One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 am

Anubis chuckled, she changed to such a cute adorable creature so quickly "Yes im coming.,......"Anubis follows Kiana, he looked around "So are there more of those minerals you spoke of around here?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:19 am

Solar was coming back. After the mission at Whiskey Peak, they had come back. It had been a long trip, and even with specifically planned routes and an eternal pose, the trip had taken quite a bit of time. It seemed that nowadays, Solar spent most of his time at sea. First the plans, now Whiskey Peak, and always there was a long stretch of ocean to navigate both ways around.
They were docking on Level Island now. Solar had no knowledge of what was going on there right now. He was just going to come back and report to captain Anubis, and then relax until the next mission. He knew where Anubis was usually, and he had left his crew to deal with the unloading. Now however, Anubis was not at the usual site. Most peculiar. He addressed a random pirate from the flock. "Where is captain Anubis?" He asked. "He left to talk with some woman who had intruded on the isle." The pirate pointed a direction. Solar didn't even bother responding as he left. Report was always needed.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 am

"Can't you smell them? So fresh... "
*She takes his hand, tugging him more insistently. She breaks off a piece of the rock face with her other hand and holds it in her hand, the kinetic friction channeled by her devilfruit quickly liquifying the minerals, making a small pool of iridescent blue in her hand.
"I've never seen so much... "
*She lets the liquid roll down the blade of the katana at her hip, leaving shimmering blue streaks in its wake.*
"Isn't this exciting?!"
*She takes the lizard that has been sunning on her shoulder for some time and holds it out, it's colour completely identical to the mineral in its liquid form.*
"This creature, along with the sweet smell is how I found the mineral when I was a child... the reptiles here are quite fortified with its properties... the water over many centuries, I think?..."
*She kisses the top of the lizards head and returns it to her shoulder*
"I suppose I have to find the seastone now... I hate working with it that that devilish nonsense but it must be done... I can feel its direction.... there is a wave of utterly draining power to the north... it's almost nauseating... don't you feel it?"
*She begins to walk in the direction, not remembering that she never released his hand until she noticed the slight resistance as she began to walk. She looks back at him with impatient, yet almost inviting, blue eyes.*
"Oh! Will you come?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 am

Although it was considered dishonorable Zalton was not above striking an enemy in the back. He effortlessy removed his scythe from his back prepared to strike down the insect. As he sent his weapon on downward decent appon her back he knew Anubis truly didnt need his help. But as Anubis spoke he immediatly ceased. But he remained ready.

*stirring in place his growing her irritation at the Yonkou's patience begin to show for the first. <He obviously see's much use in her, to be so cavalier...> "Anubis why are you being so patient with this brat. We know that the mineral's are here we dont need her..."

*Starring with intrigue at the blue liquid he begins to walk over to it with intent of examing it. He removes a vial from his coat with his free hand*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 am

Anubis followed Kiana and saw her eyes light up when talking about the rocks and the lizards he was also very impressed by all the knowledge she had about the topic. As Anubis followed along, he noticed Zalton was speaking to him and he listened he then said "Thats enough Zalton.... the girl has agreed to help us.... its true we know the mineral is here, but we know nothing of how to harness it or make quality weapons with it.... she has that knowledge.... and knowledge my old friend is power.......... you take time to examine it too and listen to what she says, there is some good information in what she says........" Anubis was fascinated by the girls intelligence and thirst for knowledge, as he looked into her blue eyes, he was taken back by how adorable she was. "You really are very knowledgable......."
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 pm

((Nik what should I do Q.Q ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:38 pm

((Talk to some random people, like Solar or Anna, or even the Tori person who arrived, talk to people))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

