One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 am

Nishki was only halfway there, but he hoped the squad was ok. He really hoped that none of them had gotten into trouble. He had Bunshon following him as well so he knew this was big. Not only that, Wally was on Shabondy? This was a crazy coincidence. One after the other the news piled on. Nishki sighed , he needed to reach them in one piece and also see Talitha. He was flying with good speed. His wings able to carry him , the jet blue flames blazing in the sky leaving a trail in its wake.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:31 am

"OOoookay men!"
For the first time in her life, Talitha had to admit to herself that she didn't really know what to do. First time she was in command... No reason to get nervous, right...?
"Uh, welcome to Shabondy!"
Maybe she'd have time to visit her family this time... She felt a slight sting of guilty as she noticed she hadn't visited them in forever.
"We're, er marines, so... go see what's going on around here. At this place, I guess there'll be some pirates around."
She cleared her throat. Yeah, this was about the right thing to say... Now she was getting more secure.
"Everyone who catches someone over 10.000.000 gets a bonus! Go get'em boys!"
Suddenly, the motivation on the ship went up. That seemed to have worked! Her self conciousness was back!
As everyone else ran into the city looking more like schoolkids (bloodthirsty schoolkids out to hunt pirates, but oh well) than marines, Talitha jumped down from the barrel she had been standing on. Where were her damn... ah, there.
"Subordinates!"
She shouted. She meant, of course, Jack and Tero... And that newbie Sarah, too, she guessed, though she seemed to be incredibly boring. Jackson wasn't even counted anymore, he'd be with her anyway.
"You come with me!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 am

"Haaaahahahahaha, I gotta admit I missed bein into the action after all Nishki !" Bushon suddenly shoots to bring Nishki out of his thoughts. He has his hands in frond, acting as if he's gonna battle any time now "Ah, please call me by my alias once we reach the place, Nemoushi, alright ?" he says with a grin in his face. The old marine seemed to be in a good mood about it after all. He also seemed interested to see Nishki's subordinates, much like a grandfather would like to see his son's childer, the grandfather being him, as one of his mentors.

Meanwhile, word is starting to spread, that the Black Cross pirates are assaulting the bandit's base Groove right now, around the archipelago. "But why would they do that ?" a journalist getting the news wonders. *It's as if .. he wants the world to think of him as a hero .. but, why would a pirate want that ?* he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

Nishki nodded, partly listening to what Bunshon was saying and also partly deep in thought. Just what was Wally up to? This made no sense for him to suddenly appear at Shabondy like this.

Meanwhile Mary was checking the stocks again upon the ship. she rushed to Talitha "Maam, i have a report on our stocks. Rations are up, we should have it easy. Also we got some bounty posters on pirates supposedly in the area. Also, we received a call from HQ. Schibukai Wally is here.... Hq told us not to intefere and that there are people handling the matter....." Mary was keeping up with Talitha, running along side her.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:00 pm

With every new statement, Talitha nodded. The first thing that really sparked her interest were the bounties.
"Good thing! I was getting bored! So, what kind of big shots are gathered here now....."
Just as she finished the sentence, her brain was done processing all the other information. She was a bit slow today...
"Wait, Wally?? the shichibukai Wally?"
She thought it over for a few seconds. Should she...? Naaah, not if the hq told her they'd handle it. She'd rather fight those pirates who wouldn't get her shouted at by her leading officers first... Maybe she was getting a little soft.
She sighed.
"Well, let's try our best to ignore him, I guess... Back to the bounty posters!! ....And don't even bother calling me maam again, girl! I never called you maam either!"
It made her feel awkward being respected. And a little guilty. She didn't think she liked it much.

Last edited by GoreFish on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Mary was now not sure what to say, then she saluted " I cannot call you by you name, especially since you outrank me maam.... either way more importantly are the bounty posters. Not too many big time pirates. firstly, there is this man."

