One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))

Go down 
+20
SplatterFrog
RoseWhiteForever
PasciĆ 
cole
Unholy
9thKing
Amari
Kanhoji Into
Gael
Redex 1000
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
NegaMajora
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 am

The sea remained treacherous throughout the storm. The storm which occurred above the city of Atlantis. The storm was a forecast of things to come. As the marine forces began moving towards Atlantis with rapid pace, the pirates, all scattered and unified were driven by the simple promise of discovery and the gaining of a possible weapon. Who wouldnt want it? The rumored legendary ship? The weapon that could sail through the grandline like a spear through the heart of its enemy. The pirates were all driven by different things and hopes , but they were all driven to the same place. That forgotten city now laying below the sea, that city of no return. The city of Atlantis.

The marines were coming to avoid a possible upsurge in any one pirates power. After all , the oro jackson possessed a direct danger to the world. Any pirate with that much power could wipe through the world like a raving lunatic, and the marines had to assure that they could reach the wretched vessel and raze it to the ground.

It was unknown what the people of Atlantis's part in all this would be, some in fact doubted the existence of people in the city, with good reason too. These people would have had to survive in incredible conditions and would have been really hard pressed especially in sea.However , even if these people existed, what could they do? to stop this alarming force heading towards them. There was rumors that yonkou Anubis was finally moving once again, as there was no word on yonkou Seshomarus involvement in the matter. Some big pirates were also coming that way, big bounties and legends would meet in that place. From the marine side, it would seem government involvement was minimal this time. The responsibility falling upon the navy, the true fighters of the world. Legendary names gathered like Admiral Jipers "Two Face" and the recently newly appointed Admiral Ran Miryan. Two of the navys strongest powers were being dispatched. The marines also included several other notable figures including Vice Admiral Noyamano D Rei who was building a high body count with her reputation ever increasing. And of course the marine hero, Vice Admiral Nishki D Rock "the pheonix" was once again called upon. Many other powerful marines were also included under the leadership of Jipers and Miryan to lead the way in battle. This would be a grand battle indeed.

There were rumors of schibukai involvement , one particular name came to mind and it was none other than Roberto D Wally. A schibukai whose intentions were shrouded in mystery.

[[Under the sea, aboard the Grim death]]

Anubis sighed, he was grateful to be the first crew on the scene, he placed enormous faith in the coated Grim Death and hoped that any major sea king could be avoided at this place. Anubis then moved his hands across his face to wipe his eyes. The trip had tired him somewhat, and he hoped that they could reach Atlantis soon. "Ryan.... i want to know how far we are... from Atlantis...and Max, do we have anymore recent info on pirates or marines coming here? And Miss Clearwater... are you prepared for this... we are getting even closer and you will need to steel yourself... though i doubt you fear such things....."

[[Aboard the Pheonix Battle squads ship]]

"ATTENTION!!! VICE ADMIRAL NISHKI ON DECK!!!!" Mary was screaming her lungs out. Nishki had returned and with that Mary had returned to being his assistant. Of course Talitha could order her around too, but still Vice Admiral Nishki did hold preference. He then walked out of his room, in full uniform and his cap. He looked down to his men "AT EASE!! I do not need to tell you the delicacy this matter requires..... you all have sailed under me long enough to know that we arent dogs of the government, or weak...." The men roared in agreement. Nishki then continued "We have a duty to do today!! Many a pirate will be aiming for that ship known as the Oro Jackson... but we cannot let them have it!!! It is a threat to the very balance of the Grandline that we have fought so hard to earn!!!! We must maintain the delicate balance that we have struggled for!!!!! We will find the ORO JACKSON AND DESTROY IT!!!!" The men again roared in agreement and then Nishki held his hand up "Today.... the leader will not be me... we will be under the direct order of Admiral Jipers.... and we must show him due respect for his command, we will also be with admiral Miryan.... for most of you it would be your first time ever seeing a admiral.... two admirals for that matter... but you will and i repeat, YOU WILL show them respect and poise at all times. Other than that, continue , we have a way to go till we reach Atlantis. DISMISSED!!!!" The men roared again as Nishki rubbed his forehead, he was now awaiting Admiral Jipers or Admiral Miryans orders.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

Freddy Taurus walked into the main council chamber of Atlantis. He looked around at the hundred strong council, all of whom were watching him and waiting for his report.

