One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))

Go down 
+3
Hysteria
Master of Chaos
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Noah just ignored the rising argument. He pulled out his bladed cards and began holding them as if he were hiding a Texas Hold'em hand. "I call whomever of the five claims to be the best in ranged combat." An devilish smile, one that spoke of the intense excitement with which he awaited this mission, found its way onto his face. "I haven't had a chance to use those lovely nails the smithies have made for me." He wasn't talking about the little ones: no, he meant the ones that could pin a man to a tree until he ran out of energy and life.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Owen laughed at Noah's remark. "Oh, so we are calling people now? Well I am fine with that as long as I get to fight somebody. I need a chance to test my skills. You can have the ranged combat master."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 pm

OOC: Nikz, mind if while you guys are still on your way..I take down 1 Leader? it gives Leon something to do..but I won't do it uber fast..I actually just want to play a vital role in the RP..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm

((Uh... you're on the same side as the leaders... Ranyx will greet you and get you situated.))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

(I am? lmao..I'm so bloody lost xDDDD Rotfl..any way..I'm on the dock..I'll be RPing with Leon Lexus, The Captain...Polimar, His First Mate, and maybe one other person..were should I meet you? I'll RP it now while I have a minute..)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 pm

((Leon isn't with the WG, so, naturally, he'd be on the side of the WG's enemy. Just on the dock, I suppose.))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

((10 4 good buddy...))

Leon watched as his ship pulled to shore slowly. He let his black leather cape flow with the warm mysterious wind blow against him. His golden blond hair sways like the waves of the deep blue sea as he stands there in strong solitude. Polimar would then walk up to Leon with his hands drooping down like dead limbs.

"We've made it ashore captain...What are your orders?"

Leon quickly turned around and began making his way toward the middle of the ship. He walked along the railing of the ship as he made it closer to the dock of the Island. He then jumped from his ship onto the Island and landed on one foot, swiftly onto the dock. Polimar then quickly sprinted from were his captain was standing on the ship and dashed towards the railing. Suddenly, Polimar disappeared in a blur. Amazingly, He appeared on the right side of his captain who was beginning to walk off the dock and onto the Island.

"I'd wish you tell me when your going to move Leon.."

Leon ignored his friends words and continued walking. Polimar sighed on the fact that Leon had forgotten to tell the crew what to do. Polimar then turned around and began walking backwards as he gave a hand signal to the crew tell them to cast anchor.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

A tall, muscled man in a black flak jacket stood near the beginning of the pier, looking out to the ocean. The civil war that had hit this beautiful island rather angered him, really. He had seen it before the WG had hit it with its logging operations. It was... honestly rather insulting, in the man's eyes. He noticed a ship coming in, flying the flag of the Kage Flare Pirates. The man chuckled inwardly. Youngsters these days. Why, back when he was a kid, people weren't so blatantly obvious with their pirating ways. Attack, and then fade into the background. None of this, "We own this island" garbage. They didn't put on such airs as Yonkou, either... He figured this would be interesting.

He stepped forward, walking towards the man who seemed to be the captain. He stood in the man's way, and said, "Ah, the Kage Flare Pirates. Would this be, perchance, a mention of Kage Flare Island?" The man's bulk would have prevented Leon from moving around him, and would necessitate either conversation or violent action to get the man in front of him to move.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Leon stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at the man. Staring him dead in the face with the same blank face he had on before. He looked around him self and saw no other pirates were around. Leon then lifted up one elbow and laid it on the handle of his sword.

"So who might you be old man.."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

The man laughed at the captain's abrasiveness and disregard for his own questions. "Ah, but I'm only thirty... to your eyes. Is that old to you? If so..." the man laughed again, "...you know nothing of true age. But, seriously. Is your crew's name a reference to Kage Flare Island?" Leon's hostile movements actually amused him. This youngster thought he could match him in combat... rather hilarious, to be honest.