Mary showed a poster of a man with a rifle and a disc of some sort in his other hand "Max "Boomerang" Callahan, he is very notorious, supposedly killed over 2 marine squads with his crew and also burned a few towns on the way... 30,000,000 beli."
Mary then moved on to the next poster showing a beautiful looking man with long green hair and a long trenchcoat which was brown "This is Louis Defresco "Man of Beat". He isn't known for anything horrible except raiding some ships and also beating some major name pirates in the East Blue. Considers himself a vigilante, but his battles in the East have put him on the list 25,000,000 beli bounty."

Mary then pulled out another few posters "This one is interesting, we had wind of them on an island on the Grandline known as Xingshi, they were defeated on home territory and ran for their lives.... however they have been making waves. This woman is a high priority target according to HQ.." The bounty picture was that of a woman dressed in a traditional cheongsam and punching away enemies "This is Fei Wu Shang "The calm Tempest".. captain of the Wu shang pirates, im sure you have heard of her before... she is considered insanely strong... her bounty increased recently to 75,000,000 beli." The Mary pulled out the next poster of a man with a ponytail and also dressed in traditional far eastern martial arts clothing. "This is her first mate and is also really strong.... he was once the world junior martial arts champion, but he turned to piracy...we suspect after meeting Fei. He is another insanely strong man with a increased bounty of 30,000,000 beli after crushing an entire island of bounty hunters who were after them.... his name is Lee go Ren 'The Mantis' "
Mary then pulled out the final poster "Here is the other big name in the Wu Shang pirates, known as Feng Wu Shang"the violent tempest.." This man was big and burly and had wild hair with predator like eyes. Mary then continued "He is Fei's younger brother and is very , very violent... we have been advised to shoot on sight. This man kills civilians and marines by the plenty, but is still considered lower than Lee Go Ren. He also has a devil fruit...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Now it was time the bandits would run in fear around just about everywhere.
"Why the hell does a Shichibukai attack us ?! What for ?!!" someone yells in complete despair. There were just some of the Black Cross pirates, it would appear that the rest were ordered to leave with the ship and head to the Grove where their base is.
A man with a hood and long black, greasy hair coming down to his sideburns, accompanied by 2 people holding katanas are walking towards the crew.
"I dont know why, but since you are doing it .. I will accept your "challenge" Mr. Warlord."
Presentation box:
Johny Darts, Leader of the "Barade" squad, a leading bandit group with a lot of infamy revolting kidnapping and murders.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Jack let out a small shuckle before tipping his hat before Talitha to over shadow his face. "This... Is what I call fun! A fine day to be gettin' rid of those pesky pirates." He said with a malicious tone.

His ears had picked up what Mary had said about all the bounty and smirked. He liked the idea killing off pirates and some of them even had devil fruits. "Aw, not tangling with the Wally dude? Oh well, there are still alot of pirates for everyone to get a piece of." His voice flew into the air. The young man slid up his goggles and started to scan the area from deck.

"Insanely strong pirates? HAHAHAHAH... They're all just parasites, and we need to get rid of them no matter what the cost." He said in a calm and relaxed voice, drawing out a giant axe from his...back?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:11 am

Mary then sighed at Jacks comment. "Yes, yes death to all pirates and what not, we still must take precautions when facing them, be they pirates or whatever. They didnt get their bounties for nothing you know. We have lost alot of marines....... im starting to think the whole world is against us...."

Meanwhile, in town there was a bunch of people watching a group of pirates eat. These pirates were mostly all wearing far eastern traditional clothing. The woman in the middle looked like she was meditating as well. Then a few people whispered "Isnt that the Wu Shang pirates?" "What the hell are such big names here for?!!" Fei didnt pay attention to whispers, but Feng was about to get up and cause mayhem when Lee gripped his hand "No Feng, no fighting here.... we dont want to get caught this early ...." Feng snarled and sat back down, he looked to his sister "Nee san, we should leave to the new world already, its waiting for us over the horizon right?!!!!" Fei then sipped her tea and stretched her arms "We keep doing things recklessly, we wont go anywhere... as it is, it is difficult to bypass most of the marines in this part of the sea... we are too close to Marineford...." Lee drank his tea and then cleared his throat "Yes, Mistress Fei is correct.... we must proceed carefully.... no fighting in this island unless you cant avoid it Feng!!" Feng just growled and looked to the ceiling.

