One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:40 pm

The ship was sailing across the sea. But even the seakings below were afraid. That was the sort of feeling the ship known as the Grim Death gave. It gave the feeling of impending doom to other enemies who were trying to harm the Anubis pirates. Anubis had just heard the death of Unholy and sighed. He had many decent times with that old man, as he was his former captain. Anubis knew the task he left with the other squad could be done properly. Anubis then grinned as he turned to a pirate under him "You there, go lock my underwear drawer and my cabinets.." The pirate looked confused "Of course Anubis sama, but why??" Anubis then laughed "Cause i know Desiree will try and do something most akward to my belongings again, and i would like to avoid that." The new addition didnt fully creep him out, but still he found her rather odd, and yet at the same time refreshing Anubis turned to his commanders who were there "How goes the weather anyway boys?"
Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

"Uh...Looks fine from here, Anubis-Sama" said Leo to Anubis, the laughed at the comment about the new girl "Yes, the new addition is a bit...different" he said, thinking about how Kasaru didn't even want to go because of her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Karasu woke up from his nightmare, in his dream he was in a ship going in an Assassins guild where a creepy lady was also heading.. looking around he noticed the ship was moving.."Oh no.." Karasu ran outside the ship and slammed open the doors, he looked around to see they were at sea "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME?!" He looked around to find Anubis's Ship, the Aura it gave was evil.. then again that lady was in there. Karasu looked for His Pistols, hoping to find them around his waist.. they werent there.. Karasu stopped to think for a moment, after realizing where they were his face became gloomy.. They were in his Commanders Pockets.. There is no way he could escape. Karasu remembered His Captain Telling him he'd give it back after they were on the ship, maybe he'd hang on to that promise.

Karasu walked over to Leo, "Hey Leo good morning isn't it?, look at the great weather were having he-he... anyways about the Pistols i Kinda need them back, you know in case Marines attack or a um.. Pirates". Karasu was at this point going to shoot his own leg in a desperate attempt to be left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

"Shoot yourself or anyone and all burn you and not let you leave the ship" Leo stated blandly and tossed him his pistols, also getting ready to spit fire at him from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

A Gust of Wind filled the air around the grim death.A woman with a Small Black t shirt and a short black shirt appeared infront of Anubis. Apparently she arrived just as the gust blew through. Her wavey Dark chocolate hair moved in the breeze that seems to surround her very essence. Staring into Anubises eyes with her crystal blue eyes smiled at him.

"Greeting Lord Anubis... Im your New recruit My Name Is Celestia L Storm its a pleasure to finally meet you."

Celestial Extened her Arm to Anubis in a friendly handshake yet moved it with such skill and accuracy.

Then with a small frown and a sad look said. "I received word of your Nakama Unholy... Im terrible sorry for you loss..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Karasu accepted the pistols with horror in his eyes, he was sure he'd spent too much time with Leo for him to have read his thoughts. Karasu was now Gloomy, having put both of his Pistols in his Pocket. His Commander new him all to well at this point and was scared he'd get burned if he even attempted to take out his guns, He Sat down on the ship and looked up "... You better have my back in there ok? I was part of an Assassins Guild once.. its not gunna be easy.." Karasu was trying to ignore his past, But it was hard.. waking up to see a bloody Village. Watching His wife Dead in his bed.. It was indeed a sight he'd never forget.. No matter what the Consequences He had to kill HIM.. Karasu was fired up now ready to kill anyone in that Assassins guild. The fire was felt throughout the ship he WAS going to kill someone. Karasu was a proud Prince in his Past, the sudden mood change was something he'd keep unless confronted by the lady. He was fired up, and planned to keep it that way.

Meanwhile many Miles away,in a small boat although not seen, a man with a black Cloak was Holding still, seemingly hearing the conversation. The man had a Vulture on his Shoulder,

"Ahh theres my son.. Ive finally found you.. Karasu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yeah, sure, ok then" Leo said, smiling. He know Kasaru had some serious history with this place, so he decided to just butt out until he would talk about it
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Hibiki woke up that morning by the sound of the ocean. The ship where he had been sleeping was already in move.

