One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 am

Noah began shuffling forward, irritated at how long his crewmates were taking. He was excited, having already taken down two... the other three should be equally enjoyable.

Ranyx cartwheeled, trying to kick Martello's leg off balance and send the Marine to the ground. "Oh, now you won't even continue our conversation? Silent treatment, I get it." Ranyx jumped into the air, using Tekkai Kenpo to harden his body, Soru and Geppou to rocket off the air, and a well aimed kick to the leg to try to bring Martello down.

Ti'ar just grunted in reply. "You did more than observe when you threw knives at the lady here..." Ti'ar pulled his hat down farther over his eyes, continuing, "Yeah. That's me."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 am

Martello nearly fell but then did a hand stand and regained balance. He cursed the fact that Ranyx had put his kick off course. Martello then used soru to dodge the kick Ranyx tried to deliver, he then sent another quake wave at Ranyx who was now on the ground after missing the kick.

Shinobi then went through the info he had on this man. He knew the members of the archangels through research after all.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Ranyx back-flipped into the air, narrowly missed by the quake. He landed lightly on his feet and spun, facing Martello. "Damn whippersnappers... better than I've come to expect." Ranyx's form morphed, growing older and larger. His muscles grew as well, and he looked about 30 now. Ranyx crouched, and sprung forward, rocketing towards Martello mid-Tekkai, thrusting a Tekkai Kenpo enhanced Shigan at Martello's gut. 'Bigger, better, faster, stronger...' Ranyx hummed in his head the whole while, chuckling outwardly.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Owen took the lead as the group went down the hallway. He was searching the tunnel for any signs of the rest of their prey.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

"I'm fine, but I haven't been able to make it much farther in. Continue on without me for the moment," Silvia responded sharply into the recievor, clearly not pleased that she had fallen behind compared to the others. She had been caught in deadlock for far too long, but the unexpected appearance of one of Martello's men should help things along. Even if she wasn't entirely keen on teaming up with someone she didn't know much about, finishing this fight in a timely matter took priority.

Although her eyes were preoccupied with searching for any sign of their two opponents, she eventually nodded affirmatively in reply to Ti'ar's proposal. "Yes, that would be acceptable." She then chose to wait, as she attacking blindly wouldn't be particularly effective.

Meanwhile, the concealed snake momentarily ceased flinking his tongue in and out and began to move in a specific direction, as he had caught the scent of one of their opponents on his tongue. Quietly slithering to the source of the smell, he stopped a short distance behind the Shinobi before suddenly lashing out and attempting to clamp onto the man's ankle.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am

Martello grunted, as he saw Ranyx grow. He was too shocked for words. This caused him to be too distracted. Rookie mistake. He was hit by the shigan and then held Ranyx in place "Got ya...." He aimed a straight quake wave into Ranyxs gut.

Shinobi was shocked about the snake. If only he couldnt hear it, he would have been dead if he didnt hear it. he immediately dashed across to dodge the snake. He then pulled out two kunais and impaled the snake by throwing them at it.

If Owen, Noah and Vega walked ay further they would surely find the Shoguns room. The shogun was watching the battle ensue and then he stood up " SO 2 of the 5 have fallen... i seee.... this was very undesirable... however, i cannot give victory to them.... they will have to pry it from my cold dead hands....." He flicked his coin one more time, waiting.

Vega saw the room door from where he was standing "I found the place, Noah, Owen, lets go...."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 am

Owen nodded, "Alright, an enemy might be behind this door. How do we want to breach?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 pm

((So now that Polimar is gone... what do we do, Hysteria and Nikz?))

Ranyx flipped over Martello, catching one of Martello's arms on the way. He then grunted, yanking Martello in an attempt the throw him a pretty considerable distance in front of him. (Martello held him in place, so Ranyx grabbed the stationary arm and tried to use that for leverage, if that makes more sense.)

Noah only grunted in reply. "Simple. One of us should break through, one should follow close behind, and Vega should stand at the ready to back us up. I'll go first... you'd be more useful backing me up, as I'm more mobile."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Owen nodded, "Alright, that sounds good. Whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

Martello felt the yank and was thrown into the air, but in mid air he used Geppou and then landed on his feet. He felt the blood trickling from the shigan earlier on. He then cursed , this guy was really god , a master if there was a better word for it. Even for a pirate rokushiki isnt used this well. Martello stood his ground and then held both hands back" I hope your ready, cause im about to shake the world up!!! Tremor party!!!!" He sends about 5 consecutive quake waves which is considered a horrible idea, because now the groud was shaking violently and the tremors caused more trees to fall. But all those quake waves were aimed at Ranyx.

