One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 am

Noah dropped to the floor, gritting his teeth at the searing pain he felt as he landed. He needed to avoid being a useless piece of crap for this battle, and he thought he knew how to do it. He began flicking nails at both the coins and the Shogun's shoes, trying to pin the man in place.

Ranyx braced his leg against Martello's shoulder, took a deep breath, and then used Martello's shoulder as a leverage point to lift himself off the ground. He then kicked the air with his free leg, hoping to lift both him and Martello into the air. If he succeeded, he would kick down, trying to launch Martello at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Finding the entrance to the base didn't take Silvia long, as the increasing amount of fallen soldiers was a pretty noticeable indicator of its location. A few might have been able to be saved with her medical skills, but the soldiers fulfilled their purpose. It would have been a waste of time at this point. Eventually she reached a clearing, and particularly large pile of downed men along with it. Her line of sight apathetically darted past their lifeless gazes until she spotted an opening in the ground. Upon seeing what she was searching for, she quickened her pace and walked towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 am

Shoguns left leg was hit, which led to the Shogun writhing in pain, but he moved his other leg, he kicked his leg up and dislodged the nail painfully , he moved to the side. "So you opt for a shoot out ... huh?" Vega was up, he dashed across, he was tired of waiting , he whipped out his desert eagle and fired two rounds aiming for Shoguns head. the Shogun ducked and fired two coins in response , they both hit Vega squarely on the chest, sending him flying into the wall.

Martello slammed the sky above them hoping to launch a shock wave downwards, he grinned at Ranyx "I told you.. your mine!!!" The shockwave was used as a booster to send them slamming into the ground below. The pressure would be enough to make Martellos arm which was holding Ranyx's leg break , but effectively this would severely hurt Ranyx if it worked.

AS Silvia walked through the area, there was a single man, his swords blood stained and he was crying, he had long hair and a beautiful face. He was crying heavily and then looked to silvia. "This.... this is wrong.... i am slaying my own countrymen.... for the sake of freedom.. this is what i have to do.... only shogun and i remain... the rest have vanished..... i ... i .... must fight till the end..."

[[Shusaku Terada "The Ronin"]]
[[one of the big 5 of Segato]]
[[ Segatos greatest Sword master]]
[[bounty unknown]]

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Owen screamed, "Leave him alone you fiend." Owen rushed towards the shogun, thrust his hardened fingers towards the shogun's back. Shouting, "Shigan!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 am

Ranyx grimaced. "Don't make me say this twice. I'm Ti'ar's and Gael's, and no one else's. Don't think I've survived for so long and now I'll let an upstart like you kill me." He kicked extremely hard, dislodging Martello from his leg and doing no other damage to him. He spiraled through the air and landed feet first on the ground. "Archangel... I'll have to go. You can try again some other time, okay?" He then shot into the air, and a few zigzagging launches later, had vanished from Martello's sight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 am

Martello was going to chase but he was tired, he could scour the sea for the man later, for now he wanted to rest. Martello got down cross legged and tired out of his mind, he needed to get back to his ship.

Shogun moved to the left and then holdd his palm out, his pal was impaled by Owens shigan, but at this close a range, Shogun fired a coin with full power, enough to blow owen away or even pierce owen if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Owen saw the other hand shooting a coin a little too late. He tried to dodge out of the way but was clipped on his side. A large gash appeared as the coin passed through Owen. Rolling backwards Owen then checked the wound. "AHH, nothing too serious." "This is going to be a problem later but for now I will be fine," he thought to himself. "So it seems the Shogun can indeed be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:19 am

Silvia looked up upon hearing an unexpected voice, instantly taking a step and grabbing the hilt of the knife at her waist as she did. "You determined your fate the moment you even considered to oppose," she stated, not showing a single speck of sympathy in her tone of voice. "If you have any remaining dignity, I suggest you take this repercussion without further strife."

Her eyes narrowed with suspicion as she kept her distance for the time being to give him a chance to give up without a fight; her cover was already blown, there wasn't much point in trying to bolt into trouble right away in the first place. This would give her some time to study the situation more thoroughly. She didn't know much of her opponent, and that enough was able to cause her hesitation.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:43 am

Shogun was now breathing heavily , he got down to one knee "You fools... you refuse to understand this grand scheme... you have killed my comrades and entered this place and continously aimed to defy my plan..... It is regretful since you are all so strong... i hope your government is worth it......" Shogun was getting ready for one final attack.

Ronin then lifted both his swords and then threw the first one at Silvia "It is sad... very sad.... i did not want to kill but i have sworn allegiance to Shogun and also to the people of my nation.. it is my duty as a patriot to free my people!!! Spinning DRILL!!!" He then ran and closed into the sword laying his palm into the sword hilt. So that if it hit Silvia he would be able to slam the sword with his palm and therefore adding the force to the attack to make it like a drill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11