"We're in trouble," Freddy said bluntly. "We didn't bring enough fuel with us. We'll have to stop along the way somewhere to get some more. Besides that, cannons thirty to sixty are out of commission. I would be working on the repairs myself if you guys didn't keep wasting my time with reports."

The council didn't reprimand Freddy for his rudeness. They were used to it by now and besides, he was the best engineer they had. They couldn't afford to replace him even if they wanted to.

"Very well then," one of the councilmen said. "Go back to your duties. We will deliberate on the matter of refueling."

Freddy gave a mock salute with his metal hand and turned on his heel to leave the room. On his way to the broken cannons he nearly run over by another figure. Freddy was about to yell at the other person for his clumsiness when he recognized the person's face.

"Jim?" Freddy said, a questioning look in his eyes. The Master Knight of Atlantis looked pale and shaken.

"Oh good!" Jim stopped and let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. "I've been looking for you." He seized Freddy by the arm and dragged him off into a side corridor.

"Is there a problem?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah," Jim nodded. "I think we're in danger. I had one of my...feelings. But this time it was worse than usual."

"I'll go talk to the council," Freddy said quickly.

"Don't bother," Jim waved him aside. "They will not listen to me. You know that as well as I do. Listen, how long before you can have the cannons ready?"

"It's that bad, huh?" Freddy muttered. "I can have them up and running in the next ten minutes. Except for cannons thirty through sixty. We'll have a blind spot if anything really big comes."

"Alright," Jim nodded. "I'll go gather as many knights as I can. See you later." He turned and stalked off down the corridor.

From the outside, Atlantis could only be seen underwater. It was completely submerged and nearly scraping against the bottom of the ocean.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Today will be a good day," a large man said. "I just know it." His body was hidden under a black cloak with a hood covering his head. All that could be seen of him was the lower half of his face, the part that was not hidden in shadow beneath his hood, and his feet, which were covered by black boots. He stood at the prow of a huge ship called the Broad Horizon, upon which could be seen hundreds of men and women running around and preparing for battle.

[Presentation Box]
The Black Wolf (NPC)
Leader of the Black Wolf Revolutionaries
Bounty: 250,000,000

"You always were overconfident," another man said. This man was smaller than the first, though not by much. He was lean, but not all that muscular. He had long, spiky blond hair and bright blue eyes. This man was wearing a simple, white t-shirt and baggy, brown pants. His feet were bare.

[Presentation Box]
Jason Grey (NPC)
2nd in Command of the Black Wolf Revolutionaries
Bounty: 110,000,000

"And I have reason to be," the Black Wolf replied. "I believe this war will be a turning point for us. With the Oro Jackson under our power, we will possess the strength to destroy the World Government. So many lives that would have been lost can now be saved."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 am

"Gyaaahaaa, Nishki spoke well, didnt he ahh ? I was his master ya know, some looong time ago !" Bushon elbows Todd's chest friendly, trying to impress the man, but Todd merely commented that he will simply listen to his order to follow the admiral's command from that point. He then does his move, and beats Bushon. "Gaaaah, you cheated !" Bushon yells but Todd once again ignores him. A game of checkers wasnt something he really cared about. He was eager about the upcoming events, but at the same time he had an old feeling. A feeling that something will go really bad.