Vega nodded "Ok the, lets follow Owens count!!! That way we can proceed faster......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Ranyx grimaced... the amount of damage to the landscape would have prompted Gael to cry. Very literally. Ranyx jumped into the air, bouncing around at impossible angles to confuse Martello as best as possible. "You know, you should be glad Gael isn't here... no matter his obligations, he wouldn't hesitate to subdue you for this." Random small talk, but it entertained Ranyx... quite a bit, actually. When Ranyx came to a sort of stasis behind Martello, he unleashes a Rankyaku Ran down at his opponent, slightly enjoying the whole thing. The kid was good: no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Owen took up a stance in front of the door but still a little behind it. "Alright, on 3. 3...2...1...GO!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Noah charged in as soon as Owen said "1", never one to wait until the precise time. He had bladed cards in hand, ready to take down any resistance member in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 am

The two projectiles broke through the snake's skin, pinning it to the ground. Hissing loudly in distress, it returned to his whip form when the pain became too much and it was unable to wriggle free. Silvia turned her head towards the source of the noise, realizing that the snake wouldn't make that much of a fuss for no reason at all, and burst through the foliage in that direction.

A subtle frown of displeasure appeared on her face at the sight of the substantial damage her snake took, but she avoided going to assist it and instead went for the nearby Shinobi. She leapt a short distance off the ground, using the heel of her foot to kick the at the back of the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:41 pm

The attack Ti'ar expected did not come... disappointing. Ti'ar began shuffling after Silvia... not out of fatigue, but out of assured contempt. His chain was dangling and dragging along the ground, clinking almost absent mindedly. He soon came upon Silvia engaging someone in battle, and he thought about joining in.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am

Shinobi flashed away from Sylvia and appeared on the next tree. "You should be careful girl.... i am not such a forgiving opponent.... oh and by the way , if you look in front of you, you should see a little trap i prepared..." If sylvia looked to the front, she would have seen the wire that was attached to a kunai, attached to a nearby satchel charge, ready to explode if anyone tripped the wire. The shinobi then heard chains. "I have set traps around here.... i had all the time in the world. Thanks to the distraction earlier on... i will have you tell me who you are....."

Martello immediately turned around and slammed his fist into the air again, where it began cracking and a quake wave shattered the rankyaku and then headed for Ranyx to shatter him as well.

The Shogun could hear them. It wasnt as if they werent obvious with all the counting. Immediately he saw someone beating the count to come out and throw cards at him. He then flicked his coin which travelled like a bullet and destroyed the cards in mid air. he then pulled out more coins.

Vega came forth and fired two shots with his rifle at shogun But the shogun was too quick, he fired 4 coins which slammed with the bullets and also hit Vega in the shoulder. Vega reeled back and fell "GARGHHHHHH"

The shogun smiled "Welcome my friends.... to SRA, we fight for freedom...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am

Ranyx dropped back to the ground, dodging the quake wave. "Only Rear Admiral? What the hell are the higher ups of the Marines doing these days? You're at LEAST worthy of Vice Admiral if you can hold your own against me." Ranyx crouched, and then shot forward, leaping over Martello, before backflipping and sending a Shigan at the crux of Martello's neck and shoulder.

Noah swore, switching his cards for nails. Noah began strafing the Shogun, flicking nails at the man.

Ti'ar finally came into the area where the Shinobi and Silvia were, and he chuckled. "Time for the death of this... gnat, to be brought about, eh?" The chain began to spin, picking up speed alarmingly quickly. All at once, Ti'ar's arm flew forward, sending the chain rocketing at the Shinobi's legs, working to wrap around his legs and dangle him from a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Owen, began strafing the Shogun the other way from Noah. "There is no way this guy can dodge attacks from 3 different angles," he thought to himself. He threw a Rankyaku at the Shogun.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Silvia's kick hit nothing but air, and she landed on back on her feet not far from where she started. Although she temporarily lost sight of the Shinobi when he vanished, she was able to hear his words of warning. Stopping abruptly and freezing in place, her eyes turn forward and followed a thin wire to the nearby satchel. Traps? She should have expected as much, given how much time he had to lie in wait.