Hibiki woke up, washed himself and then walked out of his room looking for Leo. He found him with another man that he didnt know, probably another of the Anubis Pirates.

"good morning, leo and...well I dont know your name, I think we havent met before."-Hibiki said.-"My name is Hibiki, I'm a doctor and I have the powers from the Oto Oto no mi."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Karasu, noticing his Commander new little about his past, decided to enlighten him with information, something he wishes would be wiped clean off his head. "Leo.. did you know i used to be a prince of an Assassin guild at one time, 5 years ago. We were in Dark Isle, an Island not very well known considering all the residents are Assassins. We worked for the WG, until a messenger came, and did something to me.. when i woke up my whole village was dead.. my wife.. everyone. You could tell the orders weren't from the WG, but of his own free will and top secret.. That is my past, Becoming Shichibukai would make me his Superior, and id Eventualy find him." Karasu touched his scar oh his left cheek "This scar wasnt from a lion i wrestled.. it was my wife trying to defend herself.." Karasu looked Serious, much more different then his reaction a few moments ago. He was comfortable enough to tell his captain his past, but new he'd never have to tell him again. Karasu was now laying down looking at the sky, having both hands behind his head.

after telling his past a new recruit came in, asked for his name, "Hey my names Karasu, Im the First mate and Shipwright of this place.. I still havent made any upgrades since its perfectly fine the way it is, Ive basicly been repairing only." Karasu smiled at the new doctor, showing he's not the type to Bite someones head off. "Buuut... if you ever want to help out around hte ship ill let you know hahahahahah!" Karasus intentions was to do as little work as possible around the ship, he's rebellious and hates to do any work that isn't absolutely necessary. Karasu was still gloomy in the inside as the past came to him like a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

"So well, you're karasu, nice to meet you!".-Hibiki said.-"Leo i wanted to ask you something... I need your permission to get blood samples from everyone in the crew, its to see if any of you have any disease that doesnt have visible symptoms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Leo looked at Kasaru, a bit shocked he'd reveal so much in a split second "Wow...that's horrible" Said Leo, who then looked at the docter and smiled "Hey, dude, whats up?" he asked, then hearing the mans question, Leo smiled "Well, im ok with everyone in our division giving blood, i cant speak for anyone else, though
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Hibiki had a big grin in the face when he heard that the permission was granted.

"Karasu, come with me lets start with you."-Hibiki said.-"Then its going to be your turn Leo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm

"Heh, alright" said Leo "Have fun, Kasaru"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 pm

"NOOOO Leo help me T.T" Karasu was terrified of Needles, "Geting shots stabbed inside you should be Illegal!" Karasu was putting his arms on the door before the room holding on as if it was for dear Life "If it wasnt for my captains threatening to shoot Fire at me Id shoot you right now!!" Karasu attempted to kick the doctor and if he gets free he'd climb up to the crows nest. He was terrified of needles, as to him it was a Reason to have a sharp metal object Poked inside your blood stream.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Hibiki was trying hard dragging karasu into the kitchen.

"Come on its only a little poke!"-Hibiki said panting.-"And dont worry I will rub a leaf that has analgesic effect on your arm before taking the blood!"

Hibiki kept trying and trying dragging Karasu into the kitchen, but it was useless so he let Karasu go for a second, ran to his back and pushed him with a loud yell that sent a sound wave pushing Karasu into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

When he hit the Kitchen counter Karasu made sure he was on the back, giving the impact towards Hibiki, Karasu Struggled to Crawl out of the Kitchen using his hands one pull at a time. Karasu was about to take his Pistol but reconsidered Since Leo would KILL him, Karasu kept crawling. "I...WILL...NOT.. GET.. THE SHOT!!" Karasu was steadily getting near the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Leo sighed heavily and walked up to Kasaru and pulled his sword out SLOWLY "Get.Your.SHOT!" he yelled at him like a parent scolding a child and booted him in the direction of the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!".-Hibiki screamed being careful of not sending out sound waves."You better calm yourself down or I will make you faint with a high decibel sharp noise and take the blood from you anyways!"

