One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))

Go down 
+3
GoreFish
Sleepy
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 am

Martello awoke on his bed, again another two women on either side of him. He grinned as he got up and put on his clothes , he didnt put his marine coat on. Just his loose shirt and his pants. He opened the door and yawned. He then yelled "How far away are we from i destination??" The marine manning the ship replied "A hour or so away Sir!!!" Martello then grinned "We are having a meeting Now, everyone up!!" The other marine rang the bell to summon the 7 sins to the meeting room.

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 am

Enma was asleep, as usual. The young "commander" clearly didn't deserve such a high ranking because of his inappropriate behavior. He didn't wake up from the bell calling him to a meeting, but in the time he spent with the Archangels, Bushy, his sheep and his bed, learned to obey a few command and walked towards the meeting spot, with Enma sleeping on his back with a sleeping bubble blowing from his nose. "Oh I can't possibly have another bite... Oh why not?" Enma mumbled in his sleep, dreaming about mountains of cupcakes and ice cream. Smarty, his parrot and boss, was standing near his head, whispering into his ear. "He's gonna eat ya Enma! Run! Run!" She whispered, planting bad dreams in Enma's head, the cruelest way to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am

Iris had been awake. She wasn't one to sleep in. Too much time getting lost. Plus, if something like this happened, what would she do without the time she needed to fix her hair? No, no. She had been awake for at least two hours now, though she hadn't spent a lot of time actually doing something. Wandering around the ship she was still new to, looking around to get to know where the most important rooms were and who slept where (information that could only come in handy later).
She had decided to make the pretty girl her personal... student, protege, so to say. The girl needed her help. The incident yesterday had shown her she was clumsy, and that men didn't take her seriously. She didn't like that, and felt it her duty to help. After she had ordered both of the men to do kitchen duty for one week, she hadn't really talked to her anymore, but she had made a decision now, and would tell her as soon as she could. It wasn't exactly an act of pure sociality though, she did see her own profit in this.
As expected, the captain of this crew was a womanizer, something that didn't sit quite well with her. But she did have her pride, and she wasn't going to end as just one of his girls, even if that meant possibly losing a bit of his interest.
When she was called to the meeting room, she was in her cabin, for once just doing nothing but sitting, thinking and watching Donovan sleep.
Close to nothing could wake that dog, and she wasn't going to. If he was needed. he'd be there. It was part of his instincts.
So, she headed o the meeting room alone.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Zhuka walked down the hallway when the bell rung. She barely slept so she was tired, but she did get a few things of hers done. She was going to head to bed when she heard rattling from the storage closet. She opened the door to find two girls, dressed as Seaman recruit, tied together and their mouths taped over. The girls seemed to be pleading for help, So Zhuka dragged them with her onto the deck of the ship. "Don't worry-na" Zhuka said to them "The Captains might be able to help you-na..."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Ioric cursed as he heard the bell ring, announcing that a meeting was needed. "At a time like this! I'lll never be able to get this room clean enough!" He grumbled to himself as he left his medical area, retracting the spray of disinfectant the protruded from his hand back inside it, before taking off his hygenic shoes and replacing them with his usual outdoor shoes. He then started making his way to the meeting room, while spraying a few places with his disinfectant if he thought they looked a little too filthy, and stealing a few berri from one of the sailors open chests. "The fine rear admiral probably just felt like annoucning his so called brilliance to us, or perhaps need to ask for help in the dire situation where he needed another extra woman." He said snidely to himself, with a nasty smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Ti'ar grunted as he slammed the door to the jail shut, his shirt half off. "Damn you. Damn you, Martello. I was just getting to the damn GOOD bits." He threw his arm through the second sleevehole, and then began buttoning his shirt. "I swear to god, Martello, if this isn't fucking important, I'm going to rip your head off and jam it up your ass!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, almost shaking the ship with the force of his yell. He stomped up the assorted staircases, before reaching the meeting room. He flung the door open, smashing it on the wall of the room. "What." Ti'ar growled, glaring at Martello, his eyes alight with rage.

