One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am

The shogun picked up a file which was on the table "Leon Lexus..... of the Kage Flare pirates? This a quite a rep you have...... i am pleased to have you join my cause ... and you too Ranyx..." He points to another file with Ranyxs pictures. "These were collected minutes ago when i heard you were on the island, information comes expensive, but is worth it....."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Leon looked down at the files and began to study them.

"So...what forces are we up against? Are we talking Admirals?"

Polimar walked up next to his Captain.

"If so...should we inform an extra crew mate? Or will you be able to handle the Admiral your self Captain..?"

Leon turned towards his first mate and grinned.

"I can fight toe to toe and win against Neol..The Navy's Backbone...I think I can defeat who ever they throw at us..Just leave the Admirals to me and Polimar..you guys focus on pushing back the lower ranking Marines..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Shogun laughed loudly and then stopped flipping his coin "No, we wont be fighting admirals, the navy wont risk their major weapons on this island alone... however, there are marines and government loyalists... not to mention we heard of a rumor that a assassination squad , one of the very special ones is coming here... its a rumor mind you.... but nonetheless, rumors have weight behind them...."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm

"Ether way...leave any powerful Marines to us...If any of your weaker men are quickly defeated by them...then they will have the upper hand in numbers..we'll keep them preoccupied while you all ward off there front on attack...we'll move out when your ready Shogun.."

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, typing fail)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:34 pm

((powerful pirates?))

Shogun chuckled and then flipped his coin again "Im well aware that your strength rivals mine Leon kun... however...... none of my men are weak.... united we are all strong. The people are the backbone of SRA my friend. Understand that without the people i would be nothing... it is for them i fight and for them i seek this independence from the government dogs who would rather see us all dead...... do not worry about attack Leon kun.... it has already begun...... you see we fight with a modern style of fighting, known as Guerrilla warfare.... and we will be moving out soon, very soon indeed..."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

(Lmao shuddup xDDD)

Leon listened to Shoguns words and nodded in agreeing to them. He then waited for Shoguns next move. Polimar then stepped up and held his arm up weakly.

"..When ever your ready Boss Man.."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm

((Not offended in the least, Kaiser. Silvia's kinda asking for it lol))

Before Ruby continued, Silvia held up her hand dismissively. "No harm has been done. We have more important matters to focus on for the time being. Take it easy for now, since we'll be working non-stop once we begin to near the port."

She then turned to the others who were reminiscing with a less than amused stare. How could they lose their focus so quickly? "Save the stories for later, Vega, or at least talk as you steer the ship. We need to reach Sagato and meet up with the liaison as soon as possible," she stated sternly.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm

((Feel free to implant a history, if a small one, between the Shogun and Ranyx...))

Ranyx smiled as he walked into the room with Leon, chuckling to himself. "Hello, 'the Shogun'. Matter of curiosity, have we ever met? I find myself with a worse memory than I would like. If we've been acquainted before this, please tell me." He smiled, reaching into one of the pockets of his vest. He pulled out a coin, and mimicked the Shogun's behavior. "Ah, the question is... how much do you know of me?" Ranyx inquired, leaning forward ever so slightly. "I hope it isn't everything."

Noah grinned back at Vega. "Did I know what it was like? Of course I knew! You wouldn't shut up about it for weeks afterwards! Heh, but I saved your ass at the next assassination... you were so sure of yourself, you hadn't noticed that knife wielder until he was practically on you!"
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Kitsuru messes with a strand of her hair, completly bored out of her mind. She though of playing with her violin but if she took it out now she wouldn't put it back. She sighs and just waits for a different command.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Leon turned towards Raynx and twisted his mouth. He was growing impatient as he wanted to end this battle before it started. Although he was increadibly strong, he didn't want to cause pointless man slaughter.

-Out at Sea-

A large navy ship was heading in the direction of the Island called Sagato. A low ranking marine soldier rushed over to the Captain's Hold and yelled that they were close to the Island. Just then, the Captains door swung open and revealed Neol, The Navy's Back Bone. Neol stood straight up and watched as they slowly approached Sagato Island. He grinned and was eager to take down the Pirate Resistance that resided on this Island. Neol waited out side for about 30 minutes until they pulled up to the dock of the Island. Neol then ordered 3,000 of his men to head out and aid the current fighting marines in there efforts. At that, He noticed a ship, not far from were he castes anchor in the distance. He saw the flag that hung at the crow's nest and his eyes widened. It was the flag of the Kage Flare Pirates, his adopted son's crew. Knowing his son, He'd be fighting. Neol was ready to fight. This time, he wasn't holding back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Clause then turned and saw Kitsuru. Of course she was, like him, can play musical instruments. So he approached her and asked a question Hey, I was thinking, you can play the violin right? So you and I can both use Teamwork here?

Ruby then smiled at Sylvia Okay Sylvia. But please don't look down on me. I can also fight too you know

Karsh made his bracelet into a very large Axe. He was really thirsting for battle This would be a very fun mission indeed. I can't wait! .

Lee was laughing at what Karsh had said but of course agreed. As an assassin he could say that it has turned into his "hobby" on fighting.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Kitsuru looks to Claus, she thinks and nods.
"I guess so...What do you play?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Vega sighed as Sylvia told him to steer, he saluted and then said "Aye, Aye captain....." He starts steering the ship towards Segato.

