One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Empty
PostSubject: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 pm

after the battle in enies lobby which william and his crew didnt really participate in , william thought it was time to build a headqaurter for his crew and friends of their crew, but william wouldn't be william if he didnt want something strange, so he called an old friend of him, cid was one of the few adults he trusted, to make him a real flying island with an hq on it, and since cid was in williams debt he was only happy to help him build it, now cids cids airship landed at the same pier where the grandlineyoungster ship was harbored, william invited all important crewmates (all no npcs) to his cabin where cid and emily were too, to discuss about their new headquarters,

emily felt a bit at ease around captain william because he was young too, normally she would hide but nog she was sitting with cid, hugging her plushies
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Janus walked in with a spring in his step. "Dis place is soo cool!" he said, sitting on the floor in the middle of the walkway. He forgot about common courtesy on occasion.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:28 am

Guri wasn't really in the mood for meeting, but if the captain said he had to attend...
Part of a shichibukais brew... That had been a surprise. And it also meant no selling this one. Thinking about it, this situation was wonderful.
But still, he was in a bad mood somehow.
When he entered the cabin though, he automatically started smiling sweetly.
"Hello captain. Hello Janus. Welcome strangers."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:13 am

'' hello janus, hello guri, this are cid and emily, they are gonna help us making an small island a sky island, and we will build our hq on it, how about that, he said smiling confident''

Cid waved to the kids, ''hello, im cid nice to meet you''

emily got scared meeting 2 new persons she stood up ran to the corner sat there and hugged her plushies
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 am

"Is that possible? Launching an island up in the sky?"
Guri was highly interested in the matter, but he was staring at the little girl. That action of hers was uncalled for, and it hurt his pride a little.
Maybe she hadn't seen a fishman before?
He carefully walked over to her, but not closer than he had to, and kneeled down. He settled for smiling at her for now. He knew how sweet it looked when he smiled. And maybe it was just like with animals. If they think you're harmless, they trust you faster.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 am

Janus smiled. He began rocking back and forth, saying, "Wow! That's so cool~" He was excited! A floating HQ!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

cid answered exciting ''sure I can make it, I already let ships flew, wanna go for a ride?'' he is always really excited when people are interested in his inventions.

Emilly stared to the fishmen, she was still really scared, she hugged her plushies even harder , she felt at ease with william, she knew him a bit and she knew he was a good kid/man but she wasn't feeling at ease with people she didnt see before,

''Its okay emily'' william answered trying to open her up,'' they are kind people they wont do you any harm I promise,'william answered then he headed to guri and janus,''don't mind her, she had a hard past, thats why shes afraid of people, its not your problem ''
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm

"Oh, she did, huh..."
Due to something inbetween being annoyed, sad because it reminded him of his own, and feeling sorry for her, Guri forgot to smile alltogether for a moment.
He stood up and walked a little closer to the others, turning his back to her.
It only took him few seconds and the smile was back.
"And of course I'd like to, if you don't mind. Well, letting ships fly is one thing, but whole islands..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Emily saw guri being annoyed and even a bit angy trying to prevent from being hit again she said with a low scared voice ''please don't be mad at me, don't hit me) she said while sniffing trying to hold her tears

(check your pm and cid will react after gael posted;) its easier)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

(Kay.)

"Wha-? Me? You... I'm not... That's..."
He got louder with every word, and looked like he wanted to slap the girl. Really, he was just nervous. No one was ever afraid of him. He had no experience in that area...
He remembered to lower his voice, and put the smile back on his face, even though it looked slightly forced this time.
"I mean, I'd never do anything to you. I'm not violent, especially not towards girls."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:13 pm

''no please don't hit me'' she said as she started to cry, she wiped away her tears, being relieved after hearing that she wouldn't be hurt again, ''uhm uhm ... My uhh name is uhh Emily, uuhh and what is your name'' she asked shy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Sweet, she could talk normally.
Guris smile became more real than his normal one this moment, and he kneeled down again.
"I'm Guri, and I'm Williams navigator."
Should he stretch out his hand? Maybe not, she could react touchy to that...
Oh wait, he had already stretched it out without thinking. Damn those habits!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm

she carefully took his hand, and shaked it, ''n-nice to meet you I am sorry , I didn't want to insult you, I just was scared'' she said felling a bit relieved
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

((I would be participating in this... But I dont have too much time to be on the computer right now, so I won't be able to RP... srry >< ))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm

(( join anytime you like intents, there is always a spot for you and no problem))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

((May I have a quick cameo with Ranyx until the next thread with him in it begins?))

"Oh, really?" Janus asked, getting up. He began bouncing almost literally off the walls. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm

(( ranyx is always welcome))

cid became enthaousiast because of janus his enthousiasm, ''where are we waiting for then follow me and lets have a test flight,'' he said as he left the cabin heading for his ship

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Janus smiled widely. "Hooray! See you later, William!" He lightly and happily followed Cid out of the cabin.

A figure seemed to launch itself out of the sky. It sailed at Cid at fairly high speeds. It jumped off the air several times before landing in front of Cid. "Ugh, that was farther than I thought... wait, is that you, Cid?" It was Ranyx. He stood up from his crouch and cracked his neck. "Wow... I came here to visit the Shichibukai for a tad to see who it was... didn't expect to see you here. How's Emily?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

cid was suprised that ranyx apeard before his face, '' yes its me the one and only, well I am helping shibuckai william, with building his headqaurters on a floating island, well he owed me one, and I like to build after all, and anyways emily is fine, ''

emily who was still in the cabin heard ranyx voice outside, she carefully walked outside to see if it was true or if she was dreaming, when she saw ranyx she waved ''hello ranyx do you r-remember me'' she asked hoping the answer would be yes
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:06 pm

After Emily had left, Guri went outside as well. He didn't want to miss that flight after all.
When he saw the stranger, his eyes were full of mistrust at first, until he covered it up with one of those sickenly sweet smiles. They mostly had a smaller object on males, but you never knew.
"Ah, hello. We haven't appeared to have met before. I'm Guri, the navigator on this ship."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 am

Ranyx walked over to Emily and smiled. "Of course I do. Are you doing well?" He saw Guri, and turned into an old man for a second. "Nice to meet you, whippersnapper! I'm Ranyx Hadmeas." He turned 30 again, and began looking in his bag for something. Halfway through the search, he stopped and had a blank stare. "Dang, delayed reaction senior moment..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

''yes im doing fine, m-my brandwounds have healed a bit, thanks to you, a-and how are you doing'' she asked being happy to see ranyx again

cid enterd his ship yelling to guri and janus'' come on, I thought you guys wanted to fly for a bit''
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Janus did a little salute...thing... before running to get onto Cid's ship, momentarily forgetting about Emily and the newcomer.

Ranyx smiled, saying, "I'm fine, thank you... I'm glad to hear that!" He picked Emily up and hugged her gently in one swift motion. "So glad to hear you're doing better. Nice to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Emily was suprised to get hugged but she enjoyed it ''indeeed its nice to see you again'' she said being happy

william came out of his room, walking towards ranyx, trying to be gentle trying to give ranyx his hand , he knew shaking hands was polite, when meeting new people. '' hello I am william, you were looking for me I heard'' he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Ranyx gently put Emily down, happy she was okay. "Oh, yes, are you the new Shichibukai?" He reached out and shook William's hand. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next