One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Martello was watching in amazement as the guy fixed him up in the middle of a battle field. This man was also clearly a cyborg as well, but MArtello did not bother to question that detail "Ahh... Bolt Armstrong eh? Good, good, i did ask for another member, and while i do appreciate your effort to heal me, i got to go wipe out this rather annoying pirate that has been a mosquito in my side for too long.... want to help?"
Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Bolt grinned as he put his medical kit back inside his chest. He armed himself with some brass knuckles on his fists ready to fight.

"Sure thats is why I came here. I wanted to test my skills against these pirates. Just don't tell the others about my condition. It may freak them out a little."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"Is that so?" Silvia replied dismissively, her expression showing showing not the slightest amount of interest. She had been told that quite a few times when she was younger, albeit with a few different job positions. Instead, she rose her knife to strike again when Ti'ar, or at least what was left of him, and she lept backwards out of the way as best she could.

Nearly loosing her footing up on their perch, Silvia was able to find refuge near the base of the branch. Being between that thing and the Shinobi was the last place she wanted to be. It seemed feral, to say the least, and the stark change startled her on a mental level. She decided to sit and wait carefully from there, watching for a chance to strike; it didn't matter who killed the target as long as the job got done.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 am

Ti'ar landed, skidding to a stop. He grinned evilly, seeing the fear growing in the Shinobi's eyes. "I ate the Honyūrui Honyūrui no Mii: Model Adlet, and no one knew about it. Not even Martello." He began laughing madly. "My bad, one person knew: the Shichibukai Gael. The one who gave it to me!" He crouched down again, ready to attack once more. "I'm the Devil's guard dog, and you stepped over the line." He shot forward once more, attempting to rake open the Shinobi's chest.

Ranyx cracked his knuckles in a playful manner. "Ello then, new Archangel! Looks like Ti'ar's got a new friend!" He crouched closer to the ground, grinning broadly. "Hope you don't get mad at me!" He leapt into the air, flipping and sending a pair of fairly high-strength Rankyakus at Bolt and Martello, grinning all the while. What fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

Bolt jumped toward the right to avoid that attack. He landed on the ground right of Ranxy. That was too close. Those things could rip fight through him. Bolt removed his right hand revealing the gatling gun built into his right arm. Bolt took out a string of bullets from the storage area in his chest connecting them to the gatling gun in his arm.

"Out of all the Archangels you could have fought you should have not have choosen me. Eat lead! Right Fireworks Jamboree!!"

Bolt shot out bullets from his right arm aiming toward Ranyx. He knew that since Ranyx was a Rokushiki user and therefore attacked at close combat all he had to do was fight at a distance.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Martello then used soru and used a quake wave to dissolve the rankyakus and it went flying at Ranyx to back up the bullets Bolt just fired. Martello grinned, so far this new one, was certainly living up to the hype.

Shinobi was thinking rationally how to handle this situation. This thing was fast and strong and caused issues like no tommorow. He literally had to do a cartwheel to think. He ended up doing a cartwheel when the hound lunged for his heart. Shinobi as soon as he landed, used a smoke bomb, sending smoke to fog the vision of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

Ranyx began ricocheting off the air, bouncing around and avoiding the bullets. A few caught him, but his Tekkai was able to protect him from too much damage. He landed in front of his two opponents. He only just remembered the howling sound. "I dunno about that! I certainly wouldn't want to be Ti'ar's opponent right now... I expect they'll be his afternoon snack in a few minutes!" He leaned towards his opponents. "I mean that very literally." He shrugged. "You'll do, though. I'll ask Ti'ar how it was through one of our mutual friends." He shot forward at Bolt, flipping over him and trying to grab him by the head as he passed over and throw him into the ground.

Ti'ar missed, dammit. As the smoke billowed out, Ti'ar chuckled. "I'm a hunter... and hunters can't just rely on their eyes. My nose is now equally as useful as my eyes." To prove his point, he began sniffing the air, pinpointing the Shinobi's general location fairly easily. He leapt into the air, falling down almost right next to the Shinobi, expecting to land on his target... but obviously screwing up. He tried to gain his bearings again, which shouldn't take him long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am

Bolt was caught off guard that his opponent could toss him, despite his enormous weight. This guy was strong. Ranxy threw him on the ground by grabbing his head the only part that not protected. Bolt landed on the ground receiving a really bad headache which was forunate for him, because his head sould have ripped from his head.

"I'll will have great pleasure sending you into impel down level five"

Bolt armed his right arm with poison darts instead of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Ranyx grinned. "Hah. Impel Down. Lovely place, you know? I know the place inside and out, ya know? Kinda easy when you were around for it's construction, right?" He ran forward, ducking into a crouch and trying to upper-cut-kick Bolt in the chin.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 am

Martello then sneaked behind Ranyx as he was about to upper cut Bolt "sorry about this bolt, but im not wasting this chance to waste this pirate right here right now... and i wont be taking you to impel down, ill be sending you in a box!!!!" Martello aimed one huge tremor wave at Ranyx from behind, it would in the process send Bolt flying back, but hopefully Bolt would be able to dodge it.