Infamous pirates from not just the Grand Line, but the New World itself, have begun to move, all with the same goal of course. Find that ship, gain that glory, become world-famous.
"Serpent Eyes" Pirate ship going towards the place was only one example of the numbers and powers moving towards the place where the future would be shaped.
"Maaaah, those sea kings are getting larger and larger !"
- "Split-Throat" Guano, member of the Serpent Eyes Pirates
"Same as our ambitions !!!"
- Captain of the Serpent Eyes Pirates, Serpent Eye Siita
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 am

As the marines gather at Atlantis in an attempt to find the Oro Jackson and destroy it, the Admiral with the two faces, Jiper Juicest walks around the underwater city by himself. As usual, the marine admiral was scratching the right part of his face as his left one was already too damaged from his previous scratches... The long claws that his fruit granted him were definetely a problem as he had a tendacy to scratch his face a lot... However, that was also what unlocked the "second" Jiper, as his personality changed depending on the part of his face that was damaged... When his left part was damaged, he would be calm and quiet... But when the right part was damaged, things were going to be very, very different...

At the meantime, Max was sailing towards the place with Anubis, Ryan and Delia. His captain seemed to be very interested in the upcoming events... A battle would definetely take place at the underwater city of Atlantis soon. Anubis probably wanted to know who was going to participate since he had the chance to recruit more crewmembers, but Maxulus could not understand for sure, either. He said "Well... According to some sources I have some rookies will come. This is going to be interesting, Anubis-sama..."

And as these things were going on, a coated ship sails towards Atlantis as well... After a series of events at the islands that belonged to Shichibukai Gael Iura, Maximillion gathered a bunch of new crewmembers and learned about Oro Jackson's place. Although he did not want to reveal himself to the world yet, if he went to Atlantis and claimed the ship he would turn into a fearsome pirate and his strength would be anknowledged. With the ship of the pirate king, his chances of taking over the world would definetely increase. The captain smiled, something he rarely did while out of a battle and said "Shrieker... Dispater... Come here... I want to talk to you!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Delia just looked back at Anubis, the smiling pushed aside and a serious expression adorning her face now. "I have survived two marine attacks on my island that resulted in massacres, and then infiltrated one of there bases and destroyed it completely for the sake of revenge. I don't say this to brag or for you to take pity on me Anubis-sama, but to inform you of what I'm capable of and how lucky I was to come all this way."

She then takes out her pocket watch and opens it to see the time. "As for fear I do have, but if one can't feel fear, then madness will consume them and that'll be their downfall." She places the watch away and takes out her white gloves, smirking a bit as she placed them on. "But how I deal with my fear is that I turn it into courage and logic, and that my friend is very important while facing powerful enemies," she finished with a small smile, but with all the determination and ferocity of fighting hidden behind that small expression.

Last edited by Captain Clearwater on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Stepping off the loading dock into Atlantis, the Ensign, Alibek couldn't help but feel somewhat nervous at the city's environment. Under water, surrounded by the sea. It would be quite the chaotic battle for any fruit users, such as himself.

He looked at his assignment papers and huffed. Apparently he was stationed under the forces commanded by Admiral Jiper. He just hoped he could carry out his orders without too much incident, although given what was to come, he may as well hope singing cows start raining from the heavens.

He pocketed his transcript papers and shrugged. "Well, guess I better report for duty." He said to himself as he headed further into the city to seek his commanding officer.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Admiral Ran Miryan
She had missed the briefing, but that didn't mean she didn't know what to do. She had mobilized her ship and her marines, and was at the forefront of the marines moving to Atlantis. For now, they would just move on to Atlantis, and spread out, making sure to find the Oro Jackson, if it was there. She picked up the den-den mushi, calling every ship in the fleet. "Fan out to search for the vessel. If you find it, call other ships and destroy it with whatever means necessary. Also stay on the lookout pirates, and call reinforcements if things become too much for one ship to handle. Over." She set down the snail as the ship moved forth.

