One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 am

Owen jumped down off the ship ready for action. When he saw the other marines coming towards the group he smiled. "This is going easier than I thought," he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

MArtello looked to Clause " Oh Clause... you are here are you? I thought you were working with main branch.. oh well, not that it matters..... Hq refused to give me any of your names, but they said you guys are the best and i should assist however possible. And since we are both protectors of the peace and law.... i will only be happy to take orders to eridicate the pirate disease from this land......"

Yosei sighed and then turned to Sylvia "We really must get going.... there is a lot to talk about....."
Vega then turnend to the others while adjusting his guns "Is everyone here or what? We got to get moving you know"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Owen took a more ready stance and said, "Vega is right, we need to get moving."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm

OOC: I'll keep Leon and Polimar our side for now..I guess...

Leon and Polimar made it out side of the SRA's base. They looked around to see if any enemies were approaching them. Not seeing any, they turned back around to see if their comrades were following them. Not seeing them ether, they were impelled to wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Ranyx stood alone, waiting for his chance to help.

Noah got up and shook his head at Sylvia. "I don't wanna stay on the ship... I want to, you know... be useful?" He couldn't wait to get started.

Ti'ar had been literally right behind Martello, almost in a stalkerish way. "Try paying attention, Martello, eh? Ti'ar's hand reached into his chain bag, touching several of the chain links hidden within. He just hoped no one had seastone to use against him.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

The sudden assistance from the marines was unexpected. White Code didn't interact with other branches of the World Government very often, much less work on the same task together. Although it was understandable that Martello didn't know much about the individual members of their group, Silvia had come across a few accounts of the pirate eradicating antics of him and his squad.

"That can be arranged," she responded without concern, "though we'll have to discuss the finer details in due time; sooner than later if you choose to accompany us to the loyalist base." Silvia then looked to the man claiming to be their contact. He appeared to be genuine enough, so she gave a nod of approval before signaling that the other agents should follow with a wave of her hand. The port should be safe enough for the time being without their presence, and there were more important things they could be doing with their time.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 am

Owen fell into step behind Silvia. His eyes were open and searching for anything out of the ordinary. This was his first time on mission in a while and he didn't want anything to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:02 am

Clause then laughed a bit. At least this mission would not be so bad after all. Meeting an old friend would help him forget his bitter emotion on the White Code. Well I was on the Main Branch but Seta-sama said that I should train with Yuukimura-sama to get stronger. I don't think that I could give you orders my friend haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 am

Martello grinned "Aint that the truth Clause .... im a rear admiral now, im on my way to becoming an Admiral , only a matter of time till i become like how my father was..... anyway on to business.... oh and there you are Ti'ar , great we can go then... ((looks to Silvia)) whats your name beautiful? Im sure you and me can get very well acquainted..... " Martello pushed his blonde hair back, he could usually get any woman he desired and since his Rear Admiral position he had done so. This girl looked very uptight, but he sure would like to see her wild side.

Yosei sighed, what were these people doing while his country was falling apart. He started walking foward "The situation is more dire than you assumed. The SRA are resorting to guerrilla attacks. Assassinations, bombings, poison, bribery. Its all rife here, our convoys are being ambushed as well , its a bloody nightmare....." Suddenly a building nearby exploded. The smoke and the fire rising. Yosei snarled and threw his fist into the ground "BLOODY HELL THATS THE 5th one this month!!!!"

Vega was taken back by the bomb, but before he was very pissed by how Martello was acting towards Sylvia. That pretty boy navy big shot was trying to make moves on Silvia? Unacceptable. He was about to give him a piece of his mind before the bomb went off.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 am

Right after the explosion Owen began scanning the area for anyone who planned to attack. But, it seemed the liaison was right. Just guerrilla and fear tactics were being used.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Silvia raised an eyebrow and eyed Martello suspiciously, not entirely sure how to decipher his comments. "We don't have time for that now..." she stated plainly in response, her face locked in a deadpan as she did.

They had more important things to worry about than getting acquainted with eachother, or whatever he had wanted to do. The island didn't seem in good shape, and neither did their liaison apparently. Pounding his fist against the ground surely wouldn't fix anything, at least nothing that she could think of.

