One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )

Go down 
+4
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

It had been two weeks since everyone returned from their mission and since Seshomaru's depart... Almost everyone from the crew was back at Anubis' base island and the crew was taking a break. Anubis and Ryan were training , while Maxulus , Dino and Maximus ,who had returned, were conducting experiments and were creating new inventions (OOC for the other members: PM me to add what the other members were doing at the meantime) and everything seemed to be quiet. However , the rumor that a strong pirate was coming to take Anubis' head was not letting a lot of them sleep... Everybody was prepared for a possible upcoming battle and they would do everything to protect Anubis...

Now , Maxulus gets up from his bed. It is too early to begin working with his two assistants and the perfect time time for him to have some tea. He takes a book , and he begins reading it while drinking his tea , in order to relax... But little did he know about the upcoming events that would have to do with the whole crew...
Back to top Go down

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 pm

flinthow had woken up after he checked to sea there was a something in the distance when flinthow saw this he got excited.then flinthow went below decks to grab something to eat and check on his toy. when he came down to his toy it was hung up by his arms facing flinthow when the man/toy gave out a wimper flinthow grabbed his whip and continually whipped man while laughing as the marine died through his wounds and blood loss. flinthow then thought (i need a new toy these things last for such a low amount of time)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Manus was a little miffed. It was taking an obscenely long time to return from Whiskey Peak. That blowhard "Pavlov" had given them far too much trouble. Well, at least everyone was safe. Most of their crew had survived with barely any wounds, as well. Tanith, Lucas, Solar, and Yusef were on their way back as well. Actually... "Lucas! Are you there? We're almost back to Anubis-Sama's isla..." He noticed a large tree jutting out in the horizon near the island. What on earth was it?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Lucas woke to the sound of Manjus voice , he saw Tanith lying down near his bed. Again she had insisted to sleep with him on the bed last night. Even Lucas did not understand Taniths eccentric behaviors , but he welcomed her almost mother like behavior towards him. He then replied to Manus "Yeah im here, with Tanith onee san, everything is ok, where is Solar Manus aniki?"

Meanwhile Yusef who was piloting the ship rather wel then told Manus via den den mushi "most likely one of Gaels projects Manus, we've been told to not attack or disrupt it by HQ, i got in contact just now comrade."

Anubis was meanwhile on the island, it had been a week, he was training rigorously with Ryan on how to better use his sword, he was hoping to be able to wield it , but it was not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Manus' eye twitched. This Gael person was a strange one. "Okay, understood." He then replied to Lucas, "I'm not sure. He might have gotten a special assignment from Anubis-Sama... well, better get there as soon as possible. Don't wanna keep 'im waiting."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 am

Yusuf then said "Ok , lets head home, i heard quite a big battle occured yesterday while we were out. Its too bad, we could have assisted them, but comrade Lucas has a point Manus, where is Solar? I havent seen him all day?"

Tanith was now clinging on Lucas half asleep. Lucas was going to be tuck there for a while. Not that he minded much. Tanith onee sans hair had an amazing smell to it, and he once again fell asleep with Tanith in his arms.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 am

Ryan was standing a few feet from Anubis the area around them had trees torn down and small craters in the ground Ryan had a few scratches on him bet wasn't seriously injured " Oi Anubis you sure you haven't done this before you learning fast"Ryan was panting with his sword held out to his side. Two figures appeared behind him " Ryan-Sama we've come to deliver out report" Ryan looks at them on the corner of his eyes " Go Ahead" a small man with a bald head spoke " Ryan- Sama there are no strange activities around the island and everything seems peaceful" the other man spoke he was tall with long black hair and a goatee " first division communications room have received contact from five of out Divison commanders who are on there final approach to the island" Ryan nods his head "Very well carry on you two." ever since Satoshi left with Kiana Ryan made it his duty to take command of both 1st and 2nd division and used there numbers to help him keep a look out for any unwelcome visitors.

"Anubis it seems that the last few division commanders has returned" Ryan then twirls his blade and waited for Anubis to respond..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 am

flithow's ship crashed but didnt break. flithow thought well there must be someone on this island hopefully someone who would make a good toy. flithow grabbed a glass bottle and jumped off his ship and looked around at all of the trees and thought well there must be a village hidden here.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Anubis looked up to Ryan "Its really not that easy, maybe its because this blade understands me , that is all. still you have performed fantastically in teaching me how to use it. Thank you Ryan, still i think i need to learn how to do more with it."

Anubis then heard the report and Ryan then told him the report. Anubis replied "Very good, hopefully that was Solar and Manus, they are needed here as well before we can proceed any further, im curious as to how Whiskey Peak went.... and you have done well filling in for Satoshi , that is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Solar had been lazing around for a large part of his stay, as had his crew. It had been too long since he had been able to relax properly. Currently, he was laid on the grass in a plain near the rest of the group. He was going to take a little nap.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Ryan smiled " Thanks Anubis, it's wasn't hard but thanks to Satoshi's leadership skills" Ryan then runs towards Anubis " Here I come" he begins spinning around a few feet before he reached Anubis " Demonic Slash" Ryan's blade was aimed towards Anubis chest...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

The scientist , who had finished drinking his tea works at the training area and spots Ryan and Anubis training with each other. It was a relaxed view to see that they were both training to get stronger in order to deal with any upcoming problem. The scientist instead , had trained in his way back and actually he finally replaced the missing slot of his Multibrella , that's why he was not worried about the upcoming battle. He had now unlocked the full potential of his abilities and he would show his real strength in his next battle...
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:39 pm

"Talk."