Across theh restaurant outside the building a woman screamed "HELP ME!!! THAT MAN TOOK MY PURSE!!!" A busy bustling part of Shabondy did not react immediately to the thief. However one man did. He appeared in front of the theif and proceeded to land a quick yet powerful kick to the temple of the theif sending the thief smashing to the ground. He then picked up the handbag and handed it back to the lady who was thanking him "Thank you so much!!! Its so good to know there are some good people in this world!!!" The man who had a trenchcoat and green hair and was very beautiful smiled slightly and bowed. "It was rude of him to rob you, an innocent... never fear, for i am always serving the right side of justice........" There were people who clapped, while others whispered "Isnt that Louis Defresco "Man of Beat"? That guy who beat all the big names recently in the East Blue?!!!" On a cafe by the side of the road anotherman grinned and clapped "HOW HEROIC LOUIS KUNNNN" Louis looked to his side and saw the man sitting with his crew at the cafe.He had grey hair and a crooked smile. Not to mention he was well built , but not too much. Louis sighed " 'BOOMERANG' Callahan... i must say, i never thought you would make it this far in the sea.... i must say it takes a lot of my spirit away seeing scum like you doing well....." Callahan stood up, his large disc looking object dangling on his back as well as his rifle. "Dont get cocky with me you little shit, you forget i have a larger bounty than you, gehheheeehee" Louis sent a hand signal to his crew to leave this place. He didnt want to drag them in to this, especially since Callahan was famous for killing innocents first "Didnt you receive that bounty for killing innocent women and children as well? You fiend. im proud i received mine for something more noble than your nonsense...." Callahan grinned "You clearly want to die dont you Louis chan...." Louis stood in stance "I can hear it Callahan... i can hear the rythm of your demise...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am

Meanwhile Luke saluted to Mary. She was his superior after all. Ma'am, it seems that this would not be a very easy task for all of us. Do you have some sort of plan? I may be able to help you on that part . Luke then fixes his glasses. Of course he was intelligent and he knew it could help the Squad a lot.

Meanwhile Fuji just got to the Archipelago. That was a VERY long swim. He then swings his arms I haven't done that in a very long time haha . Suddenly a marine saluted and gave him a white suit. Fuji smiled at him and thanked him. Fuji changed from his wet suit to the new one. He then asked the marine a question Hey, did Bushon and Nishki arrived yet?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:56 am

"Oh, Luke you are here, good, i am waiting for Rear Admiral to give her orders to us.... most likely we are going after the pirates, but until a superior officer gives me the instruction i wont be able to move, so stand at the ready...." Mary was still waiting for Talithas order.

Meanwhile, the marine who Fuji was talking to then replied "Well sir, they are running late i think, there was a storm recently and, huh?"

The pheonix landed right on cue next to Fuji as if dropping from out of the sky. It turned back into a normal human being, leaving a trail of blue fire in the process. The flame flickered for a while on what seemed to be a Vice Admiral coat. It was Vice Admiral Nishki D Rock. He stood up and adjustd his cap. " A marine base on Shabondy? Now that is new.... oh Fuji senpai, your here already..." The marine who was earlier addressing Fuji was now addressing Nishki "Good Day SIR!!! We werent expecting former admiral Fuji to be here, and he said former Vice admiral Bunshon was on the way?" Nishki then walked to the front area "Ah, yeah, well... ill be escorting the two decorated legends on a tour of Shabondy, private business " The marine saluted "Yes SIR, UNDERSTOOD!!" Nishki was waiting for Bunshon before he went any further and then he asked "Where is my squad? Are they here?" The maine then replied "They made port in another port far from here sir.... we heard from Captain Mary, they were going about doing some assignments..." Nishki nodded "Good... they should be ... ill leave it in Talithas hands then, as i do this job for the government."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:59 am

