One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

The man didn't wake-up Karasu, taking his hand and gently plasing it over his forehead, Karasu didnt even realize he was being touched. "Im sorry... my son.. i was not there for you when you needed me, instead i watched. This will complete your assassins training, the knowledge i am giving you will make you into a full fledged Dark Isle Assassin." The man left the vulture behind "Stay with Karasu.. he is your new master". The man closed his eyes and concentrated, Putting all the knowledge of a full fledged Dark Isle Assassin. The information of the past and such were also put in Karasus brain. 5 minutes past and the man left the ship, seeing his ship a few miles away he used Soru combined with Gopo to leave in the direction. Karasu stayed behind with the Vulture on his side, and 4 bags with bullets in them.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 am

Pierce screamed when Arkanto stepped on his arm that he hid to avoid his shot. He grabbed some rope from the mast and swung himself down toward the deck "Idoits, watch where you step! That was my arm." Pierce recalled his arm which floated back in place on his body. He noticed the huge bird next to him "Where the heck did this chicken come from?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 pm

"Aha, so you were the one missing!!!"-Hibiki screamed.-"Come here I need to get a blood sample from you!"

Hibiki accidentally sent a sound wave out and pushed Pierce with it.

"Ups! Im sorry for that!!!"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

"Run while you still can Midget Priest!" Arkanto yelled to Pierce "He's going to violate our blood!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Karasu Woke up soon after the incident had happened, when he awoke from inside his room he looked in front of him to find a Vulture staring at him.... the Vulture's eyes were like evil daggers being jabbed into Karasus soul.. "OMG WHO THE HELL PUT A HUGE FREAKIN BIRD IN MY ROOM?!" the echo was heard throughout the ship and perhaps many miles over, Karasu stayed on his bed, slowly taking his Pistols... yet the bird seemed familiar, Karasu looked closely as his eyes opened with shock. "Steel... is that you?.." The bird stood silent watching over at its new master, not showing emotions.

As Karasu stood looking at the bird he realized something, it was odd that he suddenly new the secrets his father told him when he was small, looking down at his bed he saw 4 bags. Karasu stood up and looked inside them.. they were bullets. Karasu new what kind they were just by looking at them.. which was weird because he'd never even seen them. Venom bullets.. Smoke bullets... Explosive rounds... and Acid Bullets.. these weren't normal what so ever, yet Karasu took them and put them around his Belt, tied tightly with chains he had in his room. Karasu looked at his new pet.. It has the abilities of the Supa Supa no mi. As he stopped and thought what the reason could be he realized the secrets he now new were rumoured to have only been known by a full Dark Isle Assassin.. among the techniques he learned was Soru, something he'd dessperately needed in the past, so how did he aquire any of these techniques in his sleep?

Karasu stood up and walked over to Leo, who was located outside. The Vulture Followed him on the ground, not getting permission from Karasu to stand on His shoulder. Once he left outside he walked around, once he finally found Leo he stood next to him, with a confused face. "Leo, did anything weird happen while i was asleep? did i do anything out of the ordinary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Pierce then realized he just revealed himself "Dang it you tricked me but you won't get my blood!" The soundwave scattered pierce into hundreds of little pieces all over the ship. Pierce's head flew overboard into the ocean "Somebody save me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

"...He didn't wake you up??" Asked Leo "That creepy bastard!" He exclaimed "I thought he would wake his own son up, way to man up" He then turned to Kasaru and explain "Ok, your dad paid a little visit and I guess brought you some presents...all give you a minute" Leo said, walking away. He then turned to Pierce and then at Kasaru "well, get that bird to save him!!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

karasus mind was blown away by his father showing up, he was alive... and well, Karasu was shocked and overall angry that his father hadnt even woken him up to show him he was alright... -why?-..Karasu watched the head droping into the ocean, Karasu was mad until he looked at his Vulture "Grab the head!!, but dont eat it!" the Vulture flew up into the sky and dived to get the head, inches before it hit the ocean one Claw reached out and grabbed the head by the forehead area. The Vulture Flew upwards and droped the head on the ship. Karasu hasnt even realized the mans name yet and he was on the crew. Karasu walked over to Leo, "How was he?" ignoring the arm next to him squirming around. "Is he alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:23 pm

"Seems like it" replied Leo, who then picked up the arm and passed it to the doctor "Take the sample" Said Leo, tired of his damn crews antics
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Karasu was lost in thought, he was no longer scared of getting killed. He felt like Knowledge had overwhelmed him, he was obviously trying to find out just how many techniques he has in his mind. Karasu was Confused, but chose to leave the mater alone.. His father left again and realizing he was alive was good enough for him. Karasu walked over and sat under the crows nest, and laid down, he was carefree about dying, and for some reason wasn't as paranoid as before.. he didn't feel like he was going to die. The vulture flew beside him and laid down, puting its head on his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"Of course I'm on the crew. You are looking at the future ruler of the seas. I will become a great pirate like Anubis one day, and become king of the pirates. My name is Pierce." Pierce tried to split his arm his commander was holding but it was out range so he couldn't control it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Hibiki extracted the blood from the Pierce's arm.
"This is very weird...."-Hibiki said.-"How can I extract blood if the arm is dissected from the other aprts of the body? Its very very very weird, I hope this doesnt affect the results. Well I'll be in my room for a while analyzing the blood samples."

Hibiki walked to his room with his bag in the shoulder. He took out a lot of chemicals and started with one of the blood containers: KARASU.