*She turns for a moment to Zalton, noting that he too has a scythe.*
"Careful, little laddie, I would simply hate to show you have to properly use one of those."
*Upon reaching the barren area containing the natural seastone she unsheathes her katana and uses the pummel to knock a small chunk free. She takes a mortal and pestle from her pack and retrieves the chunk of stone with chemistry forceps. She cruses the somewhat soft stone with her pestle before removing a small chunk of the mineral she had tucked into her cloak.*
"This... is the hard part... it is even more dangerous outside of a forge... the seastone draining powers are so intense here... but I will show you... I ... I can't wait... too exciting!"
*She holds the mineral in her hand, heat friction, slowly liquifying it. The effects of the seastone around her caused her to place far more effort on using her fruit powers. She quickly poured the blue liquid into the bowl with the seastone powder and whipped it together with a chemistry spatula. She could feel her body's internal protest as she strained to keep the mixture containing that vile stone hot and liquid. She touched the blade of her katana, heating it more slowly than usual and pours the blue mixture over it. The liquid enveloped the white-hot blade, completely covering it as though influenced by a particular magnetism within the steel, rather than gravity. After the coating was complete, she dropped the bowl and fell to her knees, coughing a bit before spitting out a mouth full of blood. She spoke, a bit out of breath.*
"This is ... too ... inefficient without a secondary heat source... of a forge... to help ... but... you just had to see it.... it's... remarkable..."
*She got to her feet, picking up the blade which was now black with an iridescent blue sheen when the light hit its smooth surface. *
"Ideally ... the ...the steel... would also be liquified and mixed to make a true alloy... not a coating ... but it's too much ... with all this damned seastone around... but... I don't use steel... I've found something better... stronger... and lighter... and it's immune to magnetic fields... and rust... it..."
She spits out another mouth full of blood.
" ... it makes me wake up ... and welcome each day filled with the privilege of working with such a fine metal... and now... with the mineral... it will be so much better... it's just so... so perfect... "
*Her eyes glazed over with what can only be described as... metal-lust. She catches her breath and takes a long drink from her other bottle of rum tucked into her cloak to wash down the metallic taste of blood. Once again, overcome with excitement, she picks up the blade and presses the flat of the cold blade against the skin of Anubis' neck for a moment for demonstrative purposes before removing it.*
"This isn't even at full potential... but... don't you feel it's destructive draining power? and... if done in correct proportions... is harder and stronger than any other blade... and is only match by diamond ... so it doesn't really need sharpening"
She places the pummel of the katana in his hand while happily chattering about its properties.
"Give it a go before I melt it down and make it properly, Blue eyes."
Her playful taunt over his eye colour was all the more obnoxious because she was entirely oblivious to the fact that her own eyes were also blue, a bit unusual for both Shandorians and Arabastians. She takes his other hand again, tugging quite insistently.
"Please, we must return to the minerals... I... I cannot stand this place any more right now..."
*She shuffles along, quite severely drained from being stubbornly obsessive enough to tangle with seastone using her power alone, which really, should have been fatal but years of recklessly endangering her vitality with her somewhat psychotic tenacity helped her build an unprecedented tolerance and made her much stronger. She takes a moment to looks over her shoulder to make sure he's still following, as her hands still a bit numb from the forced exertion over the seastone. She suddenly feels more determined to get away from the place*
"Please... hurry..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

As Tori followed Anne into the camp more and more eyes begin to turn towards her, Tori didn't mind she loved being the center of attention it actually made her happy " So, Lady are you a greater or something" she said speaking to Anne wanting her to say something back to her so she could have a little fun..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Anubis wondered what on earth was going on. He was so confused at the moment, but did not show it at all in his demeanor "Why are we rushing is something a miss?"

Anna then said "I am a division commander ....... as is Ryan dono, he is the 2nd division leader

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 pm

No...
*She releases him and leans against a tree, the seastone making her rather ill since she exerted herself so strongly in opposition to it. She slips down the tree, resting a bit and wiping the blood from her mouth as the land seems to spin around her. *
Everything's fine...
*She stands up and continues moving away from the sandstone toward the minerals as her strength begins to gradually return, and the dizziness dissipates. *
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

(2nd Division unless i got moved down?)

Tori looked at Anne " Yes now I know who you are" Tori reaches in her backpack " The Kunoichi Angel, they say your martial arts skills are the best in the world I wonder if your skills can compete with my own" Tori said with a sadistic grin on her face...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am

(Cat fiiiiight! *Breaks out the popcorn*)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 am

Seshomaru went near Anubis' throne and grabbed his own throne beside it. He then threw it on one of Anubis' men. Can you kindly bring that back on the ship? Here is the map on the deck, you might get lost. . Seshomaru then sats on the ground and patiently waits for Anubis to return
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 am

Knight Jr was fixing his rifle, he saw Anna talking to some woman who just arrived. And then he looked and saw Seshomaru, he walked up to Seshomaru "Hello there Seshomaru sama..... i see you have returned? May i know whats with the furniture change?"