"Ah, to answer your question, I'm Ranyx. Ranyx Hadmeas," the man, Ranyx, said, chuckling some more. "Now, will you answer my question?" He was purposely trying to inflame Leon's emotions, trying to see if the man cracked under pressure.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Leon took his hand from his blade and extended it out to Ranyx, opening his wide palm in attempt to shake the mans hand.

"Its a Pleasure Mr.Hadmeas..but I must ask..what exactly is going on down on this Island..I felt an Aura even while we were far out at sea..it was a warm and humid like feeling.."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Ranyx followed suit, shaking the man's hand. "Still haven't answered the question, have you? Well, whatever." He swept his hand behind him. "This island is in the middle of trying to cast off World Government influence... no doubt the Government will try to fight back, and viciously so." He released the captain's hand and turned around. "It's really a pity... it was always so nice."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 am

Yuukimura nodded "Good, i knew it was the right move putting you in charge Sylvia. I will leave now, see you all after the mission. Update me on your progress once complete" Yuukimura did a double take and used Geppou to burst into the sky and skip back to his own ship.

Vega then sat along side
Noah "You can have your long range guy.... i would rather stay afar and use this baby!!" Vega pulled out his sniper rifle, which he had customized with night vision scope and two gauges.

Meanwhile on the island , there was a man who walked down and saw both Ranyx and Leon "You there? Are you a friend or foe of the SRA?!! Oh hang on.... Pirate flag? i see, you are both pirates... thats a good thing, we are always looking for pirates to join the cause......" This man was no one special in the SRA but he was told by one of the 5 that if they ever did see pirates or civilians, that he should work to recruit.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:27 am

Owen studied Vega's sniper rifle. "Oh, so you got a new toy Vega. Very nice, I can't wait to see that in action."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 am

(I am sorry Hysteria if you are having a hard time with Clause's behavior Razz)

Clause then grabs his guitar and wipes it clean with a cloth and puts it in his dominant hand. He then gave a big sigh to calm himself and went inside the kitchen. No matter what problem comes the mission must come first. What would Ruby and my tasks are? .

Ruby grabbed her 2 guns and puts in her waist. She went back to the kitchen and bowed at Sylvia Sorry for what happened.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Vega grinned "Yeah, its gonna cause a huge uproar. Plus, in open battle, this thing can blow apart any enemy sand bunker. Takes alot out of the gun and me though."

Meanwhile, on the island of Segato, in a unknown underground bunker. In the shadows , 5 men were conversing about something. The bunker was not much, but the men in it, were a big deal. Their auras resonating clear into the soul of the normal men and women who stood watching. The first man spoke "Tell me Sarutobi san.... what is the latest update on the loyalist leader...." The man was wearing a half mask and a outfit which was black and seemed to have a red vest underneath. He also had many kunai around his waist and a peculiar knife. "Hmmmph, they have regrouped under some other puppets banner. It seems he has the government backing....."
[[Presentation Box]]
[[Sarutobi Uchira 'The Shinobi]]
[[one of the big 5 of Segato]]
[[Leader of the Uchira ninja clan]]
[[bounty unknown]]

"I think Sarutobi dono has done magnificently to gain this information, however, perhaps more restocking should be focused on... the people are also starving....." this time was a man in a blue yukata with a sword to his hilt and a bag strapped to his back. He had a moustache and long hair which was tied.
[[Shusaku Terada "The Ronin"]]
[[ Segatos greatest Sword master]]
[[bounty unknown]]

"And perhaps a swordsman shouldn't talk about such things as strategies and tactics. Be a good little boy and just fight. AHAHAHHAHAA" This time it was another man, and he seemed big and very powerful. His demeanor exerts respect and fear. He had blonde hair with a distinguishable jaw line and had a clear X scar on his chest. He was wearing a very expensive looking, purple color suit.
[[Kenichi Tsukasa "The demon"]]
[[One of the big 5 of Segato]]
[[The oyabun of crime in Segato]]
[[bounty unknown]]

Then another man spoke. This time it was a bald man who was wearing holy robes that were green and gold in color. However there was something strange about this man, he had wings growing from his back. Not big wings, but small wings. The man smiled "The path to enlightenment should not be completely paved with violence, there must also be compassion. There is wisdom in what Shu said...."

