One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Karasu was so tired he temporrely passsed out when he saw the needle get near his skin, he waited for the doctor to get off after gaining consciousness and walked outside, pressing the cotton. Karasu had just revealed a weakness he hadn't intended, Karasu was expecting pain but didnt sense any, he looked over to the doctor "Im STILL never gunna take a shot again", Karasu was too proud to say thank you, but he really did mean what he said. Once in a life time is enough in Karasus mind. Karasu Looked at his Captain "Thanks for the help T.T", he looked back at the doctor "Anything else.. sir" Karasu was mad to the point where he took his Candy and Munched on it. He wasn't expecting anything else coming from the doctor.

He then walked outside as his Captain was getting his Shot, Slowly and non-suspiciously. When he finaly got to the door he waited till his captain was finished to avoid suspicion.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am

"No nothing more Karasu, but I may prescribe you some medicines after the analisis."-said Hibiki.-"I have to mix very small amounts of blood with different chemicals to see if you have any disease."

Hibiki winked an eye at Karasu.

"Unless you need the transfution of all your blood because of some weird disease I wont give you anymore shots and ... you know, vaccines can also be taken in pills, Im not going to let you live without having them."-Hibiki continued.-"Im not a bad person I just care for my nakama."

He next turned around and walked to Leo with the syringe in the hand. Did the same procedure as before and labeled the container: LEO.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Arkanto woke up in a small dark cramped space, We stood up and opened the door to a closet. He walked out and yawned, Passing by Karasu, Hibiki and Leo as he went to the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

"Hey you!!!"-Hibiki said.-"Arkanto!!! Come here!!!"

Hibiki took out anotehr container, another needle and more analgesic leafs. The alcohol was a lot, only got one bottle.

"Good morning"-Hibiki said.-"I need to take a blood sample from you."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

"Sure... One second..." Arkanto said, grabbing some rope and tossing it over the side. He grabbed one of the ends and tied it to railing. Right after that, He slid down the rope. Hoping to make sure Hibiki couldn't reach him...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 pm

"oh come on.... not again with this..."-Hibiki said.-"Leo if you could please..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Karasu laughed at what was going on, He decided to walk back into his room after realizing how tired he still was. Karasu laid down on his bed (Clothes and all), and fell asleep, Having dreams of the Past he had, followed by Nightmares of his past.. -Why is the past haunting me now?- Karasu was sensing an Omen in his dreams, like something was about to happen.. Something from his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Leo walked up to the rope and sighed "Yoh, he means a shot, and if you don't like em, then suck it up!!" Leo yelled and began to pull the rope up
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Arkanto looked at his options, Freezing cold Ocean or a Needle....

He debated about it until he decided...

)*SMASH*(

Arkanto used his head to smash a whole in the side of the ship and grabbed on to the jagged pieces of the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Leo had had it with his crew. He looked down at the man hanging onto the ship and sighed. "Oi, all send a rope down to you, if you don't take it...well" Leo then held out his hand and fire appeared on it "You fall" he said and then threw down the rope, waiting for the mans response
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Arkanto fell in the ocean, upon noticing a seaking swimming nearby he quickly scampered up the rope as fast as he could, and proceeded to climb upwards when there was no more rope. Sadly, Physics happened and Arkanto Landed on Hibiki. The shot entering his arm...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 pm

So Hibiki, surprised that Arkanto had landed on him extracted the blood without applying the analgesic herbs. Arkanto had been lucky that he hadnt pierce through the vein and that he had stabbed a palce where there was a vein, so blood quickly ran out of the body into the container.

Hibiki took out the syringe labelling the container: ARKANTO.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 pm

"Take that out! It could be Infected!" Arkanto grumbled before muttering away with words no one could hear.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 pm

"Its not!!! All my needles have been previously desinfected!.-Hibiki said to Arkanto as he walked away.-"Well is there anyone else on the crew?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Pierce hid in the crow's nest of the ship hoping to also his shots, but since no knew where he was act. Pierce figured he was safe for now. Besides he hid his arms all throughout the ship, so there was no way he could get his shot suckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm

"There is some one else, lemme see if I could find him" Leo said as he began walking through the ship yelling "Pierce, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

A shadow is seen in the sky, as what seems like a Big Bird was flying over the ship circling it, The shadow lands showing its wings and Humanly figure seeming like an Angel falling from the sky, the figure had a Cloak with Black wings, as the man turned around you could see his Tann face, he walked through the ship acting as though there was nobody there. Taking a closer look at the wings you could see it was a vulture attacked to his back, sinking its Claws to grab on. "Detach", the Vulture took its claws away from the mans back and hoped into his shoulder. The vulture was big, but it seemed to not bother the man it was on him. He walked past the Faces that didnt interest him and followed the sound of Karasu, waiting in his room.

"Karasu... ive finaly found you.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Hibiki was shocked.

"What the hell was that?!?!?! A vulture!?!?!!".-Hibiki said.-"He went into the the ship to the rooms."

Hibiki ran towards the rooms looking for the vulture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

"Eh, hey you!" Leo called after the man "Who are you? I always welcome visitors but...with an explanation first"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 pm

"Did I hear Vulture? I'm starved!" Arkanto turned, looking as well for his lunch, I mean the Vulture. He started following Hibiki, not noticing that he stepped on a random arm that was hiding behind a barrel.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

The man witnessed a man walk up to him holding 2 swords in his shieth, he seemed to be the captain as he seemed to be the only one confronting him. He decided to answer his questions to avoid unessesary trouble, he was strong enough to sink this ship, but he needed to go in peacefully, his son was in here and sleeping, a perfect chance for him. "I am Karasus father, I am here to complete his training while in his sleep.. I must get him prepared." the vulture was looking at Leo darkly, but the man seemed to be in full control of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

"Oh, well...I shouldn't keep a father away from his son, follow me" Smiled Leo and he led him to Kasaru's room, then remembering something, shot around to look at the man and put his hand on his sword "Kasaru said everyone he knew was slaughtered..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

The father looked at Leo, understanding why his son would tell him that. The father looked at Leo, "I am the last survivor of our clan, during the slaughter nobody dared to harm the prince, and i stood watching the whole slaughter happen. I am indeed the King of the Dark Isle Assassins, and he is indeed my son, I staged my own death.. and made it seem as though he had killed me, that is the last information you need to know, besides this Vulture being sent down from father to son, and now its for him." The man was telling the truth, and sympathized with Leo's accusations. The man made no attempt to draw his sword or use his Vulture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 pm

"...well, if you know that much...you have a lot of catching up with your son" said Leo "also, I'm pretty sure he wont be to happy to see you" then Leo walked back outside "Guys, its ok, he's cool"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"ok..."-Hibiki was startled.-"If you say so Leo... I believe you, but I dont trust everyone at first sight. I hope everything goes ok"

Hibiki returned to the kitchen to place the new blood container in his bag, then returned to talk to where everyone was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next