After testing it with all the chemicals it revealed that Karasu's blood was infected with a series of viruses. It appeared as if he hadnt have his vaccines never...

"damn... he said he never visited a doctor, but I didnt know he didnt have his vaccines".-Hibiki mumbled.-"I dont know how he is alive..."

All the other bloods revealed no viruses but Leo's had a weird bacteria that could cause damages in the body, hibiki prefered to give him his Universal Pill that killed every foreign bacteria in the body detected by the white blood cells, this would cure him.
Hibiki walked out of his room with a bunch of pills in the right hand and one pill in the left hand.

"hey Karasu, you need to take all this pills because, at least my analysis shows it, you havent taken vaccines as a kid."-Hibiki then turned to Leo.-"Leo, im afraid to tell you you have a weird bacteria in your body, take my special Universal Pill that kills all bacteria and virus in your body, you will have diarrhea for a few days but I can give you another pill to stop it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Karasu watched Hibiki attempt to give him so many pills, there was atleast 6 of them he'd have to take daily. "Doctor, the reason i havent needed Pills or medicine all this time is simply because i dont need them, my body can cope with them, but if you insist on me taking pills ill take them weekly." Karasu had a fond of knowledge he didn't know existed until now. He took his Pills and put them in his pocket, taking them infront of the doctor and swallowing them. His body was touph, but if any of those viruses were serious Karasu new it'd kill him, so just for the thought of it he took the pills. Karasu let out a smile towards the doctor Thanking him for the pills and for caring about the crews safety, after watching his own actions he realized something... -did i just mature?- were his thoughts
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Arkanto looked at Karasu, then the vulture before asking. "Can I have the bird? I'm starved..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Karasu looked at the crew mate, "I really dont think thats a good idea hehe" the Birds wings turned to swords, showing the ability it has. The vulutre then glared at the crew mate. "Steel... dont even think about it..", the vulture turned its swords back into wings and proceeded to follow Karasu, keeping its eye on Arkanto. "Again im sorry, but hes not for dinner hehe..".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

"Well thats fucking peachy...just give me the damn pill" said Leo, who hated diarrhea...but..I mean who doesn't?? Leo swallowed the pill and stood there for a second.....then rushed to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Arkanto looked glum. "Sigh... Well, I think I'm going to see if there is a cannon I can train with or something else thats heavy..."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Hibiki was surprised that Karasu had taken the pills so maturely after having him about half an hour waiting and dragging him into the kitchen to take from him 10 milliliters of blood.

"I guess you've just matured..."-Hibiki told Karasu.-"Karasu you have to take all of those pills in a while and I have to give you the next dosis tomorrow. One of those pills is the Universal Pill make sure to take that pill in special right now and the other ones once you have gone to the bathroom at least once cause your body is going to eliminate all the bacteria through sweat, poop and pee. Then take the other ones, the Universal Pill is the white one with multi-colored dots. I think you should wait until Leo is back."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Karasu takes the universal pill, swallowing it as it slowly went down his stomach, although he didnt experience any side effects at teh moment, Karasu was feeling the Pill work slowly manifest around his body. The side effects werent going to work just yet... but when they will kick in was Karasus worst worry. He was getting ready to go back in his room when it hit him... Karasu ran towards the ship, looking around for a second bathroom, Karasu remembered something that made him relief with joy, Karasu was not the type to wait in line for a bathroom with many crew members inside it, so in case for an emergency Karasu built his own Bathroom hidden inside his room. He ran leaving smoke behind him, opening the door and smashing it behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Leo ran out of the bathroom a second to late "NO KASARU DONT! ITS A TRAP! A MESSY, RUNNY TRAP!!!" Leo yelled, but then realized he was gone. "Be strong, be strong"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Karasu ran out of the bathroom, "The force of that was.... unbearable.. this pill must be illegal in SOME country.." Karasu was walking out bending over most of the way, when he got out of this room he was limping towards the outside area, taking the pills while he was walking outside, when he finally reached outside he almost lost consciousness, "I...will never.. take that pill again.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Pierce rolls his head over toward his arms so he could have control over it again. Once his head was withing range Pierce arm began moving on its own again "Ok listen lets get the other body parts and meet back here?" Pierce's head and arm began collecting parts of his body that was scattered all over the ship.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"Its not illegal! its not even legal!!! Its one of my inventions."-Hibiki took out fo his pocket a pill.-"Here Karasu, take this pill with the vaccines so you end the diarreah, I cant give you one Leo because the elimination is aprt of the treatment im giving you.... and I mean elimination of the body rubbish, not elimination of you by the way, hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Karasu takes the pill and immediately feels the relief, He looks over to Leo "Im sorry man, if its any consolation i felt your pain.." Karasu never wants to feel that again. Karasu watched as His Vulture seemed to feel bad for Leo, Karasu said something that he thought would help. "Heya Leo how about i make Dinner today?". Karasu has never cooked for Leo before, in fact he's never cooked for anyone other then himself before... since he's the only one that can stomach his cooking. In his world though everyone who tasted his cooking simply has bad taste in food, Karasu has an unnatural stomach that can eat any food as long as its edible... everything tastes good to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Eh....ok, thanks man" Leo said, still feeling horribe, not knowing he had just made the biggest mistake of his life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))   Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and the Assasins Guild ((Open to all Anubis pirates members, especially the ones who i assigned to this thread, marines come at your own peril))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next