One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)

Go down 
+5
Frog Dragon
Gael
nikz200
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 am

At the West side of the island, a small forthress. Some WG agents are lazily starring at the sea "Just why are we here anyway ? .."
"What do you mean ? This is an important facility few know of, we have to protect it !"
"But as you said FEW know it .. and even if more knew about it, who would be crazy enough to attack this place ?! The hometown of "Rokushiki" that is !"
Some minutes later they spot something on the air "Whats that ? .. its a person !"
The men prepare to fire but then in sheer surprize see "Grey Eagle" Todd coming closer and landing in frond of them "You should fire .. what if I was an intruder ?"
*An intruder flying here ? ..* one of them thinks and then gulps as Todd looks at him, as if he knew what the man though.
"Anyway .. keep your posts more secure.." he walks to the other side of the lookout and jumps into the air again, going towards the central area.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 am

Then suddenly black thunder clouds were forming at the sky,a large thunder came roaring down beside a ship, A man was standing at the ship. Raijin Darkstorm. We are near Seta Hahahaha!

(presentation box)
(Raijin Darkstorm)
(CP9)
(2000 Douriki)

The WG Agents at the Isle knew who was coming.Seta Hellark, head of the Cipher Pol 9. Yujito Mori then came out Oy Raijin stop it. Don't make thunder clouds. .

(presentation box)
(Yujiro Mori)
(CP9 )
(2000 Douriki)

Seta then came out Let him beYujiro, we are near the Isle anyways . As usual , he does not wear his coat but only puts it on top of his shoulders.

(presentation box)
(Seta Hellark)
(Head of CP9)
(4000 Douriki)

At the back of their ship another one was coming. It had a musical note over a world government icon as its flag sign. A man was playing a guitar at the middle of the ship's deck. Clause Filmore. He then unplugs Lucille and walks out to see the Isle Impressive. Ruby, We are near the Isle

(presentation box)
(Clause Filmore)
(World Government Battalion 9)

Ruby Wood then came out while holding her twin pistols so that is what the island looks like

(presentation box)
(Ruby Wood)
(World Government Battalion 9)

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 pm

((guys ill get to it when i wake up))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm

(Take your time, its not like I will be hasty lol)

Todd reaches the central area of the isle and meets a man sitting in a small ring of some sort, made of marble. The man looks at Todd by simply raising his eyeballs. "Dont tell me that you flew here non stop for 2 days ..."
Todd smirks "Yeah .. I do feel a bit tired I must say."
The man laughs "Always outstanding .. "

Introduction:
Azure Gaimo, Rokushiki master & teacher, Douriki 3,200
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 pm

((I'll post after Frogon has Grey Code arrive. And I want to see Azure match Ranyx... comparative fat chance.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Seta Hellark then told CP9 and Clause to follow him and saw Azure You look great Azure! Haha. I would like you to meet one of my students . He swings his left hand without the coat falling in his shoulders and points to Clause.

Clause then bowed magnificently to Azure It is an honor to meet you
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:59 pm

on Cp9's ship, yuukimura was sipping some coffee as he heard the lightning guy and that other one speak. yuukimura chuckled as he sipped on more tea. "Silliness of all kinds.... please calm down lightning boy........." He sat there in his white suit drinking coffee, to him he needed this moment for peace before anything.

((Presentation box))
((Yuukimura Senjo "abyss"))
((unrecorded agent, the only one in history))

A few marines were also arriving. A man with a cigar and a Blue color suit sat down "Ah, jeez, why am i playing baby sit to a couple of agents huh?" The man had a beard as well, he had a surprisingly clean face and was very tall.

((Presentation Box))
((Commodore Robert "The sun" Kingsley))

A woman was sitting nearby sipping on juice and sighing, her red hair gleaming as she sat in her bikini taking in sun. She got up and put on her uniform before looking to Robert "Sir, perhaps you shouldnt be so upset.... its not everyday, we get to come to an island like this one....."