[[Matai Jikoru "The monk"]]
[[the spiritual monk of the religion known as the path of Ananth]]
[[bounty unknown]]

There was suddenly a slam on the table. It was a man flipping a coin. This man held his head. He was not a big man, but neither was he small either. He was the most intimidating and calm of all the 5 men present in the room. He had a beard and a moustache, and wore traditional armor which had the crest of Segato on it. He then looked to the others "I want rations sent to the people under our care. I will not have them starving, spare no expense. I want to increase the number of our troops out there fighting... we must not risk open fighting , but at the same time, they must get the message. Prepare for the assassination of their current puppet leader. Kill him immediately... all these actions must be taken, we cannot falter, not when we are so close to achieving what we have aimed for this whole time...." The other 4 men all resounded with a yes as their reply. Sarutobi then spoke again "Shogun, one more thing, i have chatter that there might be direct assistance from the World Government armed forces.... which part i do not know..." The Shogun then flicked his coin at the wall. He only slightly flicked it, but the coin smashed into the wall creating a mini crater and scaring everyone but the other four men near to death. "Then let them come... i do not fear , we will give them such a display of our Segato fighting spirit... this i swear.."

[[Tokugawa Oda "The Shogun"]]
[[ the leader of the big 5 of Segato]]
[[ The richest and most influential man as well as former general to the Segato army]]
[[bounty unknown]]

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Ranyx chuckled when another man came along and proposed that Ranyx give aid. "Well, I'd be glad to throw a wrench in the plans of the World Government... the pompous upstarts need to learn their place in the world." Ranyx spat on the World Government these days... he worried that their position of 'Shichibukai' would change his friend... He didn't think that the SRA had much of a chance, but he wanted to help. "You with us, Captain Lexus?" Yeah, I know who you are. Captain of the Kage Flare Pirates... you practically scream your position from your body language."

Noah, back on the White Code ship, just chuckled. "You and your guns, Vega... Maybe you should try being unique?" Noah was just joking of course, because he knew Vega was an old hat with a sniper rifle... he did NOT want to be the target.

Last edited by Gael on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm

((lol, he isnt a yonkou Gael, that was revoked due to inactivity....))

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 pm

((Ah, will revise. Thanks, Nikz.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Vega chuckled at Noahs comments "Oh? Remember that situation in Water 7 having to assasinate those two politicians, it was my bullet which took out the first one from a tower right across the veranda, hahhahahhaaha"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Noah nodded and chuckled in reply. "My nails took the other guy down... didn't think I was any danger to him."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:59 am

Vega chuckled " Did you know what a bloody mess it was covering you from those bodyguards afterwards was like Noah? We had to get a lecture from Yuukimura sama on how not to mass slaughter an entire army of bodyguards, AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA, Owen was busy at some shop being the lookout that time, AAHAHHAHAHAA"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 am

Leon turned his body to the right and looked back at his first mate and nodded. He then turned back around towards Raynx and nodded.

"As an Ex-Yonkou...and Captain of the Kage Flare Pirates..we will fight with you..."

(Sorry..my site wouldn't load when I clicked it o.o)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 am

The man looks glad that they had agreed. He muttered something into his den den mushi and then signaled to the two men "Please follow me, leave your crew behind, the shogun wants to meet you..." ((I assume your characters are following.)) He lead the two men through many trees and finally a sand pit. He walked into the sand pit and opened a secret door. There was a network of tunnels underground with people living and walking through it. Finally they reached a room where there was the man sitting there, known as "the shogun". The man was flipping a coin "Welcome gentlemen... i hear you want to help our cause..."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

Leon held up one hand in and opened up his palm waving at the Shogun. He then lowered his hand back down to the hilt guard of his sword and rested it on it.

"Oi...so..what exactly is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))   Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Code Mission File 121, the Great Sagato war ((Open to all White Code members, anyone else who wants to join please pm first))
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next