"Alright...tell them to lay low until my signal."

"No...no deaths yet. Soon."

"As you wish. Just make sure to avoid that one..."

"You've done well. Now go!"

A hand, hardened with age and the scars of battle placed the Den Den back on it's receiver with surprising gentleness, dismissing the subordinate who carried it on a beaten silver platter. Leaning back in a chair that more resembled a giant pile of tanned furs than any actual furniture, face cast in shadow, Jaeger let his lips part into a smile, blood-red teeth glistening wet.

"Not too long now, mates," Jaeger calmly spoke, his voice something between that of an old man and a feral hound. "Not too long at all."

((Just PM me when you need him to actually show up, yo.))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:48 am

Anubis then lifted up his sword to block the blow from Ryan which pushed him back. He was not going to use his devil fruit powers because that would defeat the purpose, but his hands were feeling numb nonetheless. He parried away Ryans strike and then aimed for a powerful slam on the ground, "FALLING RAIN!!!!" This was a downward vertical strike powerful enough to cause a shockwave.

Anna saw Solar lying on the floor and then walked up to him "Solar dono, it is good to see you back, although, i must ask, how did the campaign in whiskey peak go?"

Yusuf then saw the shore "Ok comrades we are home!!!" Yusuf docked the ship and Lucas and Tanith came out of the the room. Lucas looked happy and content, while Tanith looked sleepy. Lucas then asked "Are we ready to get off now Manus senpai? We should report back to Anubis sama" Tanith on the other hand said "I need a drink and lots of food, urghh, i hate getting up , especially from sleeping on such a warm pillow" Tanith winked at Lucas and Lucas blushed at this comment.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 am

Ryan dodged the attack at the last second, the power behind the attack caused a huge cloud of dust when the dust cleared Ryan was a few yards away from him his legs was turned into springs and he had a shocked and surprised look on his face * If I didn't have my devil fruit power that attack would have killed me* Ryan face became normal and he smiled " Anubis ever heard of the saying holding back" Ryan legs turn normal and he swung his sword sending a huge air blade towards Anubis...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 am

Anubis stepped back a bit and tripped, he fell down dodging the air blade "Hold back? Well im still learning how to do all this properly, so in order to become more skillful i will need to build up my power, but you know , you are using your power , so i have an excuse." Anubis then got up, using his sword he swinged but there was no air wave "Damn i still cant do it yet."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:40 pm

"Well , well... Captain... There is no need to worry." are Max's words to Anubis. "We got plenty of time to train and get stronger , I am sure about it." The scientist was not worried at all. He had no need to train at that time. He had already grown stronger because of his Devil Fruit ability and he could not understand why his captain was so willing to get even stronger either , as he was already strong. However , he did not say anything and he kept watching at the training...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:32 pm

flithow started to run through the forest but as he did he saw a two men training and another man who had just appeared. flithow gave him a couple of looks then thought to himself that guy will make a perfect toy. flithow started to sneak around the trees trying to make his way to his future toy.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 pm

As Flithow sneaked around the forest hundreds of men and women surrounded him with guns and swords, a large man with long black hard and a long goatee walked thew the crowed " I'll ask you this only once and then you will die Why are you on our island?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Flithow simply said "im looking for a toy and if you would let me continue." Flithow then took out a small bear hiding the back full of whiplashes. Flithow just wanted to have some fun but these pirates where not going to let him but he wanted a new toy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

(edited because my original sounding retarded)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 am

Max took a deep breath as he watched at Flithow. He could not even understand what the man was doing there. He could have come to tell something or to challenge his captain... He did not know. After a while he said "Well...I see that a rat has sneaked into the training area..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 am

Ryan smiles " Don't worry Anubis with your power you will be able to do it in no time at all" Ryan then runs towards Anubis and delivered a strong downward slash
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:34 am

Anubis then dashed backwards and landed on his feet, "Thats enough for today Ryan, we got more people coming to this island unannounced, that really makes me feel tired." Anubis then walked towards the main camp and then looked back and said "What does this random stranger want? Have him killed if he doesnt come up with a satisfactory answer."Anubis was in no mood to play games with rookies who had the nerve to come here and try and cause trouble. He had been feeling that lately he had become too soft, staying here on this island.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 am

Ryan quickly sheathe his sword and begins following Anubis to the main island " Very well Anubis I'll get them on that right away" Ryan picks up a den den mushi and begins barking orders into it telling the men on the other end to find out what the man wants and kill him if he doesn't want anything worth while. Ryan looks at Anubis * It seems his nice side has left* Ryan walks behind Anubis and stayed quiet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next