Volnus Dispater, Scourge of the North
Dispater had been mending his armor from the battle with the rest of the Avenger crew when the captain called. The Death Dragon had been tied behind the Avengers ship, and Dispater's wraiths were moving the vessels. He set his armor aside and walked over the the new captain, sitting down and simply waiting for whatever the captain had to say.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

"Nice speech... pfeh..."
Talitha was still in the hissing phase, but already showing signs of pouting. Every small aggrevation could still push her over the edge, though.
She just couldn't be mad at nishki for long... She really, really tried, but instead, her anger focused on... well, her rival, the world in general,... the things she was angry about all the time.
Now that she thought about it, her anger would serve her well in the upcoming battle. Maybe even well enough to gain the admirals attention... Serving under an admiral... It was like being one step closer to becoming one. Though, it'd also mean she wouldn't see Nishki so much anymore. but Nishki also forgot to tell her about his long time childhood friend and sparring partner.
She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, looking out onto the sea. Hopefully that battle'd come soon.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 pm

As the Village of Steel neared it destined location Iken was down below deck. Making preparations for the inevitable upcoming battle proved more difficult than Iken had anticipated. Being the first big event, Iken was nervous especially since he just found the majority of his nakama recently. After the battle against Derge all Iken felt was rage, but now he was feeling something else. What if he still wasn't strong enough to hold of Derge or what if someone even stronger came along.

Despite what he felt Iken sailed along under the deep blue. With only a small part of Iken's forces staying behind, he was confident in the power of his crew. He had a prize of a navigator, a awesome super sonic musical, not one, not two, but three doctors. Plus himself the captain, despite his crew being small in numbers they were strong in spirit.

Being one that likes to be prepared, Derge stopped off to obtain a new weapon. It was a gift from his father who which he hadn't seen in years. The new weapon would surly turn the tides in his favor, no matter who he fought. The mighty marine warship sped under the sea towards the mysterious city of Atlantic.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Lieutenant Hayha listened to Vice Admirals Nishki's order s for the upcoming battle with some interest. This was his big moment to shine. If he did well here it could mean a promotion and that would bring him one step closer to being an admiral. He was slightly worried about being underwater because he was a devil fruit user. But, there were many other devil fruit users that didn't seem to be too worried so he let his fears go. There was no room for error on this mission.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 pm

"Iken" goru started "I know you want to get back at derge but I want you to think about this. your not alone in this, and besides, I still have to thank him for all that extra work he put me through." smiling he then pulled out his trident. walking to the mast he layed back on it and started layering the poisen on it. he knew it was poitless as it wasn't a very powerful weapon but he had tto pass the time somhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Sangjo, of the village pirates, watched in amazement as the ship desended underwater. He never been underwater ever since he ate the devil's fruit. It was kind of amazing to be traveling with a coated ship. They could all the fish of grand line swimming here. There were some beautiful colorful fish, and then there were some huge clossal sea kings who just didn't pay them any attention.

"Captain, what are we doing here? I mean the the city of Atlantic...can it be real?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

The Aurora Pirate ship moved towards its next destination. James lay snoozing at his favorite spot, not far from wheel. He had asked Kanhoji about navigation and learned a little bit about it. Still, he had to have some help from Kanhoji when they were getting around. Atlantis...James had been hoping to go to the place, but it if had sunk...he had no idea how Kanhoji had managed to reach the city before. He just hoped the invisible klutz would remember.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: See Shadow's NPCs for information on the new NPCs!   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 pm

The Lantern had finally arrived near Atlantis. With a shudder, the ship began sinking, its coating billowing out and covering it in seconds. Gustav clutched at his chest: these submergences still pained his heart... mostly due to fear. The idea that a simple animal could smash through their bubble and end in his almost immediate demise was not a comforting thought. Jane was right behind him, and she delivered a hard handed open-palmed smack to Gustav's back, forcing him to take a sudden breath. "JANE!" Gustav half gasped, half screamed. "Must you toy with Gustav's sanity in such ways?" Jane only smiled at the lumpy man. "Of course. You'd be no fun any other way." Gunda and Cordell's sign of romance had migrated out to the deck, where the two were now continuing their never-ending sign of love. "Dammit you two! Stop your crap!" Jane yelled, leaping at the pair with a jumping kick. A simple one eyed glance from her targets followed, along with a gigantic mirror appearing in front of the pair, resulting in Jane literally kicking and being kicked by her reflection. The mirror vanished, and Jane dropped to the deck.