"Hmmm..."
Talitha looked at the bounty posters out of the corner of her eye, then snatched them out of Marys hands and took a long look at each of them.
That boomerang guy really pissed her off. So did pretty face there.. but more because he confused her. Pirates getting their bounty by killing other pirates was like marines getting high post for killing other marines. It was just so alien to her.
So, she took the last choice.
"Those guys are the most, and there's three of them."
Plenty for all of them to have their fun.
"Unless we meet boomerang or prettyboy first, we'll try to get to them."
she tried to skip the question of preparations. She hated preparations. Took the fun out of everything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:03 am

"Aaaah, excuse me ~" Bushon lands while turning into his human form. He then looks at the crowd and smiles "My apologies, but I wanted to warm up a bit, mufufufufu ~!" he then looks around and says something that must have made a marine or two choke "So, Nishki-master, what do we do now ? Did I missed any important dialogues ?"

"That's all they have to offer us ?! Buaaahahahahahaha ! Pitiful, you guys wouldnt survive a day in the New World !" Jason has single-handedly taken out Johny and his 2 fighters on his own with relative ease. He then turns towards his captain, who is weaing a large black cape around him "I presume this will cause that Mr. "Criminal" you talked about come after us soon hm ? Let's wait then !!"
It's Wally, Jason, Suigo, Dude and Sabres only, causing that havoc.

Meanwhile, on a restaurant, Hawks along with Martha and Gondar are ..eating, despite knowning whats happening with their subordinates some distance away. Also, it was that same restaurant where Louis Defresco took out a robber just some moments ago "Quite a fast one ..." Hawks comments and drinks some wine.
"Let's see what he will do against that group though .." Martha says and grins.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 pm

((Where is tiberius Shadow?))

Nishki then smiled "No you didnt miss anything, we are heading to the place now, are we all ready?

Mary saluted and then said "Yes maam, that seems like the most logical move, we will begin search immediately!!" Mary turns to Luke "you heard the Rear Admiral, we need to look for those two first. Lets get moving Lieutenant!!"

Meanwhile in town, there was high speed battle going on. Except, it was Louis dominating the fight. Kick after kick was delivered, and Louis seemed to be yelling musical notes "A MINOR!!!" he aimed a upside kick to Callahans temple and Callahan went flying into a table nearby. He got up "Cheh, your power is the real deal.... but still, your still too soft Louis chan....." Callahan throws his large disc at Louis. Louis leaps up into the air to dodge the disc. As he lands, Callahan appears in front of him and fires his flintlock rifle into the arm of Louis who falls on the ground writhing in pain. He then kicks the ground and moves back. He then realizes the disc Callahan threw is moving back. It was really sharp. It cut through a few buildings and people on the way back. Louis again dashes to the side to dodge, barely surviving. Callahan catches his disc in mid air and then grins "Your move Louis chan....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:52 pm

(Well, I didnt want to state a place, cause he is after all your character, so you can choose between appearing after a while where Wally is, doing towards the restaurant or somethin else with some other of the Black cross pirates, dunno, w/e you think would make things spicy lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Fuji laughs at what Bushon said on warming up. Oh come on Bushon you can do that later on the mission. We will show them why we are called the 2 Demons of the marines . Fuji then smiled at him while they are walking alongside with Nishki

Luke then saluted to Mary and started following her Right after you Ma'am! . This is it. He can finally show how he is capable of. He knew if something bad happens, he can turn into the Yonkou Seshomaru. He touched his face after all and that is right now his most ultimate move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:56 pm

"Hahahahahaha, dont you get that cocky now !" Bushon responds and laughs a bit more. He then reaches his belt, there is a small bag hanging there, he lifts it and takes a pair of gloves, they look like leather, he wears them, and then takes some handcuffs from the bag and puts them into specialy desighed spots on his belt. "We might have to play again boys ..." those were no ordinary ones, but seastone handcuffs.