Meanwhile Shogun shuffled in his chair as Ranyx inquired to him the question. "We did meet before, however that was when i was a mere child..... was a random passing meeting really.... they say your immortal Ranyx... i would agree......"

Near Neols ship the Bastion was approaching close. Captain Jericho watched eagerly "Ohhh, kekekekeke, its the former fleet admiral Neol.... how akward he would come here of all places!!!" Rear Admiral Martello walked out, holding his head. If anyone went to his room they would see the 3 women he was tussling with sprawled out on his bed. He had one rough night indeed. "Yeah, its to be expected...*as he ruffled his blonde hair* i hear big names on this island of Segato... which why, we of the archangels will go as well.. right ti'ar?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Clause smiled as he shows her his guitar. It had a blade on the edge so it is also his weapon. Nevertheless it was still beautiful. This is my guitar Lucille. It is my only weapon in combat
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Noah sighed, and shut up until it was time for him to get stabbity.

Ranyx nodded. "Ah... I had a feeling." He looked at the ceiling, his hands and the coin he was flipping in his pockets. "Me thinks 'they' know too much." He looked down at the Shogun. "Now, I'll be glad to help remove any... Marines from the island that are necessary. I've gotten tired of the World Government. Who knows? Perhaps, one day, it'll change." He stood, and awaited orders.

Ti'ar had only just come out of the bowels of the ship, grinning broadly. "Hell yeah, Martello. I've been dying to try out something new in combat... Actually, I don't think you've seen it before, have you?" No one WANTED to go into the bowels of the ship... the sounds the prisoners down there made sort of removed any desire to see what happened. "Can't wait to replace the idiots in the 'basement'... Their sanity went faster than the last batch's did." He walked over and looked at the ship of Neol, scoffing. He displayed an uncharacteristic repulsion to the edge of the ship, though.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:59 am

Shogun smiled "YEs, well we always appreciate help, especially for two pirates who are already at New world level... you will be stationed at the nothern eastern and western sections.... do not worry, my other associates would be there..... ill see you two later. Take these den den mushi, they are of a private line....."

Martello chuckled "Run out of unfortunate souls to toture Ti'ar. Still im sure there are plenty where we are going... if pirates are going to be there, we will be the first to react.... haahaha"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 am

Ranyx carefully took the Den Den Mushi, and pet the little snail. "I'll handle the East. If I remember correctly, some small banyans had taken root there... I wonder if they're still standing." He saluted the Shogun lazily and left, heading straight for where he remembered the banyan trees to be. When he got there, the tree had grown to its full height. Ranyx smiled and took hold of one of the dangling vines. "Ah... if only you could just keep growing, little guy..." He looked out towards the sea, wondering if he would be able to help out enough.

Ti'ar chuckled in reply. "Hah, well, I can't wait." Ti'ar absentmindedly reached into the bag at his side, and took out a seastone chain. He grimaced when he felt a little weaker from just touching it. He'd need to... get his hands on some gloves, otherwise he wouldn't be able to use these as frequently as he'd like. He smiled regardless, admiring how much harder it would be to kill him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 pm

OOC: I'm lost..are we moving out?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

((Yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Kitsuru looks to it curiously and remains silent, not really having anything to say as she wondered how one would use a blade on a guitar. Guess she would figure it out later...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

OOC: Got it..

Leon turned towards the exit and began running back out the way they came in. He was ready to engage in any form of battle that was going to take place. Polimar swiftly dashed pass everyone else in the room, following his Captain into combat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 pm

((waiting for Erin to post))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am

Shortly after Vega took the wheel, an island could be seen a distance a way. It was difficult to see much else besides the trees that inundated the surface of the island at first; the port eventually became one of the only things not hidden from view. The White Code's ship was able to drift in and made port without much excitement, much to Silvia's pleasure.

While the quiet entry could've meant their opponents were more patient than most, she interpreted it as a streak of good news. Having a port that was in their possession was definitely a good start. Now all they had to do was locate the liaison Yuukimura mentioned... Not surprisingly, Yuukimura was his usual self and didn't give a good deal of information of where to find this man.

Only slightly disheartened, Silvia looked out to the others expectantly. It wouldn't be a good idea for all of them to get up and leave their ship exposed. "Would anyone like to volunteer and watch the ship while we search for the loyalist contact?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 am

Vega then picked up his rifle "I'll have to go on shore, need to test my new baby out!!! Besides, isnt Jack in with a flu today? He can watch the ship..... now lets go already...."

Outside the ship was a man dressed in military clothing "Hello there, are you the ones the government called about? The group that is meant to fix problems? I am the liason here, Yosei Kiruchi"

Meanwhile the Bastion also arrived at port at the same time, and Martello walked out of the ship followed by Lieutenant Bart, Captain Jericho and Lieutenant Jessop. Martello walked up to sylvia "Yo there White Code... looks like we are the first ones here.. we are the extra fighting power the government sent to exterminate the scum and parasites known as pirates..... and where is Ti'ar?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 am

Clause chuckled a bit when he saw Martello. He then stepped forward without looking at him and lit a cigarette So you are here too Martello. Long time no see eh . Of course he knew Martello. He knew him way before he was a Marine Captain, before he joined the World Government Agents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next