One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )

Go down 
+7
9thKing
samowise
Argent
Kaiser Yonkou
Cryptic Terror
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am

Anubis was unimpressed, but he was now seriously concerned about only one thing. Whether he had enough men to fight. He then looked towards the man called Tezuka "You get down here........ i have a feeling once i cut off your head.... i can go back to relaxing today.........."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Bored Zalton takes a seat. It appears these people althought high in bounty were small in number. They came unprepared and couldnt possibly fathom what they had brought upon themselves. "With the all the big names under Anubis' banner here how do you think you will win...Just cause you say 1vs1 not all of us follow such a code of ethics. Huh whats stopping us from cutting down your ship."

*Still seated Zalton tease the air with his scythe it wouldnt take much*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Tezuka didn't look at Anubis and just looked at Kabaji and Seshomaru. Everything has its own time, I am pretty disappointed that you are so eager to die. And for the record, I am just a pawn of this...nothing, forget what I said. .
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 am

Her attention turns to Satoshi for a moment as he addresses Ryan. She speaks to Ryan without acknowledging him. "It's relieving to see some bit of loyalty in this odd sort of crew."
She moves a bit closes to Satoshi, speaking carelessly, with no trace of concern in her voice. "What exactly is going on here?... who are they?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:46 am

Satoshi then at first did not know how to reply, he was bad with girls. "ummmmmmm, welll, they are the enemy i suppose....... they , ummmm invaded us........... or trying too, i dunno......." Satoshi was blushing, and he was furious at himself for fumbling at this important moment.

Anubis sighed "I rather not waste time with you people, but do whatever you wish....." Anubis held hand signs behind his back to Zalton, signifying to prepare for assasination attempt on the captain of the enemies crew.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 am

Atobe then stepped in and spoke Captain would I protect you and have them tremble by my prowess? . Tezuka just looked at Seshomaru and Kabaji. It is all right. I can handle it. .

Seshomaru sized up his opponent. It was a big man. He bet he was slow. Seshomaru quickly dashed towards Kabaji and punches a powerful left punch. To his surprise Kabaji did not collapsed but was just moved back.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 am

She tilts her head in mild confusion as Satoshi seems to go from a mode of cautious authoritative reprimand to a bit of a rambling, incoherent mess. Her eyes suddenly widen with concern. She murmurs to herself. "He must have a concussion!"
She approaches him cautiously and reaches out to lightly touch his forehead. "Are you alright laddie? Can you feel my hand? Can you tell your name? Do you remember how you hit your head?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 am

Satoshi was blushing furiously , till he was red. He then squeaked "NO NO, im ok... i didnt hit my head...... ummm, im fine...... im Satoshi, but i didnt hit my head!!!!!!! and yes i can feel your hand, its nice and ....." Satoshi couldnt handle this, he was really embarrased, he had fought many opponents but he was feeling really shy.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 am

She pulls her hand away softens her gaze a bit, almost feeling sorry for him. She bites her lower lip and backs away a bit, finding the entire situation more than a little awkward. "So... you've come hear to recruit your crew mate to action... soo... doesn't that mean you've got a bit of a skirmish to see to right now? ... Have you forgotten? Are you sure you're alright, laddie? ... Maybe I should go with you... you don't seem well..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 am

Satoshi was glad she had stopped touching his forehead, at least he was less red in the face, he caught his breath and then said "ummmmm.... yeah, i guess.......ss.... we should go isnt that right Ryan? hahhaaa........ i mean you can come too beauti.... i mean lady, you can come too!!!!! i mean... ummmmmm" He was jumbling his words and now knew he sounded like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 am

She raised a brow, still doubting his competence or really, his health. She was a bit eager to see what was going on, and the bloodlust of her sword made her a bit battle hungry as well. She decided to save a bit of time by wandering back to Satoshi and putting a finger gently over his lips. "Ah... perhaps you shouldn't explain... just start walking and we shall follow... we'll figure it would when we get there, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:13 am

Satoshi was still blushing, but he just nodded like an idiot, he was feeling realy vulnerable at the moment. No he shouldnt be like that, a man must be tough in front of women, he must be responsible and dependable. Then Satoshi realised what he came here for, while re in the face and panting "RYAN ARE YOU READY OR NOT!!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

She gripped tightly to the hilt of her katana, the bloody pattern wovern into the blade, glowing with a throbbing pulse as it lusted after the nearby blood to be spilled not so very far away. She gazed at Satoshi without really seeing him as her eyes glazed over in lust for battle. She finally nodded, not particularly paying attention to Ryan any more. "We're going now, laddie? What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am

Satoshi was stuttering while blushing "we.....a...a...are waiting for Ryan to make his move..... then we can go by Anubis samas side... we must do this now...... before anything at all happens..... it will be up to me......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 am

