One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:09 am

Seshomaru then turns and waves his hand Thanks for everything Anubis. I'll see you again. .

Amarant then spoke Tell Satoshi that I will be more powerful next time we meet.

Shuya finishes the final touches on Ryan's arm. Well that is pretty much it. Don't exert too much force on your arm.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:41 am

She opens her eyes and shakes the blue dust out of her hair a bit while making substantial effort to not make eye contact. She never expected laughter but she did find her moment of clumsiness to be an infuriating moment of weakness on her part. She never wanted to see the look in someone's eyes when she knew they had just seen heir fail at something.
"Ah... did he? I knew he was behind this somehow..."
His almost timid demeanor was very odd and she didn't quite know what to make of him. She had only been focused on his battlefield ferocity before; he had only been a test subject. It was almost as though she didn't expect a real person to reside in such a katana-bearing demon, particularly not such a meek and polite sort. At last, with great reluctance, she allowed her exceedingly curious azure gaze to fall on him.
"Satoshi, is it? I do indeed need your skills. I hope that the blades from this research meet your lofty standards and that this expedition also proves useful for you... Oh, and I really must beg you not to call me 'miss' ... save that for a more delicate sort...."
A light breeze tosses her raven hair about as it carries the very clean and distinctive scent of the minerals all along the embankment. She gives the cliffs around them a very fond gaze while contentedly taking a deep breath of the pleasant scent.
"I've been trying to find this place for so long... this doesn't seem real... I never imagined there would be so much... I wonder if the map is also correct about the other location..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 am

Satoshi was now blushing, he still did not want to seem as nervous as before, he then said "Ok then, ummm, i wont call you miss , miss, i mean, Kiana, i guess? Ok then ill call you Kiana, and my blades absolutely will not fail. Ive been training for too long for it to fail i suppose." Satoshi then walked beside her and proceeded to ask "Another location? Where is that?"

Anubis then waved goodbye to Seshomaru "So long Seshomaru, i hope you have pleasant travels. And yes Amarant, ill tell Satoshi, when he returns from his travels"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 am

Seshomaru then boards the huge ship aka Odin. Seshomaru then turns to his crew All right, this will be the first official travel of the Dark Asura Pirates and also welcome aboard our newest crew member. Ms Tori. LET US ALL SAIL TOGETHER! . The crew shouted with joy as the Odin leaves Anubis' Island and off to the sea
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 am

Ryan sighs and looks at Anubis and then he puts his hand on the back of his head and looks up at the sky " It seems like as soon as we get back together we have to split back up.." Ryan walks away still with his hands on the back of his head " Anubis if you don't need anything I'm gonna go relax"

Tori smiles and looks around " Such a huge ship" she then walks to the edge of the ship and watches the island disappear in the distance...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 am

Anubis then said "Yes Ryan i want to discuss a matter with you and Max, lets go the war room, which is near the other side of the island, its best if the others didnt hear me say this yet"

Anubis then walked foward hoping that ryan and Max were following closely behind him. He let King fly in the sky so that King could scout the area.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 am

"I... don't know, actually... a bit of the map has been rubbed away and I can't quite identify the area."
She takes out the map, unfolding the antique document with care and moves close alongside him so he may also see. She gives him a hopeful glance, hoping his geography is a bit better than hers.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 am

Ryan stops in his tracks and turned around he saw a very serious look on Anubis's face one he didn't see in a long time. Ryan dropped his hands down to his side and walked behind Anubis, Ryan didn't say anything he just followed Anubis to the war room and waited for him to speak
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 am

Satoshi takes a look and then realises "Hey, that island, its Santa Goret!!! i know it from last time, when i was a boy, we had some visitors from there in my hometown. They were really nice people, though i heard in the news a few years back, something horrible happened to them, im not sure what it was that happened exactly."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 am

She raises a brow and carefully rolls up the map. She starts to put it away but she hands it to Satoshi instead.
"Since you know where we're going, I suppose you should carry this. I'm afraid I don't know the area... and still worse, I can't guarantee that ANYTHING is even there... are you sure you're up for this, Bushido? I'm game if you are, laddie... "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 am

Satoshi then looked to the sky "If it will in the end make me stronger, i do not mind, it is after all a learning experience, i have a ship, we can use it if you want, it will take us there, let us get moving, Kiana" Satoshi lead the way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 am

"Since my wings haven't grown in yet, I also have a ship... and I don't intend to leave it here."
She snarls a bit at the offensive though of leaving her precious ship and waver behind.
"This way, Bushido!"
Without a thought, she grabs Satoshi's hand and tugs him very insistently as she begins to run to where her waver is hidden This would allow them quick access to where her ship is secretly docked off the coast and the journey could at last begin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Seshomaru smiled to Tori. Well you can take any room you like Tori. All 3 Floors of the Left Deck A are rooms
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 pm

"So what are we going to do now , captain?" is heard to Anubis ears. It was Max. He had decided to begin talking. He did not like talking a lot while Seshomaru was around for the crew's business. Now , that the yonkou left , he wanted to know what was going on and how he could be helpful to the rest of the crew , at the moment...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Anubis then waited till they were in the War room to speak "Well the first order of business is simply this, the thing is , ive received some certain news of some pirate aiming for me, usually i dont find this particularly any need for worry, but however, we must be vigilante at all times, especially now with satoshi gone, i need you to tell me the state of Little Garden Max, and Ryan, i will need you to teach me a bit on how to use my sword of mine, it is difficult at this moment."

Anubis wanted this meeting secret, currently Ryan and Max was the two highest ranked commanders here on this island and the only ones he could entrust leadership to. Especially Ryan.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Ryan sat down in a chair in the war room, Ryan knew it was time for him to get serious Anubis never usually worries about someone aiming to get him why should he it's expected because he's a yonkou " Anubis" Ryan paused for a moment and looked at Anubis " Do you know anything about this pirate?" Ryan himself was now getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

The 4th division commander bows to his captain and he says "I got to report what happened in Little Garden first , sir. We managed to take over the island fairly easily , but we got confronted by a strange Marine... Anyway , we managed to defeat him and later , we established a basement." Then , he gets up and he tries to think for a while. Somebody was about to attack his captain and the crew had to be careful... Very careful. After thinking , he says "I guess then that I will call Maximus back to help at defending , too. His Devil Fruit abilities can be proved very useful."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Anubis then looked to Ryan, "Not really, the rumors are fuzzy at this point and i personally i have no immediate need to know more about this, just that we need to be careful that is all."

Anubis then turned to Max "I see then, very good Max, you seem to have handled yourselves well, i am glad at your progress, do you know where Johan is?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Well , I departed with Dino by making my way here by flying with my umbrellas in order to get back faster... So I don't know when the others left from the island or not. But I believe they will come here , soon enough." are the commander's words. Then , he takes out a Den Den Mushi and informs Maximus to come there immediately , as he needs to give him another task...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm

((ok with that note, shall we start the new storyline? ill need Gael for that one))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 pm

[ok let's go Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14