Duncan was working on making a new scimitar: his had broken in a sparring match... he had hit someone else's more sturdy sword a bit too hard. When he heard the bell ring, he sighed. He'd have to start again. From scratch. What a darned pity. At least he had a backup scimitar he could use if necessary. He cleaned up from his work before leaving his new forge-room. He got to the meeting room far before Ti'ar had, and heard his cursing scream beforehand. It wasn't any of Duncan's responsibility to reprimand Ti'ar for his rudeness... at least Ti'ar had a reason to be rude.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 am

Iris arrived at the meeting room just in time to wath Ti'ars little show.
"What a temper..."
Were the first words to be uttered to her corades today, though really, she wasn't one to complain about this kind of thing, seeing as her teper was probably worse when it came down to it. Only she didn't show it at every opportunity she got.
"Good morning, dear."
She said to Duncan with a smile, which didn't waver when she turned back to Ti'ar.
"You too. Though I would greatly appreciate if you weren't blocking the entrance to the meeting room, thank you very much."
He really was, though she didn't actually have a problem with it. Just another reason to taunt him a bit, in a sall way. In her experience, it was the sall things that really counted, and seeing as his reactions so far had been amusing in their own right, this might just become a new hobby.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 am

As Ioric shuffled into the meeting room with a face of displeasure, he made a pair of diinfectant sprays pop out of his hands. "This room is filthy!" he said in disgust, "I'm going to clean the whole place right now! Why dosen't anyone do this properly, to blissfully ignorant of what the new invention called 'soap' is?" He then started spraying all around the area, completely ignoring the others that had arrived before him, except to occasionly spray them as well.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Martello was sitting at the meeting table with his legs on the table. He was smiling, "Dont be so uptight, your gonna have more playthings soon.... now then, seeing as most of you are here, tell me , do any of you know what the island of Terygon consists of?" Martello threw a folder he had with him. It contained outlines of the island. Martello was waiting to see if any of them knew what the island of Terygon had.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Bushy shivered from the touch of the disinfecting spray and combined with Smarty's nightmare planting, Enma finally woke up. He didn't wonder where he was and what they were doing at the moment, how the hell did this guy become a commander? "I've never heard of th..." Enma started saying before he got slapped by Smarty. "Fool, Terygon island is known for it's separation between pirates and marines from the east and west." She said, quoting a text book from her brilliant mind. The parrot seemed to deserve the Commander title more than her owner. "It is also known for the high amount of spies and assassins that operate in it. An excellent place to gather information from" She said, reading memorized texts from various reports she came by.

(( I hope it's ok that Smarty knows the answer. If not I'll edit))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Ti'ar's eye twitched at Iris, underneath the shadow of his cap. "..." He very slowly and deliberately moved at the slowest speed he could manage without making himself look utterly ridiculous. "I'm so sorry I was in your way, Iris." He took a spot near Duncan, and before Ioric could get near him, he pointed at the Ensign with his right forefinger. "Touch me with that stuff and I swear I'll kill you. Painfully." He punched his open palm. "Damn, I know Martello! However, no matter how many 'playthings' you get, you don't like getting interrupted either. Do you?" He was too busy sulking and being pissy to understand anything else Martello said: was this really important enough to justify interrupting Ti'ar's fun? He doubted it.

Duncan groaned a pained, sorrowful groan at Iris' beautiful words and kind voice. "Good morning, Miss Iris." he said back to her in the most polite way he could. Again, another way for her to torture him. She must know. Rumors, probably. Sadist, likely. Dammit. "Would you please... refrain from doing that, Mr. Hieford?" Duncan asked Ioric, hoping he'd stop. Highly unlikely however. "No, I haven't... the... parrot must have, I guess."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Zhuka dragged the tied up girls onto the deck. "You suffered the commanders punishment, but it was too light-na" Zhuka said "Don't worry, I'll change you back later-na. We need proper punishment for better justice-na." Zhuka left the two on the deck, still tied up, as she went to get lost again somewhere in the ship.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 am

Ioric smirked at Ti'ar before snidely commenting; "Oh a thousand pardons, I didn't know you prefered being a walking germ collection, I suppose you enjoy washing in gravy?" He then heard Duncan's request, which was quickly answered with, "Don't worry, after a few more sprays this place will be a little bit cleaner." annd carried on with his cleaning, though avoiding Ti'ar as he was afterall, one of his mulltiple superiors. "Great a filthy town with filthy pirates were going to, no doubt an intel misson. Though I suppose some valubles could in fact assist in the matters." , the cyborg medical marine mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Martello was watching Ioric he found the cyborgs actions weird. He laughed though and then addressed the answer given by the parrot "Bingo, very astute... thats right, that is Terygon island.... it is a island of spies and information. Alot of copies of important documents end up on this island and have caused so much trouble for the government in the past. Thats why the marines began a campaign to take over the island. This leads to the island being split into two, East and West, East belonging to the marines, and West belonging to pirates in general. No one pirate protects that place, more like a collection of them.... they hold up this big wall called the Great wall of Terygon.... it seperates the island. We are going to the east to find out more about the Steel pirates, i also might have some other good deeds we can perform while we are there..... like wiping out the maggot pirates off the face of the planet, or in Ti'ars case.... well i leave it to your imagination my friend....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Ti'ar's face morphed into one of pure indignation. "Damn it, Ioric, gravy's damn delicious! Don't mock my choices!" Of course Ti'ar didn't bathe in gravy... not to say that he DID bathe. Gael and Ranyx did make him bathe on occasion... after they had knocked him completely unconscious first. Ti'ar's ears perked up at 'pirates'. "Did... I just hear... permission? Hell yes! Now I'm sorry for threatening to kill you, Martello!" This time. "Can't wait, can't wait... all the others have just damn given up already. I need new prisoners..." Laughing, almost devolving into giggling, madly to himself, Ti'ar began resolving to come up with something new to do to his prisoners.