Shinobi was shocked by the sheer speed and intuition this opponent presented, but he took the chance when Ti'ar landed to dash in and try and stab him with a kunai from the side.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

((OOC: I'll pull both Leon and Neol out of this in this final post))

After about 2 hours of battle. Leon had FINALLY given in. Neol, just barely standing, clenching onto life by its thin hairs. Stood with numerous cuts and bruises. He looked down at Leon, who was without a dought, out cold. He had finally caught him. Although he was slightly sad, he knew what had to be done. Neol, moving his left hand into his coat pocket ever so slowly, pulled out a Silver Snail Dial.

"This is Vice Admiral Neol...I have successfully defeated Leon Lexus and plan on taking him into custody..prepare a cell at Impel Down..Level 6..I'm bringing in the Legendary Pirate..Leon Lexus into custody.."

At that, Neol picked up Leon and headed back towards the docks. Walking at a slow strut as if he were walking to an altar in a church. Blood dripping down his body. He walked in silent solitude.

"Leon no!! Itachi..."

"No you don't...Soru! Super Flying Kick!!

Just before Leon could start his attack. Spencer, Neol's current pupil, stopped him in mid attack. Spencer kicked Polimar right in the cheek bone. Sending my flying towards a tree. Polimar then quickly caught him self and landed on his feet. He frowned at Spencer and kept his stance. To be able to keep up with him was amazing. He knew this boy would be a challenge.

"As a Marine...I...Spencer..must take you in Polimar of the Kage Flare Pirates!"

"Your pretty fast boy..not only did you hit me..one who has super human speed..but you caught me off guard...I wont go easy on yo-..."

At that, Polimar disappeared from plain sight. He began dashing in different directions. Making noise at times to throw Spencer off guard. Polimar then stopped directly behind Spencer and got ready to attack.

"Flash.."

Just before Polimar was going to slash him. Spencer felt his presents behind him and then retaliated to his attack. Spencer used Geppou to get above Polimar and avoid his attack. He then used Geppou again to push him self down ward as one leg was put on Polimars head. Polimar this time was able to quickly dash out the way.

"Soru"

Spencer then ran in the same direction he saw Polimar run in. How was this kid keeping up with him, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Bolt is not fast enough to dodge the attack that the vice admiral sent to . He fell backwards toward the ground dozens of feet from the fight landing on his neck. Bolt was unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Ranyx followed through on his kick, the momentum flinging him into the air, and a Geppou-Soru mix launched him away from the shockwave. "Damn, Martello... You're good." A loud crack sounded: a delayed reaction. "Oh shit, I think you broke my left arm." A grin. "You're damn good, kid. Pity your friend is unconscious. I suppose I could fight for a tad longer." He kicked the air with Geppou, and flipped. "Hiroi Rankyaku!" A wider than normal Rankyaku flew at Martello, attempting to slash him.

The kunai entered Ti'ar's side, eliciting a grunt from him. "Hehehehe... blood. Yes, human blood, you'd expect. Delicious stuff, you know. Only thing is, in this form, I have no human blood. And my blood is... different." It certainly was: the wound has already clotted around the blade, and his antibodies were killing the bacteria as they spoke. Ti'ar turned, and tried to grasp the Shinobi's body, and rip his arm off.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Martello sighed, Bolt was out, it was too bad, but he had to focus, while the ranyaku was fired, he used soru and rankyaku to cut through the wide rankyaku and using that space he had, closed in the range. He arched his arm back and lunged it foward "Quake WAVE!!!" Sending another wave at Ranyx, he aimed for the right arm this time.

Shinobi was grasped adn his arm was ripped, blood pouring. It was too different, the class of opponent was too powerful this time, he was foolish to come in at close range. Shinobi didnt move, nothing more he could do, his arm was pulled off, and hsi body was limp. He groaned in utter pain.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Watching the scene unfold with a cold stare, Silvia eventually moved from the perch she was carefully observing from. Although she hadn't shown a reaction when Ti'ar was stabbed, nor when the foolish target was torn limb from limb, the latter left a sour taste in her mouth. The man wouldn't be walking again; if the loss of arm didn't get to him, the loss of arm would. Silvia landed on the ground not far from Ti'ar, but not particularly close either, and cautiously turned towards him. His current form wasn't particularly heartwarming after all.