The pair stopped kissing to say, "Jane, don't try crap like that again. You might mess up my honey's face." When they realized they had said the same thing, they returned to kissing, more passionately than before. Davis strode onto the deck, slamming open the door to draw attention to himself. "Dammit, why is the flag still flying? We're not coming to plunder Atlantis, dammit!" Jane shrugged. "Don't get your pants in a bunch, Davis. Tell Gunda to take care of it... she needs to stop using her mouth and start using her mirrors." Cordell broke off from Gunda, rushing towards Jane with a stone in his hand. "DON'T INSULT GUNDA LIKE THAT!" the incensed man screamed, the stone turning into a lance in his hand. As he tried (in vain) to stab Jane, Gunda began creating levitating mirror faces, which she used as a ladder to get to the ship's flag. A few seconds later, she dropped down on Cordell, and began kissing him again, the flag all furled up. Jane sighed, rather upset.

Matthew came out of the ship's bowels, his hands interlocked behind his back. "Where's Captain?" Davis asked, trying to move on from his crew mates' idiocy. Matthew sighed. "Isaac is trying to extricate the Captain from the Office. The Captain has entered one of his... fits..." Davis nodded, understanding. The Captain's fits were always either funny or scary... Well, not long until they would finally reach the sunken city itself, and then they could head for the Oro Jackson. It was exciting, even for him.

Atlantis Streets

Gyupaa Hjak had already disembarked, and moved quietly through the streets, trying to find the best place to start an ambush. That would be the hardest part...

Atlantis Dock

A ship had docked at Atlantis, and it bore some pirates, tempered by the New World. These were the Go-Go Pirates, and they had begun disembarking. The Captain hadn't taken down the flag, for which his First Mate, Ixion, was harassing him. "Captain Jacob, why didn't you take down the flag?" Ixion asked, positive that it would have been wiser to take the thing down. "Ixion... all this time, and you still don't understand? The flag is a symbol of our freedom. Why would I hide it? We're just going to come in, check the Oro Jackson, and leave." Ixion sighed. Thinking practically was Ixion's strong point, while Jacob was more of the leader. Ixion took a quick look at the twin swords and pistols at Jacob's waist, reminding himself as to why Jacob was the captain. Ixion and Jacob planned to take fifteen crew members with them, and leave the others at the ship.

The Waters Parallel to Atlantis

Another ship was sailing towards Atlantis, this one with its flag pulled down. This was owned by the New Order, a group of pirates trying to change the world. Two of the strongest crew members, one Goth and one Amanda, were discussing their plan. "So, we head in, get the Oro Jackson, and get out? Simplified?" Goth asked Amanda, who could only sigh. "Yes. In short, we get in, get it, and get out. Then, Sugedo can do what he was born to do..." She was, of course, referring to their captain. A nice man, if occasionally distant. He was meant to lead them in creating a new world. Though, at the moment, their 'great leader' was napping.

Alternate Dimension in a Frog's Stomach

Gael and Ranyx were sitting facing each other, with Gael's animals resting around them. "So, Ranyx? Have you been to Atlantis before?" Ranyx nodded, replying, "Yeah, I think so... I left something very important in Atlantis, and I hope no one has lost it." Gael shrugged. "Well, if you go looking for that, and make sure Atlantis' history is saved, I'll head for the Oro Jackson. I hope there's something shiny on there." Ranyx chuckled. He knew Gael's obsession with golden objects well now. [b]"Just don't get hurt. The Marines will be waiting to destroy the Oro Jackson as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

With the Aurora Crew

Kanhoji suddenly landed -on both his feet and his hands- loudly next to James, coming from up the crow nest as he was looking around the familar surroundings of the ocean.
The invisiable, klutzy man looked really excited, jump up and down similar to what a monkey would've done, his eyes shining with excitement as the saw the familar surroundings becoming even more familar as the continued on and on.
Then... he saw the black clouds in the distance, making the man suddenly wrap his arm around James' neck, accidently putting the man in a choke hold.
"Y-Youseethere!! There, youseeyousee!!!!!!" Kanhoji rambled as he continuously pointed towards the black clouds in the distance -like an excited child pointing out a new toy nonetheless-, obviously meaning that they just have to go there.