Duncan raised an eyebrow at Ti'ar, mildly confused. The man was insane. Or at least, that's what the rumors said. "Well, if it's pirates, I guess it's okay..." Duncan murmured, giving himself a small hug. To others, it would just look like his stomach hurt or something. "I can't wait, sir. Will that be all? I need to finish a replacement sword, or else I might not be able to fight at the top of my form."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

'A wall... Pirate crews... Other good deeds... Wiping out... BURDEN' Enma repeated the conversation in his head, each word making him more sorry that he got out of bed this morning. He needed to find a bed that couldn't carry him around whenever Smarty wanted, but Bushy was just too darn comfortable. His Ti'ar and Duncan seemed to want to work, weirdos. "May I stay out of thi..." He started before he got slapped by Smarty a second time this morning. "We can't wait Martello-san" Smarty said with a salute, shutting Enma up with her other wing. "Right Enma?!" She said with a grim look on her face. Enma could easily flick her off but Smarty controlled his favorite bed, who was fight a sneeze thanks to the disinfectant spray. "I gueff..." Enma mumbled under the feathery wing and flashed one of his lazy salutes. At that moment Bushy released an explosive sneeze, to the dismay of the cleanoholic cyborg.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 am

Ioric merely stared in suprise at Ti'ar's retort, and simply stated; "I have absoultely no idea on how to react to that." He then noticed Enma just had an immense sneeze, which was reacted with a terrified shriek. "Don't sneeze everywhere! I was almost finished cleaning up!!" Ioric squealed, as he quickly sprayed the area of the table which sneezed on vigoursly wiping with a spare cloth he had in his pocket. The cyborg sighed, and then said with great pride, "The room is offically clean enough! Now, rear admiral sir, when do we depart?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 am

Martello laughed as he then grinned "I wonder why i havent heard any comment from Iris yet? oh well, we port in a couple of hours, first we head to the marine HQ on that island, luckily is a rich district, filled with beautiful women and expensive shops, hehehehehe, this will be fun i think, that island is a great place......" Martello had never been there, but he had heard great things about the Eastern side of the island. It was like a 5 star hotel area. It was very posh indeed. A complete opposite of the West side of the island. Martello was still sitting.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

Iris had listened intently.
She had planned to make a snappy comment towards Ti'ar, who was quickly evolving into her favourite subject for affectionate (or not) mocking.
She had even planned on touching him, maybe, a little, but then.... Something told her he was just a bit too dirty, even for her, and she drew her hand back before really expanding it.
Also, there were more important matters at hand. Pirates... pirates... That was all she heard. Who cared abotu all the other luxury? Pirates were what was important right now!
She crossed her arms, and thought she could feel the cold metal of her left hand, even though it was well hidden under the leather of her glove. Pirates took it. Spoiled, forever. She could still see the captains face, his smile, and for once, she didn't hold up whatever mask she had at all other times. For once, her face only showed true, fierce anger. Cold hate. She despiced them. The scum. And even though she couldn't care less at any other opportunity, now she would have given anything, anything to, just for a few minutes, watch Ti'ar do his work on them.
Her voice, as well, was frosty, it had lost its purr and dark warmth when she stepped closer to her new commanding officer.
"I am ready. Any time."
Every word was pronounced perfectly, but not put into the world with the love such perfection deserved, but alost spat out in hate. Iris could tolerate everything, really, everything. She could not tolerate pirates. Not for the robbing, stealing, killing, burning towns and ships to the ground. For simple, simple revenge.
She turned away from the others. No. Anger was ugly. When she turned back to them, her dark smile was back.
"Is there anything else any of you boys needs from me?"
The purr, the smile.... If not for her clearly being in a different mood only few seconds ago, it might as well just have been a hallucination.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 am