Anna then bowed "Most regretably, it would be wrong of me to fight my superiors family member, Tori dono, Ryan dono might not like that........."

((yeah, i made a mistake 9th, ill edit))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:50 am

A ship arrived in the horizon , there was a man standing at the edge as the ship ported. It was Satoshis white hair that stood out first. Satoshi then looked up "We have arrived home.... Zanbian , Ryan, lets go......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 am

"How long do you think it has been guys ?" Zanbian asks his subordinates. "Havent seen captain for a long long time." he adds.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 am

Shankly decided to relax by going out on the beach while watching the horizon and remembering what that dangerous woman with the weird device had done to his flintlock. The marksman observed the melted flintlock sadly. He really kept it dear to him even though it was just one flintlock.

He took a look again at the horizon and saw a silhouette very far away, he awaited for it to get closer and put on his zooming sunglasses and zoomed forward far away.
"No way..." He whispered while his heart was beating furiously and felt a stone in his stomach..."It's...It's Commander Satoshi!"
"COMMANDER SATOSHI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled out jumping in the air, his voice could be heard all over the island and even beyond. Shankly was highly motivated and feared nothing.
The marksman took out from his small bag ten fireworks and stabbed them in the sand and ignited them.
One after another the fireworks exploded in the air signaling Satoshi's arrival and Shankly's happiness.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

Satoshi walked off the ship being greeted by all his crew mates and Shankly "Hello Shankly kun, how have you been? Have you been working hard in my absence?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:01 am

*She narrows her eyes and takes the sword back from him and sheaths it.*
"Ah, this sort of thing is obviously not what you want... so I am really no use to you after all then, laddie. Just as well, I suppose I shall be getting on my way then. G'bye little prince."
*She begins to wander away with a care-free gait, repetitively tossing a chunk of mineral in her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 am

"Hahahahaha, as expected from you, Satoshi." Clark comments. (14th Division commander)
"Oi oi, impossible ! 3rd Division commander is alive and along with Ryan and Satoshi !" some pirates yell.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:27 am

Shankly smiled and nodded.
"Yes, I've been working on some ships and have been improving my shipwright mechanical skills in your absence but..." He said and then frowned. "Commander, I wish to join you on your next adventure though no matter how dangerous it is."
Shankly was determined to go out to sea again, he might be a coward but he prefered sailing rather than fixing ships on some strange island.

"...By the way, a woman with a weird sailing device had arrived today and is talking currently with the captain somewhere." He said and narrowed eyes remembering his flintlock which he had put in his holster so it's damage could not be seen as he did not want to act like a spoiled child. In the end he was a pirate too.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 am

Ryan was the last one off the ship it's been a while since either of them were at the base " Home Sweet Home" Ryan steps off the ship and looks around a weird smell of perfume was in the air Ryans face darkened . A short man, with a second division jacket appeared in front of Ryan " Ryan-Sama you have a guest" before the man could finish Ryan spoke " Where is she?" the man looked a Ryan with a surprised look " How did you.., there heading towards the base" Ryan begin to walk towards the base not saying anything to anybody..
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 am

Things were getting more boring now, and due to the fact that Sam was new he had no idea of what was going on. But well gladly he was able to recognize most of the division commanders, after all they were pretty famous and most of them were pretty known across the grandline.

Sam quickly got up when he noticed the 2nd division commander coming, obviously Sam had no idea where Ryan was, or what he was doing. But it seemed that he was returning from some sort of a mission.

"If I am not mistaken you are Ryan......The commander of the Anubis pirates 2nd division?"

Sam spoke to the silent commander as he waited for a reaction.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 am

Anubis was paying attention to something and then heard the girl say something "Im sorry, of course i want it, it looks wonderfully useful to me..... its simply that i heard something really loud, did you hear it? fireworks or something along that line....." Anubis mind was reoccupied with the noise, he thought it might have been canon fire. He He puts his attention back to her and runs up to her.

Satoshi then grinned "Of course Shankly, you will follow me for whatever the world holds, do not fear... and Zanbian you should go and see anubis sama!!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next