One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Celestia Shout with Excitment. "Aha what pitiful traps begone!"

Celestia creates two tornado's. Movingly them with her willpower. The two tornado's started to detonate the mines with explosions and suck up the spears wires and any traps that they came acrossed.

Clearing two sets of paths towards there destination. Useing Her Wind Whisper to contact Anubis.

"Anubis Sama I would Like to inform you that we are all makeing good process in our trap removal mission. If I may be so bold to say we should have the trsaps removed by 1 hour."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Karasu still in the air watched Leo finally arrive, "I think its a little late to invade hahaha!" Karasu Flew ahead taking out his 2 guns, "Bullet brigade!" 40 bullets were shot around him while he was flying making a straight ling of even more explosions, 15 explosions were formed destroying more traps and creating a path. "Damn how tightly sealed is this?" Karasu was running out of AOE attacks, it seemed unessesary to have so many traps, He flew a little higher up to look at the damage dealt so far. Karasu waited for his Captain to make a move, he could easily continue with random attacks sendings more then 2 bullets per second, and continue that untill he makes a path. He awaited for Leo and Celstia, Karasu tried not to look at Celestia for fear of losing Focus. She disarmed most of the traps in a path, Karasu blushed, then Ignored his Captain as he began flying forward destroying More Mines de-fusing most of the traps as well in the process. Shooting countless bullets during the path he was making, "Focus on work, i can do it". Karasu shot many bullets randomly in an attempt to strike more, effortlessly striking down Mines in the process.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

"Sure, Or we could just sit here and play a game of Shogi while we intimidate them to death" Arkanto joked sarcastically. He waited beside Hibiki since he didn't really have a way to get rid of the traps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Leo laughed and began shooting fireballs at the traps "BURN, BABY BURN!!!" he yelled laughing, shooting the traps
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Hibiki jumped off the ship after getting all his medicine stuff he needed for wounds, bullet shots, burns slices or anything that could show up.
He followed everyone else and imitaded them. Took out his Uproar Staff and holded it in the left hand.

"Oto Oto no Shot!!!"-he said repeatedly while shooting the traps with sound beams from his palms. "Oto Oto no Slash -using his Staff now, which made a much stronger attack-. Is this alright Leo? What I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 am

Anubis grinned and then looked to Desiree holding her chin up "My enchantress, do i look so weak that i would get hurt by a few measly little traps? I wouldnt worry about it, my crew is dismantling all the traps as easily as it may as well me water ... Trust in me and my ability, i cannot be hurt by a mere man made instrument . Lead the way..." Anubis pointed to the island. If the traps were all cleared this would be easy, if not, it would not be too easy, but still, he could deal with traps rather easily. Anubis was waiting for Desiree to show him the path to the guild.

The 3 shadows suddenly appeared to be three black cloaked figures. They all launched needles and darts at Leo, Celestia and Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am

"Defend", the vulture Wrapped its wings around karasu briefly, covering his body while propeling itself upwards first to stay in the air briefly. The needles hit the steel hard skin, bouncing off easily. Karasus wings open again once the attack has seized. He took out both his Pistols aiming at the direction the needles were fired. -this was no trap- Karasu thought to himself. The needles were pointing right at them, not to mention they were sent directly in their direction. Karasu fired 4 normal shots in the direction it came from. Then quickly put explosive bullets inside his right pistol, and smoke ones in his left. He wasnt going to use them yet, rather use his DF ability to summon bullets until he actually needs the special bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

Pierce leaped off the ship. He just walked behind his division, since he had no way of disarming the traps. He accidently tripped off a wire that was forgotten setting off a bunch of spears into him. Pierce had ten spears into his body, but since piercing attacks had no effect on him pierce kept walking unaware. He then remembered his flintlock. Pierce began firing a few shots into the opening hoping to hit some mines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

((Leo has gone through some...changes, so pretend any fireballs thrown previously were balls of lava))
Leo reacted quick, throwing his hand out and making a shield of lava, blocking the knifes. "I thought we got all the traps...or could it be...a person?" he yelled to Karasu
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Celestia Blasted a Powerful Breeze at the Darts drastically slowing them down.
"Jet Mach 2!" Moving at high speeds Celestia moved towards her attacker. MOving to punching distance on his right side. She used a DOuble Knuckle punch attempting to bust his rib cage.

"Smelly little robbed assassins hu? Ill show you not to mess with the Anubis Pirates Hehehe.

"Reverse Tornado of Blades!" Celestia created A Crazy Tornado that pushes people back while throwing random air blades in all directions. The Reverse Blade tornado appeared extreamly close to RObed figure she attacked as well as the other two. Focusing on the wind blades that randmoly flew she redircted the missed ones back towards her enemies.

Celestia hopes the contasnt pushing of wind would keep them off there feet while the contastnt Air cutters were created from the tornado to rip them to shreds.

Celestia glanced over to her fellow crew mates to see how they were doing.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Désirée narrowed her eyes into a vicious serpentine glare as Anubis held her chin. She could feel her anger and frustration building. He was treating her like a child and had no idea what she was up against. She was only trying to protect him... protect them all. She pulled from him and spoke with furious words.

