One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 am

"oh you are quite necessary my dear...... you are an engineer.... your skill is required..... devil fruit users i can find at any time..... but your rare skills...... it doesnt come around.... AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, i like you girl, your very good at trying to instigate people........ such a lovely self defense mechanism to have........ i will not hinder you if you want to leave, but once you leave, i will make sure my men spend some time hunting you down and bringing you back, AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHA"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:15 am

"Why you self, absorbed, arrogant, worthless excuse for a pirate... " She resheathes her scythe and collects her cloak before storming over to him. "I asked for a reason to respect you and you laugh at me!"
She softens her tone a bit as she approaches him. "Why waste your men's time later? If you really want me, Blue Eyes... I'm right here... if you think you can take me... " She bites her lower lip with feigned innocence and slides her hands over his shoulders, almost brushing her cheek against his as she leans forward to whisper faintly against his ear. "... but you'll have to kill me first..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 am

As he looked back he smiled, "You might want to be careful when flirting with death......" A hand came around Kiana and it was Anubis. Anubis in front of her disintegrated into sand. He then whispered into her ear "If i have to.... and if you are my enemy.... i will kill you.... womanly charms, or not........."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 am

She blinked a few times, confused as to why he was not significantly more creeped out. Since she spent most of her life under gritty blacksmith's work, she always expected to get the same reaction that a man would get, had he just done the same thing he did. Really, she had never actually been in contact with a mirror... only the distorted rippling reflections provided by the sea. "Womanly? ...Charms...? What the blazes?!?!.. I'm a gruff, hardened blacksmith ... really... that was supposed to be creepy and offensive... not charming!!... I have less 'womanly charms' that your friend Zalton over there... what's wrong with you?!?!... go shower off or something... I ... I smell of manly steel and fire, damnit... that's not charming!! Wait... did you just turn to ...sand?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 am

Anubis then laughed "You seem confused...... you cannot comprehend ...... its ok.... anyway, it doesnt matter........ you are a girl no matter how you view yourself....... you will have to make a choice, if your mind is made up then leave, but remember you will be hunted......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 am

"I have to make a choice? So you think the entire world revolves around you and everything in it belongs to you? I may be a girl... but at least I'm more of a man than you'll ever be... I fight my own battles and I have never had to...purchase respect or loyalty... do as you please, prince... but if I see your flag on my tail, I will fight until the last drop of my blood stains the sea... and then, my darling prince, what have you gained other than the lives wasted when they taste the cool steel of my blade... even if I die in the skirmish, it isn't worth it..." She closes her eyes as she adjusts her cloak, utter disappointment in her voice. "...my god... I would have helped you... just out of sheer excitement and dedication to my work... my precious blades born in the fire of obsession, regardless of who you are... I don't need your mark to do what I love... but you dare to try to buy me and threaten to capture me? You act like a woman! I want nothing do do with you... you can take your precious minerals and rot in hell..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:38 am

Anubis then walked away "AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHA, thats right, either i get the world or nothing at all...... i will have everything, All of it and finally my family and me will take it all, i will be the king and take all.... i always told everyone, me and my family... our path is only covered in blood and misery.... you are naive little girl.... i allowed you to join peacefully..... now once you leave my island, you are now the prey for the true monsters....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 am

(Wooo cheers cheers Go Terror and Nikz best rp ever!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 am

((lol 9th, cheers ))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:44 am

(Awwwww... thanks buddy!!)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:59 am

She closes her eyes, a slight tremor running through her body as the rage begins to over take her. She begin to lose control of her devil fruit, making it harder to conceal. She turns away to collect herself, leaning against a nearby tree, which promptly begins in incinerate as the molecules become excited, unhindered from her unbound fruit power. Her eyes open wide in horror, recognizing just how much she has slipped up. She was the best at what she did be he definitely didn't need to know that... no one did. She looks back over her shoulder, almost wincing, hoping against hope that no one had noticed... but it was a tree, suddenly reduced to ashes... impossible to miss. She swallowed hard and spoke, her voice a bit dry.
"Don't you listen?... I don't want you mark and I don't bloody need it. This is infuriating because I WANT to play in your minerals and experiment... but I... I just don't like you at all... I would rather abstain from happiness to spite you because you're so bloody INSUFFERABLE!! Furthermore, I don't want to be obligated to you or to anyone, particularly not you!... my crew has disbanded... my captain ran off with a magician and a shichibukai... I ... I won't belong to anything else... I'll play with your rocks ... when I feel like it... but... if you come near my with the hell-forsaken cattle-grade branding iron, bearing that hideous mark of yours, I'll shove it up your-" She quickly put her hand over her mouth, realizing that she had just incinerated a second tree.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 am

Anubis saw it happen, this girls power was amazing and he would have it. He wanted it but not enough to dirty his hands yet, he controlled all and she would be under his control soon enough. Anubis then waved his hands "such unrefined words shouldnt be used by a woman........ AHAHAHHAHAAHAHA, wait.... magician? schibukai.... you mean Wally?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 am

Tori was traveling for days and was tired of looking at the ocean "I hope this is the islan I've been traveling for weeks" Tori was sitting on her small raft floating towards Level island as she grew closer she saw smoke and people on the island after a few minutes she landed on the island and was quickly surrounded she stood there in an all white dress, with her long black hair flowing down her back, she stood there smiling as she was surrounded she spoke in a soft sweet voice" Someone please tell me this is the Anubis Crew"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 am

Anna came forth to see this woman with a white dress "Yes this is the Anubis pirates base..... who are you and what is your business with this place.... my lord does not like people with bad intentions here........"

