank you for your generosity. And it is Quite refreshing to hear that your resolve and Goals are Highly Admirable. I feel like I make the right choice in joining your crew."

Celestia blew Anubis a kiss playfully. "Watch where your starring at Green eyes." Only Desirée would her Celestia's warning.

Celestia started to do a few stretches to loosen her tight muscles.

Feeling the COld Stare on her back Celestia turned in Desirée direction.
"Wind Whisper" Useing the wind to carry her soft voice to Desirée ears Celestia whispered

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 am

Leo shook back, his shake also abnormally strong and beamed more "It's a pleasure to meet you, Celestia" Then looked forward and smiled "Look, land, which means war, which means, I should get my new sword" Laughed Leo who took off running to his cabin, obviously excited about this
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 am

Karasu looked at Leo running to get his sword, He couldnt help but smirk as Leo was actually showing great interest on something in a way that would make him react like a child would. Karasu looked at the lady whom was almost exposing her breasts... she seemed like she'd make them pop at any moment. He looked away trying to continue to polish his pistols, his face now red. -I will not bleed, i WILL not bleed- he kept thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 am

Arkanto got up and walked towards the storage cabinet in which he slept in. He opened it to see his spear, shield, 'relic', his armor, some mops, a bucket and a pillow. He placed the picture frame down and grabbed his spear and shield. He went back outside, Sitting next to Karasu. "I don't think we have met... Have we?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 am

"Hehe im Karasu, called that by my.... familly.. in the past. I havent met you yet but you were the only one that actually blocked my bullet in Jaya. It was impressive, the other 2 i had to stop myself..." Karasu paused for a moment, then returned to himself, "Hehe sorry i was just thinking about the information in my head... ive gotten stronger then i was back then, much stronger... I cant wait for a fight.." Karasu looked behind him by accident forgetting that lady was there. His face lit up again and emmediately turned around again. "DAMN IT, why dont girls learn to cover up T.T" Karasu was trying his best not to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:05 am

Celestia gave Karasu a smile. "Its nice to meet you Karasu is there anything I can do for you?"

Celestia gave Karasu a Questionable look while teasing him with a sexy wink.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 am

Karasu looked away, face still red "No im good thanks for asking," Karasu closed his eyes trying to imagine he never saw Them almost pop out. Celestias "Girls" Were in a very small shirt. Karasu felt threatened by her, as she must've become a famous bounty hunter somehow, one of them judging by the looks of her must be by using her charm, but for those that dont work she looks like the type that can fight as well... It seemed like a situation where Karasu should just mind his Business. She seemed like trouble... His face still red and refusing to look back.. What she was wearing kept swirming around his head "When are we gunna land already T.T". If he reached land he'd be clear of this temptation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

Pierce laughed when he saw Karasu embrassed by the new girl. He fell on the ground clinging to his sides while rolling on the deck "Is it getting hot in here or is it just her?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 am

The ship docked at Baltigos dock. The wooden plank drawn downwards as most of the pirates made way to scout. From a distance they could hear screams. It seemed the island was fitted with traps. Spears, trapdoors, mines, trip wires. The whole she bang was here. Anubis could see it thanks to King who returned to report the fates of a few of the more excitable crew members. Anubis then turned to Celestia "If you can clear out the traps... we will need the traps clear before anything else. Leo and his division will assist you...."

Anubis turned to Desiree "Where is the guild HQ? We will need to head there my dear..."

From a distance 3 shadows were watching them make their move.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Karasu was overjoyed he was on land, and was about to step out until the mention of Traps were around the area. Karasu then realized he had to actually work WITH the lady that winked at him, Karasu just gave up fighting Lady luck, she won this round. Karasu was on stand by, waiting for Leo or Celestia to tell him what they were going to do, including the plans.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Désirée gave Celestia a cold regard, ignoring her words, entirely un impressed and uninterested. Anubis seemed to need the little harlot so she would try to ignore her but if she lead them astray and cause Anubis any harm, she would tear the girls throat out with her teeth and eat her still beating heart.

She looked turned back to Anubis, her heart sinking at his words. She knew how dangerous it was to get to the assassins guild's HQ. No one who wasn't a member, or wasn't brought there in chains ever made it there alive. She knew how to get there without shadow-hopping but, the way was so precarious that a ship would have to know the exact route as their was scarcely enough room for the ship to pass without being destroyed by the submersed fortification devices, sea kings, and traps.