"We should treat your wound; I wouldn't be surprised if there was poison on the blade he used," she stated plainly, not realizing the wound in question had already begun to heal itself. Silvia's offer wasn't entirely out of hospitality, but he appeared competent enough to give her reason to at least fix him up a bit with her medical skills she had before carrying on. The others were already much farther in than her, and she didn't dare stay much longer. Someone would have to clean up after the lot of them if they screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Ranyx dropped down under Martello, kicking off the ground to shoot back up at the Marine, flipping to try to shoot at Martello. His legs extended, Ranyx aimed for Martello's legs, trying to knock the man down.

Ti'ar shook the Shinobi viciously, before realizing the man would take some time to die... though he was bleeding heavily and likely to die soon. Ti'ar flung the man's body to the side, turning towards Silvia. "Woman, worry about yourself. I'm fine." He grunted at her, as he ripped the kunai out of his side. He flung the bloodied blade to the side. "You have others from your group to assist, correct? I believe there was a prize I needed to claim here. Go." He turned and grabbed Shinobi by the wrist, and then left the clearing he had fought in.

He continued on, his wound already resealing itself. He found the unconscious body of the Demon on the ground, and he found himself smiling viciously. A gift, it seemed. For him? Or for one of his associates? No matter, this man would never see the light of day again. He gripped the Demon's wrist and dragged the two of his targets back to the Bastion, leaving Martello to fight Ranyx. They'd both leave the fight relatively unscathed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:11 am

((shoot what Gael? and what about shogun?))

Martello used geppou and kicked off to dodge the attack from Ranyx but went only some distance and then aiming a flurry of normal punches at Ranyx, he waited for at least his 5th punch before finally using a quake punch to try and shatter Ranyxs right arm.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

((I meant that he launched himself upwards. I forgot about Shogun, but weren't Noah, Owen, and Vega handling Shogun? I had posted, so... someone else needs to continue with him.

Sorry for Ti'ar's odd creepy behavior.))

Ranyx's momentum carried him above Martello, and a few well placed Geppou's had him careening down at Martello, a swinging kick aimed at the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

(OOC: sorry that is totally my bad, i didn't notice gael's post about noah)

Owen replied, "We just want your head!" He then flicked two shigan bachi bullets at the shogun. One at his head the other at his heart.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 am

Shogun sighed and stepped back and to the side to dodge the aftermath of the attack from Noah he then sighed and looked at the two shigan bachi moving towards him and lifted up a coin "I told you... we should dicuss the situation and react rationally and with calmness." He flicked his finger and the coin burst through like a jet, smashing the first shigan bachi into nothingness and then hitting a pipe and rebounding back to destroy the other shigan bachi and then land back safely into shogun fingers, "Are you sure you dont want to take the earlier option?"

Martello let the kick hit his shoulder and coughed. He then grinned and grabbed the leg of ranyx and held it steady "YOUR MINE !!!!"HE then lunged a flurry of high power punches back by quake power into Ranyxs gut hoping to cause destructive power.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Noah tried to attack Shogun again, but he felt his burnt skin chafing and paining him. "Dammit... We can't just let you go free. We're here to kill you, after all. All your other friends are gone by now too... the Demon went down, and I killed the Monk myself. I remember someone fighting the Shinobi, and then there's you... Maybe if you don't fight back, your death won't be too painful.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:09 am

A sharp gleam briefly crossed Silvia's eyes as Ti'ar spoke, before they darted sideways with enough intensity to possibly frighten the daylights out of any wildlife in the area. She walked over to where her whip was embedded into the tree. Rather viciously, she wrenched out the knives pinning it there, the wood sending out an abrupt groan as it cracked further. The two kunai were then embedded into the ground, not far from where Ti'ar discarded his.

"I don't need someone to remind me of that, particularly a monster of a marine. Worry about yourself," Silvia reprimanded crossly, taking a moment to adjust a select few strands of hair that fell out of place and smooth out the wrinkles on her shirt. If the others were on schedule, they ought to have reached the targeted base by this point.

The alternate group hadn't contacted her back for some time; the possibility they had already felled their target was slim, and they might be dead for all she knew. Deciding there was a need for haste soru'ing deeper into the forest without a single glance back, only slowing down when she began to near the entrance of the underground base's tunnel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Shogun used his coins and fired in a machine gun sequence at Noah and his group while saying "I see that talking doesnt work... i will avenge my fallen comrades by making this revolution suceed, i am taking back my country..... whether you will let me or not." Each coin had enough force to piece through steel.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Using his Kami-e Owen's body warped and flexed and he managed to dodge the barrage of coins coming at him. As he saw the coins bury themselves in the wall it seemed he made the right choice to dodge them rather than try and take them. Owen then used soru to get behind the shogun and fired two bachi shots at the shogun's back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 am

Vega also ducked along side Owen and slid across the room into some cover behind a nearby wall. He then signalled to Owen "We better be careful, this guy is dangerous..."

Shogun then used two coins from the front, he shot it without looking back and both coins slam into Bachi, negating the shot "This is futile, either surrender or die..... or join me... its better that way for all of you.."

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next