One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 am

Yuukimura walked out of the ship, it was a foggy and misty night, and there were people partying and drinking, but Yuukimura wasnt here for all that, he was here because there was a meeting to attned. A meeting between men who did not exist. White Code was now finally regrouping after a long time, at a secret bar which the government reserved for meetings. The bar was called "Angels Brew" and Yuukimura of course chuckled at this thought. He had brought with him his student and pupil and the future leader of White Code, Clause Filmore. The oldest person to be recruited into the White Code since White Code recruitment begins at a very young age, sometimes even birth.

The place was lively but Yuukimura did not expect trouble , in this island so far, people behaved themselves even though they spend friday nights drunk and rowdy. Yuukimura then looked back to the ship he got off and said "Are you coming Clause kun? We have to go meet your new teammates... dont want to be late do we?"

Last edited by nikz200 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 am

Clause then slowly walks out of the ship. He then yawned a little. Why did Yuukimura chose to met the new members at night? He fixed his white coat a little and then started slowly walking with his guitar in his back. I am coming Yuukimura sensei. So what are these guys like?
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Jack was sitting in the bar named "Angels Brew" and waited for the other members of White Code. He came too early again like he always did. Now he was sitting at the bar and in front of him he already had his 10th cocktail. Why wasn't he drunk yet? Drunkenness was generally more agreeable than boredom.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Yuukimura mused for a bit, and then looked back "Well, i cant sum them up in two many words... but they are a well knit group... they have trained together since childhood unlike you..... they are a very able team and all were my students once at least, so they have specialities" Yuukimura was walking to bustling streets of Dakora with Clause supposedly walking behind him. Yuukimura then asked "Where is Ruby? I assumed she would be here by now?"

Vega Sandal was walking down the street to gain some sort of insight to the news, maybe a rumor or two. That was what they were taught to do in training, infiltrate . gain information and with that information, conquer. Vega smiled as he walked down the street into a desolate corner of Dakora, he then saw the sign "Angels Brew" and knew he had arrived. He entered the bar and saw one of his fellow team mates "Oh , so you came early yet again Jack? I have to say, you need to go out once in a while and enjoy the roses my friend, not sit in some crummy bar all day, no offense Sal" Sal was the bartender and he didnt really seem to care anyway so nothing lost
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 am

Clause then looked back at the ship. Yuukimura was right where is Ruby? Suddenly a woman with a beautiful white kimono came running towards Clause and Yuukimura. Sorry Yuukimura-sensei and Clause. I had to change into this white kimono.. He tucked into Clause's arms and started walking.

Lee Matsumoto, who was smiling as always, spoke suddenly Oh come on Vega let Jack be. He is bored as usual. I hope you understand . Lee then stood up and showed Vega a seat beside him. Come on have a seat

At the other side of the bar, a drinking contest was occurring. Karsh drink a very large cup of beer in a single flash. Yes! My 25th cup! I won! So who wants to fight next! . Karsh then sits down. He barely feels getting drunk. Since Yuukimura is not yet in the bar he thought of having fun first.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:11 am

"It's been a long time my friend.", Jack said"You are the first one of the others."..."Do you know when the others are comming?" He noticed that his head becomes dizzy when he tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 am

Vega sighed with a smile as best as possible "Man, you guys never change... you should stop being so rowdy, you might disturb others... we are White Code after all... hey Jack do you know where Yuukimura sensei is?" Vega was looking for their teacher, the one who called him in the first place.

Yuukimura then said "Ok good Ruby chan, its good that you are ready and dandy i guess... We need to head to Angels Brew, very soon or we will be seriously late for the meeting, hopefully everyone is there. Clause kun, have you the papers i gave you earlier? We might need it for things..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

Clause then immediately answered. Oh yes it is right-. He then touched the pockets of his coat. Damn I think I left it. . Ruby then handed it over to Clause. I have it. You asked me to bring it remember? . Clause then sighed. That was a close call.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 am

Yuukimura then took the paper from Rubys hand "Very dandy, now, we are near the bar, remember, when you meet your team mates, do not speak unless spoken too.... Also try to behave and be respectful, in order to gain the respect of people who have been fighting since birth, you must understand to them, you are an outsider... do you understand? Clause and Ruby?"

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Clause and Ruby remained silent. Clause then just pats on Yuukimura. It seemed like it was an indication of saying "Yes". Clause and Ruby then started walking alongside with Yuukimura towards the said bar.

Lee just remained his fake smile on and spoke sarcastically. Oh come on. We love each other don't we hahaha? .

Karsh then sat on the table where Lee was sitting.It seemed he didn't got drunk at all. Phew. My mouth got tired. When will Yuukimura will arrive?

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Yuukimura walked into the bar. The full attention of the bartender and Vega on him. The other strangers in the bar left immediately, this was going to be a private function, only for White Code. Yuukimura then said "Hello dandy ones..... i hope you have been staying out of trouble and you have all actually trained... especially you Karsh, i can smell the drinks from over here, hhahah"

Vega then saw there were two people behind Yuukimura"who are they sensei?" Yuukimura responded "Oh, yes, well all in good time, they are here to join White Code, i recruited them, Clause Filmore and Ruby Wood i think, just dandy."

Vega was puzzled "Clause Filmore? That government big shot? I see, how curious for you sensei, i thought there was a age limit?"

