One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew) Empty
PostSubject: the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew)   the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

dereku: what a wonderful day for sailing

he watches as the sun begins to rise and just sits in aw as he drives his ship along the grandline.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew)   the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 am

as the sun rises dereku notices a island off in the distance it was water 7 the great floating island so he set sail
as he docked at the shipyard he noticed a bar off to the right so he got off his ship and went inside.
Back to top Go down

the claymore pirates, the search for crew members begins (open to anyone that wants to join my crew)
Page 1 of 1