Martello grinned, for soe reason Iris gave off a feeling that she was deeply motivated he then waved his hands "That will be all everyone, prepare for port in about.... well actually we are near by!!!" Martello could see from his window in the meeting room. The island was showing, the giant wall in the middle was so obvious and it seemed very tall and long. Martello got up "Deal with all your personal matters, and then we shall make port!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:58 am

"You heard him Bushy!" Enma shouted at his sheep. Bushy nodded and got up on his feet, stretching to his full tiger-size. Enma hopped onto his back and Smarty landed on Enma's mane of dark hair. The weird bunch exited the meeting room and walked upon the deck. Bushy inflated his wool, cooling himself with the cold breeze, preparing to take off. "Not yet Bushy my friend not yet..." Enma whispered, sensing the sheep's will to fly once again.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Ti'ar rubbed his hands together in excitement. "Oh, yes, of course Martello! I'll be back! I need to get the chains, and the cuffs, and the..." He spun and rushed out the door, leaving the rest of the group in the dust. He was so, so, so incredibly excited about this! It was always the ruffians who thought they owned the world who were the most exciting to break. He scurried into the jail, slamming the door shut behind him. A few screams of terror erupted from inside, but ended abruptly. Ti'ar was preparing for an exciting, exciting day.

Duncan saluted respectfully. "Yes sir, I will be prepared for the mission. I assure you." He then excused himself peacefully, returning to his forge. He'd be able to finish the scimitar by the time they landed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

The Bastion made port at Terygon Eastern side. It seemed like a busy , bustling metropolis. Martello could see people shopping and people walking around looking at shops and other people. Martello also noticed a bunch of people on the roofs, snapping pictures or waving briefcases around. This was Terygon after all. Martello would be surprised if he had not seen spies wandering around trying to scrounge for information. A plank was lowered as Martello walked towards the exit. He was greeted by a bunch of marines who saluted. One with sunglasses spoke "SIR WELCOME TO TERYGON!!!" Martello walked down and nodded "Ah, ah, its all fine with me..... i like the welcome, let me just wait for my other members to come as well..."
Martellos rear admiral cape flowing in the wind, his blonde hair flowing as well. The other marines watched him in amazement, this man was really a marine royalty.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Bushy followed Martello down the plank with Enma and Smarty on his back. The giant sheep made no effort to carry the two and seemed as if he didn't even feel them beyond his coat of wool. "Such a nice place..." Enma mumbled, he will definitely dream of this place in his next nap. His eyes were only half open. This time of the day was Enma's walking hours. Those were the only two hours in every day that Enma didn't sleep in at all, to Smarty's joy and his dismay.

On the complete opposite side of the island:

A sheep baring the Anubis pirates' flag lowered it's anchor in the western port of Terygon. The ship belonged to the Anubis Pirates' thirteenth division: the fishmen division. Although the crew sailed on a ship, three out of the four were traveling in the water while Ro, the older brother of the piranha duo, was manning the helm. A weird looking jelly-like man arose from the water and set his foot on the wooden port. All eyes immediately turned to watch the fishman that was freak even among other fishmen. He was baring the tattoo of slavery along the Anubis tatto, that he placed on his body only a couple of hours before. "You guys stay and guard the ship, I'll go find Anubis=sama's contact" The man commanded, lifting a gigantic jar of water over his back so he won't dehydrate. "Aye Aye Clyde-sama!" Ro answered for his two other crew members who were under water at the moment, grabbing some fish for lunch.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 pm

When Ioric left the meeting, he began carefully stocking up on any medical supplies he would need, after all, he was a walking clinic thanks to his in built robotics. "Hmmmmm seems that I have everything in the medical area, now I just need a nice sack to help 'liberate' certain possesions from pirates, and if theres time possilby a few marines.", the medical marine chuckled to himself as he picked a empty sack from the corner of his room. As the crew arrived on shore, Ioric made his way to the deck to watch Martello finish walking down the landung plank. Ioric followed him down, and bowing while saying to the marine who greeted the rear admiral; "My, my, a bit cloudy today to wear sunglasses isn't it? You must of lived in a cave for a few years I suppose." He then turned to Martello and saluted. "Ready to follow orders to loot, er, I mean look, as in look for information on the steel pirates." Ioric said dutifuly, while thinking happily about what he could earn from this area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next