One of the pirates recognize the lady and fell down "ITS HER!!!! GAHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am

Tori smiled " Finally aren't one of you gonna offer me a drink" She was now looking at the man who scream It's Her " you now what never mind the drink I'm looking for this man" Tori had a paper in her hand an unfolded it
Spoiler:
it was Ryans wanted poster..
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:39 am

"How the hell should I know... we were looking for seastone.... with a magician and some others who were part of a Shichibukai's crew... maybe the name is familiar... but I don't recall... She seemed very amused by the company and did not return... and my captain... is well, insane... nothing holds that cat's interest... so this shichibukai must be something to keep her around... those damn D's are magnetic... or maybe it was the bloody magician, the cat in her has an unfortunate fascination with moving objects... to paw at."
Her eyes flickered up to him for a moment... lips quirk in a vague pose of amusement. "The way you said his name... hmm... so... maybe there is a living soul who you don't think you own... ohh but you want to, don't you?"
She laughs a bit while tossing her raven hair from her face. "What a small world the seas bring... I hope my captain eats you."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 am

Anna then said, "Hold yourself together man, we have many famous pirates here...... you wish to see Ryan dono? Why what is your purpose woman?" Anna was careful with her words because she didnt want t jumpstart anything.

"Own him? No i do not wish to own him, i will eventually annihilate him, for he has hurt a very many members on my crew including my first mate, when he destroyed his home........... i see, so you dont know him truly.... then i shall go,when you leave the island, please be remembered that you will be hunted......."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:06 am

" Ryan-dono?, such respect" Tori begin walking away from her boat " Ryan is my younger brother" Tori looked at Anna and rolled her poster back up and put it in a small backpack " So where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 am

"AGAIN!! You're just rambling, lamenting, and generally not...listening.... at all!! Annnnnd now you bloody walk away? Are you just an idiot?! ... I told you I would help you but I dont want your trashy mark on my skin... it has only been marred by the tattoos of my Shandorian bloodline and that is enough." *She bites her lower lip, almost grinning as a bit of mischief curls the corner of her lips* "So... what ever would you do if I decided to leave here and rejoin my captain with the Shichibukai?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 am

Anna then said "His sister? i see now....... Ryan dono has gone to battle in the world government...... he is one of our highest division leaders...... you may come to the main camp."

Anubis then heard what she said and stopped "Shandian? One of my division captains is from Shandia.... fine , you can do as you please, if you can help me build weapons you are welcomed to do so, you wont have to carry the mark at all........ anyway you can do as you please, anything you want......" Anubis was trying to negotiate a middle ground.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 am

"That's... all I really wanted... not to belong to you... or anyone. Shandian.. and Arabastian, actually... I kind of enjoy not belonging anywhere..." Her eyes brighten, as she feels she's won a bit of a battle. She feels quite excited, thinking about the rich land of minerals. Without thinking she throws her arms around him, kissing his cheek lightly as she gets swept of un the excitement associated with... rocks. "Thank you... I know you didn't have to agree to my terms... I really never suspected that you would... but I do appreciate it. I admit... your a better creature than I gave you credit for... and I retract my contempt... some of it anyway. Mmmm... the potential of this rich land is so bloody amazing!!"
She squeezes tighter before realizing that she has quite seriously invaded his personal space in her ridiculous excitement over the mineral assets of the land. She turns her head she she doesn't have to se the scowl that she absolutely knows is on his face right now, releases him and slowly backs away, lacing her hands in front of her somewhat awkwardly, absently surveying the damage she had previously done to the trees.
"So...um... how long have you had this little chunk of land?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 am

Anubis chuckled "now this was shocking, well either way, this place has been mine for 2 years. It was undiscovered........ i found it and it became mine....... that is all and yes ,i can be quite civil when the time calls for it..... do you wish to visit the camp? or are you searching for more items?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 am

Then suddenly from a far a strange silhouette was forming from afar, the strange thing is, you can see it even if it is very far. The figure came closer and closer to Anubis' Island. Then suddenly Amarant spoke Looks like he has returned. . Kazuma then looked at Amarant with a confused look. who has returned? you don't mean... The figure became clear, it was a ship, but not just a ship it was a really big one. They saw a Jolly Roger, The Dark Asura Pirates' flag. It soon docked at the island, Kazuma was amazed, they now own a ship that big?. Seshomaru and Shuya landed. I am back Kazuma and Amarant good to see you back. This is Shuya by the way, a carpenter and our newest member. . Seshomaru then turned to one of Anubis' men. Can I ask you a question? Where is Anubis?
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am

Tori grinned " my my only a few words like that can get me into the Anubis camp, it's a good thing I'm not an assassin" Tori then begins to walk towards the camp and looking around the entire crew was staring at her...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 am

"Undiscovered? I have a map of this place. Camp? No... I"
*She gazes up at him, vivid excitement dancing and glowing in her azure eyes at the thought of revolutionizing blade combat. She places a finger gently over his lips for a moment.*
"No items. Please... could we just go see the minerals?"
*She turns to go back to the clearing, following the cool, fresh, distinctive scent of the geological treasures. She breaths deeply and removes her bicep-high gloves so she can enjoy the feeling of the cool foliage against her skin, reminding her a bit of her home island. She pauses suddenly and looks back over her shoulder for a moment. She then backtracks to Anubis as she bites her lower lip almost apprehensively before looping her arm with his, tugging insistently, and gazing at him with an almost childlike, impatient excitement.*
"Aren't you coming?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next