"We're sorry for your losses, but it may get worse before improvement can be seen," she noted, waiting for Yosei to get whatever it was out of his system so he could lead them again. Silvia was about to ask him to get up when she noticed Vega acting different from his usual self. He appeared pretty steamed for some reason... Maybe the violent atmosphere was getting to his head.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Yosei got up, his fist shaking and his face on the verge of breaking out. He then turned to Silvia "Thank you... i am sorry for my loss of calm.... we keep getting attacks like this. but we have reports that all the targets are hiding deep in SRA territory which we estimate is the entire South side of the island. They have their own beach, but its impossible to get in unless your a pirate....." Yosei pulled out a map and drew a circle around the center of the Southern part of the island "We have reason to believe that they work undergroundn, which means we would need to find the entrance , but that could take months or a few years to do so due to their guerrilla warfare.... however, my men were able to pinpoint one exact entrance in the centre... but its heavily guarded. VERY HEAVILY GUARDED......."

VEga simmered down as he listened carefully to what the liason was saying. It was all very vital.

Rear Admiral Martello grinned "Ahh, i see.... looks like this might pose an actual hunting challenge.... still, its no fun if the prey cant run properly..... right ti'ar, Jericho , Jessop and Bart?" Jericho chuckled nearby "KEKEKEKKEKEKEK, of course boss!!" Bart yawned "I wanna sleep..... arghhhhh!!"Jessop only grunted.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Noah wasn't paying attention to Martello, really... the man seemed like an ass, so he just didn't seem worthy of respect. "So, all we gotta do is take out the guards? Sounds simple enough." Noah didn't quite grasp the magnitude of the guard's numbers, but he wasn't worried. This wasn't a covert mission: it was practically a blitzkrieg. Hard and fast strike, take them out and then get out.

Ti'ar chuckled to himself. Martello and he had more in common than Martello knew of, but they weren't precisely alike. His ears picked up when Martello mentioned a hunt... and he found himself grinning widely. "Heh, of course. Shall we get going? I want to get my hands on new prisoners ASAP." They certainly weren't painting the picture that the group of them were anywhere near sane, but what can you do? They really weren't.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Owen sighed at Noah's comment. "Well it depends on the number of guards and the relative strength of them. If there are too many to defeat fast, then they could raise the alarm and either send the leaders running to ground. Or it could bring reinforcements from their base. Perhaps even both.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Kitsuru stays on the ship, sitting on the rail as she watched them converse.
Guess she would be watching the ship, not that she really minded much.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 pm

((Amari, Kitsuru can follow, since we have Jack on the ship, so come on down..))

Vega took in all the information and then analysed "Based on what i heard so far, the guards wont be in the open. Most likely traps and a ambush party will be in wait. Not only that, but it seems that this entrance could lead to anywhere... it could even be a trap set by the SRA to lure enemies inside.... Not to mention if they are underground, we wont be able to see them at all... we dont know the number of soldiers they have or the locations of the targets we have to take out...."

Yosei agreed and looked concerned "If that wasnt enough, we also have to deal with the fact that there are some major pirates helping them out. According to info, its the Kage Flare pirates and a man known as Ranyx..... its all murky, but they have their reasons...."

Martello grinned "Leave the pirates to us... ill send them all into the afterlife ... now come Bart, Jessop, Jericho and Ti'ar, we are heading for the front lines now....."
Yosei then mused and said "But its crawling with enemy soldiers and pirates!!! Thats a horrible idea to charge them head on!!" Martello laughed very loudly as he walked for the front lines "A bunch of pirates and misguided fools will not be enough to stop the Archangels... lets slaughter em boys!!!!" Bart yawned and laid on the ground "Nah i wanna sleep, goodnite....." Jessop picked up Bart and grunted as he carried Bart and followed Martello. Jericho chuckled again "KEKEKEKEKEEKE, As usual, the big boss man knows what to do, lets go Ti'ar!!" Jericho followed as well.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Ti'ar sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "Ranyx eh? I'll believe it when I see it." He took out a single chain, and his maniacal grin returned. "You do the slaughter, I'll take a few... for myself, eh?" He felt like the chain was lighter in his hand than usual. He clenched his fist around the chain links, before following his group.

Ranyx sighed, somehow telling that he'd have trouble on his hands soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Owen turned to Silvia, "So what do you we approach this?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

"I don't think you all will be moving any closer to the base then you already are...this ends here.."

From a distance. Two tall figures began to approach Martello and his party. Slowly but surly, they got closer, and closer, until they could make out faces. It was Leon and Polimar! Leon had chosen to stop his pointless violence before it got any more out of hand. Leon stopped about 6 feet away from the group of Marines and glared at them from the distance.

"I'd perfer you all to leave...I don't want to fight if I do not have too..."

"Well sorry about that Kid, but were Marines...your Pirates...Fighting each other is our destiny...Fwahahahahah!"