"Really? I think he was under the impression that the crew could handle itself without his assistance... at least that is what he informed me of when I questioned his negligence..."
She puts two fingers over his lips this time, shaking her head a bit as her azure eyes brighten with a flicker of amusement as she finally notices he isn't injured or brain damaged, just bizarrely ... shy.
"Isn't this a bit urgent? Shouldn't we go? I'm sure he can find the battle without a map if he decides to join in the fun, laddie. Really, I won't bite you ... but they will, I think."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 am

Ryan finally decided to make his move he walks up beside Satoshi and smiled grabbing his shoulder "Yea I'm ready!" he begin to walk towards the beach with out turning around Ryan said one last thing to Satoshi " Oh yea Satoshi don't let her looks fool you she's a real Bitch, trust me" Ryan puts both of his hands on the back of his head and continued to walk away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:37 am

Seshomaru then tried to attack Kabaji again suddenly Atobe spoke Show them your power Kabaji. . Atobe snapped. Seshomaru then aimed his punch at the head but Kabaji dodged and instead he punched Seshomaru at the head. Seshomaru was pushed back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 am

Satoshi looked disapprovingly "What? You shouldnt be like that Ryan, we must always be courteous and nice to women..... at least that was how i was raised.... anyway, lets get moving, we are going to be late !!!" Satoshi ran to catch up to ryan but mid way he looked to Kiana "Perhaps....... you can..... come with me...... I MEAN US... i mean us......." Satoshi was blushing again, why the hell did he say me.... he should have said us.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm

She raised a brow at Ryan, rather pleased with herself. "Aye, laddie... I that may indeed be the case... but I'm glad you finally got your ass i gear...." She removes her mask and offers him an evil grin for his troubles.
She glances over at Satoshi for a moment, just baffled by his behavior. "Calm down, laddie... I'm not a bloody woman... "
She stalks over to him, giving him a dangerous glare as she place her hands roughly on both sides of his face as her voice softens for a moment."I'm a pirate!!" She lightly nips at his lower lip, partially to mess up his day and partially to make him stop rambling. "I'm sorry you had to suffer like that laddie, but you're RAMBLING!"
She releases him and stalks after Ryan, sheathing her katana and pulling her poison scythe from her back, giving it a sinister spin as she excited it's molecules with her devilfruit power until it started go glow red and then white-hot under her influences. Her dark blue eyes, usually the colour of the deepest part of the sea began to also grow paler and glow demonically as her fury rose. She glances back at Satoshi for moment. "Aren't you coming, laddie?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:09 am

Satoshi now had no idea, he felt his face go red a bit. He then touched his lip and then blushed even redder. He then whispered "my.... first kiss........." Satoshi then was on the verge of going insane, what was he going to do.... he was confused, of course she was beautiful, so many thoughts ran through his head before he remembered about Anubis samas current battle. Satoshi then returned to reality "Right....umm yes lets go..... ummmmm"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:44 am

Seshomaru then swiped some blood from his mouth. that does it. I will use my Futae no Kiwami! . Seshomaru dashes towards Kabaji at insane speed. But to his surprise they are equal in speed. Kabaji managed to unleash a punch but Seshomaru blocked it
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 am

Her eyes blaze an ethereal fruit-influenced blue as she gazes back at Satoshi "What the blazes are you doing, Bushido? You must go to your captain!!
She charges forward, the sword at her hip driving her to an irrational bloodlust, more than enthused to run into the midst of a battle that had nothing to do with her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Satoshi then pulled out his two swords, Satoshi smiled, his weapons of comfort, God of lightning and god of thunder. he was now dashing putting everything that did not matter in the back of his mind , he then yelled "SHANKLY!!!!! Where are you?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:58 pm

She raises a brow, pleased to see him at last focusing on the task at hand. She tried to get a better look at his blades to admire the craftsmanship but she would have to wait for a better time for such things. Her lips twist into a sadistic grin at the alluring promise of spilled blood. "Ah... by the way, that was NOT a bloody kiss, laddie... you just wouldn't shut up and focus! What's your name, Bushido?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 am

Kabaji then turned his arms to his back and whispered. Futae no Kiwami. . Kabaji attaked Seshomaru but Seshomaru dodged and the attack hits a tree. The body of the tree became dust. Damn. He is good at copying moves. Anubis I sorry if this takes a while but, I am gonna finish him right now!Time, Stop! .Seshomaru slowed his time around him. Kabaji was not moving. Seshomaru smiled I know you are good at copying but, You won't know how to copy this! Futae no Kiwami! .Seshomaru unleashed the demon-like punch and Kabaji flew to nearby trees. Unconscious. First win goes to Anubis and Seshomaru's Team. Inui then fixes his glasses. Well that was a good battle, it seems that Kabaji learned a new move thanks to Yonkou Seshomaru. Well we are going to the second battle. It will be a 2 on 2 match. Our fighters are, Kikumaru and Oishi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )   Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed ) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis pirates gather once again. Anubis begins his move (Closed )
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next