"M'lord, forgive me, but I will NOT be patronized, not even by YOU. Your little crew cannot simply wish away all of the fish-man constructed traps in the place.
Before the assassin's guild called the place home, the place served as a treasure for a royal family of fishmen. The place was built by the most skilled of fishman under-water fortification architects; they were all killed after their job was complete so the location would forever remain hidden. They constructed the place so that human or fishman could ever tread there. The youngest son, a vile usurper who had his family killed, squandered the treasure, then converted the place into a hideout of sorts and surrounded himself with the slime with which he associated... and from this group the guild was born... the son was killed by a a conspiracy among his own men, but there they remain, surrounded with their inhuman fortifications wrought by fishman strength and thus I will warn you again to be very wary of this place.
My Dearest Anubis, I am not sure you are aware of this, but as of right now, you ARE mortal. I hate to break the bad news to you... but I wouldn't have told you if I didn't care. At least one of us does. Do take care of yourself, my prince; you are but flesh and bone."
She did not regret the weight or ferocity of her words. He damn well needed to know what he was up against. She was also not going to be treated like a meek child when so much was at stake. This was not a game. He arrogance was charming, but there was no need to be reckless. She then spoke, with almost a growl.
"Head northwest and decrease your speed to have enough time to maneuver properly."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Hibiki took a look at the attacking guys. He didnt want their crewmates to get hurt, and if they did, he had all his medicine supplies in his side pouch.

"Oto Oto no Slash!" he said slashing the air with his staff and a slash of sound quickly flied to one of the attackers and hit him.-"Bingo."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm

The attackers all fell at once, being slashed simultaneously. But they then dissappeared into the darkness . They were running back to warn the guild. Anubis then grinned "Well. i guess we should move now right? Leos division and Desiree can lead the front into the camp. Celestia stay alongside me and cover the back for us. I feel the need to stretch in this place after all....." Anubis started walking down the wooden plank onto the dock of the island. He sent King his pet hawk go ahead and scout the area . While Gilgamesh, his pet Komodo Dragon followed by Anubis's side growling at everything which might potentially harm Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Celestia smiled at Anubis. "It would be my Pleasure Anubis Sama."
Running along side Anubis Celestia kept an Eye out for any attackers. She would rather die they let any harm come to her captain.

Celestia cupped her hands while still next to Anubis focusing her wind powers with great concentration. Creating a mini tornado in her hands she compressed it into a small ball.

"There we go =) Got a Tornado Orb ready for action.
Letting go of the orb it floated Near Celestia right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:07 pm

"Scouts... they know were here and some of our abilities now.. this is never a good thing.." Karasu stood on stand by, then he watched Celestia leave back towards Anubis, -Wait a minute... if shes leaving who else is qualified to join us in the front?- Karasu thought, He remembered Anubis's words -DESIREE!!, Oh man Anubis chose the WORST possible person...- Karasu hid behind Leo, Karasu thought he was no longer scared of her... but its just too much T.T Karasu couldnt disobey a direct order from Anubis... It wouldnt be the best of ideas. Karasu Stayed behind Leo "Why didnt you leave me back in Jaya T.T im gunna hate you for this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 pm

"Shuddap, Karasu" Leo scolded and then turned to Desiree "Well, great to have you with us" he said, smiling "Should we get started now?" he then asked, still giving Karasu evil eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

((OCC: I have replaced Pierce with a new char, so lets just pretend that nothing changed.))

Lucia Dontellia walked toward her Commander Leo lighting a cigarette smoking it lightly "I suppose we are going after them huh? No doubt that they will be awaiting for us with a trap." Lucia let out a puff of smoke from her mouth into the air. This was her first mission on the anubis pirates, and you can never get a second chance at a first impression. Her boss Anubis was here overseeing the mission himself. If she had any hope of making it to commander Lucia had better do a good job, though she would rather lay on the ship sleeping. "What is the plan boss?" Lucia asked Leo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 am

"Eh?" Leo looked over at his crew member and sighed "Well first we should probably regroup after that, and then, go after them" he said, then forming two lava hands to lift him up into the air, then stopping and looking down "Need a ride?" he laughed, holding his hand out to Lucia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:46 am

Lucia could have flew herself due to her logia powers providing flight, but since her commander asked nicely it would be rude of her to say no. Luica took leo's hand giving him a friendly smile "Why thank you boss." She didn't want to come off rude or mean especially to her commander. If she was going to make it to the top she would have to win Leo over. Leo will be a valuable ally in order to reach Anubis. Once Lucia had Anubis as an alliy the possibilities would be endless for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Leo just smiled, as they began flying up, he called to everyone with him "C'mon, lets do as Anubis-Sama says"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am

Karasu had been flying over-head watching the situation unfold, Lucia seemed manipulative in Karasus eyes... but then again werent most women?. Karasu tried his best to ignore Desiree and Flied off behind Leo, his Captain. Although Karasu felt like his dream would come before anything else, he will surely miss these moments in the future. The vulture was holding Karasu from the Back digging its claws on his Flesh. Yet Karasu didnt mind, like he had felt it before and got used to it, He followed his captain while making sure the shadows hadnt returned.

While looking at Lucia, Karasu almost blushed,-Ok i have to admit she IS attractive, but she is NOT going to manipulate me...- He looked away instead following his captain, ignoring the fact that she was next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6