Hibiki holded firmly on to Karasu, preventing him from escaping.

"IM SERIOUS!!"-Hibiki said.-"I dont want anyone to die here, I need this blood samples. And its not a shot, I'm taking blood out, it doesnt hurt like injections, theres no liquid coming in! Thanks Leo!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Karasu was going to make His escape until he saw his Captain block the Entrance, The captain took out his sword and Told him to get the shot "Cant i just re-schedule my appointment T.T i have money? ill pay anything you want." Karasu was bluffing, he was Broke beyond recognition. He was NOT about to get stabbed. Even if its only taking blood its HIS blood, Karasu was trying to make up excuses to try and convince them to not attempt it. "I cant get cut, Ill bleed out from even the smallest of cuts!! its true!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Leo looked at Kasaru and then to the doctor "Will the shot still work if hes uncontouis?" asked Leo, tapping his feet impatiently
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"Are you really trying to lie to a doctor about that???"-Hibiki asked frowning.-"And no, I dont re-schedule my appointments."

Hibiki was getting desperate, when he had worked as a doctor in some island he had had this problem with little childs, but never with grown up man.

"Come on!".-Hibiki said.-"Now sit down and wait calmly until I get my things ready!!!"

Hibiki took out from his bagpack some needles, the little containers that received the blood from the needle, alcohol, the analgesic leaves and some candies, the saviours.

"Yes it would still work if he's unconscious, but Im sure he will agree to have the shot while he is awake"-Hibiki said fiting the container into one of the needles.-"But this leaves come from a very special plant, when you rub in someone's skin it sleeps the nerves and makes the person feel nothing in the applied area, the effect lasts for about 30 minutes. He will not feel the shot even if he wants to if I apply this leaves. And he will receive a delicious candy if he gets his shot like a big boy."

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"Im in perfect health Ive never even had to SEE a doctor T.T, so theres no reason to stab me!!" Karasu was being held down at this point. He had his arms and Legs spread out. "I dont wanna DIE!! i have so much to live for T.T" Karasu didn't want to be knocked out so after 10 minutes of complaining he ran out of energy and Laid down Limp, He was holding still and exhausted from struggling. He whispered "After i get out of this im gunna kill you T.T" Karasu was not strong without his Pistols, he was like another Normal man, so the threats were miningless.. but trying to scare the doctor might change his mind, although he had given up after this for it was his final attempt to Resist getting a Shot.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"Im sure he -pointing at Leo- wouldnt let you kill me, the doctor."-hibiki said seriously."-"Well now lets start."

Hibiki cleaned the area of the veins in Karasu's left arm, then put his gloves on and rubbed the area where he was going to stab Karasu. Then took of his gloves to have a better accuracy. Then took the syringe that was ready for use and with his finger tips looked for an appropiate vein in Karasu's arm, when he felt it he gently stabbed the "sleeping" area and started to let the blood flow into the container, when he had enough, he took the needle out and pressed a cotton in the little wound.

"Karasu, put you hand here and dont stop pressing, that cotton has a substance that makes wounds scar very fast."-Hibiki idicated.-"Here have a candy, were done. Tomorrow I will have your results"

Then he took the container from the needle and placed a label that said: KARASU., in it. He placed it in his bag.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

"My turn" Leo said, walking up to Hibiki and sticking his arm out
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Hibiki took another needle and another container out and walked up to Leo.

"Thanks you Leo for the help with Karasu."-he whispered in his ear."If he hadnt visited a doctor in his lifetime maybe he has a disease."

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next