As Ti'ar sent his chain flying, Silvia carefully began to scale the tree that she heard the Shinobi's voice coming from. She clapped both hands onto a branch and swung herself up before running across it towards the man, leaping over the flying chain so it passed beneath her. While in midair, she quickly brought her leg up to her chest before forcing it downward, sending a rankyaku towards the Shinobi's upper body in case he attempted to avoid Ti'ar's attack.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 am

Martello used soru and dashed back and when he dashd back to dodge, in mid air like that he, fired another broad quake wave pulling his arm back and lunging foward. He roared as the earth again quaked.

Shogun then moved and shuffled his feet, he fired more coins against the nails and then fired coins which were powerful enough to dissolve the rankyaku causing a small shockwave in mid air. "Did you think i couldnt handle so many people at once...? That is an underestimation my friends and after i was going to offer you some coffee or tea..." He pointed to his table where there were four coffee mugs.

Shinobi then moved his feet and jumped high above to dodge ti'ars attack. he then got hit by Sylvias rankyaku attack. And then fell backwards , he then lunged wires and kunai around the area to hold him up. he coughed and showed that he was wearing a stell vest inside his clothes "That was close..... you are sneaky and quiet girl... you would make a fine shinobi...... and you one with chains....why do you follow Rear Admiral Martello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

(OOC: I hope I'm not to late for the butt wooping)

Bolt was sailing toward the island in a marine battleship. He tried contacting Vice admiral Martello or anyone else on the island using the Den Den Mushi. The fighting had already started. He could hear the battle taking place from the ship. The cyborg ordered the marine crew to sail faster toward the war. Bolt at least wanted to try his new cybernetic enhancements before the battle was over.

"Hello...hello...Pick up already. This is your new recruit, Bolt Armstrong reporting in. Navy HQ had just assigned me to your station, and I'm confused on the situation. I could use some info now. Where is are your positions? How is the battle situation? Anyone please pick up your snail phone now."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Ti'ar whipped his Den Den Mushi in front of his face. "Ti'ar reporting in. Jessop, Jericho, and Bart have been taken out, and I think I know the culprit. Back up Martello: he'll need the help." He turned attention back to the Shinobi, grinning as he dropped his chain. "I follow Rear Admiral Martello... because he gives me prey." He bared his teeth, showing elongating canine teeth. "Like you." He howled as fur grew out of every pore, his fingernails elongating. He crouched over, now looking more wolven than man. He looked at the suspended Shinobi, and shot forward, reaching for the man with his new claws.
((I don't expect to take him out this quickly, I just wanted to catch him by surprise.))

Ranyx jumped off of the air with Geppou, leaping above the quake wave: but not quickly enough, it seemed. The quake wave rattled his leg, not quite breaking it, but certainly disturbing the joints. He landed in a handstand, sending a Rankyaku from his good leg at Martello, while waiting for his shaken up leg to recover.

Noah swore, unimpressed. Why, if he wasn't roasted right now, he'd ram a few nails down the Shogun's throat... but he wasn't at his top form. "We don't want your damn coffee..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Bolt's ship had finally landed upon the shore. He heard what Ti'ar said, and needed to support Martello. He searched the island looking for the rear admiral or even his crewmates in need of help.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 am

The Shinobi was shocked and taken aback. He was hit with the full force of the attack and sent flying, but he landed again safely on his feet. The claws had hit his armor inside and he could feel it denting. This man was strong "A devil fruit user... now that was not in the data compilation..... this devil fruit does not seem very known... what are you exactly..." Shinobi was always taught to remain calm and assess the situation., yet, he wanted very much to panic at this new revelation.

Martello was hit by the rankyaku and was sent flying, at least he was able to use tekkai at the last moment. He landed exactly where Bolt Armstrong was. He got to his one knee and had his palm on the ground. He was coughing "That guy is getting really annoying... huh? Who are you? Wait... your picture seems familiar... well hurry up and speak man!!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 am

Bolt was shocked to see the Martello land right in front of him, but then again he has been into battle before. He helped Martello up from the ground.

"My name is Bolt Armstrong, you requested me into your squard awhile ago. Navy HQ has been back up with problems so it took awhile before I was assigned to you. Now I'm here to assist you in this battle, but it seems like you guys got under control(irony). Martello let me patch you up real quick. I'm a doctor so, let tend your wounds before we go and kick ass."

Bolt opened up his his to which is used as a storage area to pull out his medical kit. He got some alcohol and some cotton balls to disinfect any cuts or wounds he may gotten. Then he places some medical herbs around his wounds covering them with bandages. Bolt would have done more, but they had little time. This was a battle field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next