((Presentation Box))
((Lieutenant Darquess "the witch queen" Mortimer))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Seta then turned back and went into his ship. He then spoke to Yuukimura Hey, Azure is still alive Haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Yuukimura laughed at this comment "Oh ?i thought you died Azure,what happened to that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Seta then sat on a nearby chair, hey Yuukimura, since we are here I was thinking of teaching Clause Filmore THAT technique, I think it is time for him to learn THAT
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 am

Yuukimura sighed "What is that exactly, you should no im not good with riddles Seta..... besides this is meant to be my holiday you know.... but if he wishes ,he will need to become unrecorded for a year or so........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 am

Azure laughs "Now now .. Seta, dont think I can die so easily .. its been a while, my beloved pupil !" he adds.
Todd sighs *Why is he always at the same place as I am ?* he thinks about Seta.
Azure then looks at everyone "I hope you have gotten stronger since the last time .. all of you."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am

Yuukimura laughed at Azures comments and then gave him a letter "Well Azure... glad to see you are fine... would you like some tea perhaps? I whipped up a fresh batch.. Its delcious... oh by the way here you go.... (Hands Azure a white envelope with a world government seal on it) you were invited to become unrecorded........."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 am

"We are here." The grey code had arrived, docking the code black nearby. It was always good to have a ship stashed out back. Zero walked towards the area. A lot of action in the seas lately. First the war, and now this.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:01 am

An agent came foward, some no name small ranking agent saluted before Zero " Welcome to Auroris sir!!! We hope you have a pleasant stay here!!!"

Yuukimura who was nearby saw this and laughed "well if it isnt my good friend Zero..... how are you and Grey Code?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

As always, dame six made sure not to let Zero out of her sight, walking behind him.
She still hadn't gotten to know the newbie, and made a mental note on it. But work came first.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Sir Three was walking along behind Dame Six, experimenting with new shapes of clay. He sighed, pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Kave, or as everyone knew him, Sir Five, walked down the plank behind Sir Three, who was playing with some clay.
Auroris Island, the place of his training.
Perhaps something really might happen to it. Something bad...
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Dame One followed after the other Grey Code members, unsure what to do. She walked close behind Dame Six and Sir Three.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Yuukimura chuckled and then looked to the grey code, "Are you aware there are three codes in the government? Of course most people know about grey code but no one really knows about the other two codes do they Zero kun?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Dame Six raised an eyebrow and looked at her boss.
"Other two...? What exactly is he talking about, Zero?"
Why didn't she know of this? She was always informed on things! No one had told her about it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Two other Codes? Sounded like bullsh*t to Sir Three. However, he had to proof to deny their 'existance'. Well, whatever. Bet they weren't as good as Grey Code was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Yuukimura chuckled softly and then said "Its no surprise the rest of you didnt know....Grey Code are quite famous , and all of you are quite strong.... but there exists two other codes.... white code....((points to his white coat and hat)) and black code..... and we really do NOT exist....... you see, all agents are recorded as soon as you sign up...... but we never did....... we never signed up like everyone else..........."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 am

((I thought that they were white and black... XD))

Huh. Well, lucky Yuukimura for being so epic. "Thanks for the compliment." Ningyo said, meaning it completely.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 am

((They are quite strange, i was thinking about it for quite some time now and here is the perfect chance to introduce it, they are basically white, grey and black))

Yuukimura chuckled again " Zero knows alot about this. but has done well in not talking about it to much........ I am the leader of the white code..... we are all chosen since birth and do not fall under the jurisdictions and laws that the other recorded agents have...... we are not cp9 so we dont hunt and assasinate.... we are like the governments cleaners....... whenever they need a stain removed... we cleanse it... whenever there is a need for absolute secrecy , we will never be heard... that is us the White Code........"

Yuukimura paused, he simply wanted to explain this to the other members of Grey Code who looked confused, he doubted they ever knew how the three codes came to exist in the first place, why they were called the Grey code. Yuukimura then continued "You are the Grey Code which was created for the sole purpose of handling all general matters of interest...... your existence is not a major secret... your banner is meant to strike fear into the enemy and hope into the people...... you guys are the ultimate core group of the three codes....... i have seen you work before and i must say, i more than once asked for a few of you to join White Code, but HQ would not allow me that...... then comes the Black Code....." Yuukimura moonwalked to the side to explain this "It is a possibilty that no man will ever see one of the Black Code in their lifetime..... they are the Goroseis personal guard and they carry the crest of the Tenryuubito. They almost never leave the holy land for anything......... but their role is quite simple.......protect the government... that is their task....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next