Releasing the captain from his unintentional choke hold, he ran towards where his sister is to tell her the good news. Well, being Kanhoji, he did trip on his face along the way, but somehow, he always manage to keep yelling.
"Amari! Amari! Amari!! The Black Clouds!! The Black Clouds!!"
Yep, it definally means that Atlantis is on it's way....... or maybe it has something to do with food. >.>

Steel Pirates

Sabre and Segal are arguing.
"I say hot sause!!!" Segal argued, red in the face at the middle of the deck, along with Sabre
"Are you a simple minded baka? Salt is the obvious choice." Segal encountered, soon after snorting as he saw Segal puffed smoke out of his ear.
What their arguing about, might baffle a few other people.
"If we're going to meet weird fish people, then hot sause would take them back!!"
"It's salt, since it absorb the moisture."
"Burning them!"
"Drying them."
Yep...a stupid arguement over a stupid thing. One would wonder if any of their arguements aren't stupid.
Back against the Wolf Pack Conflict, they were on temporary leave to learn some new techniques from an island that they must go for a doctor's convention. And now, when they came back, they were somehow not surprised, nor did they look like they care, about the new members at all. Well, they were too busy arguing to care in the first place.
About Atlantis, all they care about is the new medical techniques and probably some other stuff for medicine. The weapon, the fight, the whatever never did interest them. But they did pledge themselves to this crew, so to this crew they shall do their best....just not with eachother.
"I say Hot!"
"I say dry."
You could even see the electricity between their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Iken smiled at Goru and took his concerns into consideration. The captain knew he had his crew and he wasn't alone, but Derge was dangerous to them. Despite that fact Iken agreed with Goru and figured it would be a lucky long shot if he were ever able to beat Derge on is own, Iken would not let his crew get close to Derge. Iken watched as Goru walked away to poison his weapon while Sangjo walked up to him. Sangjo appeared to have a question for Iken, so Iken waited for him to ask it.

"Atlantis, it's real enough to not just get the work government to send Admirals to the front lines, but for big names like Anubis to move....To be honest this city may have one of the great weapons the texts talk about and the Oro Jackson. We'll just have to see when we get there." Iken said looking out into the underwater world that surrounded them. The waters outside the ship began to get rougher and rougher making Iken think a storm was raging on the top.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Amari covers her ears as she sits on the rails, watching her brother jump up and down excitedly.
"Hai, Hai, i see them now will you please stop acting like that?!"
The Black Clouds had beem visable for quite some time now, which idiot couldn't have seen them till now would have course been Kanhoji.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Goru was getting tired of sabre and segals useless squabling. it had been going on for a while now and the way they were fued was starting to bug him. so why not make a joke out of it he thought to himself. quickly creating two blobs of slime and quickly covered both Segals and Sabres mouths. then hardening it to make sure they kept quiet until the steel village got to atlantis. then he said "and that is the way to shutup two idiots fueding over how to eat fishmen". then getting back to his trident leaving the other 2 docters to try and get the hardened slime off there mouths to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 am

Iken walked up to Segal and Sabre, now with hardened slime covering their mouth. "Why wouldn't you use both?" Iken asked because fish was good with salt and hot sauce. In the process of yawning, Iken jaw dropped as a massive sea king swam by the boat. It was so large that the ship they were currently on would be no more than a bite for the fish. Despite this, drool began to make it's way down Iken's chin.

"Aye, someone quick give me your best shot." the insane captain said pulling out the rejection slayer.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:40 am

Both of them, well mainly Segal, glared at Goru as their mouths were quickly shut through....
Well, doctors have to be clean so it was normal that they would be clean freaks. And slime is not something that they both enjoyed at all.