A Deep voice came from out of no were. No one recognizing the voice, Except Leon. A Large man in a Old White Fleet Admiral Coat and thick black sunglasses slowly walked pass the group of Marines and kept his head down. He then stopped abruptly in front of Martello and turned his head slightly in his direction.

"Leave this guy to me...I have full faith in your power..Rear Admiral Mortello..but this kid is a bit much...even for me...I'll take him on..."

Leon then narrowed his eyes and looked at the figure directly in the eyes through his thick black sunglasses and frowned.

"Neol......"

"You really do remember me........I am so FLATTERED!"

As he finished the word Flattered. He stomped on the ground with full force. Causing a high magnitude earth quake, about a 4.5. Leon quickly grabbed onto his sword and took it out its case. He then rose in above his head and drove it into the ground. Leon then took a firm grasp on his sword and held his ground.

"But your too late!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm

The shockwave was strong enough to nearly knock Silvia over, if not for the tree she grabbed onto for support. Even if the republican army didn't know of their position before, they surely would after that earthquake. Since they probably couldn't use the element of surprise effectively another method would have to do. Trying to force their way into the heavily guarded base was certainly foolish, but it would be difficult to entirely defeat them if they could just sit in their hole and hide all day.

"We need to present them with a large enough threat to draw those guards and ambushes out to leave their base open enough for an attack," she uttered hastily, hardly audible enough for the ones next to her to hear. Moments after she finished speaking, Silvia took off at soru speed and ran around the fighting marine and pirate in an attempt to get past them without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Owen jumped into the air as he saw the shockwave coming. When Silvia dashed off he followed her. "Maybe if we attack the pirate harbor. If we can destroy their ships we can cut off their supply chain."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Lee then also used Soru to disappear. His footsteps were really silent. Even more silent than Sylvia's that is why he is called the Silent Assassin. He decided to help Sylvia.

Unlike Sylvia and Lee. Clause just stood up and started walking slowly. He spoke to the orders and it was like an order You better stay here Ruby and everyone. We got this . He started walking slowly after the 2 White Code members
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 am

Martello saw Leon and knew it was a chance to stamp his authority, but the old man Neol had arrived. Just like the navys backbone to steal a battle with a pirate he would have slain. Martello did not move at the earthquake, why would he need too, he could cause as many earthquakes as he wanted with his power and was already tons strong. He walked up behind Neol "Listen here sir.... i want this battle.... if i bring back Leon Lexus's head there will surely be rejoicing in this world... so either let me help you kill this pirate scum or dont blame me if i interfere......."

Jericho , Bart and Jessop all cleared the area. Jericho laughed "KEKEKEKEKE, better go the other way Ti'ar, the boss is going to change the landscape of this place by the way he looks...."
Bart still remained slightly asleep, and Jessop grunted carrying him into the Eastern side of the southern forest.

As the Archangels left the liason and the others of White Code near the town. VEga then said "Our mission is to get to the centre right? So we dont need to join in the fighting, lets just go through the
west part of the forest and cut in from there? right Noah ? Owen?"

The liason then yelled "All forces to the frontlines!!! We will be charging soon!!"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 am

Owen turned around,"That does sound like a good idea." He turned back to Silvia, "If the main force is going to the front lines that should be enough of a threat to draw off the guards."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Noah nodded, agreeing with Vega. "Lets get going before we get sucked into the center of this tearful reunion," he said, forgoing his cards and instead taking out some of his smaller nails. "Owen, you should probably team up with me and go first. Vega needs distance so he can get some use out of that rifle of his." He crouched low, and shot off running for the western side of the island, ready and waiting to take out opponents.

Ti'ar nodded, realizing that here would not be the best place to try out his new powers. He decided to go ahead of Jessop, Bart, and Jericho, given that Jessop was a tad... indisposed at the moment. He run ahead into a patch of trees that seemed to all come from one point... which is when he ran into Ranyx. "I never woulda guessed... they actually were telling the truth!" Ti'ar said incredulously. Ranyx chuckled and replied, "Well, nice to see you too! How's Gael?" Ti'ar gave Ranyx a grin and replied, "Oh, he's just freaking dandy... the kid gave me a Devil Fruit, the cheeky little bastard..." Ranyx could only grin in return, "Is it the one I think it is? The Adlet?" Ranyx smacked himself in the head, saying, "Gael doesn't know what he's doing half the time, anymore. The Gyufuu has been changing him, Ti'ar... I'm worried it will grow worse." Ti'ar shrugged, saying, "You know we could right it of anything goes haywire..." The two of continued talking, and would only stop if the Archangels showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next