Hawk's group is still there, and the only people to actually continue to eat rather than running away in terror or just looking at the battle with shock and awe.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Talitha was happy she had successfully skipped the question of preparations. This was much more her style.
"All right, let's kick some pirate butt so hard they won't dare come out of Impel Down for the next decade!"
It was hard to tell whether this was a kind of short motivational speech or just her thoughts voiced. Most likely the latter.
She was certainly motivated by herself!
"Mary, where do we start looking? Oh, nevermind, move out, men!"
And off she ran.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Jack tried to keep up with Rear Admiral Talitha Blythe and yawn, wavering his aze all over the place, excisted and ready to hunt down pirates. "Yes, E-e-e-erad-eradic-eradicate the pirates!" He shouted into the air, pumped with energy while scanning the area with his goggle.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Mary then looked to the town "Follow the noise maam.... we have received some calls just now while talking... it seems a fight broke out in town, it might be our targets!!!!"

Louis Defresco was panting now. Callahan was panting too. throwing that disc and running around was making him tired. Really tired. They were both at their limits. From close range Louis had the advantage, from long range Callahan had the advantage. They both attacked at the same time. But right then a shadow jumped in between them. A man wearing a mask blocked Callahan with his Great Cleaver and stopped Louis's kick with his hand made of seastone. The masked man looked up "Pfffttt, you two are actually going to the New World with only this much? You are both better off staying in this paradise then needlessly dying ......" Callahan looked angry "Oi!! who the helll....." Louis then realized "Stop Callahan!!! This man is part of the schibukai Wallys crew... the "Dark Clown"!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Martha giggles, Gondar sticks his tongue out and laughs and Hawks smirks and drinks a gulp from his wine. "This might get more interesting now, Master-Tiberius came by ..." he says to himself. Just as he finishes what he said, Martha's already missing. *Typical ..* he thinks.
The people watching the rumble get even more shocked now. "He's a man known for his incredible powers ! But what he's doing here ?!" they talk with each other.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Tiberius lifted both his hands up and slammed them both away sending Louis and Callahan flying into opposite directions. He then calmed down "Go wild where it matters you rookies... in the New World......." Tiberius walked back towards where Gondar was. Callahan then grimaced but walked away "cheh.... he would have bloody killed us....." Louis's crew then wanted to back him up, but Louis raised his hand "No.. we will not fight this man.. he is part of a schibukai crew, they are not to be trifled with... we should consider it lucky we live , lets go.." Louis walks in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 am

Gondar looks towards Tiberius as he approaches him and claps "Now that was quite interesting, you really gave those rookies a chill about how serious things are in the real world !" he sticks his tongue out and laughs.
Hawks draws a chair and turns it towards Tiberius "There is not much left but, care to join to our meal ? We will be going in a few moments, so why not relax a bit, Master-Dark Clown." he politely invites his subordinate.

A very loud explosion is heard, it was so loud it was heard in most of the Shabondy's area. "Captain's plan to exterminate the bandit force .. Master, you know that after that, we just wait for the right moment to ..." Hawks says and does a thing he rarely does, he smiles, but, even more surprizingly for a man that never shows emotions, his smile has a small feel of evil.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 am

Tiberius saw the explosion and sighed. He then turned to Hawk. "The captains will is law i suppose, i know the plan kid.... dont worry about it... we will make the right time ......"

Mary walked foward into the town and then heard the explosion "HOly crap... what was that? Luke, move to go see where that commotion is from!!!"

Nishki heard the explosion as well and he gritted his teeth."That must be Wally....he has done something again!!!!" Nishki was about to dash to see what happenend
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

Luke then spoke in his thoughts. Damn, considering the loudness of the explosion, it was really a big one. It came from, the west! . Luke faced the direction of west and ran. He then turned to Mary and shouted Mary! Follow me! I think that explosion is something really big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))   Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy  Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Phase 2 Shabondy Rumble((Open to all Pheonix squad members , Black Cross pirate members, if you want to join pm Shadow or me))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next