Both of them look at eachother in the eye, soon after nodding as if they agreed to do something -for once in probably a year or so-.
Sabre took out some chemicals while Segal provided the test tubes and such.
In 6.434 seconds, they poured some of the mixed concoction onto the slime, which turned into ashes in a second.
With a furious anger, Segal soon after stomp on the pile of ashes a few times while Sabre just wiped his mouth with his sleeve.
"YOU'RE DEAD, YA HERE ME, DEAD!!!" Segal declared loudly, pointing towards Goru quite accusingly.
Ignoring that so called "idiots" raging yells, Segal turned to his captain and casually said.
"I don't really care really. The man was simply just too fun to tease~"
Sabre soon after found himself face to face with Segal, who grabbed his collar in a deadly lock.
"You want to die..?"
"Ohya? I'm not particularly looking for death at this moment." If possible, Sabre's smirk, which he had on all the time, could have gotten even more smugger.
Apparently, Segal notice the added change, and started and began to try to punch the man into oblivion. Or maybe flew him to the other side of the world, so he can get away from the man himself.
But at the right moment, Sabre ducked; Segal's fist of fury -it's litterally on fire!- going over to Iken's Rejection Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 am

"Hot damn, time to stock up on meat!" The sword took all the energy in like a hungry shark going after a school of mackerel. Looking up Iken could see the sea king coming back towards the ship. Like a rocket Iken leaped into air of the ship, shooting through the air bubble at the giant fish.

"Rejection Backlash Flash Blade"

Iken turned into nothing more than a mere outline to the normal human eye. Appearing behind the sea king and the explosion hitting the sea king from the energy release of the Rejection Slayer, everything with in the area was sliced. Roasted and uncooked chunks of fish flew everywhere nearly popping the bubble on the ship. Moments later Iken used his sword to get back into the bubble. Picking up a chunk of meat cook from the explosion, the captain of the medium sized ship began eating.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am

[[Under the sea, aboard the Grim death]]
Ryan steps off the ship and looks at Anubis the then begins looking around to see if he could notice anything " I see a small path in the woods leading north and some smoke clouds that looks only a few miles away we should proceed with caution from here on not even use can stand against an army" Ryan then waits for Anubis to respond...

Aboard the Monkey King

"Maximillion" Nick called a few feet away from his new captain " I know your intentions of coming here you want fame and power and I know how you can get it" the men here " Nick opened his book and begin reading names One of the four Emperors Anubis, Max a member of his crew who's also famous as one of the greatest minds in the grandline he's my target,Ryan one of the two closest man to the Emperor said to be one of the top swordsmen in the sea, if you can take out one of those men you will gain fame instantly"Nick then closes his book

Small warship landing on Altlantis

A tall person wearing a black cloak landed on the island of Altlantis, she stood there and looked around for a moment and noticed the smoke clouds coming from the town in the distance, she held her arm out and a large snow white eagle landed on her arm and squawked " hmmm someone is already here I will proceed with caution from here on" she then begins walking towards the city to destroy the Oro Jackson...

Last edited by 9thKing on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:41 am

Segal twitched while Sabre looked quite amused at all that is happened. Then again, when did he ever not look amused?
"Well, I'm going to stock up. I'm expect you do the same if you're not an idiot; Sebaka."
Segal felt another tick mark appeared on his forehead as he pointed at Sabre in declaration.
"I'm going to stock of faster than you then! Ha!" Segal said quite stupidly in a way and ran towards the sickbay, stuffing everything he can, forgetting to check of what they actually need, while Sabre only calmly walked towards the sickbay, not including himself in the childish game.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 am

Jake stood up and looked to the sky.
Wasn't it bad if the ship sunk? Well, he should be able to save himself, but...
He frowned and looked around the crew, but decided to say nothing. Whatever they were planning most likely didn't involve drowning, though, to reach atlantis, wouldn't they have to dive really deep?
Those people and their plans were a lot for him to handle. Just keep smiling!
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 am

After a while of walking, Alibek finally managed to catch the sight of someone dressed as a marine scratching at their face. He adjusted his eyes, peering forward and recognized the person, it was the admiral he was searching for!

"Oh good, I was afraid I'd have to wander all over the place!" he declared as he quickly began hurrying up to him in a jog.

"Oi, Admiral!" he called, "There you are!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next