Yuukimura then went to the big meeting table at the back of the bar. He sat down at the main chair "These two will be exceptions... i deem them quite skilled.... oh and all of oyu are to sit on the chairs around this table now" Vega sat immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Clause Filmore was the second one to enter the room. He counted the chairs and went into the back of one of the chairs. Surprisingly he did not sat and just stood there.

Lee Matsumoto was behind Clause when he saw Ruby Wood. Being polite he bowed at Ruby and spoke After you milady . Ruby just smiled at Lee. After all they are not allowed to speak yet. Clause then moved the seat of Ruby and let her sit in the chair. He then steps backwards a little to lean on the wall.

Karsh was the last one to enter. He scratches his head because Yuukimura found out he was drinking again. But I just had a little Yuukimura sensei. . He turned around the chair and puts his hands above the leaner.It then became silent.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Jack went to the big meeting table, took achair, turned it around and sat down. He locked at the new two member. He wanted to ask what fighting-technics they have. But he didn't want to ask because Clause looked like he want to come to the serious part of this meeting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Yuukimura cleared his throat impatiently "Clause sit, now, you are a par of White Code and therefore follow the same rules and as for the rest of you.. Lee what in gods name have you been doing this long? Vega, why the hell did you not do the specs i asked and Karsh, i have warned you before, no drinking while on work, we have serious works to discuss, the only one here who is fully alright is Jack, he was on time and he has been non chaotic, so Clause, sit now"

Vega murmered and then looked to Yuukimura giving him the full intention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 am

wolfheart transformed into human and gave out a loud high pitched whine hoping someone would let him out after he drank and ate then continued to try and find a way out of this cage. yes he was being fed and it was big but it was still a cage. then he started to hack at the bars again still doing nothing since he weapons were made of stone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 am

Yuukimura heard the noise and then looked to Vega. "You brought the child?" Vega sighed "Yes i brought the child sensei, still i dont see what is so great about him? He doesnt seem to have any special family members or abilities."
Yuukimura then said "He was able to live with wolves and be raised by them, and has a lot of natural physical ability. He is indeed worthy enough to be considered for White Code, but at the moment he is a trainee. Now show me the cage..." Vega got up and rolled the cage holding wolfheart out. Yuukimura then said "Hello Wolfheart, will you behave and listen to what i have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 am

Clause did not said anything. He remained silent. Maybe because he was too lazy to talk? He then sits down in a sit beside Ruby.

Lee Matsumoto just kept his chaotic smile at Yuukimura. I was just being polite to the girl Yuukimura sensei.

Karsh then apoligized to Yuukimura and became his serious self again. Sorry Senpai. Okay lets go to business. What are we here for?
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:05 am

"What the", Jack looked at Wolfheard. He didn't know why but he didn't liked just from looking at him. He asked: "Who's that now?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 am

Yuukimura sighed and began lecturing " A) One is meant to be unscrupulous and not atract attention to themselves at all times, isnt that what i thought you when you were sent to me? B)We are here because we have a series of missions, some cleansing and some slightly different from what we are used to. And finally C) That Jack, is Wolfheart... interesting little boy who was raised by wolves... he also has natural ability for a lot of fighting and concept... i am about to make him a junior in White Code..."

Vega then said "Why not? Having a hunting dog is much better than not having one......" Yuukimura gave Vega a stare of pure ice. "He is not a mere dog VEga, he will be your comrade soon and you will do well to remember to learn your place!!" VEga shivered and nodded "Im sorry sensei.... i will sit now" Vega took a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 am

wolfheart found his cage was opened he heard what Yuukimura said this is all he understood "Hello Wolfheart,**** you behave *** listen ** *** i **** ** say?" he turned to him and sat down and relaxed not to much to let his gaurd down like a wolf on the floor he said "yes"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:29 am

Clause then was wondering. What are the missions for the cleansing?.Clause believed that he must do something that his teammates will recognize on what he can do.

Lee Matsumoto then agreed on what Clause has said. I agree to that Yuukimura sensei. It must be difficult and a lot that you have gathered us all here at this very moment.

Karsh just said on his seat and suddenly spoke. I do not think that the missions are something to do with someone threatening the Gorousei. If is that so then the Black Code will get the job not us.

Lee suddenly laughed. Oh Karsh you answered nonsense again. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:32 am

Yuukimura then said in a clear loud voice "ENOUGH, Wolfheart, i want you to join Whitecode as a trainee, and become one of the fellow members of this organization... we have need of your powers and you might grow to be an important agent one day..."

Yuukimura then looked towards the table "Enough clowning around Karsh and Lee, and Clause kun, these missions are to be handled with delicate and silent movement. Our first mission is to carry out an assasination of a noble of a nation that is boycotting the World government. He refused to continue trade with the World government anymore and has contracted mercenaries and pirates to protect him and his small island. We are given the task of assasination. Now first off, Questions?"

Vega was very curious about this mission, but decided to keep quiet, he didnt want to over bear this early in the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:09 am

As soon as Lee heard the word assassination he simply smiled. It was his expertise after all. He then spoke I would like to be a part of this assassination.

Karsh then agreed on what Lee had said. He knew what Lee's capabilities are Yes. I think Lee is perfect on the job.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 am

Yuukimura sighed and then responded as he handed the papers Clause had given him earlier "No, this is a team job like all White Code missions, we will be moving together as a team, no doubt ALL members will be involved is that understood? Now i ask again, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

Everyone kept silent for a while. Clause has observed that and he was the one who spoke for the White Code. I guess no questions then. We are ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))   Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: They do not exist, the men in white who walk the path of justice in darkness. White Code surfaces in Dakora town((Closed))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next