She knew her directions had to be perfect and precise. Her heart would shatter if Anubis suffered so much as a scratch. If anything went wrong, she would pull him into a shadow and get him to safety ... then allow him to take her head for her failure. He could not afford to lose his crew if he was to meet his goals... she must not fail.

Without a thought, she placed her hands on Anubis' shoulders and leveled her lovely green gaze upon him, her eyes serious and unyielding.
"Forgive my intrusion, m'lord, but you must listen. The path is very dangerous, it leaves no room for error... not so much as a meter. My directions must be followed exactly. I know you have no reason to trust me this much and I am unworthy of the responsibility but it is the only way, my Prince ... I shall not fail you. If anything were to happen to you... I..."
She lowered her hands and quickly turned away from him so he would not see the moisture building in her eyes at the though of him being harmed in any way. Even she knew better than to display and sort of weakness to a Yonkou.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Celestia Smiled At Anubis. "It shall be Done Anubis Sama..."

Celestia floated into the Sky and glided across the sky at a Fast steady pace.
Focuses Compressed Air spears Celestia shot them at select spots on the ground testing for traps but useing percision not to do too much damage only enough to set 1 off.

Activating a few trap doors a cloud of dust poofed up when 3 was hit by A Wind Spear.

10 Explosions were set off as 10 spears managed to hit 10 mines.

Celestia giggled with delight. "I love explosions heheheh Bang! BOOM! Hahahaha!"

Celestia then dropped to the ground.
"Silent wind style: Invincible wind waves."
Celestia sent out a lightly compressed air invicible to the untrained eye. These Waves sliced up a good amount of trip wires.

Somehow Celestia manged to activate a trip wire next to her sending a barrage of spears her way.

"Owl Fist Style: Talon punch parade!" Makeing a a claw with her hand she focused a steady wind blade on her hands. Celestia then proceed to rapidly slice up the onslaught of spears at her with her Owl style. A Few Spears Barrley missed her.

Celestia then used "wind Whisper" to contact Leo. "Hey Cutie you comming? theres still plenty of traps left dont want me to beat you do ya =P"

Celestia slowly moved ahead disarming traped yet there lay plenty more ahead of her which would take awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Leo shot to his room and grabbed his swords, but was having trouble finding his new one "Damn it" he said to himself "Its 6 feet tall, how the hell can't I find it?" Then he suddenly heard Celestia's voice in his ear and whipped around "How are you doing that??" asked Leo, still looking for his new weapon
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

While continuing to disarm the seemily unlimited supply of Traps Celestia Heard Leos Voice on the Wind that blew from his direction.

"I can manipulate wind. Im useing the wind to caputre the vibrations of our voices so we can comnicate. It Sure beats Comunicators snails hu? Well guess ill see you out here when you get here. Hehehhe o got myself a nice head start in our trap disarming race =)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 pm

"Thats an awesome ability, oh, here it is" Leo laughed pulling a giant sword out from under his bed "Always under here, ain't it" he laughed and ran up on deck with the sword rested on his shoulder "8th Division, Move Out" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Karasu followed the path Celestia was making, He then stopped after she paused for a moment. "Luckily Area attacks are my favorites." Karasu whistled as a Volture came and picked him up, the Volture flew in from the air and picked up Karasu from his Back as he pointed his guns different directions. "Bullet Barage!!", Hundreds of Bullets were fired from his 2 pistols sending them in different directions, the bullets managed to hit the randomly placed mines, as one bullet of the hundreds would even hit one the Domino effect would hit more. Out of the hundreds of bullets Half hit the mines, Causing Many Random Explosions around the area, the Explosions were all almost simultaneous activating most of the trap doors and ruining most wires around the area just with the force of all the simultaneous explosions. The area was destroyed, wiping out the traps from the area with their own Mines. Karasu smirked at the damage he did, the area was decimated, Yet Karasu wasn't buzzed. He stayed in the air awaiting further orders or to follow someones lead. He could easilly continue on ahead and continue to shoot many bullets at a time, but this was a group mission.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 pm

"Well then" laughed Leo "LETS GO!!" he yelled, using a combo of Geppou and Soru and jumping next to Celestia, steadying himself with fire from his feet so he could stay in place "Ready to invade?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next